Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant sleuthing! Thank you for this and I hope that you sent it to the NCPD and States Atty Colangelo as it seems to violate any number of the provisions of the Gag Order! Also, how typically FD that he wouldn't think an article in Greece would be discovered. Thank you!

The below portion of the article I found highly interesting as it put a date around a question that has long been here on WS, namely when the marriage started to 'head south'. 2010 per FD. Mmmmm.

"My marriage has not been so happy since 2010. Jennifer had (has) gradually begun to take me out of her life and has become increasingly distant, a hermit. I tried hard to reach out and understand what was happening, but it never felt better. I'm sorry to say it, but Jennifer was suffering from serious psychological problems that I didn't immediately understand and don't (didn't) want to go into further. I put it aside because I was in love with her and focused on other things that make our lives beautiful. Our children were growing up beautifully, my job was going great and I was trying to enjoy life despite the fact that in my marriage (at my wedding) I was no longer happy. "

When their children began to notice that their parents were in fact something like two business partners and not two lovers, Fotis Doulos decided to take the first step.
"After a while I decided that if this situation continued, Jennifer and I would not be honest with ourselves, our children, and of course one another. So, I asked her to split in December 2016. "

I ask him how his ex-wife handled the divorce request. "We had a civilized conversation and Jennifer asked me to try to save our marriage, but my heart was no longer there. I wanted to be the best parents for our kids, best friends and support each other, but without being together. We weren't intimate (haven't had relationships) in over six years, and I didn't expect that to change. [BBM] At that point my contact with Jennifer was centered around the children and there were no private moments or mental contact. I knew this would require a process for all of us that took time, but for me the decision was made. "

As Nancy Grace would say, "BOMBSHELL"! Truly not sure what to make of all of this from FD. Is he just putting this out for his "Greek Supporters" as he knows the folks in the US would simply call "BS"? IDK. But its certainly interesting IMO and worthy of more investigation.

I was personally amused by the proposition of FD doing differential equations in his cell at BPT. I do think that any differential equations associated with his planning of his alleged crime might bear reevaluation as any number of key factors didn't seem to be incorporated or possibly solved for properly IMO! Perhaps when he heads back to BPT he might have time to reflect on the many errors in his various equations! HaHa! I'm actually quite good at very basic math things such as differential equations myself as are many other folks here on WS and I certainly love a good equation and so will take on his challenge by STEPPING UP THE SLEUTHING!

MOO

I don’t believe I’d classify JD’s problems as psychological due to mental illness. Having 5 children in close succession while basically being a single parent would create physical issues...exhaustion! What woman wants to have relations with a man who is anything but present and engaged in the day to day life? Intimacy is born from shared experiences. Desire is created from tenderness, understanding and care. He chose to go elsewhere for his gratification. JMO. She continued to be responsible, staying close and raising the children. By then, she saw his true colors, and knew his character. MOO

What a GD liar. That doesn’t even make sense. If he really wanted the divorce when she asked for it in 2017 he should have jumped at it but no. He tried to stop her from moving and told her that they all were going to live together in the home. Liar, liar, pants on fire.

What a GD liar. That doesn’t even make sense. If he really wanted the divorce when she asked for it in 2017 he should have jumped at it but no. He tried to stop her from moving and told her that they all were going to live together in the home. Liar, liar, pants on fire.

Agree 100%! I think it's revealing however, in that I think he's really talking about himself & 2010 is probably when HE became unhappy in the marriage and when HE began to take her out of HIS life & become increasingly distant.

Just when I think this can't be anymore sleazy WHAM another whopper. Just who does Fo think he is kidding? I wish he would just stop and think about his children. If Fo and JF were being amicable then why are you doing all this. I see he proclaims his innocence yet where is his explanation from the blood disposal date night?

Brilliant sleuthing! Thank you for this and I hope that you sent it to the NCPD and States Atty Colangelo as it seems to violate any number of the provisions of the Gag Order! Also, how typically FD that he wouldn't think an article in Greece would be discovered. Thank you!

The below portion of the article I found highly interesting as it put a date around a question that has long been here on WS, namely when the marriage started to 'head south'. 2010 per FD. Mmmmm.

"My marriage has not been so happy since 2010. Jennifer had (has) gradually begun to take me out of her life and has become increasingly distant, a hermit. I tried hard to reach out and understand what was happening, but it never felt better. I'm sorry to say it, but Jennifer was suffering from serious psychological problems that I didn't immediately understand and don't (didn't) want to go into further. I put it aside because I was in love with her and focused on other things that make our lives beautiful. Our children were growing up beautifully, my job was going great and I was trying to enjoy life despite the fact that in my marriage (at my wedding) I was no longer happy. "

When their children began to notice that their parents were in fact something like two business partners and not two lovers, Fotis Doulos decided to take the first step.
"After a while I decided that if this situation continued, Jennifer and I would not be honest with ourselves, our children, and of course one another. So, I asked her to split in December 2016. "

I ask him how his ex-wife handled the divorce request. "We had a civilized conversation and Jennifer asked me to try to save our marriage, but my heart was no longer there. I wanted to be the best parents for our kids, best friends and support each other, but without being together. We weren't intimate (haven't had relationships) in over six years, and I didn't expect that to change. [BBM] At that point my contact with Jennifer was centered around the children and there were no private moments or mental contact. I knew this would require a process for all of us that took time, but for me the decision was made. "

As Nancy Grace would say, "BOMBSHELL"! Truly not sure what to make of all of this from FD. Is he just putting this out for his "Greek Supporters" as he knows the folks in the US would simply call "BS"? IDK. But its certainly interesting IMO and worthy of more investigation.

I was personally amused by the proposition of FD doing differential equations in his cell at BPT. I do think that any differential equations associated with his planning of his alleged crime might bear reevaluation as any number of key factors didn't seem to be incorporated or possibly solved for properly IMO! Perhaps when he heads back to BPT he might have time to reflect on the many errors in his various equations! HaHa! I'm actually quite good at very basic math things such as differential equations myself as are many other folks here on WS and I certainly love a good equation and so will take on his challenge by STEPPING UP THE SLEUTHING!

MOO
Maybe the marriage did start heading south in 2010 when JD realized how controlling he is. Maybe they did have discussions but I doubt he wanted a divorce. He says in March 2018 he told JD he had feeling for MT. How could that be? JD filed for divorce in 2017? If he really wanted out it could have been uncontested and he could have paid cjild support and kept up the mortgage and insurance payments. I say something sour in Denmark .

oops, hit reply too soon!!
Meant to also say that it was probably Jennifer who reached out & tried to understand what was going on with FD, not the other way around as FD presents it. He was a serial cheater according to her friends & I wouldn't be surprised if he was having an affair with the Greek nanny around that time. We know she was there because 2010 was when his mom had the unfortunate "accident" in the driveway. MOO

I don’t believe I’d classify JD’s problems as psychological due to mental illness. Having 5 children in close succession while basically being a single parent would create physical issues...exhaustion! What woman wants to have relations with a man who is anything but present and engaged in the day to day life? Intimacy is born from shared experiences. Desire is created from tenderness, understanding and care. He chose to go elsewhere for his gratification. JMO. She continued to be responsible, staying close and raising the children. By then, she saw his true colors, and knew his character. MOO

ABSOLUTELY 1000% agree....beautifully stated.

Found this but can't get it to work:

Car Shipping Cost Calculator | uShip Auto Transport

Looks like more info available form The Port of New York and New Jersey!

Port of New York and New Jersey - Automotive Logistics

going to try some recommended shippers, but doubt reputable companies have an instant on-line cost estimator!

JMHO YMMV across the ocean/InterModal!

30 days from Piraeus, Greece to New York per ACL:

ACL - Transit Times
It’s very expensive to ship from overseas

The incorrect dates could be a problem with the media....BUT....smoke and mirrors are the name of game...
  • The first set of twins were born in 2005
  • The second set in 2007-2008
  • And the 5th child in approximately 2010-11 (3-years between twins #2 and last child)
If JD was distant in 2010, the woman was exhausted...such an idjiot!

It is a general Websleuth theory that the relationship between FD and MT began in 2016. JD found out about it after a PI brought her the information at the beginning of 2017.

In 2017 is when FD began making his ridiculous demands that she live at her parents NY home....he could stay over anytime in the guest house....MT and daughter would live at 4 Jefferson Crossing...they would all live together during the summer....He RATIONALLY gave his demands. He saw no needs to provide a home or support for JD or his children.

Just summarizing in case any Newbies or Guests are reading....(^;

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads