Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see that Danbury Savings Bank is finally waking up to the fact that they have an 'issue' with this property in terms of valuation and marketability. . .. I just wonder if the Civil case ever got to the bottom of whether the Fd "Friend loans" were actually funded or not and whether the trade liens were real and true or whether they were simply sham tools set up by friends of FD too? Are these just shams that have been documented by Fd attorney (believed to be Atty Markowitz) to give the appearance of a loan but aren't in fact loans? ....

The irony of all of this is that the actual beneficiary I believe of any collections on the Civil Suit are the 5 Dulos children. SO, to see Fd/FORE go to the lengths that it is to keep money out of the hands of his own children who he has done ZERO to financially support since JFd left 4Jx in 2017 is actually something I have no issue labelling as 'monstrous'! Yep, something else to add to the growing list of documented 'monstrous' behaviour.

I do wonder though given the scope of the FORE real estate and the clearly documented games that appear to be going on whether a State appointed receiver might not just be the only way to ensure that creditors are protected? I am not convinced that FORE or Fd is operating in good faith on any level with regards to its legal obligations and so outside intervention might just been needed to ensure fair dealing.

MOO
RSBM/BBM This is SO important, and so crystal clear. It really speaks loudly about how Fd does not care about those 5 children, their welfare or their futures.

"The irony of all of this is that the actual beneficiary I believe of any collections on the Civil Suit are the 5 Dulos children. SO, to see Fd/FORE go to the lengths that it is to keep money out of the hands of his own children who he has done ZERO to financially support since JFd left 4Jx in 2017 is actually something I have no issue labelling as 'monstrous'!"

Last edited:

Marissa Alter
@MarissaAlter

·
2m

HEADS UP for those of you following the Fotis Dulos criminal case. His next pre-trial appearance in Stamford has been pushed back two days to 1/9/20.
@News12CT
Marissa has certainly been busy as she has been quite active on the Halloway murder and missing daughter case in Ansonia, the death of a 2 yr old run over in NC this week and ongoing Dulos case follow up. The Halloway violent murder of a young single mother and the disappearance of her daughter has been gripping CT now for a week. There is a thread set up under the name of the missing daughter, Vanessa Morales, age 1.

I have been following the NC case of the tragic death of the 2 yr old to see the protocols put in place by LE for investigation of an auto related incident. So far its been quite interesting to compare what is being done in NC vs what was done in Avon for the Mama Dulos incident. NC has brought in an accident reconstruction team and more details are in this below article:
Toddler Dies After Being Hit By Vehicle In Driveway Of New Canaan Home

From the earlier posted SA article about the gag order
Attorney: Gag order prevents defense’s ‘bold, public strategy’ in Jennifer Dulos case

Quotes from article:
Pattis claims the second warrant was a form of retaliation for a “largely supportive” segment of the television show “Dateline,” featuring Fotis Dulos that was set to air a few days after the second arrest. It also was meant to silence his client’s avenues for defense, including theories about how and why Jennifer Dulos disappeared.

Pattis pointed out that Fotis Dulos still has not been charged with the murder of his estranged wife.

Questions:

I'm wondering if anyone else other than Atty. P. thought the Dateline interview was 'largely supportive' OR that LE sought to punish Fd and/or Atty. P. and so issued AW2? IMO its a delusional nightmare that Atty. P. and Fd are sadly living!

I haven't had time to set up a google search to figure out how many times Atty. P. has mentioned MURDER in the same sentence at Fotis Dulos. But my personal view is that Atty. P. has mentioned MURDER and Fotis Dulos many more times than ANY OTHER member of the Press or online world.

Can delusional behaviour be contagious I wonder?

The gag order appeal seems loosely based on some idea that Atty. P. can't defend his client against charges of murder. There are no present murder charges and nobody in the press has publicly accused Fd of murder.

I sometimes watch Atty. P. and wonder if he thinks he is being chased by unknown demons in a paranoid fashion as he is the one IMO perpetuating discussion in the public world and online about Fotis Dulos and MURDER. His views have been so consistent on this topic that sometimes I even wonder if I'm following along on the same case!

I do very much wonder why?

MOO

Last edited:
From the earlier posted SA article about the gag order
Attorney: Gag order prevents defense’s ‘bold, public strategy’ in Jennifer Dulos case

Quotes from article:
Pattis claims the second warrant was a form of retaliation for a “largely supportive” segment of the television show “Dateline,” featuring Fotis Dulos that was set to air a few days after the second arrest. It also was meant to silence his client’s avenues for defense, including theories about how and why Jennifer Dulos disappeared.

Pattis pointed out that Fotis Dulos still has not been charged with the murder of his estranged wife.

Questions:

I'm wondering if anyone else other than Atty. P. thought the Dateline interview was 'largely supportive' OR that LE sought to punish Fd and/or Atty. P. and so issued AW2? IMO its a delusional nightmare that Atty. P. and Fd are sadly living!

I haven't had time to set up a google search to figure out how many times Atty. P. has mentioned MURDER in the same sentence at Fotis Dulos. But my personal view is that Atty. P. has mentioned MURDER and Fotis Dulos many more times than ANY OTHER member of the Press or online world.

Can delusional behaviour be contagious I wonder?

The gag order appeal seems loosely based on some idea that Atty. P. can't defend his client against charges of murder. There are no present murder charges and nobody in the press has publicly accused Fd of murder.

I sometimes watch Atty. P. and wonder if he thinks he is being chased by unknown demons in a paranoid fashion as he is the one IMO perpetuating discussion in the public world and online about Fotis Dulos and MURDER. His views have been so consistent on this topic that sometimes I even wonder if I'm following along on the same case!

I do very much wonder why?

MOO
I continue to read studies done on 'recreational' drug users and the resultant symptoms of paranoia that these people exhibit. It comes on subtly at first until
some time later, and with continued drug use,
it can manifest as full blown psychosis.
Wouldn't surprise me at all if some of these players don't have a few dead cells in their cranium from too many substances.
afitzy, it may not be your imagination at all.
It could be the nuances of a pattern of behavior
and you're just smart enough to pick up on it.
That's how I've noticed it in real life. Like hUH?? What just happened here. Is he paranoid or what?

I continue to read studies done on 'recreational' drug users and the resultant symptoms of paranoia that these people exhibit. It comes on subtly at first until
some time later, and with continued drug use,
it can manifest as full blown psychosis.
Wouldn't surprise me at all if some of these players don't have a few dead cells in their cranium from too many substances.
afitzy, it may not be your imagination at all.
It could be the nuances of a pattern of behavior
and you're just smart enough to pick up on it.
That's how I've noticed it in real life. Like hUH?? What just happened here. Is he paranoid or what?
Haha! Yes, we could simply be witnessing a criminal defense that is one continual 420 moment!

Wouldn't that be one for the record books!

MOO (laughing while I MOO!!!!!!!!)

Haha! Yes, we could simply be witnessing a criminal defense that is one continual 420 moment!

Wouldn't that be one for the record books!

MOO (laughing while I MOO!!!!!!!!)
Yesiree, well he's already admitted that he's
churning daily inside his brain and must spend
4 mornings per week to seek inner peace and tranquility. Must not be working too well if
he has to continue this schedule.
So he does am- on the couch. what's he do pm? Inhale? or swallow?

In a motion filed last month that was posted to the state judicial website on Tuesday, the Savings Bank of Danbury is seeking $2,795,000 that it claims Dulos owes on a five bedroom, seven bathroom home that his company, Fore Group, Inc., built on Sturbridge Hill Road in New Canaan.
It is among the public and private properties authorities searched following Jennifer Dulos' disappearance; other searched sites included Waveny Park in New Canaan, a reservoir in West Hartford, and other locations in and around New Canaan and Hartford
As shown below, the Sturbridge Hill Road home is currently on the market for $3,975,000, and has been listed on realtor.com for 104 days, as of Dec. 10. The colonial-style home measures 9,424 square feet, rests on 2.43 acres, and features a host of luxury finishes.
In addition to Fotis Dulos, investors in the property, Rhode Island businessman Harry Masiello and Greek businessman Ioannis Toutziaridis, also have been named as defendants. Together, the two invested $1.1 million in the property. Additionally, Fotis Dulos' estranged mother-in-law, Gloria Farber, also is a named defendant by way of a lien she placed on the property.
Missing Mom Case: Fotis Dulos Facing Foreclosure On Another Home

Background info (dated 3/1/18) on 61 Sturbridge Hill with key dates:

New Construction Planned for Sturbridge Hill Road

The town on Wednesday received an application to build a 7,321-square-foot home on Sturbridge Hill Road where a house about half that size had stood....
The 2.43-acre property was purchased in July for $1.5 million and a permit to demolish the house there was issued four months later.
Its new owner is a limited liability company, Fore Group, whose principal is a Farmington man....
The new construction will cost about $1,075,000 to build, according to the application.

Yesiree, well he's already admitted that he's
churning daily inside his brain and must spend
4 mornings per week to seek inner peace and tranquility. Must not be working too well if
he has to continue this schedule.
So he does am- on the couch. what's he do pm? Inhale? or swallow?
You know what they say..."it's 4:20...puff, puff, pass..." moo

Also - my confirmation from VINE...that FD is going to court on 1/9/20...
12/10/2019

This notification is brought to you by Connecticut Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification (SAVIN) Program.

This email is to inform you that FOTIS DULOS, with docket number FST CR190148554T, has an upcoming court event.

A/An Hearing has been scheduled for 01/09/2020. This will take place in Stamford-Norwalk JD Courthouse located at the following address: 123 Hoyt Street, Stamford, CT.

Please be aware that there is often more than one case scheduled for a particular date in this court. Please visit www.jud.ct.gov to check for any updates that maybe available on this case.

For more information, contact the Office of Victim Services at 1-800-822-8428upload_2019-12-10_15-13-45.png. For updates about this case or for driving directions to the courthouse, you can visit www.jud.ct.gov.

This notification is sponsored by the Connecticut SAVIN Program. It is our hope that this information has been helpful to you.

Thank you,

The Connecticut SAVIN Program

Yes, @Tink56 - possibly he took steroids to lean up, IMOO... and not opinion only, this "article" is fluff advertorial.
Good thoughts @afitzy! 2010 has been bothering lots of us, me included. FD's various declarations about that year are stunning....
  • He states in interview saying he knew the marriage was over that year.
  • He claims HF began "giving" him money.
  • His mother dies at his home when he's gone. Did he blame JFD...or did the then employee conspire with him to end her life?
  • He is traveling more.
  • His business is "doing well," according the Hartford Magazine article in the spring of 2011. http://www.foregroupinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/HartMag10.pdf (BTW...for the long time thread watchers and readers...doesn't the one associate in the article look like NP's innocent looking associate)I
  • His wife delivers their 5th child. (In her blog she states that things are better in her marriage...) However, less sex for FD...poor dear..
  • Was it the 7-year-itch referred to by @enelram
I agree...what was going on with FD in 2010? Did he share that his marriage was over with his work associates? I noticed a little poochy tummy in the Hartford Magazine article. Was he feeling less manly...in need of someone to fortify his fragile ego?

Oh, dear, oh dear @afitzy , you must be feeling better. Back ON!
Perhaps they were clapping each other on the back that the $5.00 they spent at Staples to create the 'faux invoices' on the way to court that Judge Noble allowed into evidence were a 'good investment' after all if they got $500,000 or so of the judgment reduced. IDK.

Heres a thought as to what MIGHT have been going on:

Atty BM: Great work Fotis with that killer idea about the last minute invoices. I thought Atty Weinstein was going to have a stroke.

Fotis: No loss there and too bad it didn't happen as that guy has been on my *advertiser censored* for years now. I'm so over him and his really hard and tricky questions. He always is looking for the truth and my god that is so completely EXHAUSTING TO ME!

Fotis: Thanks BM but I can't take full credit for the invoice idea as it originally was the idea of the highly creative and inventive KM. KM is always good for a lark and we'd tried to do this before but for some reason Atty Weinstein kept asking for more and more information and we could never substantiate the invoices. It was SO ANNOYING but we had to give up. Who would have thought that Judge Noble would just take the invoices outside of the normal discovery process! Rules are so for peasants and people with Public Defenders but I've got you guys and you are the BEST!

Pattis: You guys are just brilliant! Its been like watching paint dry in here for 2 days and then you come up with the idea of creating invoices and then the SPARKS START TO FLY.

Atty BM: Can't believe Noble bought it all, what a putz.

Pattis: Yes, total putz but only you could have pulled it off BM it was brilliant work.

Fotis to both Pattis and BM: You guys are the best! If we lose do I still have to pay you?

Pattis: Fotis there are no worries as your 'sister' loaded up the bank yesterday and as they say, "THE GREEN IS IN".

Fotis to Pattis: Yes, I've been teaching my sister about Bitcoin for years and years now and she is very well trained on how to move money around and its so brilliant because they don't even look at thumb drives coming through immigration.

Fotis to Pattis: Do you think we can make a run at full custody now? I'm feeling great after this victory and think we can take on that toughie Judge Heller but I have to admit that Atty Dranginis is more than a bit scary and I don't think either she or Judge Heller like me or YOU Pattis!

Pattis: Are you INSANE???????????????????? Nope they both hate me but it doesn't matter because I hate them both MORE! Let's go find some Reporters to yell at, I'm kinda out of practice but maybe we will find a live one today to simply attack and degrade.

Fotis: I'm game, I felt like punching that reporter that got in my way with the camera this morning. I kept wanting to push him to the ground and stomp on him.

Pattis: Please don't Fotis, just please don't.

Atty BM: I'm off to pop a few at a bar down the street. Either of you guys want to join me?

Fotis: Sure BM, I'll be there as soon as I get the thumb drive with the bitcoin info from my 'sister' and ditch her. Maybe we can go to a club later on?

Atty BM: Absolutely, we have lot's to celebrate.

Pattis: Guys, no drunk driving, no drugs and whatever you do please don't let a person take your photo!

Fotis: Sure Granddad!

Total MOO

(Just slightly OT)
In the Mark Sievers murder trial for the plotting of the murder of his wife, the jury deliberated for about three hours before returning the verdict and, just minutes ago, recommending the death sentence.

This not a happy event, but it sends a clear message that the increasing numbers of spousal murders are being met with harsh punishments - to the perpetrators - as well as those who order the murders and have others carry it out (as it was in the Sievers case). DV has been on the increase and we simply cannot allow the abuse and murder to continue.

Last edited:
HaHa, @Curious in CT, nope that was written in the height of drug induced delirium from nasty antibiotics! But it was fun to do! If that is how Atty. P. writes his motions then I now totally get it!

I'm itching to do another "FD on the bus" post, possibly about another foreclosure and the importance of always "winning".

This tragic case is also sadly pure comedy gold. I hope I don't offend people with feeble attempts at humor amidst times of turmoil or crisis but its how I cope with things sometimes.

But watching the Civil Case end and the aftermath of FD crumbling in smirking tears simply did me in after watching the motions play out for such a long time as all I could think of is GF and Atty Weinstein on the one hand and the 'legal crew' surrounding FD to offer 'comfort'. I was overcome with anger by what I saw.

I wish the video clip had shown Atty Weinstein as the toll that trial took on him IMO was absolutely immense. He IMO was a single person pushing a huge boulder up Mt. Everest. He got no help from the CT Judiciary or any of the other atty's involved in the case IMO. No words for the 'performance' of Atty BM who I very much hope we have seen the last of here as his retirement from the "Bad Boys Legal Crew" can only be celebrated IMO.

MOO
Oh, dear, oh dear @afitzy , you must be feeling better. Back ON![/QUOTE

HaHa, @Curious in CT, nope that was written in the height of drug induced delirium from nasty antibiotics! But it was fun to do! If that is how Atty. P. writes his motions then I now totally get it!

I'm itching to do another "FD on the bus" post, possibly about another foreclosure and the importance of always "winning".

This tragic case is also sadly pure comedy gold. I hope I don't offend people with feeble attempts at humor amidst times of turmoil or crisis but its how I cope with things sometimes.

But watching the Civil Case end and the aftermath of FD crumbling in smirking tears simply did me in after watching the motions play out for such a long time as all I could think of is GF and Atty Weinstein on the one hand and the 'legal crew' surrounding FD to offer 'comfort'. I was overcome with anger by what I saw.

I wish the video clip had shown Atty Weinstein as the toll that trial took on him IMO was absolutely immense. He IMO was a single person pushing a huge boulder up Mt. Everest. He got no help from the CT Judiciary or any of the other atty's involved in the case IMO. No words for the 'performance' of Atty BM who I very much hope we have seen the last of here as his retirement from the "Bad Boys Legal Crew" can only be celebrated IMO.

MOO
Every part of that post was fabulous. I wanted to quote certain parts but gave up and just gave it a "like".

As for this one, we've got some good new contenders for the name of FD's soon-to-be jailhouse band, or the sad, sad movie about him after he gets LWOP (no more DP in CT, AFAIK):
  • "FD on the Bus"
  • "Crumbling in Smirking Tears"
  • "Bad Boys Legal Crew"
"It was SO ANNOYING but we had to give up. Who would have thought that Judge Noble would just take the invoices outside of the normal discovery process! Rules are so for peasants and people with Public Defenders but I've got you guys and you are the BEST!"

Last edited:
(Just slightly OT)
In the Mark Sievers murder trial for the plotting of the murder of his wife, the jury deliberated for about three hours before returning the verdict and, just minutes ago, recommending the death sentence.

This not a happy event, but it sends a clear message that the increasing numbers of spousal murders are being met with harsh punishments - to the perpetrators - as well as those who order the murders and have others carry it out (as it was in the Sievers case). DV has been on the increase and we simply cannot allow the abuse and murder to continue.
It is encouraging to see these kinds of convictions IMO and with severe penalties imposed.

DV crime stats are staggering and so often it appears more can and should be done to protect its victims.

But its the missing cases that really are murder cases that are DV related where I hope LE takes a good hard look at how to investigate during the early critical hours of the case.

I do hear that more and more LE are conducting parallel investigations sooner in the cases of missing victims who might have been DV impacted. But, so often this parallel investigation doesn't happen soon enough and so critical time is lost in the investigation.

In the Dulos case we saw the proactive involvement of friends and family focus LE quickly and NCPD brought in State Police expertise quickly as well. In the Frazee case IMO this didn't happen with the timeline and so the State was forced to rely on doing a 'deal with the devil' in the form of the girlfriend. I think there might be a message here for MT if she is willing to accept it.....

MOO

IMO NCPD has no staffing issues and they also have one of the largest PD budgets per capita in the State. My sense is that the staffing situation was impacted by the search process and the protection possibly of Welles in the early days of the case. State Police took on the investigation and management of the case so I'm curious what NCPD is using now in terms of its resources for the investigation. My guess is that the staffing issues could perhaps be at the State Police level as the State has been hit by a whole series of very serious crimes recently (4 big cases just in the last month with the Vanessa Morales case in Ansonia being the most recent). Perhaps short staffing at the State Police has pushed back on the locals? IDK.

This could also be possibly about reimbursement issues for the investigation as there is always ongoing argument about reimbursement from Hartford for anything whether its education or any number of other issues. IMO money flows one way strongly (to Hartford) and not so strongly back to Fairfield County but this is a political debate that has been going on for 100s of years and won't be resolved to anyones satisfaction ever unfortunately!

MOO

Well said on the funding issue. And it's not like we don't feel safe and protected - plus as a typically responsible driver it doesn't break my heart that I might have missed an opportunity to get a "quota" ticket in an off moment.

Thanks for this. I'm still here for Jennifer. Women don't know what is happening. Only after is it crystal clear. The damage has already been done. IME. Justice For Jennifer.
ETA: I can no longer post objectively. So I mostly just read now.

Me too, Bella Vita. I will say that even though I mostly consider myself to have moved on and recovered, that by following this case and the community here it takes me back at times and I am grateful for new insights gleaned from a group of clearly wise and kind folks. (And my situation was clearly not as dire as JD's but I experienced enough that I have a lot of empathy and respect for her)

It is interesting that we haven't heard from ANY member of the ENTIRE Greek (religious or otherwise) Community in CT, North East, NYC and US on behalf of Fd or ANY member of his family.

We have just heard from FD 'sister' Rena via letter and I believe her daughter on Dateline and the Water ski Association Director (think this was her title) that the people in Greece support Fd. I do wonder whether this support will be sustained with any future AWs?

Nope, its been crickets from the Greeks in the US and other than a couple of early letters from people in Greece not much in the way of public support seems to exist for Fd. I've been waiting for another missive from the Greek Rear Admiral who demanded that the PI's 'leave my family alone'. But it appears the Rear Admiral has rowed to shore, deflated his dingy and is enjoying retired life in his sunny homeland! But perhaps if the Rear Admiral does appear in CT at some future date, perhaps the Press might ask him about Fd military service record as the rules are quite complex but I'm sure the Rear Admiral can provide a clear answer for those that are interested in this topic!

We have heard about the "Greek Benefactor" from NY believed to be named Pfufas (NY Atty) but this was not confirmed in the Civil Trial so far as I am aware as Fd was charged by Judge Noble to explain precisely how he was paying his legal crew or 5-6 but hasn't had reported income in 2 years. I hope that once the trial exhibits are available that this detail will be more clearly explained.

It looks like the large Greek Orthodox cathedral is in Hartford. Here are some details about the community along with what look to be some very yummy bake sales during the year for those that are local!

St. George Greek Orthodox Cathedral

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Here is a map which indicates that its about 10 miles from 4Jx which isn't far at all. Its also nice to know that spiritual support and guidance is so close at hand for Fd in these no doubt uncertain times.

I do wonder if Fd has ever attended services or whether he had a funeral for his mother when she died and ditto for his father. I still don't understand why Fd father has a gravestone but his mother does not so far as we can tell.

I have to admit to be fascinated about the evolution of the acceptability of cremation within the Orthodox community and the immediate cremation of Mama Duolos/Dulos in particular as for her age group traditional burial is still the norm i the US. The schisms throughout religious history, particularly within Christianity are IMO fascinating to study. I plan to do some holiday reading and brush up on the Orthodox views on sin, marriage vows, parental responsibility, repentance and redemption. There is a wonderful Orthodox community in Astoria and they have been willing to share a bibliography regarding their faith.

Curious what religious study Fd has ever undertaken in his Orthodox religion?

IDK if there is another closer community to Farmington but I didn't see one when I did a quick skim on google.

MOO

I’m sure most Greeks like myself are mortified “one of our own” committed such an atrocious act. I’m not surprised they’ve distanced themselves if they knew him. Since FD grew up in Greece, he had religious education in primary school. There is no separation of church and state there and religion is taught as part of the curriculum. With that said, a lot of Greeks, especially those who live in Greece, don’t attend church regularly but keep the customs and vehemently defend them. The religion has become part of the cultural identity. I’m not surprised at all he became belligerent in regards to his youngest daughters name to be Cleo.

it’s a dichotomy. Greeks living in Greece rarely attend church ( they don’t trust it as there has been corruption issues) but many still keep the traditions of naming their children after their parents and baptizing the children in the church. Greeks developed a fierce patriotism while under the Ottoman rule. For 400 years our language, religion and culture was under siege and it’s the fierce patriotism and adherence that kept it alive.

Please do read about Orthodoxy. It’s the first church in Christianity and nothing has changed in all the years. IMO, it’s a beautiful faith that I was born into but later on undertook my own studies to understand it and appreciate the faith much more now.

As a side note - I know the priest at the Hartford church!!! He was a priest at a small church in a city I lived in at the time. Wonderful man!

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members