Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@MarissaAlter

PRAYERS FOR JENNIFER: the New Canaan community isn’t forgetting about missing mother of 5 Jennifer Dulos. Ornaments like this one are popping up on trees and wreaths in front of businesses all over New Canaan.
No one is sure who’s behind the ornaments, but everyone supports the gesture. It’s been more than six months since Jennifer Dulos was last seen dropping her kids off at school in New Canaan.
One business owner told me she was so touched when she showed up to work and saw the ornament on the tree, she started crying. Hear from her today on@News12CT

Someone should take a whole bunch of those over to the Avon Congregational Church. They are having some pop-up Xmas events.

Hi - VINE doesn't specify the reason for the court appearance; but does list a docket number. If posting the VINE info isn't helpful...just let me know and I'll stop muddying up the water. :)

No, no need to stop posting those. I just wanted to be sure "which" case that post was pertaining to! :) I'm not following all his civil cases, just the criminal one.

Maybe they were cadaver dogs. Bloodhounds have amazing senses of smell but the other breeds have their own advantages that make them better suited.

EvidenceProf Blog: Dog Day Afternoon: Casey Anthony Trial Raises Questions About Cadaver Dogs

Deputy Pikett testified that all dogs have a more acute sense of smell than humans and that bloodhounds have an olfactory sense that is 26 times that of a human. Deputy Pikett explained that because a cadaver dog need not distinguish between the scents of different individuals and need only distinguish between the scent of human and animal remains, a breed such as a bloodhound that is traditionally known for its acuteness of scent is not necessary to use as a cadaver dog. Deputy Pikett further explained that a bloodhound is typically not a good cadaver search dog because bloodhounds are “not great obedience dogs” and typically must be worked on a lead, or leash. Deputy Pikett testified that in a large area search, a dog that can work off-lead is more credible because it is free to make an independent find, without the possibility that its handler will lead it to a particular area. Deputy Pikett said that other breeds, "such as Rottweilers mixed-breeds, Lab[radors] and so forth" can perform as cadaver dogs.

Edit to add: it's also been said that bloodhounds aren't exactly the most intelligent breed and can get confused sometimes with certain requests, like if a handler asks them to track something that is dead.

Thnx for this info. But what if JFD was alive but hidden in the early hours/days of the search? And if Stmfd had one, wouldn't you think they'd offer its services (along w. the other breeds used)?

Great catches @pernickety....Norm can't seem to get it right!! (No sympathy intended...)

I'll watch if I can find it online. Wonder if NP will interrupt the Justices? :confused:

I'm also wondering about the process of sending the errata to the CJ in a letter? Shouldn't it have gone to the Appellate Clerk? Or maybe a motion filed? We'll see if the State objects to it.

This Nightline video is very well done, thanks for finding this @afitzy ....Really like the two pieces you highlighted, namely FD's smirk when asked about the alimony and the contrasting family statement for kindness.

In the moment FD responds to the questions on whether or not he should continue to get a $14,000/year gift, his facial expression is probably the real FD. IMO...MOO

@MarissaAlter

PRAYERS FOR JENNIFER: the New Canaan community isn’t forgetting about missing mother of 5 Jennifer Dulos. Ornaments like this one are popping up on trees and wreaths in front of businesses all over New Canaan.
No one is sure who’s behind the ornaments, but everyone supports the gesture. It’s been more than six months since Jennifer Dulos was last seen dropping her kids off at school in New Canaan.
One business owner told me she was so touched when she showed up to work and saw the ornament on the tree, she started crying. Hear from her today on@News12CT

So appropriate....Prayers for the entire family and friends of Jennifer. It will be such a difficult holiday to celebrate.

For some reason, I did tear up...thanks to all those who contributed to this project. It speaks to whom should be the center of all the efforts in this case, Jennifer. It certainly isn't Fd or MT...IMO, MOO

Apologies in advance if this has already been posted, though I don't recall seeing it. I thought the commentary from the Criminal Defense Attorney in the report was enlightening to say the least!

Bob Bianchi on Headline News - Fotis Dulos case and missing wife

Haven't seen this video before today, though I keep checking for the full trial video and found this brief one. If nothing else, it shows the dialect coaching Fd had before his network interviews...that didn't seem to last until his trial.

Last edited:
Haven't seen this video before today, though I keep checking for the full trail video and found this brief one. If nothing else, it shows the dialect coaching Fd had before his network interviews...that didn't seem to last until his trial.

OMG.

He just cannot stop advertising to the world that he finished his education at Brown in just 3 years.

What in the world, does it matter whether he finished Brown in 3, 4, 5 or even 10 years?

The Number of years have Absolutely NOTHING to do with this case.

NOTHING.

Yet, Fd Wants people to Know that he completed his undergrad at Brown, in Only 3 years.

Unfathomable.

IMO.

Someone should take a whole bunch of those over to the Avon Congregational Church. They are having some pop-up Xmas events.
Yes, perhaps we could bring a tree covered with them and PLACE IT ON TOP OF A DEAD ANIMAL RUG from PatagoniaStyles from Michelle Troconis who is part of the pop up event!!!

Last edited:
OMG.

He just cannot stop advertising to the world that he finished his education at Brown in just 3 years.

What in the world, does it matter whether he finished Brown in 3, 4, 5 or even 10 years?

NOTHING.

Yet, Fd Wants people to Know that he completed his undergrad at Brown, in Only 3 years.

Unfathomable.

IMO.
Probably cheated his way thru too...

OMG.

NOTHING.

Unfathomable.

IMO.
This is the sign of a narcissist popping up here. See quotes from the article below.
Usually when people finish in 3 years it's done to save money. Most people want to stay for 4 years in Ivy League colleges with the people in their class that they've befriended, and of course, it's so competitive to get in that most everyone there is capable of finishing in 3 years so it's no sign of superiority. Except for poor FD, who 30 years later still keeps this fact front and center in defending his wounded ego. That he does this tells us about his motive- JD insulted his ego by revealing the fraud that he is, so he had to get rid of her.

Violent men seem to have a strong sense of personal superiority, and their violence often seems to stem from a sense of wounded pride. When someone else questions or disputes their favorable view of self, they lash out in response.

Murderers, rapists, wife beaters, violent youth gangs, aggressive nations, and other categories of violent people are all marked by strongly held views of their own superiority.

At present, the evidence best fits the view that aggression is most likely when people with a narcissistically inflated view of their own personal superiority encounter someone who explicitly disputes that opinion. Aggression is thus a means of
defending a highly favorable view of self against someone who seeks (even unwittingly) to deflate it. Threatened egotism, rather than low self-esteem, is the most explosive recipe for violence.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/academia.e...7c5b1d68ca3ed0838c3413706c2b5e0e857616d9d2b86

144.00 12/11/2019 D OBJECTION
Document.gif
newred.gif

to Motion for Prejudgment Remedy and Disclosure and Motion for Sanctions
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=18305650

OMG.

NOTHING.

Unfathomable.

IMO.

Didn’t he do a year of college in Athens and then attend Brown? That doesn’t sound like a degree in 3 years to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member