Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t he do a year of college in Athens and then attend Brown? That doesn’t sound like a degree in 3 years to me!

It can be done in 3 years. Our youngest did. She had to request permission to take more than the max number of hours each semester, but she was able to finish undergrad in 3 years. She was also competing a sport for the first two years.

IMO.

Last edited:
144.00 12/11/2019 D OBJECTION
Document.gif
newred.gif

to Motion for Prejudgment Remedy and Disclosure and Motion for Sanctions
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=18305650

Isn't this case in regards to the Foreclosure on 4JC?

Was the Foreclosure on 4JC Included in the recent Civil Trial about the FORE Business Loans?

I thought the Foreclosure on 4JC is a Separate Legal Action in regards to HF/Dr. GF Cash Guarantee for the Mortgage Loan on the family home of 4JC and Dr. GF's BRILLIANT Move to Buy the Mortgage when Fd Defaulted in 2018.

Am I misunderstanding or is Fd and Pattisville Clueless and do not realize Which case they are responding to?

Or, am I just missing the whole thing?

IMO.

Was the Foreclosure on 4JC Included in the recent Civil Trial about the FORE Business Loans?

I thought the Foreclosure on 4JC is a Separate Legal Action in regards to HF/Dr. GF Cash Guarantee for the Mortgage Loan on the family home of 4JC and Dr. GF's BRILLIANT Move to Buy the Mortgage when Fd Defaulted in 2018.
Am I misunderstanding or is Fd and Pattisville Clueless and do not realize Which case they are responding to?

IMO.
Murray is responding to this motion:

139.00 12/02/2019 P MOTION FOR ORDER
Document.gif
new.gif

FOR PREJUDGMENT REMEDY
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=18241798

Last edited:

IMO.

BBM

upload_2019-12-11_17-2-27.jpeg

Grammy Honey yes indeed they are (apparently IMHO redacted) clueless!!!

IIRC, the foreclosure is separate from the civil trial, and the 4JX foreclosure is different from the Danbury bank's foreclosure, the 2 foreclosures are separate from the Fd criminal trial, which is also separate from the MT criminal trial.

Perhaps we need our own paralegal to keep it all straight?

Weinstien & Dranginis will know what it all means, to the benefit of JFd, GrandmaGloria, and Jennifer's 5 beautiful children!

JMHO YMMV

IMO.
I did a double take here too as seeing the name of the Trust threw me off listed as Plaintiff buts its for the $500,000 note portion of the Civil Case so far as I can tell.

So, Atty BM was responding to the correct case, correct court, correct state and correct defendant! Good work Atty BM on responding to a pretrial motion AFTER THE TRIAL! Bit like being a day late and a dollar short!

Atty Weinstein filed this motion the week of the trial (12/2) I believe, but surprising the Judge didn't rule on it in advance of Trial for whatever reason. Surprised the Court didn't pick this up and clear the decks as I agree that its confusing to leave this motion hanging.

MOO

Murray is responding to this motion:

139.00 12/02/2019 P MOTION FOR ORDER
Document.gif
new.gif

FOR PREJUDGMENT REMEDY
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=18241798
Yes, 139 which is the $500,000 note owed to HF. There were originally multiple notes and multiple cases pending which while related were for some reason treated separately. This is one of the reasons that a relatively simple commercial transaction dispute took over 2 yrs to resolve in Court.

Eventually Atty Weinstein was able to get all the cases related to the FIL loans consolidated into a single case so that they would all go to trial at the same time. So, this note isn't related to the foreclosure on 4Jx.

Other pending legal matters for FD:
1. Foreclosure on 4Jx Farmington - Trust
2. Foreclosure on 61 Sturbridge NC - Danbury Savings Bank
3. Criminal charges - 4 in total in 2 separate AWs - State of CT
4. Various mechanics liens filed on 61 Sturbridge and 80 MS

Seeing @Laughing's brilliant nail and hammer image got me thinking a bit about the clip that was posted today with the interview from the defense atty. about how ill advised the Fd comments were not only post Civil trial but with Dateline and Sarah Wallace.

I've continued to think about motive/s in this tragic case and while its fairly easy to put together a short list of possibilities, I keep trying to figure out if there was one trigger that simply moved this situation from being a contentious divorce into something much different and ultimately tragic.

CNN back in September, 2019 led their online article with the following quote that has always stood out in my mind as it was delivered with virtually zero affect IMO and this delivery method simply locked this quote in my brain as being significant from the perspectives of Fd and MT.

Missing Connecticut mom's husband said in an interview he 'had a beautiful life' prior to her disappearance - CNN

Quote from Article:

(CNN)The estranged husband of missing Connecticut mom Jennifer Dulos said he had a beautiful life before her disappearance, was "enamored" with his girlfriend and that the divorce was the only thing that wasn't positive.

"I would lie to you if I told you that I didn't have a very nice life," Fotis Dulos told NBC's Dateline prior to his arrest last week. "I had a beautiful life, I was with somebody that I was completely enamored with, Michelle. And the divorce was the only thing that wasn't a positive in my life and I couldn't wait for it to be over with.[BBM]"

Did the frustration of the ongoing divorce case with no trial in sight, simply push Fd and MT to the edge such that neither could live with the situation as it was going? What I find odd though about this possibility was that it seems like multiple other options existed to Fd and MT other than what seems to have happened in this sad case. Did Fd make any attempt to resolve the divorce with JFd in advance of JFd going missing or was Fd simply blowing smoke with his statement about not being able to wait for it to be over with? It just seems that if someone wants to get on with their life that they wouldn't be filing motion after motion in Family Court such as we saw Fd doing right up until the missing date?

Or, did JFd finally have the evidence that she needed in order to prove financial fraud in Family Court and was no longer willing to speak with Fd about the divorce as she just wanted things to be over and so was simply going to do a 'bombs away' with the support of her atty and PI? Its not clear what exactly JFd and her atty were going to do in court the week after Memorial Day but that could have been a pivotal hearing given that the Fd financial disclosure discovery was going nowhere and that he admitted to submitting different financial documents to the bank for FORE loan purposes vs. the Divorce.

I will never understand why Judge Heller simply didn't return the financial documents to Fd and his atty and say please start again as these are not acceptable? But, we never saw this and Judge Heller seemed a largely passive force as it related to the financial disclosure issues of Fd which I have found so baffling.

Now that we know that the affair with MT had started back in 2015, could MT simply have had enough of the waiting for the divorce to be resolved? Or, did she realise that the divorce case was nowhere near being ready for trial and the reason for this was the behaviour of Fd? Or, was something else significant happening in the Fd/MT relationship that resulted in a crisis where the divorce had to be resolved NOW, one way or another?

Quote from Article:
"But right now my life is a mess and I absolutely had no desire or interest to be in this mess," he said.

This last sentence about his life being a mess has also stayed with me as I continue to puzzle out how to reconcile that statement with what we have witnessed from Fd in terms of his actions both in his personal and professional lives. The statement seems totally disconnected from the reality of what Fd actually did during the period post JFd going missing IMO. He seems to be having an ongoing pity party in this statement but then in his life he regroups to continue to fight on in such a way that its counter to rational self interest as the behaviour we see seems like its more childish fighting for the sake of fighting rather than moving on with his life. I do wonder if MT knew what was going on or saw the disconnect between the Fd 'words' and the FD 'actions'? It seems like MT must have believed Fd at some level as she was there at 4Jx, 80ms and possibly 69/71 Welles - in addition to being there for the car wash and the trip to the ATM. MT did seem "all in". Did these two think they were going to hit the jackpot by doing what they did or was something else at play?

Fd via his attys continued to file motion after motion in both Civil Court and Family Court after JFd went missing. The week after JFd went missing his atty filed for custody and even after JFd was missing he kept on filing motions even to the point of asking for a psych exam of GF. Are these the choices of someone that has "...no desire to interest to be in this mess."?

Quotes from Article:

Never, never, never any violence'

In the NBC interview, Fotis Dulos was asked about one of Jennifer Dulos' court filings where she said "he frightens me ... his sense of revenge."

"There was never, never, never any violence, any abuse in any way," he responded. "Jennifer and I didn't even really argue all these years."

They just grew apart, he said.

"I'm not putting the blame on her or me. It just happens, and it happens all the time."

And it was supposed to be an amicable divorce, he added.

When I read quotes like the above where you know rebuttal witnesses will exist or possible police reports might have been filed or phone calls to the police made and where sealed Family Court documents might exist to prove the statements false, I just have to wonder how Pattisville thought this interview was a remotely good idea?
MOO

Dove in the deep end and was searching out some of the coverage in Greece on the case. Google translate leaves much to be desired for Greek I think so if there are any speakers of Greek out there that can do justice to this article that would be useful.

Greek version:
«Χωρίς πτώμα, φόνος δεν υπάρχει»: Ο Έλληνας σκιέρ που ορκίζεται ότι δεν έκανε την τέλεια δολοφονία της γυναίκας του

«Χωρίς πτώμα, φόνος δεν υπάρχει»: Ο Έλληνας σκιέρ που ορκίζεται ότι δεν έκανε την τέλεια δολοφονία της γυναίκας του
ΚΟΣΜΟΣ22.09.2019 17:55
Τελευταία Ενημέρωση22.09.2019 17:57
Newsroom
Ένοχος ή θύμα μιας σειράς σατανικών συμπτώσεων;

Google translate at work below! But the parallel to the famous quote from Patrick Frazee, "No Body, No Murder" seems real enough!

'No corpse, no murder': Greek skier swears he didn't kill his wife perfectly

Google Translate

Quote from article:
All this time , Doulos denies everything . He apparently does not insist on his original line of defense, namely that the disappearance was a benevolent trick by his ex-wife to pressure him in the face of a court dispute over child custody, but he continues to uphold his innocence. He is probably the only person on earth who knows the truth. But he also knows that without a corpse, the charge of murder is difficult to establish. Even if all the elements seem to be photographing themselves as guilty ...

Google Translate

Just putting these quotes back into the thread as one is the only direct quote from Fd about being at 69/71 Welles the week JFd disappeared and the other is that Fd says he attempted to help LE but his lawyer told him to stop and leave NCPD.

Google translate version:

Quote:
What is not mentioned in the warrant is that on May 21, when his son Constantine had his nominal feast, Jennifer Farber called Fotis Doulos home to tell her child a lot. The latter bought a cake and spent some time with his children playing with them before returning home while eating together. Police later spoke of his own DNA at Jennifer's home, which was perfectly reasonable for him after eating a cake, drinking water and using utensils and cutlery.

As for his first call from the police, he went to great lengths to testify about his ex-wife's disappearance, but his lawyer prevented him from such a move, given his experience that in America Police sometimes use specific interrogation methods aimed directly at the suspect.

His refusal, however, was likely to heighten suspicions by the authorities that he was involved in Jennifer's disappearance and so they requested to see his cellphone.Doulos gave it, and gave them the code to unlock it, but when the police demanded it back, they did not return it.

Yes, the special dogs were used. Someone here on the thread that knows a lot about the different types of search dogs talked about the ones that have the ability to look for electronic items. We don't know if anything was found in the search by the dogs or otherwise.
Didn't they also use dogs that sniffed for electronics--for her cell phone. And didn't they say they found it?

CNN Greece via Google Translate:
Google Translate

Wednesday, June 26, 2019 22:14
Quotes from article via Google Translate:

Scenario A la "Gone Girl" cites the homosexual arrested for the disappearance of his wife (pics & vid)

Investigations of Jennifer's mysterious disappearance with her ex-husband's lawyer, Fotiou Doulos, remain in vain.

Doulos, an unstable and unyielding person, says the family environment
According to the Daily Mail, sources in the family environment said the 51-year-old is a highly unstable and vulnerable person, with a tendency to overreact. "A lot of people didn't like him because he was so irritable. He would often make voices and get into a brawl, "an anonymous source told the British newspaper, adding that Fotis Doulos was quarreling with his neighbors and would not hesitate to call the police when a house party or work party was held.

It can be done in 3 years. Our youngest did. She had to request permission to take more than the max number of hours each semester, but she was able to finish undergrad in 3 years. She was also competing a sport for the first two years.

IMO.

Yes, it can be done-but I don’t think HE did it in 3. I recall reading that he spent a year at university in Athens prior to coming to the US to attend Brown

For anyone interested in possibly listening in to the Atty. P. motion being heard tomorrow regarding the gag order, it appears the State of CT has a station that live streams government events.

I have never used this site before but I'm putting the link here for anyone interested to see if it will work tomorrow to hear the Atty. P. motion which is on the schedule for 10am.

CT-N Connecticut Network:: Upcoming Events

Thursday, December 12, 2019
  • Connecticut Supreme Court Oral Argument State v. Fotis Dulos
    Supreme Court, Hartford Beginning at 10:00 am
Link for live streams:

CT-N: CT-N Streaming Media
There are a number of live feeds including one for the Courts

Seeing @Laughing's brilliant nail and hammer image got me thinking a bit about the clip that was posted today with the interview from the defense atty. about how ill advised the Fd comments were not only post Civil trial but with Dateline and Sarah Wallace.

I've continued to think about motive/s in this tragic case and while its fairly easy to put together a short list of possibilities, I keep trying to figure out if there was one trigger that simply moved this situation from being a contentious divorce into something much different and ultimately tragic.

CNN back in September, 2019 led their online article with the following quote that has always stood out in my mind as it was delivered with virtually zero affect IMO and this delivery method simply locked this quote in my brain as being significant from the perspectives of Fd and MT.

Missing Connecticut mom's husband said in an interview he 'had a beautiful life' prior to her disappearance - CNN

Quote from Article:

(CNN)The estranged husband of missing Connecticut mom Jennifer Dulos said he had a beautiful life before her disappearance, was "enamored" with his girlfriend and that the divorce was the only thing that wasn't positive.

"I would lie to you if I told you that I didn't have a very nice life," Fotis Dulos told NBC's Dateline prior to his arrest last week. "I had a beautiful life, I was with somebody that I was completely enamored with, Michelle. And the divorce was the only thing that wasn't a positive in my life and I couldn't wait for it to be over with.[BBM]"

Did the frustration of the ongoing divorce case with no trial in sight, simply push Fd and MT to the edge such that neither could live with the situation as it was going? What I find odd though about this possibility was that it seems like multiple other options existed to Fd and MT other than what seems to have happened in this sad case. Did Fd make any attempt to resolve the divorce with JFd in advance of JFd going missing or was Fd simply blowing smoke with his statement about not being able to wait for it to be over with? It just seems that if someone wants to get on with their life that they wouldn't be filing motion after motion in Family Court such as we saw Fd doing right up until the missing date?

Or, did JFd finally have the evidence that she needed in order to prove financial fraud in Family Court and was no longer willing to speak with Fd about the divorce as she just wanted things to be over and so was simply going to do a 'bombs away' with the support of her atty and PI? Its not clear what exactly JFd and her atty were going to do in court the week after Memorial Day but that could have been a pivotal hearing given that the Fd financial disclosure discovery was going nowhere and that he admitted to submitting different financial documents to the bank for FORE loan purposes vs. the Divorce.

I will never understand why Judge Heller simply didn't return the financial documents to Fd and his atty and say please start again as these are not acceptable? But, we never saw this and Judge Heller seemed a largely passive force as it related to the financial disclosure issues of Fd which I have found so baffling.

Now that we know that the affair with MT had started back in 2015, could MT simply have had enough of the waiting for the divorce to be resolved? Or, did she realise that the divorce case was nowhere near being ready for trial and the reason for this was the behaviour of Fd? Or, was something else significant happening in the Fd/MT relationship that resulted in a crisis where the divorce had to be resolved NOW, one way or another?

Quote from Article:
"But right now my life is a mess and I absolutely had no desire or interest to be in this mess," he said.

This last sentence about his life being a mess has also stayed with me as I continue to puzzle out how to reconcile that statement with what we have witnessed from Fd in terms of his actions both in his personal and professional lives. The statement seems totally disconnected from the reality of what Fd actually did during the period post JFd going missing IMO. He seems to be having an ongoing pity party in this statement but then in his life he regroups to continue to fight on in such a way that its counter to rational self interest as the behaviour we see seems like its more childish fighting for the sake of fighting rather than moving on with his life. I do wonder if MT knew what was going on or saw the disconnect between the Fd 'words' and the FD 'actions'? It seems like MT must have believed Fd at some level as she was there at 4Jx, 80ms and possibly 69/71 Welles - in addition to being there for the car wash and the trip to the ATM. MT did seem "all in". Did these two think they were going to hit the jackpot by doing what they did or was something else at play?

Fd via his attys continued to file motion after motion in both Civil Court and Family Court after JFd went missing. The week after JFd went missing his atty filed for custody and even after JFd was missing he kept on filing motions even to the point of asking for a psych exam of GF. Are these the choices of someone that has "...no desire to interest to be in this mess."?

Quotes from Article:

Never, never, never any violence'

In the NBC interview, Fotis Dulos was asked about one of Jennifer Dulos' court filings where she said "he frightens me ... his sense of revenge."

"There was never, never, never any violence, any abuse in any way," he responded. "Jennifer and I didn't even really argue all these years."

They just grew apart, he said.

"I'm not putting the blame on her or me. It just happens, and it happens all the time."

And it was supposed to be an amicable divorce, he added.

When I read quotes like the above where you know rebuttal witnesses will exist or possible police reports might have been filed or phone calls to the police made and where sealed Family Court documents might exist to prove the statements false, I just have to wonder how Pattisville thought this interview was a remotely good idea?
MOO

I believe Fd when he says he wanted the divorce over and done with...but I think his terms were that Jennifer had to give up everything for him to stop filing motions to keep it going. And the terms were that there was to be no financial disclosure, he gets the house(s), kids and all of the money, or he would drag it out forever. I believe he wanted her gone-he just wanted to keep everything that went along with her. And look what happened-she’s gone!

For anyone interested in possibly listening in to the Atty. P. motion being heard tomorrow regarding the gag order, it appears the State of CT has a station that live streams government events.

I have never used this site before but I'm putting the link here for anyone interested to see if it will work tomorrow to hear the Atty. P. motion which is on the schedule for 10am.

CT-N Connecticut Network:: Upcoming Events

Thursday, December 12, 2019
  • Connecticut Supreme Court Oral Argument State v. Fotis Dulos
    Supreme Court, Hartford Beginning at 10:00 am
Link for live streams:

CT-N: CT-N Streaming Media
There are a number of live feeds including one for the Courts
It’s channel 2 if you have Cox

It’s channel 2 if you have Cox
@sds71, we can have a 'watch party' in the am.

Small minds ask small questions and my small mind wants to know if Atty. P. perhaps got a 'cut and curl' to fix the ponytail in advance of his appearance before the Senior Judges in Hartford?

BTW, my guess is not but we can all only hope I guess!

MOO

Yes, it can be done-but I don’t think HE did it in 3. I recall reading that he spent a year at university in Athens prior to coming to the US to attend Brown

Attached is Fd's LinkedIn educational information.

In 1985, Fd completed two of his college courses at Harvard, before his 1986 graduation from High School in Athens.

Which of course, helped him to complete the Noted 4 year program in 3 years.

Fd's Elementary, Middle, and High School education was completed at Athens College.

IMO.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-12-11 at 8.04.49 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-12-11 at 8.04.49 PM.png
    130 KB · Views: 10
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online