Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #34

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Fox 61 news interview with NP. Charge is murder PLUS 2 other arrests....one for murder one for conspiracy to commit murder. The others have not been named yet.

6 million dollar bail after arraignment.....BUT NP hopes to address the bond this afternoon instead of tomorrow to get client out.

Fox 61 is reporting....sorry the link is FB which is doing a constant reporting right now.

who are the other two...MT is one for sure but the other?????

According to Fox 61 news interview with NP. Charge is murder PLUS 2 other arrests....one for murder one for conspiracy to commit murder. The others have not been named yet.

6 million dollar bail after arraignment.....BUT NP hopes to address the bond this afternoon instead of tomorrow to get client out.

Fox 61 is reporting....sorry the link is FB which is doing a constant reporting right now.

who are the other two...MT is one for sure but the other?????
I wonder if it’s KM

How do they already know the bond amount? I would think the prosecutor would argue for no bond? Also, was NP already at the house for the arrest? Was there a heads-up this was going to happen?
He said he was tipped by a reporter
He was on chaz and a.j. this morning and said he didn’t know if there would be a arrest
I wonder if he had kept the original court date if he would’ve been arrested there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member