Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BROUGHT OVER FROM THREAD 33:

• Mimi in LondonWell-Known Member

More than likely this is not JFd, but a thought has occurred to me due to this finding.

What IF Fd/MT did not travel directly to Albany Avenue in the Hartford Area FROM 4JC on Friday, May 24 at 7:10 pm?

What IF Fd/MT Did travel to the Hwy 190 Veterans Bridge in Suffield on the evening of May 24th Or, any other location around Hartford?

We do Not know what Time Fd/MT Actually Left 4JC for their Trash Bin Odyssey of Stupidity Date Night.

AW1 says that their phones traveled to Albany Ave at 7:10 pm and does Not say from Where the trip Originated. Did it Originate from 4JC or a body disposal location?

What IF they traveled North of Hartford to dispose of the body and hit Albany Ave on their way Back to 4JC?

AW1
    -- At 1734 hours (5:34 pm), Dulos' cellphone arrived back at his residence at 4 Jefferson Crossing.

-- At 1910 hours (7:10 pm), Dulos' device traveled to the area of Albany Avenue in the north end of Hartford.

Nothing here says that Fd/MT Stayed at 4JC during this time.

This is 1 Hour and 36 minutes of Unaccounted For time.

What was Fd and MT doing during that 96 minutes of Unaccounted For time?

You would think they wanted to get rid of the bloody contractor bags as quickly as possible, but yet, they waited 96 minutes? AT 4JC?

NOT IMO. I have No Doubt, they were Not sitting at 4JC twiddling their thumbs.

The attached screen shot shows the Veterans Bridge on Hwy 190 in Suffield, CT.

4JC to Veterans Bridge -- 27.3 Miles -- 46 minutes

Veterans Bridge to east end of Albany Ave -- 17.3 Miles -- 23 minutes

We Know from AW2 that Fd had to call MT back to 80MS for the hide and seek with EE's red truck.

At this point, they have 2 vehicles at 80MS.

What IF the reason they left 80MS and arrived back at 4JC at 5:34 pm, was to Drop Off MT's vehicle at 4JC and then proceeded Directly to the disposal location, together?

This gives Fd/MT 96 minutes to travel 46 minutes for disposal and another 23 minutes to arrive at Albany Ave at 7:10 pm for a total of 69 minutes, which leaves them 27 minutes in between the 2 locations to dispose of the body if they did so on Hwy 190 Veterans Bridge in Suffield. The 27 minutes may also include additional travel minutes due to traffic conditions on the holiday weekend.

Could this be the reason WHY Bowman put Concrete Walls around MT just before her Depo in the Civil Case?

Did MT Finally tell Bowman the Truth and she is up to her neck in the physical disposal of JFd's body and not just the trash run on Albany Ave?

In Addition.
    The Jamaican Bakery is on the North side of Albany Ave and therefore the flow of traffic would be West toward Avon instead of toward Hartford.

Any chance we Know Which Direction the CCTV footage shows Fd's Ford Raptor was traveling on it's Albany Ave extra curricular activities on the evening of Friday, May 24th?

IF Fd/MT returned from a body disposal, north or east of Hartford, they would then be facing the correct direction of West when they stopped in front of the Jamaican Bakery on Albany Ave.

Otherwise, IF they were traveling East Toward Hartford when they stopped, Fd would have had to walk across the street or turn left into a side street so as to have the truck facing the correct direction for the traffic flow. You know, because Fd did not want to get a ticket for breaking the law.

Is it Possible that Fd/MT turned their phones Off when they arrived at 4JC at 5:34 pm and then turned them back on at 7:10 pm on Albany Ave?

That is 96 minutes and a heck of a Lot can happen in 96 minutes.

IMO, they Both were disposing of the body during that 96 minutes.

IMO.

Could be....could well be.

Mimi in London, Yesterday at 1:28 AMReport
    #1029Like
    sunshinegirl2013, LosAngeles, Myvice and 11 others like this.

• Tink56Well-Known Member

More than likely this is not JFd, but a thought has occurred to me due to this finding.

What IF Fd/MT did not travel directly to Albany Avenue in the Hartford Area FROM 4JC on Friday, May 24 at 7:10 pm?

What IF Fd/MT Did travel to the Hwy 190 Veterans Bridge in Suffield on the evening of May 24th Or, any other location around Hartford?

We do Not know what Time Fd/MT Actually Left 4JC for their Trash Bin Odyssey of Stupidity Date Night.

AW1 says that their phones traveled to Albany Ave at 7:10 pm and does Not say from Where the trip Originated. Did it Originate from 4JC or a body disposal location?

What IF they traveled North of Hartford to dispose of the body and hit Albany Ave on their way Back to 4JC?

AW1
    -- At 1734 hours (5:34 pm), Dulos' cellphone arrived back at his residence at 4 Jefferson Crossing.

-- At 1910 hours (7:10 pm), Dulos' device traveled to the area of Albany Avenue in the north end of Hartford.

You would think they wanted to get rid of the bloody contractor bags as quickly as possible, but yet, they waited 96 minutes? AT 4JC?

We Know from AW2 that Fd had to call MT back to 80MS for the hide and seek with EE's red truck.

What IF the reason they left 80MS and arrived back at 4JC at 5:34 pm, was to Drop Off MT's vehicle at 4JC and then proceeded Directly to the disposal location, together?

This gives Fd/MT 96 minutes to travel 46 minutes for disposal and another 23 minutes to arrive at Albany Ave at 7:10 pm for a total of 69 minutes, which leaves them 27 minutes in between the 2 locations to dispose of the body if they did so on Hwy 190 Veterans Bridge in Suffield. The 27 minutes may also include additional travel minutes due to traffic conditions on the holiday weekend.

Could this be the reason WHY Bowman put Concrete Walls around MT just before her Depo in the Civil Case?

Did MT Finally tell Bowman the Truth and she is up to her neck in the physical disposal of JFd's body and not just the trash run on Albany Ave?

In Addition.
    Any chance we Know Which Direction the CCTV footage shows Fd's Ford Raptor was traveling on it's Albany Ave extra curricular activities on the evening of Friday, May 24th?

The Jamaican Bakery is on the North side of Albany Ave and therefore the flow of traffic would be West toward Avon instead of toward Hartford.

IF Fd/MT returned from a body disposal, north or east of Hartford, they would then be facing the correct direction of West when they stopped in front of the Jamaican Bakery on Albany Ave.

Otherwise, IF they were traveling East Toward Hartford when they stopped, Fd would have had to walk across the street or turn left into a side street so as to have the truck facing the correct direction for the traffic flow. You know, because Fd did not want to get a ticket for breaking the law.

Is it Possible that Fd/MT turned their phones Off when they arrived at 4JC at 5:34 pm and then turned them back on at 7:10 pm on Albany Ave?

IMO.

WOW! Lots of good thought in this post. (and all the other excellent posts I've read the last two days!) You have really shifted the paradigm. I do hope LE has thought this through also.

As smug as FD has been about the fact he seems to know that JFd will never be found, I've feared she was under concrete or off Long Island or out in the Atlantic. It's so frustrating that her body hasn't been found.

I would love to see an arrest on January 8th...before the NP side show after the short hearing and the attempt to move the custody hearing, etc. to juvenile court. That, IMO, will be a fiasco.

Here's to miracles and movement in the investigation and prosecution of this case....and Justice for Jennifer and the her family and children. MOO..IMO

Tink56, Yesterday at 2:34 AMReport
    #1030Like
    sunshinegirl2013, AnnaGrace, kimpage and 15 others like this.

• DaisyeveWell-Known Member

Fd knows she isn’t going to be found-I am confident that he (and his little church-going helper) cut her up and disappeared her. Oh-IMO, MOO, totally MOO

MOO agree with you. That’s probably why mt led LE on the wold goose chase- buying time for the body to completely disappear - maybe in a barrel on a truck leaving from a location near Albany Ave and headed for some toxic waste dump in another state, or dumped in a barrel or vat of chemicals or disposed of with help from a third person who could possibly be a relative of mt or fd. The cruelty they are capable of is something we could probably never even imagine.

Daisyeve, Yesterday at 5:55 AMReport
    #1031Like
    sunshinegirl2013, AnnaGrace, dkryder and 9 others like this.

• andalsoWell-Known Member

Fd knows she isn’t going to be found-I am confident that he (and his little church-going helper) cut her up and disappeared her. Oh-IMO, MOO, totally MOO

I am on the fence about this but leaning towards him not dismembering her.
    Since I have witnessed Fd's delusion throughout this case I think he could be equally delusional about how well he disposed of her body. He thinks he is the best at everything.

andalso, Yesterday at 11:00 AMReport
    #1032Like
    sunshinegirl2013, Daisyeve, AnnaGrace and 12 others like this.

AW1

In Addition.

IMO.

Thank you for this well thought out post. The timeline does allow for the remains to possibly be Jennifer.

andalso, Yesterday at 11:03 AMReport
    #1033Like
    Daisyeve, dkryder, Myvice and 8 others like this.

IDK how it could be Jennifer after all this time. I don't think the body would even be recognizable as a woman. Sorry, hated writing this.

I got to thinking about this a little more because I was remembering Laci Peterson was found months later and if I remember correctly they were able to identify her remains as female. So then I googled rate of decomp in water and the articles were making me ill so I gave up. But, if I read enough it does seem water can actually slow down the decomposition of a body.

andalso, Yesterday at 11:17 AMReport
    #1034Like
    Daisyeve, AnnaGrace, pandaknows and 8 others like this.

Whatever happened to the crazy allegation made by NP on FD’s behalf that Jennifer stole scads of Fd’s money? That never came up in the civil hearing. I guess that is what gag orders are made for-the lies that NP and FD are inclined to tell; this, if NP asks again why one is necessary, should be the response.

It's all just smoke and mirrors.

andalso, Yesterday at 12:04 PMReport
    #1036Like
    sunshinegirl2013, Daisyeve, kimpage and 10 others like this.

• BellaVitaWell-Known Member

I am on the fence about this but leaning towards him not dismembering her.
    Since I have witnessed Fd's delusion throughout this case I think he could be equally delusional about how well he disposed of her body. He thinks he is the best at everything.

Anybody who leaves all the evidence that FD has left and spends 2 hours at a crime scene is not the best at ANYTHING!

BellaVita, Yesterday at 3:14 PMReport
    #1038Like
    sunshinegirl2013, hivee, Daisyeve and 12 others like this.

• Tink56Well-Known Member

Whatever happened to the crazy allegation made by NP on FD’s behalf that Jennifer stole scads of Fd’s money? That never came up in the civil hearing. I guess that is what gag orders are made for-the lies that NP and FD are inclined to tell; this, if NP asks again why one is necessary, should be the response.

For a while I tried to keep track of the "stories" that NP created since he became "counsel" to Fd. Besides the one about stolen money, NP floated the heroin addict story, the serious mental problems suggestions (continuing), the serious medical illness, and the best, she received medical care in July. If NP were "ungagged," I can't imagine the number of "stories" that he could have created at this point. UGH!

In an early article about advocacy for Fd published in the Stamford Advocate, an attorney Maddox stated the following:

“But being a zealous advocate does not mean being an irrational advocate. There is a balance between the two. I believe that truly dedicated and competent lawyers are required to be the narrators of our client’s story, but you better be sure your narrative is consistent and it can be substantiated. Not just in the immediate sense, but when you go before a jury, because jurors remember,” said Maddox, who is not involved in the Dulos case. “You have to be very careful about what you put out there and theorizing about a missing mother who has mimicked a piece of fiction and has abandoned her children to live some other life is ultimately not something that is going to favor your client.”
    Jennifer Dulos case: Norm Pattis tells author to ‘be gone, girl’

NP and team have fallen into the irrational advocate category. I don't know why Judge Blawie or Attorney Colangelo haven't filed bar complaints against him. I'll be surprised if the Supreme Court upholds the gag order, but hopefully they will offer guidance to the Judge and State's Attorney about helping NP follow the rules. The problem with bar complaints, however, is the length of time it takes to review and settle such claims. The powers that be will just need to have a ream of complaints filled out and ready to send into the State Bar.

And, FWIW, the idea that one is advocating for a client by telling a "story" is offensive to me as a rational adult. Stories are lies that small children tell to explain broken lamps and missing cookies.

P.S. NP always looks for the juror who doesn't remember or hasn't any knowledge of the case at hand. Where in CT will he find that juror?

IMO...MOO

Tink56, Yesterday at 3:35 PMReport
    #1039Like
    Sconnie, sunshinegirl2013, hivee and 16 others like this.

BellaVitaWell-Known Member

In Addition.

IMO.

RSBM: Too much to respond to and still too much, LOL! Hope you don't mind.
1. Looked at AW again. Yes, is vague about the 7:10 phone traveling to Hartford. No mention of surveillance on video from neighbor like when they returned back to 4JC.
2. There was actual description of what FD was wearing. I wonder if EE was able to recall what FD was wearing at MS. I think it's possible they did go home to shower and change clothes. You know, that whole DNA thing that FD is so(not)careful about.
3. Is the bakery where the license plates were found at the corner of Garden St?
4. That is GREAT observation on your part about the direction and that FD should be traveling west at that point.
5. However, even if FD initially entered Albany heading East, he would have at some point swung around and headed back.
6. Yes, is possible they turned off their phones at 5:34 and on again at 7:10. Until we find out what time neighbor surveillance sees vehicles come in and out, we can only surmise. BUT, LE knows!
7. By the same token, AW only says that the phones traveled to 4JC at 5:34. As you say, 2 vehicles at MS. AW does not say whether both vehicles went back to 4JC. Mmmmm. MT could have went there by herself and had possession of both phones. Probably not turned off because, you know, LE is too stupid to know that people don't always carry their phones when they are committing a crime. FD could have left directly from MS with JD body and then returned to do the garbage run with MT.
8. Also interesting that the AW says the run took place between Biltmore and Edwards streets and that the disposal was done along a 4 mile stretch. It is only 2 miles one way between those locations so maybe there was dumping done in both directions accounting for the 4 miles given in the AW.
9. Biltmore is the first street that would have been encountered if FD was driving directly from 4JC. Something tells me that's where it started but like you say, who knows where the vehicles were between 5:34 and 7:10? LE knows!
10. Your theory could well be right. JD could also have been disposed of directly after FD left MS whenever that was(and MT returning to 4JC with both phones). The neighbor's surveillance will tell all.
Hope that all made sense!

BellaVita, Yesterday at 5:00 PMReport
#1040Like

Hi all!
I am going to PM Mod to ask that they bring over the last 2 pages of comments as I am making a total hash of things by doing what I'm doing. No Mod is on duty now it seems. But I will also copy Tricia as the @sds71 posting with documents is so impt. to this new thread discussion.

539.00 12/26/2019 D MOTION TO DISMISS
new.gif

540.00 12/26/2019 D MEMORANDUM IN SUPPORT OF MOTION
new.gif

541.00 12/26/2019 P MOTION FOR COUNSEL FEES PENDENTE LITE
new.gif

https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.tow...SyMsDW3Ur0z0Hq_JT8rHnR9qckTI1JuDSAc9jEfUqAfDQ

Hi all!
I am going to PM Mod to ask that they bring over the last 2 pages of comments as I am making a total hash of things by doing what I'm doing. No Mod is on duty now it seems. But I will also copy Tricia as the @sds71 posting with documents is so impt. to this new thread discussion.
Thanks @afitzy. You tried!

Just throwing this out there.

By now, I would think any info LE had gotten from MT would have been followed up on for validity. If she knows what happened, which seems likely, I would have expected an arrest by now. If she continued to lie, I would guess they are checking her out as well as FD but have been unable to convey that due to the gag order.

But, I remember it being said a while back that it was stated that there is new testing available for GPS systems and the like but they take more time being that they are so new. This is my prayer because it could lead us the JFd.

I
Hi all!
I think you did a great job and thanks for always keeping the conversation going in slow times!

Like everyone else here I wish there was more new news already. But still giving LE - and our court system - the benefit of the doubt that there may well be a very good reason for the slow timing. The two existing arrest warrants are not going away. Justice will come MOO

Just throwing this out there.

By now, I would think any info LE had gotten from MT would have been followed up on for validity. If she knows what happened, which seems likely, I would have expected an arrest by now. If she continued to lie, I would guess they are checking her out as well as FD but have been unable to convey that due to the gag order.

But, I remember it being said a while back that it was stated that there is new testing available for GPS systems and the like but they take more time being that they are so new. This is my prayer because it could lead us the JFd.
I would have to go look back on the warrants. I am almost certain there is a reference to Infotainment system on the Raptor. I believe it was used to verify the movements of EE. Apparently, it is easy to turn off:
How do I turn on or turn off the infotainment system? int...
To turn on the infotainment system, press the power button, which is also the volume control knob. Press the button a second time to turn off the infotainment system. If you don’t turn off the system, it will automatically power down 10 minutes after the vehicle has been turned off.

I'm sure there is some forensic computer work that can see the history of that. For instance, was it always on and then, suddenly it was turned off around May 24.

Also, it appears Ford has some internal GPS going on:
Ford: We can use GPS to track your car movements

ETA: Some of these Raptors cost 100K. There would almost have to be tracking!

Hi all!

Herculean effort @afitzy! This is better than none of the posts being here. And thanks to sds71 for reposting the Dulos motion.

Lots of moving parts right now as it appears there has been a synchronized effort by Fd's gaggle of attorneys with the motions and hearing dates.
IMO...MOO

OIP.ta5X6b3wLUBGYfmGoNnaUwHaHH

Hi all!

Thanks for always being on top of things here-I could never even attempt it!

Last edited:
With all the legal complexities associated with JFd estate matters my only hope is that the interests of the 5 children are safeguarded as it appears that Fd and Team Pattisville have zero interest in safeguarding anything of a financial nature for the children.

Given his absolutely abysmal well documented record in Family Court as a father and as a human being I also very much hope that the Family Court or Juvenile Court or Probate Court in CT spends the time to look at the well documented records in place and also look to to the very clear wishes of the mother of the 5 children as to what is eventually decided.

In so much of the coverage from the Press (and Dave Altimari and the Hartford Courant in particular IMO) the wishes and views of missing (and now presumed dead) Jennifer Dulos has absolutely been lost. The Dulos children blessedly had a mother who cared about them greatly and so to see the ongoing coverage of Fd lamenting his lost access to his 5 children played on repeat by the Press is something that IMO can only be coming from Pattisville Press Operations directly.

Fd EARNED THE RIGHT IMO to NOT have access to his 5 children and there is zero in his file in Family Court that IMO supports his ability to parent his children, particularly as he seemed to offload all parenting tasks to JFd. Today I read again the Judge Heller decision regarding not allowing the 5 Dulos children to attend Greek Orthodox dinner at 4Jx with the 15 members of the Troconis clan and up to 30 other invited guests.

Judge Heller deemed the environment at 4Jx with the Fd 'guest list' to not be in the best interests of the children and she also cited how in the past children 'had been lost' at 4Jx under Fd care. UNSAFE, NOT IN BEST INTERESTS and LOST. Sounds like a dangerous cocktail of issues for any child to face and it seems like Fd didn't care about the welfare of his children at all such that he was willing to change the mix of his guest list such that he would have a smaller group and could give total attention to his 5 children and safeguard them completely. Nope, Fd made no offer to adjust his 'party' and instead just complained bitterly to Judge Heller about no Greek Orthodox meal with the children. It was typical whining and whinging from Fd but it was clear to see in the commentary that he didn't make any attempt to understand where Judge Heller was coming from as her focus was on the well being of the children.

Any bio-dad/sperm donor (sorry I simply cannot call him a parent as he has demonstrated zero capability in this regard based on what we have seen in Family Court documents) IMO who can't even see the basics of what was wrong with his planned Greek Orthodox Easter meal and adjust accordingly, has me seriously wondering whether he even has the capacity to deal with any very serious and tough parenting issues? No doubt in my mind that the answer on this would be a clear No, as IMO to be a good parent would mean to think about someone other than himself 24/7 and thus far he seems absolutely incapable of such a mind shift in his perspective.

I was going back through some of the Dave Altimari and Hartford Courant 'reposting' today to refresh my recollections on some of the Family Court testimony. I have to say that the Dave Alitimari 'reposting' on the issue of Fd fitness as a parent and his direct quoting from Fd Atty's and Atty Rochlin in particular was probably about the absolute worst and absolutely irresponsible reporting I have ever seen on a divorce or custody case ever.

I'm not sure anymore what exactly the purpose of a print press is given the meltdown of the print media world, but I do think Dave Altimari and his ilk of doing little to no direct investigation of anything and simply serving up their column inches to attorneys to spew forth their private agendas is IMO totally unacceptable and despicable. Yet, we see Dave Altimari on an ongoing basis simply offloading his column inches to the various members of the Pattisville team with no questions asked. Dave Altimari was one of the first to spew forth on characterization of the divorce trial "moving in the favor of Fd" when there is no proof (other than the questionable words IMO) other than statements from various members of Pattisville and Fd. What I believe is so irresponsible about this kind of reporting is that it is taking comments from Pattisville attorneys and presenting as 'facts' when in most if not all cases they are anything but. These Pattisville attorney statements are opinions usually, yet Dave Altimari never presents them in this light so readers are led to believe something very different from what really might be the case.

MOO

The HC is the oldest newspaper in the USA. A shame to see it going downhill. Re the false affidavit Pattis submitted to the court, first DA says the Statewide Grievance Committee dismissed the complaint against NP, after investigation. But then he says the ruling was by a “3-member committee.” That’s a subcommittee, Dave. The full SGC has 21 members, not 3. According to statute (and PB rules) if the complaint alleges criminal misconduct, it has to go the full SGC, not a 3-member subcommittee. DA quotes from what he says is the ruling, but the decision itself has not been published online, nor is it likely to be made public, as the CT statutes require. The bar panel’s written finding of probable cause, also required by law to be made public, probably won’t be. Dave, why don’t you share the full decision and not just parts that are soft on NP? Did you go to the 10/3 public hearing, Dave? Where was the HC’s report on it?

I’ve listened to an audio of the 10/3 hearing. To clarify, NP did not sign the affidavit with Alex Jones name. It was a “representative” of Jones, from TX, who allegedly signed Jones’ name. He was said to be his POA, though NP never asked to see the POA doc. Also present was another “representative of Jones”, said to be a lawyer from Wash, DC. Someone (one of the subcommittee members?) asked if the DC lawyer was a solo or from a law firm. Answer: a very large law firm. Middle-aged. (political considerations at play here?) The two reps of Jones were identified only by their initials. Jones was said to be on the phone to NP at time of signing, giving permission. (No proof of that mentioned). Pattis signed below the written name of Alex Jones, ostensibly taking his oath, “Sworn to and subscribed before me…” Much was made of that—that NP signed as “Commissioner of the Superior Court”, that Jones wasn’t actually there before him, that he used a short version, not giving the actual place. The affidavit, which is online in the case detail, actually shows the words “Notary Public” over the words, “Commissioner of the Superior Court”. (A strange construction—overkill?)

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=16596473

A male voice--Chief Disciplinary Counsel Brian Staines?—(speakers not identified on audio) says “under similar circumstances”… “suspension is appropriate.”

Either the CDC or one of the male committee members said NP is “famous for taking the hardest cases” --where def has the right to counsel. NP’s counsel, former CDC Mark DuBois, also said same. I was surprised to hear MD say that the case was at the Supreme Court re “some collateral matters” that didn’t involve the affidavit. I skimmed the appellees’ brief online and the affidavit was part of the argument. NP replied to it in his reply brief. Pl’s counsel also mentioned it in his oral argument. But NP just reached the free speech issues in his SC appeal of Judge Bellis’ sanctions, and didn’t challenge the discovery misconduct issues. (I’m wondering if he did that to avoid arguing about the affidavit on video, knowing he might incriminate himself for a future disciplinary hearing or otherwise.) A list of the RPCs NP was alleged to have violated was read out, including the one for criminal misconduct (not specified). If the SGC found probable cause, the law would’ve required a referral to the Chief State’s Attorney for investigation. Other than conspiracy in forgery, IMO they could’ve considered CGS 53a-155(2)--“makes, presents or uses any record, document or thing knowing it to be false and with purpose to mislead a public servant who is…engaged in such…official proceeding…”

Could it be that they can’t be tough on NP bc they need him to take those “hard cases”—maybe even paying him to take them? Could FD be one of those hard cases?

Here’s a case where “Pattis then urged state Superior Court Judge Barbara Bellis to notify the state's attorney for possible criminal action against [a state marshal who fibbed about proper service of process]” I believe Judge Bellis did so.

Marshal faces possible perjury charge

MOO

Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #33
Laughing said:
Child safety must outweigh parental rights here. Who exactly stated twice that he's take the children to Greece, or to a ski resort where everyone wears face masks, and the Farbers would never see them again? Who said that? Fd, that loving father and family man! The one who defies court orders to take his children skiing with his (alleged) partner in crime & orders those children to lie about it. HIm, that guy!

For an earlier round of 'follow the money' contentious custody situation including kidnapping, try this one on for size:
Clark Rockefeller convicted of kidnapping his daughter Snooks
CA - CA - Linda Sohus, 28, San Marino, 8 February 1985
Right in the backyard, so to speak, of Connecticut!

don't forget Josh Powell, who arranged murder/suicide for his children during supervised visitation: Josh Powell blew his house up in WA #3

Connecticut Judiciary, Justice for Jennifer's children is even more important than Justice for Jennifer!

These ^ are very important points, and related to my further points.

It's apparent that the strategy here is to shake up the CT courts so they hurry the criminal court activity - rush them, in fact.

Fotis Dulos is more concerned with trying to influence his murder trial than he is about the welfare of his own children.

His latest moves in court are to shake up the criminal trial to move it along faster than would be prudent for LE - all of this new activity is to shake up the courts so they hurry what should never be hurried: An arrest warrant for murder. He's trying to save his own skin (from more jail time) even if it interferes negatively with the custody of his children; it's worth it to him.

The children are now safe in NY, and have a living situation that gives them some emotional stability - the most important thing for them. Yet, FD is doing all he can to disrupt not just their emotional stability, but also their physical and financial stability.

He has not provided for them or protected them, and has instead tortured them with lies that their own mother abandoned them.

At this point it would be a wise move if CT terminated his parental rights to protect those children. We know he's threatened to kidnap them, and his whole family is standing by with, perhaps, that same intent. It's not likely they want to stay in the US; it's likely they have plans to take them back to Greece.

What's not said, though, is that we are dealing with a likely murderer. What's to stop him from doing even worse than kidnapping at this point, if his hatred is so strong?

What has FD done to show he's interested in protecting the children, providing for them, protecting their emotional well-being or helping their provider and caretaker? NOTHING.

What has FD done to show he's interested in the children's future and financial security? NOTHING.

We hope that CT courts will be cautious and protect those children no matter what. If one has to err, let it be on the side of protecting those children.

Once again: FD is proving by this flurry of motions that the children's wellbeing means nothing to them. He will bargain with their welfare if he thinks it helps him in his criminal trial.

Last edited:

• BellaVitaWell-Known Member

Yes, I said JFD would have to be declared deceased for FD to inherit. But the children would be another issue. If he has the divorce dismissed, the family court (Superior Court) no longer would have jurisdiction over the custody issue, and the matter would probably have to be decided by a Probate Court. As was suggested in this thread, what happens if the children are outside the district of any CT district Probate Court (and we have quite a few districts here)? In the CT case of a disabled child, Danny D'Atillo, the lawyers who represented him and his parents in a medical malpractice suit were alleged to have helped themselves to a larger share of his settlement funds than they were entitled to. As I recall, it was alleged those lawyers persuaded the parents to move out of one probate district and into another--for the benefit of the lawyers (not their clients). Atty Howard Altschuler represented the parents and child in a subsequent malpractice case against the lawyers who skimmed the funds.

Responding to BBM:
    I don't think it matters where the children are physically. It's where the legal action began. Maybe if the case is "dismissed" GF can get the upper hand and proceed in NY. JMO.
What is the legality of dismissing a divorce case with a missing person? According to team FD she is simply "gone," but doesn't she still get a say since she is merely just gone?

Last edited:
So true and exactly right! “All she really needs to be doing is taking care of those children.”
That’s the point! This is so much time and energy away from the kids...RIDICULOUS. If fathers really cared about their children, they would not put the mothers/caregivers through hell.

True. There is nothing FD has done that shows he cares about the children. He only shows that he wants CONTROL over the children.

They are not safe around him or his family.

What is the legality of dismissing a divorce case with a missing person? According to team FD she is simply "gone," but doesn't she still get a say since she is merely just gone?
Reposting from page 1. These are only IMO and thoughts
Well, if you are deemed unfit to have legal custody of your children, I don't think dismissal of a divorce case is going to help. Two people who are NOT going thru divorce can get their children taken away. Again, why not just ask for a default judgment and then fight for custody. He is in legal no-man's land right now. What would a judge rule on a default motion? She has not been declared deceased. She is not showing up for court. Interesting info here about dismissal:

Divorce Source: Dismissing a Divorce Case
The petitioner should verify that the other spouse did not respond to the divorce petition. If the defendant has filed no documents other than a notice of appearance, the petitioner may unilaterally withdraw the divorce petition. However, if an answer or a counterclaim has been filed, the divorce will continue on unless the petitioner also withdraws.

AND

The spouse who has been served a petition for divorce (the one who is being sued for divorce) has no legal power to interrupt the process. He or she may only file an answer and defend himself or herself in the proceedings. However, if both parties are open to stopping the divorce process, the spouse who filed may take steps to halt legal action.

JD is the petitioner. Even if FD actually made a counterclaim, JD HAS to agree to dismissal. Dismissal usually happens when people reconcile. It seems like legally, default is the only way to go. Why is that not happening instead? Maybe because in default, you still have to explain your claims to a judge before you get your settlement. You can't just make stuff up. I think FD would have to set a Final Hearing somehow since JD is not to be found. Maybe the judge would make him go the Divorce by Publication route before issuing final orders.

AND, what if she IS declared deceased. Are there safeguards in effect, according to law, that a murder suspect does not inherit any spousal assets? I'm pretty sure with life insurance there is, but what about other things? Does a murder charge equal deceased or is a conviction required? I am guessing this is where a wrongful death lawsuit brought by GF comes in.

Imo, ever since the hearing on the gag order...and one of the judges said in a round about way, did you read the terms of it....we have been hearing from FD in the interviews, etc. Now, he is playing the kid card....I think they want to see if AW3 is coming by bringing up the children...or someone in his family/ on his defense team says you better Putin some motions to show you want to see the children. I'm keeping hope for justice. I know with all the angels' help, the last pieces of evidence will nail them. Praying for Justice for Jennifer!

I'm here less frequently, though. It makes me sad and depressed that there seems to be no moving forward with this case...while Fd continues to run around without a care. And Mrs. Farber and Jennifer's kids are left without a Daughter and a Mom...and no answers. I have lost faith in the CT judicial system and the CT LE...ARREST HIM ALREADY!!! Justice for Jennifer! jmo.

539.00 12/26/2019 D MOTION TO DISMISS
new.gif

540.00 12/26/2019 D MEMORANDUM IN SUPPORT OF MOTION
new.gif

541.00 12/26/2019 P MOTION FOR COUNSEL FEES PENDENTE LITE
new.gif

https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.tow...SyMsDW3Ur0z0Hq_JT8rHnR9qckTI1JuDSAc9jEfUqAfDQ
Ok. So I went over the motion. The request for dismissal seems legit, IMO.
16. Any action by the Court or the Defendant to move this case closer to trial would force Plaintiff’s counsel to seek permission to withdraw as her counsel assuming that he continues to be unable to consult with her as required by Rule 1.4 of the Connecticut Rules of Professional Conduct.

Contrary to my prior post, not only does Petitioner have ability to dismiss but also the Court when Petitioner fails to prosecute the case forward. The courts have wide discretion apparently as to how long is too long to prosecute the case forward and also takes into account the circumstances.

The memorandum notes that there is no counterclaim by FD. Perhaps that gives him no other option except dismissal to get out of No Man's Land. What is the angle for right now and further down the road? If the case is dismissed and he wants to be divorced, it will have to be by Publication. There will be no request for documents. FD won't have to show hardly anything. Custody would be undisputed. Whoops, there's that pesky GF with legal guardianship.

Does FD want to be divorced or does he want to remain married? I think he never wanted to be divorced to begin with and put it off as long as possible. But now maybe things have changed. What are the advantages for him of divorced vs married? So what if the divorce is the underlying case in the custody battle? If you are not a fit parent, you are not fit. Marital status equals zero in that fight. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1