Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure what to make of it. Riding a bicycle while carrying an axe, sounds pretty difficult.

At the same time, it makes sense due to the blood splatter.

This sort of thing seems to happen a lot. Law enforcement conducts a search, but doesn’t find a particular item. A secondary search turns up that item, as the suspect believed they were in the clear after the initial search was completed, and returned it to the place where they previously kept it.

So it’s intriguing.
I have wondered that as the axe we have is about 2 feet long if not more and weighs a lot. I can't swing it. Even my 6 ft strong husband gets tired quick from it and needs to take breaks.

Wow, I just happened to try to update myself with the case yesterday and talk about timing! Thank goodness FD is finally being charged with the murder of Jennifer. I'm not at all surprised that KM is a possible co-conspirator. The information provided in the latest arrest warrants is very damning IMO.

With regard to the Mercier logo found in the Albany trash, I presume it's what they call a 'head badge'. People collect vintage ones as a hobby. I could be wrong, but it's not completely clear if the item was deliberately placed inside one of the black rubbish bags or accidentally was transferred there (with the bike possibly being transported in the same place as the black bags). Did FD deliberately remove it to make the bike less traceable if found? Generally it looks like they are glued or screwed on to the frame.

There appear to be several different designs of the Mercier logo, but here's a fairly common one:

mercier1.jpeg mercier2.jpg

His family has lit up their whole house. They're still there right now

I’m always confused on the financial details here - when a guy has no means to support himself - and the wife JD filed for divorce - how does FD have ANY house to live in, let alone a giant mansion, and who is paying the electric, heat bills, the water bill, landscaping, property tax, homeowner insurance?

Last edited:
I think he would have loved to do those things, but probably didn’t have the time. To say he was battling the clock, is an understatement.

Regardless, this woman suffered every person’s worst nightmare. She arrived home to an empty house, and was attacked by the boogeyman.

The horror of that is incomprehensible.
Do the warrants say his dna is from blood evidence on the door and faucet? Either way I would imply that to Michi if I were questioning her to get her thinking about it and play on her jealousy.

There were many posts about axes vs hatchets in the Libby/Abby threads when DN was suspected.

I remember that, with the man on the bridge. To be honest, even with the distinction I feel like I would still refer to either as an axe, but apparently that is not so.

Either way, with all the blood it would make sense to me that this was an axe or hatchet murder.

ETA: Sorry I am clueless because I am jumping all around on this thread and trying to do real life things too. My apologies, I see he borrowed axe from friend to "cut firewood" so I edited out the idea the axe possibly coming from JD's garage.
I'll do better at reading, lol.

Last edited:
She wanted the respect and class that JFD had from "the old american money crowd". It was never going to happen.
The reality is she grew up in the 70s and 80s in Miami well off but was still a Latino. I am sure she must have faced racism from the wealthy white kids and wanted their acceptance more than anything. She was desperate to get the approval from that crowd no matter the cost. Too bad that what you did just made you despised even more.
The old money crowd hates anyone regardless of race that isn’t .....confu
His family has lit up their whole house. They're still there right now
confused .... who’s family FD’s ? Has GF finally taken control of 4jx?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum