Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Each individual SW will be listed by me and numbered as some relate back to different SWs (ie the Tower Dump information). All contain similar facts laid out in the AWs 1-3 for MT and FD. Nothing really relates to KM at all. If there is specific information that is different in each one that information will be included.

Keep in mind all SWs say "not to exceed 14 days from time of the SW date."

Each of my five posts will contain approximately 10 of the 49 total SWs. This is the final or FIFTH of 5.

47. SW for blood, etc...for JFd 2017 Black Chevrolet Suburban
SW date 5/25/19

Ex#94-104 (2) Swabs
Ex# 105-107 (2) swabs bloodlike stains (KM+)
Ex# 108 (2) swabs of bloodlike smudge (KM+)
EX#109 1 lift of footwear impression
Ex# 110 1 woodlike fragment
ex#111 fiber
ex#112 LP (which I took to mean Latent Print like a lot of yall)
EX# 113 2 swabs latent smudge
EX#114 LP
EX# 115-116 LP
EX 117 one iPhone model A1778 in red colored case
EX# 118 (2) swabs bloodlike stain (KM+)
Ex# 119 (2) swabs
EX#120 (2) swabs bloodlike stain (KM+)
Ex# 121 (2) swabs bloodlike stain (KM+)

48. SW for blood, weapons, electronics etc...for 69 Welles Lane dated 5/25/19.
Yall know about all the blood evidence they found in the garage and on the items in the garage and on the Land Rover parked in the garage.
Ex#1-93
This includes:
paper towel fragments with Bloodlike stains
used paper towel roll with bloodlike stains (KM+),
1 pair of purple rubber kitchen gloves,
1 box of hefty strong kitchen bags with blue drawstrings
Several Apple electronics like phones, computers, etc...
Hair
one electric toothbrush
1 journal of handwritten notes
1 iPad
photos of patent impression
1 pad of handwritten notes
1 SUBWAY receipt
A couple of LP's (take to mean Latent Prints)

49. SW for blood, weapons, electronics, etc...for 61 Sturbridge Hill Road dated 6/4/19.

That is the end of post five of five. Summary complete.

LOL...

From SW which Littlebitty has provided:
list #4
41. SW for Google Maps to and from Waveny Park. Same stuff as item 36 dated 5/29/19

So does LE believe someone reappeared at Waveny Park on 5/29 ??

From SW which Littlebitty has provided:
list #4
Items in JFD's Master Bedroom-
copy of HF (JFd father) will and other miscellaneous documents
----------
Is this WHY a perp went into her MBR during
the crime??

IMO. Pyetranker was not pushing FD to cooperate. Pyetranker was not on the ball. He wanted the phone back and LE told him, no way, no how. Too little, too late. Attys do not do the morally correct thing. They are supposed to look out for the best interest of the client. Atty P realized his mistake too late. It doesn't matter if you are a civil or criminal atty. Guidelines are the same. Thankfully, atty P allowed a very stupid move. He had to know there was a VERY high probability that FD was involved with murder. FD is stupid for bringing the phone with him knowing what he had done. Glad it all worked out. :D MOO.

As I recall, Atty. Pye not a criminal lawyer. And he was on his cell phone with a criminal lawyer getting basic info. about the situation. Outside? In hallway? FD probably walked in to meet LE bc he had nothing to hide. By the time Pye got off phone to know what to do to protect FD with LE meeting, FD already was in the LE meeting and gave up his phone voluntarily.
Not as an excuse for dropping the ball but the scenario as it played out in real life.
Better play would have been to call for criminal backup before heading to LE. Who remembers? LE called FD to come in. Do we remember if he called Pye before heading towards LE? Did they come together? Who got there first? All of these details make a big difference in Pye acts or lack of action.
Aha! And there is his basis of an appeal when he’s found guilty. Ineffective counsel. Whether before or after arrest would make a big difference. But still, maybe Pye didn’t have a chance to tell FD anything. It’s not like FD thinks he doesn’t know everything. He’s sure that he knows everything.

Besties at the court house....

Also, I have never understood why NP had advance warning that his client was about to be arrested for AW3, and so could get there ahead of time - does this mean law enforcement has a direct link to Norm? And why did they arrest in sequence, giving KM a chance to escape? Fortunately they caught up with him, but with such serious arrests, shouldn't they be made simultaneously and stealthily? Even the college cheaters had no warning and got early morning surprise wake-up calls!

Happy MLK Day everyone. So I had been working on compiling a new timeline

Snipped for brevity.

SEARCH WARRANTS for Police Case No. 190006190

4. SW for Apple iCloud account ID: jenniferdulos@mac.com associated with JFd phone number *advertiser censored*-*advertiser censored*-xxxx
Date of SW: 7/18/19

Language in SW: "LE is aware that FD, used an Apple device as his primary cell and was known to be in two way communications (since at least 3/20/19 with the court ordered supervised visitation) with JFd on a regular basis via iMessage thread, exchange of photos (metadata), audio/video clips, ect..

This is all to do with the custody arrangement as we would all expect JFd and FD to communicate. ...

This ends post number one. Post number two to follow as soon as I can finish typing it.

Apple is fighting LE efforts to unlock an iPhone of a murderer. When reading the article, probably Apple News bc that’s what I read on my phone, I don’t recall any names. I’d surely recognize FD name.
Any idea if Apple fighting this warrant for information?

@afitzy, that was a brilliant correlation for
'cleaning' fish to MT's comment about 'she was
not cleaning JD'.
You're very astute to have picked that up and I'm an old fisherwoman and didn't catch it.
I think when this is all over we're going to see
quite a few comments from the stooges gang
that actually provided a sliver of truth. this
may be one of them.
Thanks! We shall see eventually what is relevant and what is not but your instinct about 'slivers of truth' I think is spot on here @enelram! Issue is that its hugely time-consuming to find the nuggets that might be true amongst the dregs and I think there are few such true statements with the Stooges!

For some afternoon amusement just read the KM statements to LE! IMO nobody deserves a specially imported FBI interrogator MORE THAN KM!

As for MT, I was so frustrated about trying to understand the MT 'word salad' in the AWs that I asked a friend who IMO is a wonderful defense atty for suggestions about how to look at the statements of people who appear to be chronic liars or are unhelpful by design when being questioned. We saw LE used what is called 'directed questioning' with MT and this is a technique used by LE with folks like MT. We don't have the entire transcripts of the MT meetings (3 I believe in total) and just have snippets. So, its possible that LE did gleen some helpful and actionable commentary from MT. I hope so!

The suggestion I got from my friend was that because lying as a practice is very very hard work for the brain (we see this is MT who once she loses the 'alibi script' notes goes downhill fast and can't keep the story going) that even practices liars or pathological liars do make errors. But that liars oftentimes do have some truth in their statements when looked at as a whole (also sometimes in smaller pieces). They also said there is value in Statement Analysis techniques and other techniques used by the FBI and military but this is all way above my pay grade!

It seems that whoever was advising MT perhaps suggested to her that multiple stories or vague statements or repeating back to LE what was said to her might work for her? IDK whether this was her strategy as its too early in this process to know for sure I think.

But, I do think there are a few nuggets of truth buried in the MT word salad in the AWs. I will post about it more once I go through it all again as I hit the wall on the process the other day and put it down in a TO! I can only imagine how Det. Kimball and the rest of CSP folks felt while listening to MT.

I still don't understand why Atty. Bowman allowed the MT lying to continue in her meetings with LE and I don't understand why she wasn't charged for doing it!

MOO

Apple is fighting LE efforts to unlock an iPhone of a murderer. When reading the article, probably Apple News bc that’s what I read on my phone, I don’t recall any names. I’d surely recognize FD name.
Any idea if Apple fighting this warrant for information?
Idk about FD but Apple is supposedly refusing to unlock the phone of the guy that shot up the Naval base in Florida

Thanks! We shall see eventually what is relevant and what is not but your instinct about 'slivers of truth' I think is spot on, issue is that its hugely time-consuming to find them and I thing they are few and far between with the Stooges.

As for MT, I was so frustrated about trying to understand the MT 'word salad' in the AWs that I asked a friend who IMO is a wonderful defense atty for suggestions about how to look at the statements of people who appear to be chronic liars or are unhelpful by design when being questioned. We saw LE used what is called 'directed questioning' with MT and this is a technique used by LE with folks like MT. We don't have the entire transcripts of the MT meetings (3 I believe in total) and just have snippets. So, its possible that LE did gleen some helpful and actionable commentary from MT. I hope so!

The suggestion I got from my friend was that because lying as a practice is very very hard work for the brain (we see this is MT who once she loses the 'alibi script' notes goes downhill fast and can't keep the story going) that even practices liars or pathological liars do make errors. But that liars oftentimes do have some truth in their statements when looked at as a whole (also sometimes in smaller pieces). They also said there is value in Statement Analysis techniques and other techniques used by the FBI and military but this is all way above my pay grade!

It seems that whoever was advising MT perhaps suggested to her that multiple stories or vague statements or repeating back to LE what was said to her might work for her? IDK whether this was her strategy as its too early in this process to know for sure I think.

But, I do think there are a few nuggets of truth buried in the MT word salad in the AWs. I will post about it more once I go through it all again as I hit the wall on the process the other day and put it down in a TO! I can only imagine how Det. Kimball and the rest of CSP folks felt while listening to MT.

I still don't understand why Atty. Bowman allowed the MT lying to continue in her meetings with LE and I don't understand why she wasn't charged for doing it!

MOO

She insisted. Or Mama did. Client always has the final say.
Or
The deeper into the mud she got, the more he would have to charge to get her out. Oh, well, Michie dear. You got yourself into it this deep after I advised you to remain silent. Now I have more work.
Or
He believed her. Doubtful.

My vote is for door number one.

We can take a random sampling.

As I recall, Atty. Pye not a criminal lawyer. And he was on his cell phone with a criminal lawyer getting basic info. about the situation. Outside? In hallway? FD probably walked in to meet LE bc he had nothing to hide. By the time Pye got off phone to know what to do to protect FD with LE meeting, FD already was in the LE meeting and gave up his phone voluntarily.
Not as an excuse for dropping the ball but the scenario as it played out in real life.
Better play would have been to call for criminal backup before heading to LE. Who remembers? LE called FD to come in. Do we remember if he called Pye before heading towards LE? Did they come together? Who got there first? All of these details make a big difference in Pye acts or lack of action.
Aha! And there is his basis of an appeal when he’s found guilty. Ineffective counsel. Whether before or after arrest would make a big difference. But still, maybe Pye didn’t have a chance to tell FD anything. It’s not like FD thinks he doesn’t know everything. He’s sure that he knows everything.
We don't yet know who Pyetranker was on the phone with at NCPD that day when he was said to be standing outside the station and speaking on his phone. We had speculated that it was a defense atty (possibly Riccio in this case), but the reality is we don't know. But to speculate further, I wonder if it might have been KM?

MOO

Answering all questions since I posted the summarized SW:
1. 61 Sturbridge Hill was listed as SW #49 in the 467 pages that were released. Whether nothing was found or not. Nothing was listed as being found. We know a dogsitter of a neighbor to 61 Sturbridge Hill road heard a loud banging noise on that property that awoke the dogs according to the owner of the home (payer of dogsitter) and that it occurred on 5/25 at around 4-5 am in the morning. The property has been searched multiple times. I can't recall when that report of the loud banging was called into the police. I personally don't believe it was JFd in the dumpster on that property. Makes not a lick of sense to me at all. Period.

But neighbors of the property (interviewed by local news stations) said it had been searched by LE multiple TIMES. These same neighbors also reported that LE had asked for and obtained camera/video surveillance of the area (meaning around the property of 61 Sturbridge Hill and that LE had SPECIFICALLY asked for footage from 5/20/19 all the way through 5/25/19. Date of 61 Sturbridge Hill Road SW was 6/4/19.

KEEP in mind that LE was not on any of the Fore Group, Inc. properties (no consent to search from FD and no Probable Cause) until after they arrested MT and FD. THEY WERE not allowed to search any of the properties BY LAW. They only started searching 4Jax on 6/3/19. They were not allowed on the property without consent or a warrant and they had neither until 6/2/19 or 6/3/19. But once given the green light by a Judge they searched all Fore Group Properties in earnest.

If there was something significant to find there or if FD, KM or MT had traveled there LE knows and has footage likely to back that up along with cellular pings, etc...80 Mountain Spring Road was listed as a "secondary crime scene" by LE. KM could have dumped the bike there etc...BUT honestly LE behavior and searches that we know of suggest to me that LE doesn't velieve that 61 Sturbridge Hill is significant to providing clues to JFd disappearance. At least from the evidence so far that has been released to the public. JMO MOO. I have never thought that was a key to finding JFd and never will unless something is released to show it is significant. LE is and was aware of the loud banging sound noise complaint.

The dates of the Google maps etc...for Waze and everything else for the SW is not significant. All SWs say that should not exceed 14 days from date of SW. I wouldn't read too much into the dates except for those pertaining to FD/MT/JFd stuff and records from 3/20/19 through present date.

I have no clue about Apple suit or Apple fighting suits or whether FD stuff is involved. Apple sucks. Just my opinion. Since Steve Jobs died. And I have an iPhone.

Last edited:

36. SW for custodial evaluation prepared by Dr. Herman pertaining to his evaluation of JFd. SW is dated 5/29/19. LE has a copy (or copies)

BBM above....The searched for this at JFd's home.....BUT, there is no indication if it was found. Am I correct in this assumption?

@LittleBitty indicates the things found, like HF will, but not the custodial evaluation.

If the house is put into receivership, does FD stay in the house or is he forced to move out?
The property the receivership pertains to is the FD investment property in New Canaan (“Sturbridge”), so he’s not living there. The receivership would basically force him out of any management of the property and it will he managed by a third party — things like utilities, grass cutting, etc etc etc. The banks objective is to protect their asset during the foreclosure process so that the house won’t lose its value through neglect or malice, or have (more) leins put in place for unpaid taxes or utilities. The banks assumption is that they will eventually own the property after the foreclosure and they want to protect their asset until then.

BBM above....The searched for this at JFd's home.....BUT, there is no indication if it was found. Am I correct in this assumption?

@LittleBitty indicates the things found, like HF will, but not the custodial evaluation.

The sw for Dr. Herman evaluation was directed to the court. It is noted in handwriting on that item that LE has a copy. That is all. No specifics.
HF will (father of JFd) was found in JFd home and taken by LE via the SW of 69 Welles Lane. She would need a copy of his will for financial stuff just like I needed my dad's copy of his will because he co-signed on my first home. I had to have it for other reason.

Nope
They said they would have to build a backdoor and that might affect all iPhones
Same excuse they used with the Pulse shooter.

In the case of the San Bernardino, CA shooters, the FBI used an outside source and gained access to the phones. The cost, however, was more than one million dollars and it was for iphone 5's. I think there are work arounds but don't know if those that have them are willing to share without huge payments.

From Wikipedia:
"On March 21, 2016, the government requested and was granted a delay, saying a third party had demonstrated a possible way to unlock the iPhone in question and the FBI needed more time to determine if it will work.[51][52][53] On March 28, 2016, the FBI said it had unlocked the iPhone with the third party's help, and an anonymous official said that the hack's applications were limited; the Department of Justice withdrew the case.[54][55] The lawyer for the FBI has stated that they are using the extracted information to further investigate the case.[56]
FBI–Apple encryption dispute - Wikipedia
Another article about the on going dispute:
This Apple-FBI Fight Is Different From the Last One

The sw for Dr. Herman evaluation was directed to the court. It is noted in handwriting on that item that LE has a copy. That is all. No specifics.
HF will (father of JFd) was found in JFd home and taken by LE via the SW of 69 Welles Lane. She would need a copy of his will for financial stuff just like I needed my dad's copy of his will because he co-signed on my first home. I had to have it for other reason.

Thanks @LittleBitty....Am glad they looked and pleased if they didn't find a copy. It furthers the argument that Fd STOLE his copy from his attorney or Meehan.

Having a copy of the will is perfectly understandable.

Nope
They said they would have to build a backdoor and that might affect all iPhones
Same excuse they used with the Pulse shooter.

Currently police can unlock iPhones as there is an unlocker that works on iOS sytems. Apple is not what it used to be. If a third party (in this case I believe the Israeli military) can build a unlocker, so can Apple, without building in some kind of backdoor in the phone itself.
Apple has a point about the addition of a standard backdoor, it will work for good and bad guys.
But Apple should develop and have an unlocker that is always current, and only available to police search warrants.

Thanks @LittleBitty....Am glad they looked and pleased if they didn't find a copy. It furthers the argument that Fd STOLE his copy from his attorney or Meehan.

Having a copy of the will is perfectly understandable.

All the SW for the DR. Herman evaluation says is that LE has a copy of it given to them by the court. I have no idea if one was found in JFd residence but if one was it wasn't specified. LE has a copy of the evaluation that the court gave to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper