Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for these.

Well then, I hope he chopped down quite a bit of firewood with his ax to keep the house warm, and no use getting space heaters, he would need electricity for those. CT loves to cut off electricity and or gas/oil delivery for non payments, so hopefully they get on both STAT.

Appears there is little court action tomorrow...When is the hearing for the request for probable cause?

HHD-CV18-6088970-S - FARBER, GLORIA, EXECUTOR OF THE ESTATE OF HILLIARD v. FORE GROUP, INC. Et Al

01/21/2020
Short Calendar SC-14 #036

Court Dates as of 01/17 Scheduled /2020

FST-FA17-5016797-S - DULOS,JENNIFER v. DULOS,FOTIS

01/21/2020
Short Calendar SC-04 #053

Criminal CaseNext Court Date:

2/28/2020 10:00 AM

If the atty decides they don't like a client anymore, that is no excuse to perform poorly. You still have to do your job. Whether Pyetranker liked FD or not, it is still his job to give proper legal advice, legal advice that most laypeople understand. I am in fact happy that Pyetranker was stupid enough to facilitate the acquisition of the phone by LE. And happy to cross him off my list of attorneys that I would ever consider retaining.
A thought - what if at that point Pyetranker thought he was innocent and so wanted him to help facilitate the search for his missing wife? Of course, I think Pyretranker likely knew his insanely narcissistic client was guilt and, it it possible he still thought cooperating and helping the investigation was the morally correct thing to do? I don't know anything about this lawyer, he does seem to have facilities FD being an aggressive little maniac even before he chose murder, but maybe that was a line the lawyer was not willing to cross? Frankly if I were a civil lawyer my response would still be to push my guilty client to cooperate with a murder investigation and, ultimately, to confess.

Also, I have never understood why NP had advance warning that his client was about to be arrested for AW3, and so could get there ahead of time - does this mean law enforcement has a direct link to Norm? And why did they arrest in sequence, giving KM a chance to escape? Fortunately they caught up with him, but with such serious arrests, shouldn't they be made simultaneously and stealthily? Even the college cheaters had no warning and got early morning surprise wake-up calls!

In the WFSB interview, back in June, I think, NP says, “the housekeeper was in the house for hours…” Does anyone know where this info came from? Did LE ever disclose anything about a housekeeper or a cleaning woman being at Welles on the day of JFD disappearance? In LE’s latest releases nanny LA speaks of going to the house around mid-day and noticing the missing paper towels. If a cleaning woman had been there, LA could have thought the cw had taken the paper towels, but no mention of a cleaning woman or housekeeper? I googled and found an article in a Boston paper (Globe?) mentioning a cleaning woman, but they were quoting from an HC article. Could it be that the cleaning woman who didn’t find anything amiss was another meme fabricated by NP and funneled through the HC to dampen the idea of FD’s DNA being found with JFD’s blood on the faucet?
Interview: Attorney Norm Pattis answers questions about Dulos case

Also in the interview the reporter asks NP why he supposes that the case has generated such interest, and he likens it to the Pettit case, saying “when an upper middle-class white woman suffers violence in a privileged community…” So there he assumes JFD did suffer violence—no Gone Girl theory.
No update on the housekeeper.

Many threads ago when we first started debating Pattis statements that were then reposted by Dave Altimari, I believe we put the Housekeeper on the list of these “unconfirmed by LE” issues.

What has become clear as time has gone on is that IMO Atty. P. really had little info in the early days of the case other than from his client (who at that time was spouting alibi script) and possible police informants.

It’s taken months to remove these statements from our assumptions about the case. As the AWs were issued it became possible to figure out the alibi script and separate fact from fiction.

There are still holes in the narrative but there are many fewer than when we first got started here. Whoever came up with the image of the 10,000 piece puzzle was right IMO.

We don’t know if the housekeeper is a puzzle piece at this point and if she is a piece there where does she fit in. My guess is that If she is a factor that LE are protecting her as look at how LA has been treated by Pattisville!

MOO

Also, I have never understood why NP had advance warning that his client was about to be arrested for AW3, and so could get there ahead of time - does this mean law enforcement has a direct link to Norm? And why did they arrest in sequence, giving KM a chance to escape? Fortunately they caught up with him, but with such serious arrests, shouldn't they be made simultaneously and stealthily? Even the college cheaters had no warning and got early morning surprise wake-up calls!
It sadly appears that there are still leaks in CT State Police. Atty. P. has longstanding ties to CSP too. Other sad explanation is “Welcome To Corrupticut, where it’s all an insiders game” .
MOO

^^^^^ and I wonder what Kent M. thinks now about all the help he's getting from F.D. ??

Maybe he’ll talk to his cell mate.
It’s amazing that these 3 are so bound to secrecy. All three must have blackmailing info on each other to maintain radio silence to the world. Whatever it is, it’s huge. Think iceberg. I don’t think we will ever get all of the information.

that’s actually the 2007 suburban if anyone was wondering not the one seen on Thurton
Yes, but someone asked about the Thule roof carrier and what it looked like. Thule makes multiple versions of the rack so will do some diligence to figure out if the racks are identical and could have been repurposed by FD.

I have a similar Thule rack and was able to use it again on a new vehicle by swapping out the hardware and ditto for bike carrier. Will look into this and post back.

is he still representing FD in the other matters? do we know?
Not that I’m aware of. Pyetranker was involved in Family Court for a period of time mid way through the divorce action. But, he seemed to abruptly resign and it was unclear to me if this has to do with his role in seeming to “prepare the FD financial statements” or if Fd ran out of money and couldn’t pay his legal bills at the time. FD briefly represented himself and claimed poverty and this went on for a good bit of time before he finally did get another atty.

Last edited:
Not that I’m aware of. Pyetranker was involved in Family Court for a period of time mid way through the divorce action. But, he seemed to abruptly resign and it was unclear to me if this has to do with his role in seeming to “prepare the FD financial statements” or if Fd ran out of money and couldn’t pay his legal bills at the time. FD briefly represented himself and claimed poverty and this went on for a good bit of time before he finally did get another attry.

It was getting too hot for Pyetranker. He saw the writing on the wall. Hard to miss bc it was written in red blood.
FD had the money to pay his fees. Mr. P was getting sucked into fraud with those financial statements and there wasn’t enough money to jeopardize his license or his life. So he bailed.

A thought - what if at that point Pyetranker thought he was innocent and so wanted him to help facilitate the search for his missing wife? Of course, I think Pyretranker likely knew his insanely narcissistic client was guilt and, it it possible he still thought cooperating and helping the investigation was the morally correct thing to do? I don't know anything about this lawyer, he does seem to have facilities FD being an aggressive little maniac even before he chose murder, but maybe that was a line the lawyer was not willing to cross? Frankly if I were a civil lawyer my response would still be to push my guilty client to cooperate with a murder investigation and, ultimately, to confess.
IMO. Pyetranker was not pushing FD to cooperate. Pyetranker was not on the ball. He wanted the phone back and LE told him, no way, no how. Too little, too late. Attys do not do the morally correct thing. They are supposed to look out for the best interest of the client. Atty P realized his mistake too late. It doesn't matter if you are a civil or criminal atty. Guidelines are the same. Thankfully, atty P allowed a very stupid move. He had to know there was a VERY high probability that FD was involved with murder. FD is stupid for bringing the phone with him knowing what he had done. Glad it all worked out. :D MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper