Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes the timing is interesting... Seems like there would have been more than enough time for the white Jeep to have gone there that day.

I looked up the address but that building doesn't seem to exist... An approximate address maybe?

MOO Almost all storage places have video surveillance.

Last edited:
I believe many of his tactics will come back to haunt his client, including spouting that stupid alibi so quickly out the gate.

if FD does not testify, who would say anything in his behalf? MT? defense does not have the burden of proof, but without any witness testimony, sometimes the defense side just falls flat, IMO.

if FD does not testify, who would say anything in his behalf? MT? defense does not have the burden of proof, but without any witness testimony, sometimes the defense side just falls flat, IMO.

The defense will be calling lots of "experts" to explain why the prosecution's witnesses have erred or why there is another explanation for the evidence. Then, they will call witnesses to explain why the cell phone data is wrong and there are questions about the truck. They might call MT and EE and KM to try to incriminate them or some other "dude who did it." That's just a rough start, right?!
The Greek relatives might come to defend Fd's honor, too...MOO, IMO

Last edited:
what are the terms of the "gag order" and when was it dated? is it in the media thread or some where else? thanks in advance.

Here's a couple of explanations of the gag order...The original gag order was made by Judge Blawie in early September. If you've followed the case, you'll notice the order has been violated more than once.
Jennifer Dulos case: What you need to know about the gag order up for appeal
https://nypost.com/2019/09/12/gag-order-issued-in-case-of-missing-connecticut-mom-jennifer-dulos/

Wow how did you find this case? Nothing on websleuths about it, are you a lawyer? Looks like they found the body after the conviction interesting case BODY OF WOMAN KILLED IN 1988 FOUND
Jennifer Dulos was a very smart and talented woman.
Sadly, she is no longer here to defend herself.
Thus, others must step in.
I am just doing my part.

If you are an atty representing a guy in civil matters, and he is having a contentious divorce, and his wife is suddenly missing, maybe he is not your favorite client at that point in time, and maybe you begin questioning just what you can do for him, IMO, and if he has been truthful with you, IMO.
If the atty decides they don't like a client anymore, that is no excuse to perform poorly. You still have to do your job. Whether Pyetranker liked FD or not, it is still his job to give proper legal advice, legal advice that most laypeople understand. I am in fact happy that Pyetranker was stupid enough to facilitate the acquisition of the phone by LE. And happy to cross him off my list of attorneys that I would ever consider retaining.

If the atty decides they don't like a client anymore, that is no excuse to perform poorly. You still have to do your job. Whether Pyetranker liked FD or not, it is still his job to give proper legal advice, legal advice that most laypeople understand. I am in fact happy that Pyetranker was stupid enough to facilitate the acquisition of the phone by LE. And happy to cross him off my list of attorneys that I would ever consider retaining.

is he still representing FD in the other matters? do we know?

It’s on a corner so it could be a traffic cam or other camera at that location. Like they give 200 Lapham Rd as the address where the JD Suburban was found but no residence or building there.
That’s what made me think they had surveillance video,that needed corroboration with cell phone pings.
I am pretty sure land lots have an address assigned whether something is there or not.

Oddly enough there doesn't appear to be an empty lot assigned to that number either, the house numbers go from 191 to 197.

It’s on a corner so it could be a traffic cam or other camera at that location. Like they give 200 Lapham Rd as the address where the JD Suburban was found but no residence or building there.
That’s what made me think they had surveillance video,that needed corroboration with cell phone pings.
I agree, an approximate address is the only thing that makes sense IMO... But it's a residential area without any stoplights so I'm not sure there would be a traffic cam there. Other cameras are definitely a possibility.

585 Middle Rd in Farmington from the same list looks like it might be an approximate address as well.

MOO Almost all storage places have video surveillance.
Yes, but the storage is in Avon, still not sure what the connection to the other location in Bristol a couple towns over might be or why they requested those records.

Oddly enough there doesn't appear to be an empty lot assigned to that number either, the house numbers go from 191 to 197.

I agree, an approximate address is the only thing that makes sense IMO... But it's a residential area without any stoplights so I'm not sure there would be a traffic cam there. Other cameras are definitely a possibility.

585 Middle Rd in Farmington from the same list looks like it might be an approximate address as well.

Yes, but the storage is in Avon, still not sure what the connection to the other location in Bristol a couple towns over might be or why they requested those records.
birch street:
maybe they thought he threw something into Pine Lake
they also searched it for the gun Aaron Hernandez used

Last edited:
birch street:
Yes and Lake Compounce is not far away.
May have the answer to 'Birch st' mystery.
There a lengthy Ct. Power & Light power transmission line that runs behind homes and
businesses along Birch St. Many times cell
towers c0-share power poles on these power lines, so I'm guessing the # 193 was estimated
to be behind # 191 but is actually on the power line.
Photo of powerline on Birch St.

87.JPG

posted by Nanobody-
"Yes, but the storage is in Avon, still not sure what the connection to the other location in Bristol a couple towns over might be or why they requested those records."
----------------------------------
that's the magic question- depending on who the phone carrier is, I've learned that sometimes
a phone will ping off a tower 20 miles away if the signal is stronger than one from a tower close by, therefore sometimes at trial LE needs
corroboration to back up phone ping records.
Could this be the case here? Or did someone
travel from 80 MS to that area of Bristol?

Interesting, if it was a dead end or just being used for something like that it would explain why it hasn't come up again.

Yes and Lake Compounce is not far away.
May have the answer to 'Birch st' mystery.
There a lengthy Ct. Power & Light power transmission line that runs behind homes and
businesses along Birch St. Many times cell
towers c0-share power poles on these power lines, so I'm guessing the # 193 was estimated
to be behind # 191 but is actually on the power line.
Photo of powerline on Birch St.

87.JPG
Would a cell tower sharing a power pole like the sort you described show up on a map of FCC registered cell phone towers? I checked but there wasn't one marked nearby. But if it wasn't registered maybe it could be with the utilities at the intersection of Cronin and Dino nearby.

Tbh in my mind it is still a bit of a mystery because this mention of Bristol is the first I've heard... Wonder if they believe one of them went there in person or spoke on the phone with someone else who was in Bristol. If one of them did go to Bristol it seems like they made sure to leave their main phone behind.

birch street:
Interesting thought! From there someone could have gone down Drayla Dr toward the water.

Hi @pandaknows ! My 2 cents:

There is a Subway (it's now called Soups 'n Salads) in a plaza on Rt. 123 in Norwalk (New Canaan Avenue, off the Super 7/95) I think Dulos would have taken the Merritt, though, so that would only be an option if he had gotten to NC quicker than expected, and wanted to "kill time" getting a snack, but didn't want to be seen in NC

On Main Avenue in Norwalk, in addition to in Wal-Mart, there is (or at least was, to my last recollection) a standalone Subway, I believe in the same plaza as Dress Barn and Town Fair Tire. They're really next door to each other and easily accessible from 95 and the Merritt.

My No.1 choice would be the Fairfield rest stop off the Merritt. Always busy.

Also, Subway now has breakfast sandwiches, though I'm not sure if they are offered in locations that also have DD.

Also @aaron44 piggybacking off your post from Saturday #409:

A thought I had on the Subway receipt found at Welles.

If you look at the route Fd would take from Farmington to New Canaan, he would travel west on Rt 84 to Rt 8, head south on Rt 8 and connect with the Merritt Parkway Rt15 in Trumbull. He passed two rest areas heading southbound into New Canaan, neither of which have a Subway, plus the CCTV captured him driving the Tacoma.

KMs AW1 shows that his address is east of Hartford. One way he would get to New Canaan would be to head west on Rt 84, connect with I91 south in Hartford and pick up the Wilbur Cross Parkway Rt 15 in North Haven. There are two rest areas along Rt15 southbound that he would pass, one in North Haven, the other Orange. Both of which have a Subway and Dunkin Donuts. Wonder if LE checked camera video from those rest areas? If KM was in Farmington as he and MT stated in the warrants then he wouldn't have gone that route. If he was the accomplice, I still think he would have taken Rt 84 west to Rt 7 South and back roads to get to Thurton Dr in New Canaan in Fd Suburban. MOO.

It will be interesting to see what Subway location and time stamp were on the receipt found at Welles. Plus there should be latent prints recovered as well. IMO.

Please consolidate all Subway receipt ideas by tagging me...I am obsessed!

Also, if you work at the Fairfield rest stop off the Merritt, good catch @Curious in CT, my #1 choice for FD stopping off because he got to Fairfield early, had to change into hoodie in the Men's Room, hide his weapon, zip ties, garbage bags, tape, in a knapsack perhaps, and check out his Jack Nicholson in The Shining look in the mirror (MOO), as well as eat a breakfast sandwich that was likely made special, because his body is his temple, and then pee. Please call in your observations and videotape from your store to the CT State Police. MOO.

INFO: FRIDAY, MAY 24, 2019 AT AROUND 6 AM. MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND. FAIRFIELD REST STOP OFF THE MERRITT
Find Jennifer Dulos – New Canaan, CT

Last edited:
what are the terms of the "gag order" and when was it dated? is it in the media thread or some where else? thanks in advance.
@acutename, document court order written by Judge Blawie is in Media Thread. Searching WS is a challenge and IMO google search works better. Suggest, "Judge Blawie Gag Order Document Fotis Dulos" as a way to start the search. There were 2 portions to the document. Also, I believe the infamous Atty. P. 'gag order appeal' had Judge Blawie document as an attachment and the actual document is probably also on file with the CT Supreme Court for the Appeal. Sadly in CT, Criminal Court documents aren't online. If all else fails one of the reporters on this case, Marisa Alter of Channel 12 posts the documents on her facebook page. So, you can search there too. WFSB, NBC CT and FOX61 also retain documents in various forms on their websites and this has been super helpful too as a resource.

Note that there are also 'no contact' orders in place for Fd and these I don't believe haven't been seen publicly but have been discussed in hearings.

Fotis Dulos was supposed to appear Jan. 9 in Stamford juvenile court where his divorce attorney planned to fight for his client to see his children.

was postponed indefinitely when Fotis Dulos was charged with murder on Jan. 7 and a judge issued a protective orderpreventing him from contacting his children, Almeida and his estranged wife’s family.

Dulos Kyrimi said she was with her husband and her young granddaughter visiting Fotis Dulos when her brother was arrested this month.

Dulos Kyrimi said the accusations that have been made against her brother are not true.

“They are lies,” she said. “They are presenting a person we don’t know. He’s not a violent person, he’s not an abuser. It’s not in his character. I don’t know where they are getting this, but they don’t have any character to be saying these type of lies.”

Is this the pot calling the kettle black? “THEY don’t have any character to be saying these type of lies?” Really? THEY weren’t the ones having an affair. THEY weren’t traveling 10 out of 30 days each month leaving Jennifer to single parent 5 small children. THEY didn’t leave their mother’s blood all over the garage and house. THEY weren’t doing anything wrong, my dear Greek relatives. THEY certainly weren’t living in a house that they weren’t making payments on to the bank. But YOU were. And YOUR family was and still is. That’s YOUR character.
Go back to whatever hole you crawled out of and take your family with you. Just leave Fotis. We have bigger plans for him than shipping him back with you. We’re going to ship him to prison. Oh, by the way, you won’t be able to stay with him and freeload. The prison system doesn’t provide free accommodations and food for visitors. You’ll have to figure out how to pay for everything yourselves. Consider doing it the old fashioned way. Earn it.

Weird thing I just noticed LA went thru the garage at least FORE times on 5/24 and noticed all those things but not the blood.
This doesn’t surprise me given what we have seen in other cases.

Most recently in the Berreth case, the primary crime scene was the victims condo and by all accounts it was a bloodbath of spatter, splatter and pooling. LE initially entered the scene and found nothing. The victims family entered and did notice a few things. But, it wasn’t until chemical testing was done that blood became evident.

LA entered a dark garage and passed dark cars and any pooling residue on the floor would have resembled something like an oil patch or even ground in dirt on the concrete floor. Even on the vehicles the spatter would have probably been brownish and look like dirt or mud. CT roads are dirty and dusty and the vehicles might have not have been pristine due to muddy spring weather too.

LA did notice the other unusual issues present at Welles which were the purse, the paper towels and tea/granola bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faefawn