Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope
They said they would have to build a backdoor and that might affect all iPhones
Same excuse they used with the Pulse shooter.

Yes. Apple would have to create and build the Backdoor into the software of the phone so that Apple could access a Locked phone.

The problem is, that If they create the Backdoor then Criminals can figure out How to Access the Backdoor software.

All the criminal needs to do is purchase an iPhone with that Backdoor software.

Once they figure out how to access the backdoor on their own phone, then it is Game On for criminals when they Steal an iPhone.

Absolute NOTHING would be Protected on the iPhone if the phone is stolen.

Many iPhone users save there usernames and passwords so they do not have to enter the username and password every time they visit a website.

We are talking about Bank Accounts, Credit Card Accounts, Investment Accounts, Cash App, etc, etc, etc that could be Accessed by Criminals.

Therefore, Apple had chosen to Not build a Backdoor into the device's software to prevent access by Criminals.

The issue is, that this decision also prevents LE from accessing an iPhone.

So, Where do we stand on this?

Protect the Access from Criminals?

Or

Build the backdoor for LE and open up the possibility of access by criminals?

IMO.

Thank you for these.

Well then, I hope he chopped down quite a bit of firewood with his ax to keep the house warm, and no use getting space heaters, he would need electricity for those. CT loves to cut off electricity and or gas/oil delivery for non payments, so hopefully they get on both STAT.

does anyone know, if you are on "home confinement," and have no home, do you go to jail?

I believe many of his tactics will come back to haunt his client, including spouting that stupid alibi so quickly out the gate.

Let's put it this way-had the FBI executed that SW there would have been no advance notice and no pretrial release due to the nature of the crime. I suspect, however, that one of NP's good friend at a certain newspaper got an inside scoop and passes it along by asking for a "comment" about it. No way, no how LE leaked that directly to him. MOO

So how did one of NP’s besties get the scoop?

As I recall, Atty. Pye not a criminal lawyer. And he was on his cell phone with a criminal lawyer getting basic info. about the situation. Outside? In hallway? FD probably walked in to meet LE bc he had nothing to hide. By the time Pye got off phone to know what to do to protect FD with LE meeting, FD already was in the LE meeting and gave up his phone voluntarily.
Not as an excuse for dropping the ball but the scenario as it played out in real life.
Better play would have been to call for criminal backup before heading to LE. Who remembers? LE called FD to come in. Do we remember if he called Pye before heading towards LE? Did they come together? Who got there first? All of these details make a big difference in Pye acts or lack of action.
Aha! And there is his basis of an appeal when he’s found guilty. Ineffective counsel. Whether before or after arrest would make a big difference. But still, maybe Pye didn’t have a chance to tell FD anything. It’s not like FD thinks he doesn’t know everything. He’s sure that he knows everything.

maybe no representation agreement in effect at the time this occurred... (?) (idle speculation)

NP said in an interview outside of 4JX that his MEDIA sources tipped him off. He finally believed them and headed to 4JX. There were many media personnel posted outside the residence.

A reporter on nbc ct said she heard from sources @8 am
that FD was going to be arrested and reached out to Pattis
He said he hadn’t heard anything.

Yes. Apple would have to create and build the Backdoor into the software of the phone so that Apple could access a Locked phone.

The problem is, that If they create the Backdoor then Criminals can figure out How to Access the Backdoor software.

All the criminal needs to do is purchase an iPhone with that Backdoor software.

Once they figure out how to access the backdoor on their own phone, then it is Game On for criminals when they Steal an iPhone.

Absolute NOTHING would be Protected on the iPhone if the phone is stolen.

Many iPhone users save there usernames and passwords so they do not have to enter the username and password every time they visit a website.

We are talking about Bank Accounts, Credit Card Accounts, Investment Accounts, Cash App, etc, etc, etc that could be Accessed by Criminals.

Therefore, Apple had chosen to Not build a Backdoor into the device's software to prevent access by Criminals.

The issue is, that this decision also prevents LE from accessing an iPhone.

So, Where do we stand on this?

Protect the Access from Criminals?

Or

Build the backdoor for LE and open up the possibility of access by criminals?

IMO.
Reportedly there is an unlocker right now.
Cellebrite Now Says It Can Unlock Any iPhone for Cops

Who do you think is going to fall on his sword as ineffective counsel for FD? Mule Pye or the sneaky crim attorney who refuses to out himself by calling FD's cellphone to give Pye questionable Apple iPhone X security advice to pass along to FD? LE knows who the sneaky crim attorney is...they did check the call log right away and that guy is TOAST. MOO.

FD walked in to talk to LE and didn’t wait for Pye, who is to blame?
Yep. Appeal all you want, my Greek uncle. When you’re found guilty, it’ll be forever. WS will write the response brief. Hahahaha. There are true brainiacs here. Combined? Unstoppable.

Guess what’s at I-84 exit 68? A Subway. Weird coincidence.

love to know what MT was doing out there on the 17th, if she was... and was she alone?

Ya! The whole incident is weird.

Coincidentally, FD had also been in court that day. For custody/divorce issues. In his very contentious divorce/custody battle with his estranged wife Jennifer.

The wording in the SW for #19 says that LE spoke to JFd attorney, Rueben S. Middler. The last time FD attempted/appeared in court was on 5/17 and he "DID NOT PREVAIL." It was in the words of Middler, a "LOSING" court appearance.

Keep in mind that prior to this final court appearance for JFd as she went missing exactly one week later and is now presumed murdered, that FD had lost physical custody/visitation with his kids from 3/1/2018 until 3/20/19 (this is the date most SWs go back to with regards to FD/MT/JFd phone records and such). BUT he was trying to get regular visitation. Judge Heller only granted supervised visits and ALSO REFUSED Fotis the "right to reintroduce his children to Michelle Troconis."

SW #28 for blood, etc...for the Black 2015 K1500 Chevrolet Suburban registered to Fore Group, Inc. SW was dated 5/30/19.

In SW#28 LE did a check of their database. It listed an accident which occurred on 5/17 on I-84 in Tolland involving the Black 2015 K1500 Chevrolet Suburban registered to Fore Group, Inc.

Michelle Troconis (paramour, liar and chief word salad crossword puzzle expert) was listed as the claimant driver. Photos associated with the claim documented damage to the LEFT front quarter panel of the vehicle. No FURTHER details were given regarding the incident.

SW #28 also mentions (NO DATE given for the camera surveillance that LE obtained) that LE had located surveillance video from residence located at 7 Thurton Drive (dead end street) which is 600 feet South West of JFd 69 Welles Lane address. Surveillance shows a dark colored Chevy Suburban with DAMAGE to the left front quarter panel of the vehicle. LE could not tell if it was outfitted with the removable Thule rack.
LE sent the surveillance video to Hartford PD for possible enhancement. No further information is given. No dates/times or if enhancement was able to see more. Or if pings or cell data related to this surveillance video.

We know that JFd blood was found in this vehicle.
Ex# 135-143 (2) swabs (no idea what they are of or what they tested for)
Ex# 144 (1) bloodlike stain (Luminol +) (KM+)
Ex# 145 (1) WeatherTech floor liner with latent blood like stains
Ex# 136 (1) GM Infotainment System (took this to mean Sirius XM)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now that we are all caught up on the Fore(ver Losers) Group, Inc. Chevy Suburban and blood evidence and MT poor driving...
Did MT flip her lid because FD lost in court on that day? Was she mad that FD was in court and got to see JFd? Did she become enraged and unhinged because the Judge said MT was STILL not allowed to be around FD children? Did she drive over to 69 Welles Lane just to make sure Fotis wasn't over there (even though he wasn't allowed to be without court appointed observer for visitations only).

Was Friday May 17th the day for a visitation for FD and the kids? I think it was. He had them alternating Fridays and Saturdays. As well as every Wednesday from 4:30 to 7:30 pm.
I wonder where that visitation took place.

Saturday the 25th at 11:00 was the next visit following the 5/22 visit on JFd back patio that she graciously allowed to happen on her property.

Did MT drive recklessly because she had to get away from 4Jax for the visitation? Was it in Farmington? And she wrecked? Wonder if she wrecked the Porsche Cayenne too? That was parked at 585 Deercliff Road in Avon, CT in the garage. The one that FD "graciously" gave the seats to EE to replace the evidence stained ones in his Red Toyota Tacoma.

I wonder about her mental stability. She was insanely jealous of and angry with JFd. That much is obvious. But 5/17 and the losing court date further illustrated that on Wednesdays from 4:30 to 7:30pm and alternating Fridays and Saturdays, MT would have to have no contact with FD or FD children. Did it upset our Princess of low morals and standards?

Who knows but 5/17 is significant for a lot of reasons!!!
Car wreck with MT. Losing day in Court for FD. And the clock is ticking...Jennifer has exactly one week left to live.

Attachments

• 65C8755D-47FB-4C34-A3EF-8D80F9E9C125.jpeg
    65C8755D-47FB-4C34-A3EF-8D80F9E9C125.jpeg
    153.3 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
@LittleBitty

Also one of the things that was upsetting to MT per her interview is that FD LIED TO HER about the 5/22 visitation. She was angry he'd been at JF's house.

Those tower dumps will be invaluable. Who was hanging out on Thurton, when and why? How did JF's blood get into the Fore Suburban?

MT said that the Fore Suburban was at 4JC on May 24th when she returned from taking her daughter to school. Which probably means it wasn't. She's allergic to the truth. IMO

The damage to the Fore Suburban: was she REALLY driving? Was she alone? What was she doing on that particular road?

How much recon was done before the 24th?

MT did say that FD said sometimes he wished JF would just disappear. Maybe what she meant is SO DID SHE.

JMO JMO JMO

Each individual SW will be listed by me and numbered as some relate back to different SWs (ie the Tower Dump information). All contain similar facts laid out in the AWs 1-3 for MT and FD. Nothing really relates to KM at all. If there is specific information that is different in each one that information will be included.

Keep in mind all SWs say "not to exceed 14 days from time of the SW date."

Each of my five posts will contain approximately 10 of the 49 total SWs. This is the final or FIFTH of 5.

47. SW for blood, etc...for JFd 2017 Black Chevrolet Suburban
SW date 5/25/19

Ex#94-104 (2) Swabs
Ex# 105-107 (2) swabs bloodlike stains (KM+)
Ex# 108 (2) swabs of bloodlike smudge (KM+)
EX#109 1 lift of footwear impression
Ex# 110 1 woodlike fragment
ex#111 fiber
ex#112 LP (which I took to mean Latent Print like a lot of yall)
EX# 113 2 swabs latent smudge
EX#114 LP
EX# 115-116 LP
EX 117 one iPhone model A1778 in red colored case
EX# 118 (2) swabs bloodlike stain (KM+)
Ex# 119 (2) swabs
EX#120 (2) swabs bloodlike stain (KM+)
Ex# 121 (2) swabs bloodlike stain (KM+)

48. SW for blood, weapons, electronics etc...for 69 Welles Lane dated 5/25/19.
Yall know about all the blood evidence they found in the garage and on the items in the garage and on the Land Rover parked in the garage.
Ex#1-93
This includes:
paper towel fragments with Bloodlike stains
used paper towel roll with bloodlike stains (KM+),
1 pair of purple rubber kitchen gloves,
1 box of hefty strong kitchen bags with blue drawstrings
Several Apple electronics like phones, computers, etc...
Hair
one electric toothbrush
1 journal of handwritten notes
1 iPad
photos of patent impression
1 pad of handwritten notes
1 SUBWAY receipt
A couple of LP's (take to mean Latent Prints)

49. SW for blood, weapons, electronics, etc...for 61 Sturbridge Hill Road dated 6/4/19.

That is the end of post five of five. Summary complete.

LOL...
Exhibit #110 wood-like fragment jumps out at me immediately; from this list is appears to have been taken from Jennifer's Suburban. Could that be a fragment be telling us method of death? But it makes no sense; why go to the trouble to hid his tracks only to kill her in a fashion that cannot be erased from the scene of the murder? Was he that stupid and arrogant?

No, I have to think something did not go according to plan. He did not want to murder her in that garage, he wanted to do it elsewhere (hence, the zip ties for submission).

She fought him. I feel it in my bones. She knew his intent the second she saw him and, she took a stand. He was not counting on her strength; I believe she surprised him by her will to live. He was going to kill her, no doubt, but at a secondary location. She prevented that from happening by her bravery.

She was right to do so. Had she not fought him, he might have gotten away with her murder. As the result of my work, I have always told people who ask to stand and fight rather than allow an assailant to force them into a car. I think the reasons are obvious. Jennifer fought.

As I recall, Atty. Pye not a criminal lawyer. And he was on his cell phone with a criminal lawyer getting basic info. about the situation. Outside? In hallway? FD probably walked in to meet LE bc he had nothing to hide. By the time Pye got off phone to know what to do to protect FD with LE meeting, FD already was in the LE meeting and gave up his phone voluntarily.
Not as an excuse for dropping the ball but the scenario as it played out in real life.
Better play would have been to call for criminal backup before heading to LE. Who remembers? LE called FD to come in. Do we remember if he called Pye before heading towards LE? Did they come together? Who got there first? All of these details make a big difference in Pye acts or lack of action.
Aha! And there is his basis of an appeal when he’s found guilty. Ineffective counsel. Whether before or after arrest would make a big difference. But still, maybe Pye didn’t have a chance to tell FD anything. It’s not like FD thinks he doesn’t know everything. He’s sure that he knows everything.
I believe it is speculation who Pye was on phone with. Does not matter if Pye is not a criminal atty. EVERY atty and probably huge percentage of laypersons understand about giving LE possession of anything and what is likely to happen. If Pye did not understand that in 1st year law school, there is no hope for him and worthless for an atty. There is no excuse for him. I mean, if he was that lame, google is his friend.

This was not in a trial so seriously doubt this can be used on appeal. When something goes to appeal, it's about trial error. Appeal is about trial. Then we have FD on tv telling the world that he voluntarily handed his phone over. So there is that! Eh, not worried. MOO.

Thanks! We shall see eventually what is relevant and what is not but your instinct about 'slivers of truth' I think is spot on here @enelram! Issue is that its hugely time-consuming to find the nuggets that might be true amongst the dregs and I think there are few such true statements with the Stooges!

For some afternoon amusement just read the KM statements to LE! IMO nobody deserves a specially imported FBI interrogator MORE THAN KM!

As for MT, I was so frustrated about trying to understand the MT 'word salad' in the AWs that I asked a friend who IMO is a wonderful defense atty for suggestions about how to look at the statements of people who appear to be chronic liars or are unhelpful by design when being questioned. We saw LE used what is called 'directed questioning' with MT and this is a technique used by LE with folks like MT. We don't have the entire transcripts of the MT meetings (3 I believe in total) and just have snippets. So, its possible that LE did gleen some helpful and actionable commentary from MT. I hope so!

The suggestion I got from my friend was that because lying as a practice is very very hard work for the brain (we see this is MT who once she loses the 'alibi script' notes goes downhill fast and can't keep the story going) that even practices liars or pathological liars do make errors. But that liars oftentimes do have some truth in their statements when looked at as a whole (also sometimes in smaller pieces). They also said there is value in Statement Analysis techniques and other techniques used by the FBI and military but this is all way above my pay grade!

It seems that whoever was advising MT perhaps suggested to her that multiple stories or vague statements or repeating back to LE what was said to her might work for her? IDK whether this was her strategy as its too early in this process to know for sure I think.

But, I do think there are a few nuggets of truth buried in the MT word salad in the AWs. I will post about it more once I go through it all again as I hit the wall on the process the other day and put it down in a TO! I can only imagine how Det. Kimball and the rest of CSP folks felt while listening to MT.

I still don't understand why Atty. Bowman allowed the MT lying to continue in her meetings with LE and I don't understand why she wasn't charged for doing it!

MOO
IMO Bowman is not in control of his client. She is off on a lark, doing whatever in the heck she pleases. There is great debate within the defender community about the "guiding hand of counsel." Some of the most effective defenders are very skilled at making their clients understand what is at stake. Others, not so much. Bowman is clearly struggling and you can see it in his demeanor.

MT is lying. Bowman knows she is lying. Getting to truth with her is another matter. He should have gotten the truth out of her before she ever spoke to LE, but he wasn't able to, and he had to watch while his client knowingly made false statements to the police.

Hint- he should have polygraphed MT before the first interview. No, the results are not admissible. Yes, defenders use them all the time to ferret out the truth. The results would have been protected by the privilege, and Bowman could use those results to get to the truth. As it is, I am not sure whether MT will ever get her head right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salorenz