Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA! She fought with everything she had but her injuries and the fact that FD was dead set on killing her was too much for her to overcome. RIP, sweet Jennifer.

What are your thoughts on the woodlike fragment? What do you think about it?
Fragments from an axe handle or something similar with a wooden handle. Possibly even splinters IMO

Long wondering what ole Patty Quack really thinks of his client----it is said they always tell you in their words if you look close enough.

When asked about the axe taken from FD house on day of arrest by reporter Patty Quack replies

"We had heard for weeks they were looking for an axe. There was a discussion about whether we should give it to them.
My opinion was --"No you don't walk into the police station and say here's an axe. In this case what are they gonna say "It's Lizzie Borden's murder weapon". So um um (collecting his thoughts)..... when they took him out of the house they saw it in the gargage and took it. Knock themselves out. They can do what like with it.

I mean SO many words for a simple question about police taking an axe.

Why on earth reference an unsolved murder from 1892 to such a simple question asked by reporter?
In the face of obvious evidence, Lizzie was acquitted for the murder of her step mother and dad who both died from blunt trauma to head by what was suspected to be an axe. A hatch was found on neighboring farm but that one was used to kill chickens....so no murder weapon.

Strange how the mind works----IMO he wants to get FD off who he knows is guilty in the face of obvious evidence.

It seems he was scared that axe was in fact the murder weapon.....and if police got it would be able to link him to crime----where in the Lizzie case they didn't find axe.

He then follows up with "KNOCK themselves out".
Strange choice of words here. IMO he fears the axe might have been used to knock Jennifer out.

All of these revealing words when he could have simply replied ---
"yes they took an axe that was in the garage".

YUP....Patty Wacky knows the truth...hopes to get FD off just like Lizzie got off. IMO

Lizzie Borden 1892 parents are murdered in their home
Did Sunday School Teacher Lizzie Borden Get Away With Butchering Her Parents With An Ax?
Patty Quack interview outside court steps after murder arrest of his client

Last edited:
Thanks that arrival at MS has always bothered me.

Tacoma arrives 80 MS 12:22pm.
Then Suburban with FD and MT arrive in 2015 Suburban and white Jeep respectively.
Unless I read the timeline wrong.
How did FD get to the Suburban?

OOH. So I know on the other JFd threads we have talked about KM (co-conspirator) and the surveillance as well as cellular data on both 5/23 and 5/24 for the Farmington Fore Group, Inc. properties (specifically 4Jax where the office of Fore Group, Inc. is located and 80 Mountain Spring Road. So basically, I combined the information from AW3 of FD and AW of KM for this particular information. You got that aspect right. I am just going to add some more filling/information. This is where the speculation part gets interesting for us.

It is important to mention that in the AW of KM LE obtained a SW for Call Detail Records of KM cell phone for the date range of 2/01/19 to 9/13/19.

According to AW3 of FD #31 Surveillance Timeline:
1. LE conducted an extensive canvass for surveillance along various routes in the Farmington/Avon area, within the town of New Canaan and points in between. This includes the following vehicles:
2014 Black Ford SVT Raptor regularly operated by FD and sometimes EE.
2014 White Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo operated by FD, MT and EE.
2015 Black Chevrolet Suburban regularly operated by FD and sometimes MT.
2001 Red Toyota Tacoma registered to EE wife and operated by EE wife, EE and FD.

Date of 5/23/17
5:21/5:23 pm KM cellular phone appears to service FD residence. "These times coincide with time at which FD left his dinner party guests to drive to Stop and Shop in Simsbury because he needed more meat to cook. Prior to trip to Stop and Shop, FD drove onto the property of 80 Mountain Spring Road and remained there for seven minutes."
5:32 pm Surveillance data shows a Chevrolet Suburban with Fore Group placard on its front passenger door traveling South on Ely road away from 4 Jefferson Crossing and towards 80 Mountain Spring Road. By 5:35 pm the Chevrolet Suburban is pulling into the driveway of 80 Mountain Spring.
5:41 pm: Chevrolet Suburban exits driveway of 80 Mountain Spring Road.

I don't think a vehicle exchange took place but an in person meeting with KM definitely occurred at 80 Mountain Spring Road. MOO

5/24/19 Vehicle musical chairs between 4Jax and 80 Mountain Spring Road
1. 5:35 am Red Toyota Tacoma leaves 80 Mountain Spring road in the direction of New Canaan (backed up by cameras along route to NC)
2. 12:22pm Red Toyota Tacoma pulls into driveway of 80 Mountain Spring Road.
3. 1:36pm White Jeep followed by Black Chevy Suburban with Thule Rack pulling into 80 Mountain Spring Road. MT told LE she was driving the Jeep and FD was driving the Chevy.
4. 2:01 pm White Jeep pulls onto Mountain Spring road in direction of Jefferson Crossing. There was a call from FD to MT at 1:53pm.
5. 2:24 pm White Jeep leaves 80 Mountain Spring Road
6. 3:55 pm White Jeep Returns to 80 Mountain Spring Road.
7. 4:03 pm Chevy Suburban with Thule Rack leaves 80 Mountain Spring Road
8. 4:23 pm "Troconis drove away in the Chevy Suburban. Surveillance shows the Suburban returning to 80 Mountain Spring Road. MT and FD cell phones appear to remain at 4Jax."
9. 4:58 pm EE arrives in Raptor and there is much driving back and forth among all four vehicles.

In the AW of KM it says that LE obtained his cell phone records and that KM according to MT and possibly his cell records was at 4JAX on 5/24 from 7:29 am until 8:22am. Or at least the cellular data POSSIBLY shows this. The wording is confused as to whether or not it actually does show KM there.

However, I believe KM could have taken the Chevy Suburban from this location at approximately 8:30am or so. Hence why the SW name a time of death for JD. Meaning FD somehow called or texted KM/MT and let them know JFd was dead/"its done." Then KM departs for NC in the Suburban? It would have taken him approximately 1 and 1/2 hours to get there or more depending on traffic. The earliest he could be in NC was about 9:52 and the latest being 10:22am or thereabouts. JMO and MOO. That could maybe account for the 7 Thurton Road footage. But LE said they were unable to tell from the footage if the Suburban seen there had the removable Thule Rack. It is mentioned as being on the vehicle MULTIPLE times by LE above.

Lots of food for thought here.

Long wondering what ole Patty Quack really thinks of his client----it is said they always tell you in their words if you look close enough.

When asked about the axe taken from FD house on day of arrest by reporter Patty Quack replies

"We had heard for weeks they were looking for an axe. There was a discussion about whether we should give it to them.
My opinion was --"No you don't walk into the police station and say here's an axe. In this case what are they gonna say "It's Lizzie Borden's murder weapon". So um um (collecting his thoughts)..... when they took him out of the house they saw it in the gargage and took it. Knock themselves out. They can do what like with it.

Why on earth reference an unsolved murder from 1892 to such a simple question asked by reporter?
In the face of obvious evidence, Lizzie was acquitted for the murder of her step mother and dad who both died from blunt trauma to head by what was suspected to be an axe. A hatch was found on neighboring farm but that one was used to kill chickens....so no murder weapon.

Strange how the mind works----IMO he wants to get FD who he knows is guilty in the face of obvious evidence.

It seems he was scared that axe was in fact the murder weapon.....and if police got it would be able to link him to crime----where in the Lizzie case they didn't find axe.

Strange choice of words here. IMO he fears the axe might have been used to knock Jennifer out.

YUP....Patty Wacky knows the truth...hopes to get FD off just like Lizzie got off. IMO

Did Sunday School Teacher Lizzie Borden Get Away With Butchering Her Parents With An Ax?

Yes yes and yes!!
Thanks for reposting the deets on the car accident-at least the few we have!

And thanks for the info on court on the 17th. Not quite the “everything going like roses for Fotis picture that NP is painting.

I have always thought MTs rage over having to leave the house on the24th had to be HUGE!
And do you recall an odd stipulation about the weekend visitation FD had just won? For some reason I’m remembering 1 day in New Caan and the other in Farmington?
Ya! The whole incident is weird.

Coincidentally, FD had also been in court that day. For custody/divorce issues. In his very contentious divorce/custody battle with his estranged wife Jennifer.

The wording in the SW for #19 says that LE spoke to JFd attorney, Rueben S. Middler. The last time FD attempted/appeared in court was on 5/17 and he "DID NOT PREVAIL." It was in the words of Middler, a "LOSING" court appearance.

Keep in mind that prior to this final court appearance for JFd as she went missing exactly one week later and is now presumed murdered, that FD had lost physical custody/visitation with his kids from 3/1/2018 until 3/20/19 (this is the date most SWs go back to with regards to FD/MT/JFd phone records and such). BUT he was trying to get regular visitation. Judge Heller only granted supervised visits and ALSO REFUSED Fotis the "right to reintroduce his children to Michelle Troconis."

SW #28 for blood, etc...for the Black 2015 K1500 Chevrolet Suburban registered to Fore Group, Inc. SW was dated 5/30/19.

In SW#28 LE did a check of their database. It listed an accident which occurred on 5/17 on I-84 in Tolland involving the Black 2015 K1500 Chevrolet Suburban registered to Fore Group, Inc.

Michelle Troconis (paramour, liar and chief word salad crossword puzzle expert) was listed as the claimant driver. Photos associated with the claim documented damage to the LEFT front quarter panel of the vehicle. No FURTHER details were given regarding the incident.

SW #28 also mentions (NO DATE given for the camera surveillance that LE obtained) that LE had located surveillance video from residence located at 7 Thurton Drive (dead end street) which is 600 feet South West of JFd 69 Welles Lane address. Surveillance shows a dark colored Chevy Suburban with DAMAGE to the left front quarter panel of the vehicle. LE could not tell if it was outfitted with the removable Thule rack.
LE sent the surveillance video to Hartford PD for possible enhancement. No further information is given. No dates/times or if enhancement was able to see more. Or if pings or cell data related to this surveillance video.

We know that JFd blood was found in this vehicle.
Ex# 135-143 (2) swabs (no idea what they are of or what they tested for)
Ex# 144 (1) bloodlike stain (Luminol +) (KM+)
Ex# 145 (1) WeatherTech floor liner with latent blood like stains
Ex# 136 (1) GM Infotainment System (took this to mean Sirius XM)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now that we are all caught up on the Fore(ver Losers) Group, Inc. Chevy Suburban and blood evidence and MT poor driving...
Did MT flip her lid because FD lost in court on that day? Was she mad that FD was in court and got to see JFd? Did she become enraged and unhinged because the Judge said MT was STILL not allowed to be around FD children? Did she drive over to 69 Welles Lane just to make sure Fotis wasn't over there (even though he wasn't allowed to be without court appointed observer for visitations only).

Was Friday May 17th the day for a visitation for FD and the kids? I think it was. He had them alternating Fridays and Saturdays. As well as every Wednesday from 4:30 to 7:30 pm.
I wonder where that visitation took place.

Saturday the 25th at 11:00 was the next visit following the 5/22 visit on JFd back patio that she graciously allowed to happen on her property.

Did MT drive recklessly because she had to get away from 4Jax for the visitation? Was it in Farmington? And she wrecked? Wonder if she wrecked the Porsche Cayenne too? That was parked at 585 Deercliff Road in Avon, CT in the garage. The one that FD "graciously" gave the seats to EE to replace the evidence stained ones in his Red Toyota Tacoma.

I wonder about her mental stability. She was insanely jealous of and angry with JFd. That much is obvious. But 5/17 and the losing court date further illustrated that on Wednesdays from 4:30 to 7:30pm and alternating Fridays and Saturdays, MT would have to have no contact with FD or FD children. Did it upset our Princess of low morals and standards?

Who knows but 5/17 is significant for a lot of reasons!!!
Car wreck with MT. Losing day in Court for FD. And the clock is ticking...Jennifer has exactly one week left to live.

Strange how the mind works----IMO he wants to get FD who he knows is guilty in the face of obvious evidence.

Really insightful! Thanks for sharing your insight!

MW was housed at Bridgeport known to house offenders pretrial and without explanation he was moved to Chelshire. Both are level 4 security institutions but Cheshire sounds like an improvement -- 4 inmate houses on 25 acres.

I think somebody is talking and moved to protect the "snitch."

Kent Mawhinney moved to correctional facility in Cheshire

Jan 20, 2020

CHESHIRE -- Kent Mawhinney, a suspect in the Jennifer Dulos investigation, has been moved to a correctional facility in Cheshire.

[..]

Mawhinney was originally being held in Bridgeport department of corrections as he awaits his trial.

Mawhinney is a lawyer based in Bloomfield and represented Fotis in civil matter including a lawsuit filed by Gloria Farber, Jennifer’s mother.

He is scheduled to appear in court on February 20.

quoted and BBM
"We had heard for weeks they were looking for an axe."

who "heard" this? NP and FD? why? did LE call and say: "have any axes around?" Did LE interview friends and neighbors - "Ever see FD with an axe? Ever borrow any fire wood from him?" this sounds weird to me when I think about it, IMO.

However, I believe KM could have taken the Chevy Suburban from this location at approximately 8:30am or so. Hence why the SW name a time of death for JD. Meaning FD somehow called or texted KM/MT and let them know JFd was dead/"its done." Then KM departs for NC in the Suburban? It would have taken him approximately 1 and 1/2 hours to get there or more depending on traffic. The earliest he could be in NC was about 9:52 and the latest being 10:22am or thereabouts. JMO and MOO. That could maybe account for the 7 Thurton Road footage. But LE said they were unable to tell from the footage if the Suburban seen there had the removable Thule Rack. It is mentioned as being on the vehicle MULTIPLE times by LE above.

This is pretty chilling, too....KM could have taken the body to his boat and out to the ocean blue. IMO...MOO

I have seen this article that 'Says' they have the ability.

There are also some who say they have hacked the iPhone, but these same people are not able to do a Full Unlock and therefore LE receives limited information from the hack.

However, this company and these individuals are Not Apple and Not sanctioned by Apple.

My point was to show Why Apple has refused to create the backdoor in the iPhone's software since it opens the door for criminals to learn how to hack iPhones.

In addition, there are those in the world who would see this as an invasion of privacy for those of us who are non criminals.

Where do we draw the line to prevent the abuse of this ability?

IMO.

Could Apple have the backdoor ready and load onto a phone needed for LE or civil matters? Presume all constitutional safeguards met. Warrants, etc.

wow.... listened to this for the first time. around minute 3 he says "FD was in that house." Really? And then around minute 5 he says FD will testify. Really?

Yes yes and yes!!
Thanks for reposting the deets on the car accident-at least the few we have!

And thanks for the info on court on the 17th. Not quite the “everything going like roses for Fotis picture that NP is painting.

I have always thought MTs rage over having to leave the house on the24th had to be HUGE!
And do you recall an odd stipulation about the weekend visitation FD had just won? For some reason I’m remembering 1 day in New Caan and the other in Farmington?

I am trying to locate any good article with the custody stuff spelled out. What I have is only from the AWs and the SWs (which may have some issues)? Basically it was Wednesdays from 4:30pm to 7:30pm and alternating Fridays and Saturdays. Which would I think be Farmington and/or Hartford county and New Canaan. On those dates. Not sure how it works. Just that he had to have had visitation scheduled for 5/17 since he had one pre-scheduled for 5/25

wow.... listened to this for the first time. around minute 3 he says "FD was in that house." Really? And then around minute 5 he says FD will testify. Really?

Heard that also...After months of saying he wasn't in the house....now he was???? You're right...Really????

NP is resembles an old-fashioned, carney barker...."Come to the trial...he'll talk then!"

"Norm Pattis, Fotis Dulos’ attorney, denied the claims made by the nanny, saying they were made as the couple was undergoing a family court custody study.

“Mr. Dulos was about to make substantial gains in his access to the children at the time Mrs. Dulos disappeared. If he were truly violent that would never have happened. We have serious questions for the nanny and look forward to questioning her under oath,” Pattis said."

Such Poppycock! Yes we all know that you are looking forward to bullying and discrediting and ripping apart any witness that has anything negative at all to say about Fotis Dulos. We know this is your job and you relish it. But spare us the theatrics and abide by the gag order sir.

The Dr. Herman evaluation was incomplete. And as such, as much as NP is waiving it around like gold as though it will explain everything away and all the blood and all the cell and computer data, the tower dumps and camera/video surveillance, I can assure NP that Colangelo is also salivating at the chance to discredit that report in such a way as to render whatever slight point you might make about JFd mental health MOOT.

The jury will get tired of every State witness being attacked for having only truthful yet damaging things to say about FD. They will see it for what it is smoke and mirrors. And a lawyer tactic.

This report may not be favorable to JFd. I don't know if the whole report can even be made available or if it is only partial or if NP and FD etc only got their hands on the partial stuff. It is not a matter to me honestly. It will not explain away the mountain of evidence. It will not endear FD to the jury. It will only enrage them more. Honestly. JMO>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper