Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is pretty chilling, too....KM could have taken the body to his boat and out to the ocean blue. IMO...MOO

I can really see this happening. Early on I talked about dropping her off maybe with mob, longshoremen, tugboat. Much discussion ensued about tides, etc. So naked body dump was discarded.
I thought he could have loaded that steel drum he was beating on in early am. But if this fits better, let’s go with it.
Much easier to keep it between three stooges. The ties that bind us?
Grizzly. We’re getting there.

quoted and BBM
"We had heard for weeks they were looking for an axe."

who "heard" this? NP and FD? why? did LE call and say: "have any axes around?" Did LE interview friends and neighbors - "Ever see FD with an axe? Ever borrow any fire wood from him?" this sounds weird to me when I think about it, IMO.
A friend had loaned FD the axe earlier, I think it was April, for “cutting firewood”. FD never returned it. Per AW3.
I’m sure when the friend heard about JD missing and the bloody bags on Albany they called in a tip to LE. MOO.
Thus LE asks FD and NP, where’s that axe we hear you borrowed?
And then cut to the story of NP saying, not gonna give LE the axe cause that would be like Lizzie Borden...

Last edited:
I am trying to locate any good article with the custody stuff spelled out. What I have is only from the AWs and the SWs (which may have some issues)? Basically it was Wednesdays from 4:30pm to 7:30pm and alternating Fridays and Saturdays. Which would I think be Farmington and/or Hartford county and New Canaan. On those dates. Not sure how it works. Just that he had to have had visitation scheduled for 5/17 since he had one pre-scheduled for 5/25
Visitation was Wednesday afternoons 4:30-7 in NC and alternate weekends was Saturdays in NC and Sundays in Farmington, IIRC. I know it was Saturday and Sunday (not Friday and Saturday) and I think I have the order right for location.
FD would always be asking to switch weekends and locations which was driving JD crazy. This is in the divorce documents. This could be why Sat 5/25 was at Farmington not NC.

The visitation schedule and supervision status (including the name of Dennis Puebla which is also in AW3) is clearly spelled out in Judge Heller’s ruling to award temporary custody to GF. This is a 15p. document and is filled with important details. I would include this along with the AWs as a very important document in this case.
Somebody here, maybe @sds71? Posted a link to it when it came out back in the summer. Worth tracking down.

Someone else met him there (what was KM doing around that time?) and gave him a ride?

If known, LE might not have mentioned this - yet.
What cell phone record was data of Waveny Park on Waze app located...prior SW of google maps were recorded as no record found...but WAZe SW notes Waveny Park!
Were KM's cell records in the SW?

Long wondering what ole Patty Quack really thinks of his client----it is said they always tell you in their words if you look close enough.

When asked about the axe taken from FD house on day of arrest by reporter Patty Quack replies

"We had heard for weeks they were looking for an axe. There was a discussion about whether we should give it to them.
My opinion was --"No you don't walk into the police station and say here's an axe. In this case what are they gonna say "It's Lizzie Borden's murder weapon". So um um (collecting his thoughts)..... when they took him out of the house they saw it in the gargage and took it. Knock themselves out. They can do what like with it.

I mean SO many words for a simple question about police taking an axe.

Why on earth reference an unsolved murder from 1892 to such a simple question asked by reporter?
In the face of obvious evidence, Lizzie was acquitted for the murder of her step mother and dad who both died from blunt trauma to head by what was suspected to be an axe. A hatch was found on neighboring farm but that one was used to kill chickens....so no murder weapon.

Strange how the mind works----IMO he wants to get FD off who he knows is guilty in the face of obvious evidence.

It seems he was scared that axe was in fact the murder weapon.....and if police got it would be able to link him to crime----where in the Lizzie case they didn't find axe.

He then follows up with "KNOCK themselves out".
Strange choice of words here. IMO he fears the axe might have been used to knock Jennifer out.

All of these revealing words when he could have simply replied ---
"yes they took an axe that was in the garage".

YUP....Patty Wacky knows the truth...hopes to get FD off just like Lizzie got off. IMO

Lizzie Borden 1892 parents are murdered in their home
Did Sunday School Teacher Lizzie Borden Get Away With Butchering Her Parents With An Ax?
Patty Quack interview outside court steps after murder arrest of his client
Unreal....discussion if they should turn it in....was dulos a yea for turning it in.....and where is NP getting all this inside info?! There has to be a mole!

They update mine while plugged in with USB cable while I sleep. Phone is down. Sleeping. Don’t have to unlock it at 3:00’am.

That would indicate that you have set your preference for an auto update.

What about iPhones that are Not set to auto update?

Regardless, a 'special' update would need to be Manually downloaded since a locked phone will not know to look elsewhere for this 'special' update.

In addition, Apple could not change the 'normal' update because the other millions of iPhone users will also download the 'special' update.

Catch 22.

IMO.

So many good questions!!!!

1. I do believe that MT was not lying when she said she didn't know FD was at JFd house for 5/22 visitation. She was ticked. Regardless of how much pre-planning for JFd murder I believe she may have been privy to, she did not want FD to spend any time around JFd. At all. JMO. MOO.

2. The Tower Dumps will be a treasure trove. As will the tracking of phone calls/texts etc starting on 3/20/19 which is the date when FD received court ordered supervised visitation after not seeing his children since 3/1/18. It will be interesting to see all of the records between FD and his co-conspirators as well as any other Greek friends and family members and their comings and goings from Greece/Turkey etc... to the United States.

It is also important to note from the SW #19 Any and all Verizon wireless telephone account records for target phone (JFd cellular number) to cover dates from 5/24/19 through 6/5/19 that on 6/21/17 Farmington Police secured an unregistered firearm Glock 19 9 mm from Fotis Dulos pursuant to a Protective Order. According to the SW wording, "As of 3/8/19 a FRIEND of Fotis Dulos had reportedly made arrangements to receive the Glock--the exact status of the firearm is currently undetermined."

3. I am very curious to know who was hanging out on Thurton too. If it is indeed the Fore Group, Inc. 2015 Black Chevy Suburban then we know that it had to have happened AFTER the accident on 5/17 which means that it could have taken place on 5/17 or on any date afterwards up through 5/24-5/25. We know that LE canvassed several neighborhoods etc...requesting footage from at least 5/20 or so. Perhaps it occurred on the 5/22 visitation? Just a thought. Ofcourse it could have happened on 5/24 as well. Very curious. No idea if it was night or day. I think based on the little that has been released that KM met with FD on the night of 5/23 in Farmington. I believe he may have been operating this Chevy Suburban on 5/23 and during perhaps the morning and day of 5/24. Did he take possession of JFd remains? Where did he take them? Or was JFd briefly in that vehicle to her final resting place? EE said that on that afternoon of 5/24 when he came to retrieve his Toyota Tacoma that FD was operating the black suburban. MT was operating the White Jeep Cherokee Laredo.
I'm betting KM of retrieving the gun.

I'm betting KM of retrieving the gun.

That is entirely possible. I wonder how LE got that particular snippet of intel about the friend who was gonna get the Glock. It is very interesting and curious where the information came from. And that the name "friend" is only attached and that as of that SW date the whereabouts of the Glock were unknown. I don't think LE just went "ok" and stopped looking. It seems pretty credible that KM or an "friend" of FD could have it. I'd go with KM since his AW was so vague and none of the SWs even really covered him at all.

What cell phone record was data of Waveny Park on Waze app located...prior SW of google maps were recorded as no record found...but WAZe SW notes Waveny Park!
Were KM's cell records in the SW?

Nothing about KM was mentioned unless one of the random phone numbers mentioned in the tower dump/phone provider stuff was one of his numbers. All we know is that per the AW3 of FD and MT as well as KM AW that LE obtained his call data records for the dates 2/1/19--9/13/19 but no mention of type of provider (AT&T, Metro PCS, Verizon or Sprint). Id put a little money on Metro PCS for some reason. But I honestly have no clue really.

Visitation was Wednesday afternoons 4:30-7 in NC and alternate weekends was Saturdays in NC and Sundays in Farmington, IIRC. I know it was Saturday and Sunday (not Friday and Saturday) and I think I have the order right for location.
FD would always be asking to switch weekends and locations which was driving JD crazy. This is in the divorce documents. This could be why Sat 5/25 was at Farmington not NC.

The visitation schedule and supervision status (including the name of Dennis Puebla which is also in AW3) is clearly spelled out in Judge Heller’s ruling to award temporary custody to GF. This is a 15p. document and is filled with important details. I would include this along with the AWs as a very important document in this case.
Somebody here, maybe @sds71? Posted a link to it when it came out back in the summer. Worth tracking down.

Here's a link...It is not easy reading...
As grandmother is granted custody of Dulos children, new details about family finances emerge

That would indicate that you have set your preference for an auto update.

What about iPhones that are Not set to auto update?

Regardless, a 'special' update would need to be Manually downloaded since a locked phone will not know to look elsewhere for this 'special' update.

In addition, Apple could not change the 'normal' update because the other millions of iPhone users will also download the 'special' update.

Catch 22.

IMO.

nope auto updates off. Maybe just set it to no auto updates. After last update. For that reason. Last time so much stuff lost

I believe many of his tactics will come back to haunt his client, including spouting that stupid alibi so quickly out the gate.

Let's put it this way-had the FBI executed that SW there would have been no advance notice and no pretrial release due to the nature of the crime. I suspect, however, that one of NP's good friend at a certain newspaper got an inside scoop and passes it along by asking for a "comment" about it. No way, no how LE leaked that directly to him. MOO
DANG! Just answer the question. Who is the source of the news tip to everyone in CT?
IMO LE. Judge Blawie cited this issue in the Gag Order quite clearly. Atty Colangelo is in charge of the CSP and no doubt has worked hard to button up what he can control. But there is an entire network of LE that is local and another network that is tied to the Courts. Humans being human IMO love to trade on gossip and speculation. The Press feeds off this network and we have seen this too with the many Dave Altimari and Tony Terzi (Fox61), amongst others with their reports attributed to LE. It just a typical closed network that IMO feeds on itself and probably exists in most other places in various forms. Nothing new about the situation at all IMO.

But what I feel is sad/pathetic/disappointing is the absence of investigative journalism in CT as its easier to press LE sources for a scoop rather than do some research and develop a lead or alternative source. Frankly its all quite disappointing. I have to say though that the Stamford Advocate/Lisa B. Reporter has been continuing to pound away at the Dulos case story and has been connecting some dots that most of the other reporters have made no attempt to do. Sadly CT is a market that has a low bar for reporting and most stations are looking for 20-30 second report for a 5 and 11 pm 'update'.

MOO

ITA! She fought with everything she had but her injuries and the fact that FD was dead set on killing her was too much for her to overcome. RIP, sweet Jennifer.

What are your thoughts on the woodlike fragment? What do you think about it?
When a certain force is applied to wood, what happens? It splinters, that is what happens. The item isn't labeled a wood chip, it is labeled a wood fragment. Depending on what the forensics say about that fragment, some sort of wooden weapon may have been used.

The fragment would have been transferred to Jennifer's Suburban when he put her in the car. We know it was a messy transfer because Dulos threw away the rug from the back of her vehicle during your so well-labeled "trash bin Odyssey of stupidity." People lie; forensic evidence does not. This wood fragment may tell its own truth.

When a certain force is applied to wood, what happens? It splinters, that is what happens. The item isn't labeled a wood chip, it is labeled a wood fragment. Depending on what the forensics say about that fragment, some sort of wooden weapon may have been used.

The fragment would have been transferred to Jennifer's Suburban when he put her in the car. We know it was a messy transfer because Dulos threw away the rug from the back of her vehicle during your so well-labeled "trash bin Odyssey of stupidity." People lie; forensic evidence does not. This wood fragment may tell its own truth.
After I posted this, however, I remembered Fudge and that knife. I think that knife could have been used post-mortem, and not in the actual murder itself. This is obviously speculation on my part, but is consistent with what we know so far.

That is entirely possible. I wonder how LE got that particular snippet of intel about the friend who was gonna get the Glock. It is very interesting and curious where the information came from. And that the name "friend" is only attached and that as of that SW date the whereabouts of the Glock were unknown. I don't think LE just went "ok" and stopped looking. It seems pretty credible that KM or an "friend" of FD could have it. I'd go with KM since his AW was so vague and none of the SWs even really covered him at all.
There are so many stories we have read so far in this tragic case about South Winsdor, CT, Avon, CT PD and Farmington,CT PD's and being an outsider looking in I just have to wonder WHAT IS GOING ON and is anyone from CT State Police or the AG's Office paying attention???

We have seen the Avon Police Chief recently put on leave but I also very much wonder if the Board's of Selectman of these two Towns (Avon and Farmington, CT) have any handle on the management and oversight of their local police/law enforcement? Do the citizens in Farmington know that their police are returning confiscated hand guns to 'friends'?

I've watched the interview with the So. Windsor PD regarding the crowbar/gas can incident and KM STBX and then recall that this same dept made a small local paper get a FOIA request for the KM spousal rape arrest document. Mmmm. IMO the KM ties to So. Windsor PD looked to be extensive and deep as was his connections in the local courthouses and IMO this was putting the safety of his STBX in jeopardy. This is all IMO deeply troubling as it speaks to deep corruption and other issues more closely aligned with third and fourth world countries IMO.

There really isn't a word I can come up with the even begin to discuss the issue of the Farmington PD and the Fd Glock. The issue of gun controls (or lack thereof) in the State of CT post Newtown Tragedy would IMO be a wonderful story for an intrepid investigative reporter with some courage as IMO this story shows quite starkly all that is horribly wrong in Hartford/CT. Nope, the gun lobby is in firm control of CT government and this sadly looks to have been the case for a very long time.

But, getting back to the Glock. The Glock was released to a Fd "friend". Really????? Does this mean that anyone can walk into Farmington, CT PD and claim to be a 'friend' and a gun will be released? Who is the Fd friend? Did the friend even have a gun permit? What are the requirements to release a gun? Can a gun be released to an atty who doesn't have a gun permit? Why was this done? I mean how can an illegally obtained fire arm be released by ANY LE Agency?????

The questions are endless here on the release of a gun to a 'friend' and frankly its all quite ridiculous because it doesn't seem that it should ever have happened? Why wasn't the gun destroyed as it was illegally obtained by Fd to begin with? The gun was brought up illegally to CT from FL. How many guns does Farmington PD have that it just might be releasing to other 'friends'? Are these released guns registered? How do you even register an illegal gun? Is the Farmington PD simply handing out guns or perhaps selling guns to 'Friends'? These aren't hunting rifles, these are sophisticated hand guns.

Is anyone in the CT Attorney Generals Office or Connecticut State Police (shoutout to our favourite CT State Police Spokesperson Foley - MEMO: Earth to Foley, we've got Farmington PD handing out firearms to Friends!!!!!!!!!) even paying attention to some of the details coming out of the Dulos case?

As an aside, good luck even understanding the organization IMO of the CT AG Office. I'm pretty handy with org charts but even figuring out the interrelationships of the CSP and AG was baffling, which makes even reporting this situation with the Fd Glock hard (IMO its no surprise that its hard to figure this out and IMO its just another Hartford lack of transparency issue that is a sad fact of life in CT).

Have to stop writing now as the lunacy of what happened with the Fd Glock and Farmington PD is simply unreal to me and even more so in light of the horror that has been seen in CT with gun violence. If someone in the press can file a FOIA to find out even if the Farmington Police know who the Fd 'Friend" might be, IMO this might be helpful in understanding what is going on here with illegal guns being recycled by LE into the public domain. Simply appears to be a total shambles of a local police department in Farmington, CT. Unbelievable.

MOO

Thinking of wood objects in the garage at Welles I wonder about baseball bat, lacrosse stick, hockey stock or even broom handle, hammer handle or shovel handle or other gardening tools.

Your last line is chilling @LittleBitty. ...one week left to live.

I read about Midler saying Jennifer "won" in court on the 17th also. Then I read this excellent post about the significance of May 17th and decided to check the docket to see if I could tell what might have happened in court that day.
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/CaseDetail/PublicCaseDetail.aspx?DocketNo=FSTFA175016797S

Couldn't find anything on the docket for the 17th. IDK...Does everything actionable get entered into the docket? (This was before everything was sealed, of course.)

There were some ugly motions happening in late April and May, including JFd requesting GAL be replaced, an emergency order of custody by Fd, a motion to demand financial statement from Jfd...so unfortunate...sure to raise anger and hostility.

Do you think Midler gave the wrong date to LE or is something missing from the docket? Are short calendar items placed in the record?
MOO...IMO
@Tink56, I do believe everything does get entered into the docket eventually. My guess is that there was a lot going on between the parties from 5/7-5/28 between the financial disclosure issues, Fd custody request and continuances being filed and the issue of the GALs involvement with the allegedly stolen psych report. Judge Heller moved quickly (not usual for her IMO) to seal it all up quickly too. That period was IMO frankly a mess with the confusion also surrounding the JFd disappearance too. Judge Heller was also faced with the intervention of Atty. P. and Pattisville in the form of Atty Rochlin and then there was the leak to the Press by Atty. P. and Judge Heller had to deal with that situation.

It all seemed from the outside that things were in a state of flux due to no JFd presence. Atty Midler didn't file anything to freeze any marital assets and he IMO seemed absent from the case until he filed to have the GAL removed and then later to be paid. My sense is that the people in the case were looking for direction and leadership from the Judge and it never happened and so things just seemed to float around aimlessly. Perhaps Judge Heller was waiting for direction from the Criminal Court or an update from Atty Colangelo on the then missing persons case.

But, I do hope Family Court does put some protocols in place to protect missing people's interest in martial assets in the event they go 'missing' or are 'murdered' better than it appears was done in the tragic Dulos case.

MOO

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=18527012

RE: New Canaan - Sturbridge - Savings Bank of Danbury Foreclosure

Appears that Atty Weinstein will be challenging the lien positions of Yannis Tout and Harry Masiello on behalf of the GF $500,000 pretrial lien from the Civil Case.

Perhaps we might finally see if Atty Markowitz every ponyed up the mortgage files or perhaps we might see Atty Habib take some inspiration from Atty BM by stopping by the local Staples to 'gin up' some mortage documents and bank statements!

I've long wondered if these 2 loans from "Fd friends" were ever funded or are they simply worthless paper. Will the Savings Bank of Danbury investigate these claims to ascertain their validity? Will the State of CT investigate to see if there is perhaps fraud involved here on the part of Fd and 'his friends'?

Its also interesting that none of the trade creditors have filed an appearance in the case. Perhaps this supports an early 'theory' here that these companies were also 'friends' of Fd and filed to simply preclude collection by GF/Estate?

Trade Creditors Filed on Sturbridge Property:
1. Kencore Construction, Inc. (Plainville, CT)
2. Cyclone Home Systems, LLC (Berlin, CT)

trade1sturbridge.png tradecreditsturbridge1png.png

MOO

Last edited:

thank you. That is what I recalled reading too. It caught my attention since, although it was the same standard visitation schedule my ex enjoyed, FDs weekend days were at two different locations. I remember thinking he had not yet been granted “sleep over “ time. He must have been able to pick them up Saturday and spend the day in NC, but the kids slept in their own beds back at Jds. Then he must have been able to take them on a Sunday to his house. Maybe he requested a church service attendance near 4JX?

Since he had only received this new order at the end of Mar, 2019, FD most likely did not do this too many times. IIRC , Memorial Day was his first “Holiday”. His request for Greek Easter, April 28 had been denied. JD might have had them the weekend before on the April 21-Easter, because he wanted Greek Easter.
Visitation wise, this is always a rough time of year Juggling an even dispersal of “every other” weekend. when Easter is late, Mother’s Day and Memorial Day. Moms always get Mothers Day , it wasMay 12, 2019.
In considering the planning of Jds death, FDs access to kids( and household info), FDs nearness to Jd, May 17 accident,and possible car on Thurton May-17-24, I’m breaking down the visitation weekends:
Apr 20-21. Jd
Apr 27-28 Jd
May 4-5 FD
May 11-12. Maybe split weekend to balance upcoming Memorial holiday?FD took Sat, Sunday was
Mother’s Day
May18-19 Jd
May 25, 26,27 FD

moo. Just a guess. @LittleBitty is there something Im missing why you think he might have had them the weekend of May 18?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper