Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Washington Post, using FBI study on weapons
most commonly used in murders, states
"Without guns men have greater preference than women for BEATING, BLUNT OBJECTS
and strangling.
Women are more prone to kill with STABB
ING, asphyxiation, poison, fire, drowning,
explosives and defenestration."
Notice that?
Men- prefer beating, blunt objects
Women- prefer Stabbing
Odd that we have 2 alleged missing weapons.
Ax/hatchet and fishing knife/switchblade.

I'm still searching for murders where perp used
one weapon, then switched to a second weapon. Haven't found anything yet.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/05/07/poison-is-a-womans-weapon/
MOO One reason to switch weapons could be violent overkill, they could have broken one of the weapons during a struggle or during the murder.

There are so many stories we have read so far in this tragic case about South Winsdor, CT, Avon, CT PD and Farmington,CT PD's and being an outsider looking in I just have to wonder WHAT IS GOING ON and is anyone from CT State Police or the AG's Office paying attention???

We have seen the Avon Police Chief recently put on leave but I also very much wonder if the Board's of Selectman of these two Towns (Avon and Farmington, CT) have any handle on the management and oversight of their local police/law enforcement? Do the citizens in Farmington know that their police are returning confiscated hand guns to 'friends'?

I've watched the interview with the So. Windsor PD regarding the crowbar/gas can incident and KM STBX and then recall that this same dept made a small local paper get a FOIA request for the KM spousal rape arrest document. Mmmm. IMO the KM ties to So. Windsor PD looked to be extensive and deep as was his connections in the local courthouses and IMO this was putting the safety of his STBX in jeopardy. This is all IMO deeply troubling as it speaks to deep corruption and other issues more closely aligned with third and fourth world countries IMO.

There really isn't a word I can come up with the even begin to discuss the issue of the Farmington PD and the Fd Glock. The issue of gun controls (or lack thereof) in the State of CT post Newtown Tragedy would IMO be a wonderful story for an intrepid investigative reporter with some courage as IMO this story shows quite starkly all that is horribly wrong in Hartford/CT. Nope, the gun lobby is in firm control of CT government and this sadly looks to have been the case for a very long time.

But, getting back to the Glock. The Glock was released to a Fd "friend". Really????? Does this mean that anyone can walk into Farmington, CT PD and claim to be a 'friend' and a gun will be released? Who is the Fd friend? Did the friend even have a gun permit? What are the requirements to release a gun? Can a gun be released to an atty who doesn't have a gun permit? Why was this done? I mean how can an illegally obtained fire arm be released by ANY LE Agency?????

The questions are endless here on the release of a gun to a 'friend' and frankly its all quite ridiculous because it doesn't seem that it should ever have happened? Why wasn't the gun destroyed as it was illegally obtained by Fd to begin with? The gun was brought up illegally to CT from FL. How many guns does Farmington PD have that it just might be releasing to other 'friends'? Are these released guns registered? How do you even register an illegal gun? Is the Farmington PD simply handing out guns or perhaps selling guns to 'Friends'? These aren't hunting rifles, these are sophisticated hand guns.

Is anyone in the CT Attorney Generals Office or Connecticut State Police (shoutout to our favourite CT State Police Spokesperson Foley - MEMO: Earth to Foley, we've got Farmington PD handing out firearms to Friends!!!!!!!!!) even paying attention to some of the details coming out of the Dulos case?

As an aside, good luck even understanding the organization IMO of the CT AG Office. I'm pretty handy with org charts but even figuring out the interrelationships of the CSP and AG was baffling, which makes even reporting this situation with the Fd Glock hard (IMO its no surprise that its hard to figure this out and IMO its just another Hartford lack of transparency issue that is a sad fact of life in CT).

Have to stop writing now as the lunacy of what happened with the Fd Glock and Farmington PD is simply unreal to me and even more so in light of the horror that has been seen in CT with gun violence. If someone in the press can file a FOIA to find out even if the Farmington Police know who the Fd 'Friend" might be, IMO this might be helpful in understanding what is going on here with illegal guns being recycled by LE into the public domain. Simply appears to be a total shambles of a local police department in Farmington, CT. Unbelievable.

MOO

I am a supporter of 2A, and I am finding this business of handing over a Glock to a friend of the man who was illegally in possession of it, outrageous! WTH, State of Ct?? Laws regarding guns, and the registration and licensing of them are supposed to keep people safe-and now, that Glock is conveniently missing? There is no logical reason for that gun to be anywhere but someplace safe, with someone who is legally permitted to have it. And yet, LE have no idea where it ended up. NP claims that Fd would have ben happy to speak with the police, if only they had requested it. He can start with where that Glock is, because he knows who retrieved it for him-and he knows who disappeared it, too. My money is, and has always been on KM for this. I hope the move to Cheshire, coupled with alcohol withdrawal, lights a fire under that guy, but I wouldn’t bet on it-there’s a lot about KM that he doesn’t want LE to know.

I am still wondering about this-was the gun registered or not-have heard it described both ways. If unregistered, why would they let anyone retrieve it? But I think you’re right about KM retrieving it; why wouldn’t LE give it to an “officer of the court”, such as he is?
Article from 5/31
Sources: Police found blood in New Canaan home of Jennifer Dulos as search for missing mother intensifies
A report obtained by the Courant shows that Fotis Dulos brought the gun in a keypad-locked safe to the police department on June 21, 2017, in response to a protective order issued amid the divorce proceedings. Dulos told the officer that he purchased the 9mm Glock 19 in Florida and brought it to Connecticut. Dulos told the officer that his wife had taken the keys to the lock and that they would need to cut it open.

Police officials said they still have custody of the firearm. They had contacted Fotis Dulos in March to retrieve the gun after the protective order had expired, but he informed officers he did not have a permit and would arrange for a friend to get the firearm, but that never happened.

From SW:
As of 03/08/19 a friend of Fotis Dulos had reportedly made
arrangements to receive the Glock - the exact status of the firearm is currently undetermined.

The Farmington PD had custody of the gun. Uh, how can status be undetermined? So, as of this 5/31 article, police say they have the gun in custody but SW states status unknown?

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=18527012

RE: New Canaan - Sturbridge - Savings Bank of Danbury Foreclosure

Appears that Atty Weinstein will be challenging the lien positions of Yannis Tout and Harry Masiello on behalf of the GF $500,000 pretrial lien from the Civil Case.

Perhaps we might finally see if Atty Markowitz every ponyed up the mortgage files or perhaps we might see Atty Habib take some inspiration from Atty BM by stopping by the local Staples to 'gin up' some mortage documents and bank statements!

I've long wondered if these 2 loans from "Fd friends" were ever funded or are they simply worthless paper. Will the Savings Bank of Danbury investigate these claims to ascertain their validity? Will the State of CT investigate to see if there is perhaps fraud involved here on the part of Fd and 'his friends'?

Its also interesting that none of the trade creditors have filed an appearance in the case. Perhaps this supports an early 'theory' here that these companies were also 'friends' of Fd and filed to simply preclude collection by GF/Estate?

Trade Creditors Filed on Sturbridge Property:
1. Kencore Construction, Inc. (Plainville, CT)
2. Cyclone Home Systems, LLC (Berlin, CT)

View attachment 227129 View attachment 227130

MOO

I was hoping that he would do this-I wonder how this works; a friend of mine purchased a house for her father and step mother and did not get a promissory note, even though the agreement was that they would pay her back over time. When my friend got word that the step mother’s plan was to leave the house to her lazy son when they die, she began the process with her lawyer to obtain the note, otherwise there is no legal basis for her to collect what is owed to her, apparently. What proof is there that Tout and Masiello are owed anything? Has it been established yet that those loans are legitimate? I couldn’t understand why they come out higher in the food chain than GF does when it comes time to collect?

A probable cause hearing will likely give Fotis Dulos’ legal team a little more information and the opportunity to attack the state’s evidence in his estranged wife’s homicide, according to defense attorneys who are not associated with the case.But they said convincing a judge to drop the murder charges is a different story.
“You’ve got nothing to lose by going ahead with (a probable cause hearing),” said Elliot Warren, a Westport defense attorney who mostly handles federal cases.
Every defendant in Connecticut charged with a crime carrying a life sentence or a life sentence without the possibility of parole is eligible for a probable cause hearing, according to state law. Defendants can waive the right based on whether their attorney thinks it’s a good strategic move...
“There are clearly times when you should waive it,” said Gerald Klein, a Hartford defense attorney who is not associated with the Dulos case. “For instance, in a case where the primary witnesses are street people who are likely to be in the wind two years from now when the trial occurs, because even if they aren’t there, the state can bring up their transcripts from the probable cause hearing.”
Under the hearing, a prosecutor must present enough evidence and testimony to allow a judge to determine whether probable cause exists to continue the case. Probable cause is a much lower standard than beyond a reasonable doubt, which is the standard juries must consider when convicting someone of a crime...
Colangelo, the state’s attorney for the Judicial District of Stamford and Norwalk who is prosecuting the case, is likely to provide the minimal amount of evidence needed to determine probable cause since Pattis can cross-examine witnesses and challenge whatever evidence is presented during the hearing.
Pattis will not be allowed to present his evidence or call witnesses to the stand until the state rests its case and the judge has made a determination that probable cause exists, according to the law. Pattis can then ask the judge if he can put forth testimony or evidence that will refute the probable cause finding. The judge does not have to allow Pattis an opportunity to rebut unless the attorney makes a strong argument that his evidence could alter the probable cause finding.
In this case, the probable cause hearing will be before Stamford Superior Court Judge John Blawie, who already felt there was enough probable cause for the charges when he signed the arrest warrants for Fotis Dulos.
“There is a low probability of success given the fact a judge has already signed the warrant, but it is a chance to hold Mr. Dulos’ accusers accountable,” Pattis said last week.
Defense attorneys usually seek a probable cause hearing for an arrest based on a police report or if a client is being held on bond, Warren said. The hearing gives a defense attorney an opportunity to argue for a lower bond during cross examination based on the strength of the evidence, Warren said...
The witnesses in the probable cause hearing will likely be law enforcement officials, Klein said.The state’s Chief Medical Examiner Dr. James Gill may also be called to testify about his conclusions on the death of Jennifer Dulos based on evidence provided by police.
The only wild card could be a man police described as homeless who was spotted on videos taking what appeared to be a bloody pillow out of a trash can in Hartford, according to arrest warrants.
The man told police he saw the bloody pillow in the trash where police say Fotis Dulos was caught on video dumping garbage bags that were found to contain his wife’s blood and clothing, according to arrest warrants.
Police surmise in arrest warrants that the pillow was taken from the garage of Jennifer Dulos’ home as part of the cleanup of the murder and later dumped in Hartford by Fotis Dulos along with the other bloodstained items, the arrest warrants said.The man is the type of witness who Klein said could come back to haunt a defense attorney. If the man testifies in the probable cause hearing, but doesn’t show up for the trial, his remarks could still be used during the proceedings.
“I learned that the hard way 30 years ago,” Klein said. “Barring that type of scenario, I always have a probable cause hearing. You’re getting a preview of the state’s case.”
Lawyers: Probable cause hearing a good move for defense in Jennifer Dulos case
IMO Coangelo is a seasoned prosecutor, who does not need Fudge's testimony to establish probable cause. Fudge will be nowhere near that courtroom IMO. What you most likely will see is the case agent summarizing the evidence gathered to date. Case agents are an invaluable tool for prosecutors, as they become the spokesperson for the case in the courtroom. They tie up the loose ends, so to speak.

A probable cause hearing is NOT a mini-trial. Where I live, once a charging document is filed, the defendant loses the right to such a hearing. Still, even where the accused remains entitled to such hearing, the State essentially gives the judge just enough to find probable cause (which this judge already when he signed the warrants). Obviously, each jurisdiction is different, but this hearing should be Much Ado About Nothing. There is no way Coangelo is tipping his hand.

I assume defendants are not entitled to take depositions (examination of the witness under oath in the presence of a court reporter) in criminal cases in CT. That forum is where defenders really learn what kind of case the State has. A probable cause hearing, not so much.

There are so many stories we have read so far in this tragic case about South Winsdor, CT, Avon, CT PD and Farmington,CT PD's and being an outsider looking in I just have to wonder WHAT IS GOING ON and is anyone from CT State Police or the AG's Office paying attention???

We have seen the Avon Police Chief recently put on leave but I also very much wonder if the Board's of Selectman of these two Towns (Avon and Farmington, CT) have any handle on the management and oversight of their local police/law enforcement? Do the citizens in Farmington know that their police are returning confiscated hand guns to 'friends'?

I've watched the interview with the So. Windsor PD regarding the crowbar/gas can incident and KM STBX and then recall that this same dept made a small local paper get a FOIA request for the KM spousal rape arrest document. Mmmm. IMO the KM ties to So. Windsor PD looked to be extensive and deep as was his connections in the local courthouses and IMO this was putting the safety of his STBX in jeopardy. This is all IMO deeply troubling as it speaks to deep corruption and other issues more closely aligned with third and fourth world countries IMO.

There really isn't a word I can come up with the even begin to discuss the issue of the Farmington PD and the Fd Glock. The issue of gun controls (or lack thereof) in the State of CT post Newtown Tragedy would IMO be a wonderful story for an intrepid investigative reporter with some courage as IMO this story shows quite starkly all that is horribly wrong in Hartford/CT. Nope, the gun lobby is in firm control of CT government and this sadly looks to have been the case for a very long time.

But, getting back to the Glock. The Glock was released to a Fd "friend". Really????? Does this mean that anyone can walk into Farmington, CT PD and claim to be a 'friend' and a gun will be released? Who is the Fd friend? Did the friend even have a gun permit? What are the requirements to release a gun? Can a gun be released to an atty who doesn't have a gun permit? Why was this done? I mean how can an illegally obtained fire arm be released by ANY LE Agency?????

The questions are endless here on the release of a gun to a 'friend' and frankly its all quite ridiculous because it doesn't seem that it should ever have happened? Why wasn't the gun destroyed as it was illegally obtained by Fd to begin with? The gun was brought up illegally to CT from FL. How many guns does Farmington PD have that it just might be releasing to other 'friends'? Are these released guns registered? How do you even register an illegal gun? Is the Farmington PD simply handing out guns or perhaps selling guns to 'Friends'? These aren't hunting rifles, these are sophisticated hand guns.

Is anyone in the CT Attorney Generals Office or Connecticut State Police (shoutout to our favourite CT State Police Spokesperson Foley - MEMO: Earth to Foley, we've got Farmington PD handing out firearms to Friends!!!!!!!!!) even paying attention to some of the details coming out of the Dulos case?

As an aside, good luck even understanding the organization IMO of the CT AG Office. I'm pretty handy with org charts but even figuring out the interrelationships of the CSP and AG was baffling, which makes even reporting this situation with the Fd Glock hard (IMO its no surprise that its hard to figure this out and IMO its just another Hartford lack of transparency issue that is a sad fact of life in CT).

Have to stop writing now as the lunacy of what happened with the Fd Glock and Farmington PD is simply unreal to me and even more so in light of the horror that has been seen in CT with gun violence. If someone in the press can file a FOIA to find out even if the Farmington Police know who the Fd 'Friend" might be, IMO this might be helpful in understanding what is going on here with illegal guns being recycled by LE into the public domain. Simply appears to be a total shambles of a local police department in Farmington, CT. Unbelievable.

MOO
Here's a link someone here posted awhile back--an editorial from the CT Law Trib about how the CT AG's office works and why we need to bring back the office of the Inspector General (bc the People here have no recourse against government corruption) CT AG doesn't handle criminal matters, only civil--and then its office mainly represents the agency having a whistleblower's complaint filed against it. Interestingly, if you click the link in the article to the quoted CLT article, you'll get a "page not found". Did the ruling party--the one that got rid of the statute that created the IG office--also see to it that the CLT article disappeared from its site?

I keep thinking of the Three Stooges. IMO, FD is Moe. The others' roles are up for debate, but KW comes across to me as a Curley.

The thing I still cannot wrap my head around is why MT involved herself in such a plot. She had the man. The huge house. Her daughter. Are FD's powers of persuasion that powerful?? Jennifer sure didn't think so. We really don't know much about MT; about who she is as a person outside of this case. I have yet to hear any of her loved ones speaking out on her behalf. If anyone here has, please correct me if I'm wrong. I try to put myself in MT's shoes to make sense of her involvement and I just can't get even a foot in one.

MOO.

His powers of persuasion might be better than you think-persuaded Jennifer to marry him even before his 1st marriage ended, persuaded a smart guy like HF to loan him money for a venture he’d never tried, and even persuaded him to accept a money transfer from one of his crooked friends, persuaded Jennifer to pay for EVERYTHING, persuaded KM to involve himself with any number of bad things, persuaded a bank loan officer (S Morin) to get involved with some scam, and so on...I think his powers of persuasion/coercion were such that he actually thought Jennifer would go for staying in the same house (the one her mother was supporting) with his s[redacted]piece and her daughter-this, at least, Jennifer didn’t go for. His cover is blown now, though-only an idiot would think he is the real victim here (I hope)

Connecticut: Reforming the AG’s Office

Editorial from the Connecticut Law Tribune

Now that the long-term incumbent attorney general is about to leave that office, it’s time to re-examine some of the duties of that office and reduce the inherent conflicts that our current statutes create.

Under Connecticut General Statute 3-125, the attorney general has the duty to appear for all constitutional officers and all heads of departments and State boards…in all suits and other civil proceedings…in which the official acts or doings of said officers are called in question.

Unlike some states, the attorney general in Connecticut only has jurisdiction in civil matters; any criminal matter must be referred to the Office of the Chief’s State Attorney.

In addition, CGS 4-61dd, the Whistleblower Act, provides that complaints involving corruption, unethical practices, violations of state laws or regulations, mismanagement, gross waste of funds are to be filed with the auditors of public accounts, and the auditors are to report to the attorney general if an investigation is warranted.

Thus, the attorney general is placed in a position of defending actions of state agencies while also having to investigate them. This obviously puts the Attorney General’s Office in a conflict. Further, such conflict, or even an appearance of conflict is always going to subject the attorney general to criticism for acting with political motives.

The creation of an inspector general’s post in Connecticut, similar to those in New York and Massachusetts, would well serve both the Attorney General’s Office and the people of Connecticut. Connecticut did create an independent inspector general’s office in 1985, when there was a Republican majority in the legislature and a Democratic governor. The inspector general’s position was abolished when the Democrats regained control of the legislature in 1986.

Under the legislation passed in 1985, the inspector general was to be selected on a bi-partisan basis by the governor and the Republican and Democratic leadership of the General Assembly. The inspector general was to serve for a five-year term and could only be removed for just cause. The inspector general position would not have criminal jurisdiction, but unlike the state’s attorney’s office, would have subpoena power. If the inspector general found that there were criminal violations, he or she could refer the matter to the state’s attorney for prosecution.

Under current practice, the attorney general assigns an attorney from his or her office to represent separate state agencies. The assigned attorney then become knowledgeable about those state agency practices, and represents those agencies in most litigation.

At the present time any whistle-blower complaints or complaints about waste, fraud or abuse in state agencies may get referred directly to the attorney general’s office for investigation. If a whistle-blower complaint is so filed against an agency, the assistant attorney general who has been representing that agency, and has been viewed as its attorney, will not represent the agency on this complaint, because another attorney from the Attorney General’s Office will be investigating the agency.

Because the attorney general is a partisan position, whatever action the attorney general takes is subject to the allegation that it was done on a partisan basis. Connecticut should create a separate inspector general’s office. This would result in more vigorous investigations of allegations against any executive agency, including the Attorney General’s Office, and such investigations would have more credibility. This would free the Attorney General’s Office of that responsibility. It would also assure state agencies that the attorney general’s office representing them will not be in a position of conflict if a whistleblower complaint is filed against them; and will vigorously represent them.

I was hoping that he would do this-I wonder how this works; a friend of mine purchased a house for her father and step mother and did not get a promissory note, even though the agreement was that they would pay her back over time. When my friend got word that the step mother’s plan was to leave the house to her lazy son when they die, she began the process with her lawyer to obtain the note, otherwise there is no legal basis for her to collect what is owed to her, apparently. What proof is there that Tout and Masiello are owed anything? Has it been established yet that those loans are legitimate? I couldn’t understand why they come out higher in the food chain than GF does when it comes time to collect?
Yes, someone will need to investigate the documentation and funding for each of the claims that are being disputed. From the civil trial we learned that it was Atty Markowitz that handled the legal work for Fd real estate. Curious though for these 'friend loans' whether they were perhaps papered by KM?

The trade creditors not showing up when requested in this case was also an interesting twist on this as if they are choosing to step away now, it might give some weight to the original suspicion that they were put up to the task originally by Fd to keep GF from getting anything from the eventual sale of Sturbridge.

Tick tock Fd!

MOO

I do not believe KM could have been the "friend" who took custody of the gun initially because wasn't he under a domestic violence injunction at the time? I could be wrong about that but, if he was, he was legally barred from possessing a firearm. I feel certain LE has talked to the person who was holding Dulos' gun; was it returned, where is it now, etc.

I guess it really depends on how friendly Mawhinney was with the LE agency who was holding the Glock. We’ve seen lots of things happen here that legally shouldn’t have; I just have a feeling that whoever collected the gun did it at Fd’s behest, so it had to be somebody close to him-and who is closer than somebody that you ask to help you commit/cover up the murder of your STBX? I like the notion that they’ve talked to the person who was holding the gun, though-and that he or she could have told the police what they did with it (and this wouldn’t preclude the idea that LE currently don’t know where the Glock is)

Connecticut: Reforming the AG’s Office

Editorial from the Connecticut Law Tribune

In addition, CGS 4-61dd, the Whistleblower Act, provides that complaints involving corruption, unethical practices, violations of state laws or regulations, mismanagement, gross waste of funds are to be filed with the auditors of public accounts, and the auditors are to report to the attorney general if an investigation is warranted.

Thanks for posting this article which does a good job explaining this particular 'quirk' in Hartford.

The article explains where I fell into the rabbit hole in trying to understand where a citizen can even report possible corruption/unethical practices/violations of state laws or regulations/mismangement etc.

These items go to 'auditors'?

You mean like people that focus on debits and credits for a living and manage the books and records of the State of CT? I realize per their mandate this group does more than debit/credits but is this really the best the State of CT can do on such an important issue as 'corruption etc.'?????

I think I finally found 'them' here: APA | CT – Connecticut State Auditors of Public Accounts

So far as I can see there are no instructions on how to file ANYTHING?

I have since found "The Head Auditor" but I have to say that this form of organization for dealing with these kinds of issues simply is not registering with me as being logical at all.

Its not easy to report anything to this group that I can tell.

Very CT IMO and also VERY FRUSTRATING.

MOO!

Last edited:
IMO Coangelo is a seasoned prosecutor, who does not need Fudge's testimony to establish probable cause. Fudge will be nowhere near that courtroom IMO. What you most likely will see is the case agent summarizing the evidence gathered to date. Case agents are an invaluable tool for prosecutors, as they become the spokesperson for the case in the courtroom. They tie up the loose ends, so to speak.

A probable cause hearing is NOT a mini-trial. Where I live, once a charging document is filed, the defendant loses the right to such a hearing. Still, even where the accused remains entitled to such hearing, the State essentially gives the judge just enough to find probable cause (which this judge already when he signed the warrants). Obviously, each jurisdiction is different, but this hearing should be Much Ado About Nothing. There is no way Coangelo is tipping his hand.

I assume defendants are not entitled to take depositions (examination of the witness under oath in the presence of a court reporter) in criminal cases in CT. That forum is where defenders really learn what kind of case the State has. A probable cause hearing, not so much.

I agree-they don’t need Fudge at all for the probable cause hearing, because there’s a lot of evidence that is as important, or more important. But leaving Fudge out of it appears to be good for NP

Has anyone seen an update on the Atty Habib charges for drug solicitation to a minor in a school area?

Wondered if we might be seeing another intervention from the State of CT similar to what we saw for KM recently or whether things have to rise to the level of conspiracy to murder before it hits the 'radar'?

MOO
Here's the latest on the criminal:
HABIB MICHAEL J 1986 Waterbury GA 4 Awaiting Plea 02/10/2020 10:00 AM U04W-CR19-0487056-S

Here's the latest on the criminal:
HABIB MICHAEL J 1986 Waterbury GA 4 Awaiting Plea 02/10/2020 10:00 AM U04W-CR19-0487056-S
@Tink56, do you think he should have his own WS thread so we can track this?

I am still a bit stunned about the $1,000 bond for this offence.

What could he possibly have been thinking here? MOO

I am still wondering about this-was the gun registered or not-have heard it described both ways. If unregistered, why would they let anyone retrieve it? But I think you’re right about KM retrieving it; why wouldn’t LE give it to an “officer of the court”, such as he is?
I believe that I read in MSM that FD did get a permit after the gun was turned in, but then he never went to pick up the gun. This could have been a quote from NP though of course. I’ll try to track it down.
Now it appears that a ”friend” picked it up instead. But not for sure, notice that the language says he arranged for a friend to pick it up, and the current whereabouts are uncertain.
Did that arrangement ever come to pass? And if so why are it’s whereabouts uncertain, because the friend isn’t giving up that information, because the friend passed it on and now does not know where it is, or because the Farmington PD messed up and didn’t keep good records on it?
Note that LA the nanny when she called in the missing persons report on 5/24 to NCPD stated that FD owned a gun.
MOO.

Last edited:
I was wondering if the only reason the state got involved was because the people that shared office space location with KM called and complained his
clients were left in the dark.
YES! 100%!

I can totally see it that someone for whom KM was doing immigration work calls up to Hartford and says:

Angry KM Client: "I gave $2,000 to this guy and he said he would get me my card"

Hartford Person on Phone: "Sir, what kind of card are you talking about and are you saying that getting that card would cost $2,000?"

Angry KM Client: "Are you an idiot? I gave this guy the money because he got a card for my cousin and my cousin said this guy is a crook but that eventually he does get you the card but that it takes years and is very very expensive. But now the offices are closed and the mailbox is full and I'm supposed to go to court next week".

Hartford Person on Phone: Sir, can you tell me the name of this person that you gave the $2,000 to?

Angry KM Client: IDK, I can't really pronounce the name and he has an odd first name. His first name is Kent and his last name is MA and then the noise that a donkey or horse makes, "Whinney". There were at least 10 other people looking to get into his office when I went and they looked very angry too and its really cold out here.

Hartford Person on Phone: Sir, I will need your name, address, and social security number or drivers license to file the claim please.

Angry KM Client. Are you an idiot? I am trying to get citizenship you moron and so I don't have a social security number and my drivers license is fake and do you think I would give you my name and address so the next knock I hear on my door is ICE????

Hartford Person on Phone: Sir, you are becoming abusive but if you won't give me your information then I can't file the claim. Have a nice day and thank you for calling The State of CT.

Angry KM Client: WAIT!!! Don't hang up! The reason I am calling is that the reason all these people came today to the office was that Kent Mawhinney was arrested yesterday for conspiracy to commit murder.

Hartford Person on Phone: Sir, this is not funny. Are you joking? Attys in CT do not do such things. Please hold while I transfer your call to another department.

Angry KM Client (now talking to someone else in Hartford): Look, I gotta get to work and I've been on the phone with someone for an 1 hr now. Can you people help me get my money back or not? I save up 2 years to get that money and now that evil clown has it and his office is closed and I can't even afford to put gas in my car!

Hartford Person on Phone: Sir, I just read the transcript of your prior call and did a google search and you are correct that Kent Mawhinney was arrested. But my bigger concern is that you are driving with a fake license in CT. Do you have car insurance? Can you tell me about your car insurance situation? Rest assured we will look into the Kent matter. Have a good day and goodbye.

Dial tone heard on line....

Angry KM Client: But what about my money????

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member