Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A fellow told me a few yrs ago he had a personal mobile alarm and the company called him in the middle of the night and asked if he was all right bc they got an alert. He told them he was fine. Then he went to get a drink of water and going down the hall almost bumped into a huge cop. When he recovered from shock, he asked the cop how he got in. The cop showed him a garage remote--one of those "universal" things. So apparently they're not too hard to come by. Maybe LE should've asked around if FD got one from those who supply them.
Our local TV reporter did a story on this a few years back and it seems very few people change the opener code in their garage door opener once it's installed.
He went down a street and opened like 5 out of
6 garage doors using the remote he just bought at Home Depot.

KK in the PF trial couldn't be a more hated woman, but her devil dealt testimony led directly to the burn site, securing the conviction of PF. In his smugness, FD is so incredibly stupid. Building a 2 hour alibi, PROVING he knew what time the crime was to be committed. Cellphone deceit, for only part of a day. If evidence is discovered, with even a fragment of bone or tissue, there goes his Gone Girl defense. If he (says he) didn't kill her bc there's no body, what happens when there's proof she was killed, what's he going to say then????

As much of a documented liar as he is, I think he still finds himself to be preposterously clever. That whole UNSOLICITED bit about basketball? When has FD ever done anything just for his kids' sake? Yeah, never. Look at the listing online.... I don't see a basketball court. I see a massive driveway. Right next to the garage. Right next to the security panel. We KNOW the doors were all locked. We can assume the yard was picked up which means we can all but assume the basketball was in the garage. THAT'S WHY FD WAS WILLING TO PLAY BASKETBALL. Supervisor relaxes..... child is unaware, only too happy to play, punches in the code. Eerie in its simplicity. FD got there 30 minutes before he was allowed to be there. FOR A REASON. I think that reason was to find a way to get in.

JMO

Last edited:
Pardon if this has been answered, but MT stated she dropped her daughter off at school the morning of 5/24, but who picked her up that afternoon? Where was the daughter when MT and FD were out and about that afternoon and evening? Did she have a nanny too?
We don't know any of those answers. All we know is that the first time mT and FD were arrested someone came to 4JC and picked up MT's daughter. We saw it on video.
I say everything MT has said, we take with a block of salt.
I'm starting to think KM and MT are heavily involved as accomplices/co-conspirators in the
whole murder scene. and maybe KM and MT
were only at 4JC waiting for Fd to call and signal for them to come to NC to help w/ the body transfer and cleanup. Both may have been in the Suburban together riding down to
NC. Be interesting to see KM's alibi for the
whole day of 5/24.

Pardon if this has been answered, but MT stated she dropped her daughter off at school the morning of 5/24, but who picked her up that afternoon? Where was the daughter when MT and FD were out and about that afternoon and evening? Did she have a nanny too?

Sorry my post won't give much in the way of clarification but all I know at least comes from MTs interviews with LE which are laid out in her AWs. That she took her daughter to school that morning (no doubt somehow this can be verified by cellular data and/or camera surveillance) and picked her daughter up from school. NO idea if this is true. No clue if she just dropped her kid off at 4Jax or elsewhere and then went about helping FD to "clean Jennifer."

It appears that DP (Dennis Puebla and/or his designee/associates) took detailed notes and never left FD alone with the kiddos during the visitation. Protocol dictated that the observer would arrive to the location first. Followed by FD (which FD totally violated on 5/22 by driving up JFd driveway 30 minutes ahead of the visitation time claiming confusion about plans that were well established and of which he was well aware). FD was never to be left alone with the kids the whole visit. Then FD was to leave first per protocol followed by the observer.

Thought...your question sparked a thought for me. Y'all ever use those universal remotes for tv/stereo/blueray etc...? I tried but LittleBitty is a moron when it comes to that kind of thing.
Is it possible that FD arrived early on 5/22 with a programmable garage door opener type of deal? I wouldn't even begin to know how something like that would even work though. Just a thought, though it is probably well out of the realm of possibility.

In the words of GAL Meehan himself, JFd would routinely make plans re: the visitation and act on those established plans and act accordingly and inevitably FD would do something last minute or mid-way through to throw a monkey wrench in the established plans per FD need to control stuff.

I believe he showed up early for other reasons that relate to the crime. Maybe he thought he could get into the house? Would just pop in through the door or something? Or he was scoping something out? And/or ofcourse to intimidate JFd and let her know that the orders he was under per the court meant nothing to him and that he was in control?

He came there 30 minutes early for a reason, but it’s unclear what that reason was. Of course, intimidation of Jennifer (and maybe LA) was on tap-but I wonder if he thought that getting there early would propel all of the excited kids outside 30 minutes early, with no way to separate them from Fd and so it would give him a brief window of time with at least one or two of them outside of the watchful eye and earshot of the visitation monitor. It could be just letting Jennifer know that he could, as he had previously told her, do anything he wanted, including showing up outside of the normal visit time. I do think that it related to the upcoming crime, though. I don’t think that a single thing that happened within months of Jennifer’s death was an accident-at least nothing where Fd was involved.

I don't think FD brought an ax to Welles (though he easily could have planted one there on the 22nd). No, he wasn't angling for a violent, bloody scene at all IMO. I think the ax came later. At 80 MS.

JMO

As for children losing one parent through violence and defending the perpetrating parent, I think sometimes it's just easier for the psyche to pretend they didn't do it than to process the unacceptable.

NO ONE wants to believe ANY ONE is capable of the headlines we read.

Denial feels like safe place sometimes.

JMO

Just to be clear, the house for sale is not the house FD is living in. The house listed for sale that may fetch, oh speculating now, $1mm as a teardown MOO, has the Danbury Savings Bank construction loan against it for MOO an amount waaay in excess of its value. FD, IMO, is broke or worse, is millions and millions in debt. Mr. Green was never in the house. Any cash scraped up would go to bailing FD and MT out, as I suppose it would have to be layered a few times first so the origins would not be traceable. But there is no unencumbered property, perhaps many times over even, that I can determine. Mr Green is the CT taxpayer, if CT is footing the bill for indigent crim defense work instead of having a Public Defenders Office like New York. MOO.

State of CT does have public defenders (salaried) as employees. In addition they use “assigned counsel”, previously known as “special public defenders” on a contractual basis. See link to Chief Pub Def’s Office:

Assigned Counsel

Then click on the AC forms. By statutes the AC must have a contract. Web site shows they apply each year for a contract, filling out a questionnaire (see questionnaire form) and other forms. However, according to both info received from CPD’s office, as well as from NP’s writings in his own blog-posts, he does not submit questionnaires and is paid “off contract” for cases referred to him directly from the CPD’s office and not assigned to him from a list by the judge on the case , according to statute. Why the special treatment for NP? Who knows? Are state funds being paid to NP for representation of FD? Who knows? Is the state paying PI McKenna? Does the public have a right to know how public funds are being spent? Yes.

So this is a question for all the Farmington locals (if you are lurking don't be afraid to post...we would all welcome your input, theories and observations :D:D:D)

My question for the Farmington (or any familiar with the Farmington area) peeps is this: Are there any popular places in the woods/around a lake etc...that the teens would go to drink, hang out, possibly have a bonfire (and by extension that the adults would know about)? Places outdoors where teens would go? Or maybe where trash was dumped or burned?

I ask for a couple of reasons...but I appreciate in advance any observations if you could post them or if any of yall have any knowledge of such or a way to answer my questions. TIA! (thanks in advance)

I don't think FD brought an ax to Welles (though he easily could have planted one there on the 22nd). No, he wasn't angling for a violent, bloody scene at all IMO. I think the ax came later. At 80 MS.

JMO
Where was the wood fragment recovered? I was thinking that too,but I thought it was from the garage in NC.

KK in the PF trial couldn't be a more hated woman, but her devil dealt testimony led directly to the burn site, securing the conviction of PF. In his smugness, FD is so incredibly stupid. Building a 2 hour alibi, PROVING he knew what time the crime was to be committed. Cellphone deceit, for only part of a day. If evidence is discovered, with even a fragment of bone or tissue, there goes his Gone Girl defense. If he (says he) didn't kill her bc there's no body, what happens when there's proof she was killed, what's he going to say then????

As much of a documented liar as he is, I think he still finds himself to be preposterously clever. That whole UNSOLICITED bit about basketball? When has FD ever done anything just for his kids' sake? Yeah, never. Look at the listing online.... I don't see a basketball court. I see a massive driveway. Right next to the garage. Right next to the security panel. We KNOW the doors were all locked. We can assume the yard was picked up which means we can all but assume the basketball was in the garage. THAT'S WHY FD WAS WILLING TO PLAY BASKETBALL. Supervisor relaxes..... child is unaware, only too happy to play, punches in the code. Eerie in its simplicity. FD got there 30 minutes before he was allowed to be there. FOR A REASON. I think that reason was to find a way to get in.

JMO
As to a "fragment of bone or tissue"--blood itself has been deemed to be "connective tissue". I caught the end of a case on Forensic Files either last night or night before in a no-body case. But I was always thinking that--that there was enough of JFD's blood on the items disposed of on Albany, and that blood Was a part of her body.

State of CT does have public defenders (salaried) as employees. In addition they use “assigned counsel”, previously known as “special public defenders” on a contractual basis. See link to Chief Pub Def’s Office:

Assigned Counsel

Then click on the AC forms. By statutes the AC must have a contract. Web site shows they apply each year for a contract, filling out a questionnaire (see questionnaire form) and other forms. However, according to both info received from CPD’s office, as well as from NP’s writings in his own blog-posts, he does not submit questionnaires and is paid “off contract” for cases referred to him directly from the CPD’s office and not assigned to him from a list by the judge on the case , according to statute. Why the special treatment for NP? Who knows? Are state funds being paid to NP for representation of FD? Who knows? Is the state paying PI McKenna? Does the public have a right to know how public funds are being spent? Yes.

Do these “special public defenders” charge the same rate that the public defenders get paid?

If things had gone to plan the phones the mutual alibis of FD MT and KM would match for meeting in the morning at 4JX at the Fore office.

PG would return, find his truck as he left it, and take it for Memorial Day.

The police would check phones, alibis and probably move on. The body might be found at Wavery the apparent victim of a stranger. If they felt his alibi was solid, the scrutiny for the Tacoma on the roads wouldn't be as intense, so possibly FD drifts out of the frame.

Instead, the lady that supported them all, fought for her life and left a lot of evidence.
He must have cleaned up in order to gain time in the afternoon to deal with the evidence on him and to keep to the GG script which he obsessively can't let go of.
Otherwise why would he clean up at all?
His phone is in Farmington, just get away. An incoming Nanny seeing blood at 11 to 12 would call police and FD would be rounded up within minutes.
The truth is though, that he had time, if he killed her at 8:30 he could have been back to Farmington before 10:00. Maybe he assaulted her and knew he had to eliminate evidence completely.

MOO however once they were off plan, they were pressured during the afternoon and made mistakes with phones, DNA, and thinking being on Hartford skid row would make you invisible (although in reality, it almost worked), and making a suspicious request of a non-involved person (get rid of your car seats I am afraid of JF DNA.)

Bus Cam's are a critical piece here. There is the Tacoma sitting during the crime and leaving the initial crime scene which extends to Wavery.

Do these “special public defenders” charge the same rate that the public defenders get paid?

that is a good question. I am trying to remember which trial it was...that the special public defender got more money.....I think some places let then cut a salary deal with the state, county, town.
Anyone know for sure?

But-Fd couldn’t count on it. I vote for Fd having a plan to get in there.

That is his defense, NP said so, that FD was in the house. Why was he in the house on 5/22?
To case the place and plant DNA.
First degree murder ranges from a pretty instant, "I am mad and I going to kill you even though I have an alternative not to", to this elaborate murder with so much grotesque commitment to it.
Seems more like a bank robbery with JF as the safe door that needed to be blown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1