Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As one such resident, I am terrified to be sharing my town with FD. I shop at the Simsbury Stop and Shop and the Simsbury Homegoods regularly -- if I saw him just casually meandering the aisles, I'd have a panic attack.

I'm also furious FD was previously given permission to leave the residence for approved "work" reasons (though I understand this was revoked by the Judge this morning). What work could FD possibly be doing right now to "right the ship" as NP said? It's not like there's active construction going on, or anyone in the FV is trying to buy a house from the Fore Group right now.

Also, the stick clearing photos at 80 MS are really bothering me. Who clears sticks from a yard in the middle of January? How was that deemed important enough for him to leave his house? Just so much fishy stuff, IMO.

MOO
As a CT resident, I am always clearing sticks off my property because I have large oaks overhead and the sticks look messy, but I would think he had people for this, or at least used to. FOOD FOR THOUGHT: Is the clearing of the sticks, a passive way for him to check on something else that may be on the property...check to see if any grave has been disturbed of if there are any suspicious smells!

Ughhhhh np should of asked one more time about the restrictions I would of loved to see his bail doubled. At least this judge made it a little harder for numnuts to leave more then the other judge ever did.only good thing about that news conference with pattis is we weren’t stuck seeing that little grinning cowboy hat wearing such and such just my opinion on today

As one such resident, I am terrified to be sharing my town with FD. I shop at the Simsbury Stop and Shop and the Simsbury Homegoods regularly -- if I saw him just casually meandering the aisles, I'd have a panic attack.

I'm also furious FD was previously given permission to leave the residence for approved "work" reasons (though I understand this was revoked by the Judge this morning). What work could FD possibly be doing right now to "right the ship" as NP said? It's not like there's active construction going on, or anyone in the FV is trying to buy a house from the Fore Group right now.

Also, the stick clearing photos at 80 MS are really bothering me. Who clears sticks from a yard in the middle of January? How was that deemed important enough for him to leave his house? Just so much fishy stuff, IMO.

MOO

Especially since he isn’t known to do any manual labor prior to this.

Link from Marissa Alter (Marissa Alter on Twitter)

Talked his way into the home over the holidays and recorded him. (Was he wassailling and they invited him in?) Why would you invite someone unknown to your family into your home? At first, it sounds like he snuck in unannounced. Now, it seems he talked his way in. Fd needs to understand stranger danger and communicate that to his family.

People in groups should discourage trespassing or harming others. (I don't believe most groups that support Jennifer would encourage stalking, b and e, or any other illegal behaviors.) If this scenario that the attorney describes is true, it is unfortunate that Fd invited the man into his home. I would think that getting law enforcement involved would be prudent and could save Fd's life so he can have his trial for entering a home (uninvited), killing Jennifer and disposing of her in a manner where she has yet to be found.

There is no evidence at all that there was either a person who got into 4JX and recording Fd, or that there were people accessing that property to shout at him and leave things in that yard, especially since he never called the police. NP is known to pull ridiculous, non truthful things out of thin air, and IMO, he is continuing to do so here.

Last edited:
Does anyone know why when trying to post via my cellphone it told me "your IP address is banned" That was a little frightening. I have no access via my phone, but am able to get on from my computer. I wanted to post the moment I exited the courtroom for you guys, but I could not.

Saw FD, dressed all in black. It was interesting to note that NP submitted for evidence to the Judge pages from a Facebook group about trying to "taunt Mr Dulos" by placing flowers, balloons and candles within his view. He listed off multiple posters names. Have to be careful what personal information you put out on social media. I was so thankful for Judge White reaction to this. Essentially, he said, what he did was stupid and not to do it again. He changed the conditions to his release that he is no longer allowed to leave the house for work related issues (he can work from home) RC also filed a protective order for JD sister that was approved.

Contact a moderator. Sometimes there is a glitch and the fix it.

There is no evidence at all that there was either a person who got into 4JX and recording Fd, or that there were people accessing that property to shout at him and leave things in that yard. NP is known to pull ridiculous, non truthful things out of thin air, and IMO, he is continuing to do so here.
So sick for NP to say "Nobody knows where Jennifer is" when one of the only persons who does is standing right next to him. My opinion only.

So sick for NP to say "Nobody knows where Jennifer is" when one of the only persons who does is standing right next to him. My opinion only.
Right! Try asking your client NP as he was caught with a trail of JD’s blood. He may help us find her. Where’s the concern? At least pretend that what you’re saying is true! But of course you and FD don’t want her found.

Fotis Dulos - this letter from monitoring service confirmed the murder suspect spent three minutes removing items from memorial to Jennifer Farber Dulos. Judge says this violated release conditions and ordered strict house arrest.
posts from “Where is Jennifer Dulos?” ⁦
⁩ group were shown to court by Dulos attorney Norm Pattis, who claims the memorial was set up to “taunt” the murder suspect.
Order from Judge Gary White further restricting movements of Fotis Dulos. White said Dulos removing memorial to Jennifer Farber Dulos was “stupid” move. Dulos can no longer leave house arrest for “work purposes.”

Attachments

• 90A13863-D1F2-4C94-B7D8-C5ECB9279596.jpeg
    90A13863-D1F2-4C94-B7D8-C5ECB9279596.jpeg
    148.2 KB · Views: 147
  • 7E76BD7C-A08D-4840-9C07-BA0CE903E7B8.jpeg
    7E76BD7C-A08D-4840-9C07-BA0CE903E7B8.jpeg
    121 KB · Views: 167
  • 293DB1B2-3CFF-4027-9177-4F95EEECECAE.jpeg
    293DB1B2-3CFF-4027-9177-4F95EEECECAE.jpeg
    114.5 KB · Views: 130
Link from Marissa Alter (Marissa Alter on Twitter)

Talked his way into the home over the holidays and recorded him. (Was he wassailling and they invited him in?) Why would you invite someone unknown to your family into your home? At first, it sounds like he snuck in unannounced. Now, it seems he talked his way in. Fd needs to understand stranger danger and communicate that to his family.

People in groups should discourage trespassing or harming others. (I don't believe most groups that support Jennifer would encourage stalking, b and e, or any other illegal behaviors.) If this scenario that the attorney describes is true, it is unfortunate that Fd invited the man into his home. I would think that getting law enforcement involved would be prudent and could save Fd's life so he can have his trial for entering a home (uninvited), killing Jennifer and disposing of her in a manner where she has yet to be found.

This is the most vulnerable-looking I’ve seen Fd.

The only hate smirk I see is at 2:15mins when the female reporter asks him the question, “What were the items taken from the memorial”. For the most part, I’m seeing Poor Me :D

Eta fixed typo

I can't believe Pattis read facebook posts in open court! Moreover, they weren't even hostile or accusatory, from what I could hear, they were statements of support for Jennifer!!!

Billions of people in the world but there's only ONE PERSON in the history of EVER who finds memorial flowers and candles to be AN AFFRONT TO HIM.

If that isn't PATHOLOGICAL ARROGANCE, I don't know what is.

JMO of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member