Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On two occasions he has been seen in a local Stop & Shop not far from his home that he apparently had permission to visit.
Only in CT would house arrest include the ability to go to Whole Foods or Stop and Shop!

What is going on with these restrictions? Who is the person behind the curtain making these call on what is ok and what is not?

Food delivery is available as is Meals On Wheels.

At what point will Fd and the other 2 stooges start being treated like folks accused of Murder and not like they took a candy bar from a convenience store?

Situation is IMO absurd even with the latest changes today imposted with the brilliantly angry Judge White! Glad to see some anger and outrage as IMO its been sadly lacking and so was MUCH appreciated today by the long suffering citizens of CT and those that care about Justice For Jennifer!

MOO

Dulos developments: Judge ordered work release condition removed from his house arrest exemptions. Now Fotis can only leave confines of house for medical / religious or special exemptions.

@MarissaAlter

UPDATE: Dulos hearing over. Judge Gary White called this bond violation Dulos’ second strike, removes the provision of Dulos’ house arrest that allowed him to leave for approved

JDs sister added to protective order

T
That press conference, if we call it that, was beyond aggravating. FD is being harassed? By public support for Jennifer? The gall.

Pattis tripped over his own squirrel/tongue, called it a murder, "corrected" himself to disappearance, claims no compelling evidence that she's anything but vaguely gone.

As for the intruder ..... FD is the only intruder, IMO, squatting in a house to which he has no rightful claim. In any event, the subject of the reference is someone FD apparently invited in, someone who he believed to be on his side. According to Pattis, that person switched camps, no longer supporting FD.

Oh, bummer, FD doesn't know whom he can trust. Poor guy.

JMO

An extremely telling slip. NP knows Jennifer is dead and so does the murderer standing beside him.

Only in CT would house arrest include the ability to go to Whole Foods or Stop and Shop!

What is going on with these restrictions? Who is the person behind the curtain making these call on what is ok and what is not?

At what point will Fd and the other 2 stooges start being treated like folks accused of Murder and not like they took a candy bar from a convenience store?

Situation is IMO absurd even with the latest changes today imposted with the brilliantly angry Judge White! Glad to see some anger and outrage as IMO its been sadly lacking and so was MUCH appreciated today by the long suffering citizens of CT and those that care about Justice For Jennifer!

MOO

Shopping was NOT a condition of house arrest, was it? I believe they let that slide; I'm sure they knew about it. He's just pushing his boundaries, constantly.

They gave him exceptions like doctors appointments, church, or to meet with their attorneys, but 'shopping' was not one I recall.

But - I think it was smart to let the shopping slide this time (hopefully not again):

By waiting for him to do something really stupid, like deface a memorial for his murdered wife, they did the right thing. A jury might not care that he went shopping; it's far more telling that he went out of his way to deface a memorial for Jennifer.

Last edited:
“Special Exemptions” is just too vague of a term to use with Dulos. I can’t wait to see what he tries next.
This sounds like what is included under "Special Exemptions"

FD to Bracelet Monitor: Hi, I have an urgent emergency that needs your immediate attention. I just went to make my morning avocado toast and all the avocados here are simply too hard to mash. Can I take a quick run to Whole Foods to find a precisely ripe avocado and fresh tomato too? I also need a double shot to make it through the day and so would like to do a quick stop at Starbuck to get a cup to go.

Bracelet Monitor to FD: Sure thing Fotis, no problem buddy. I hear you on how annoying those hard avocados can be! I nearly sliced my finger off trying to open one up. Why don't you take an extra 15 min and sit down and enjoy your coffee hot. I heard that MT also stops by at the Starbucks in the morning. Don't you guys know each other? I'm monitoring both of your bracelets and its so interesting how you guys both like doing the same things at the same time!

MOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, this is a joke but I can see some variant of this as being totally possible with the CT bureaucracy. I really wonder if LE are watching these clowns at all???

Last edited:
...and probably here
Of that you can be sure. Like all malignant narcissists, he just can't help himself. I feel certain the whole "team" is also reading whatever it can, but so what? Let them know how hated Dulos is, and how guilty. If he thinks the comments being made about him here and elsewhere are bad, wait until he sees how his charade goes over with the jury. Jurors are going to hate him and his arrogant demeanor, guaranteed.

March or April, MW expresses interest in rejoining the Windsor Rod and Gun Club and was given a key to the property.
May 16, Day MW wife says Dulos tried to lure her to his home.
May 18 Club Hunters Jay Lawlor and Lee McKay find a concealed grave covered with leaves at the hunting club. "...the men didn't know of anyone who was missing, so they moved on."
May 24 FD calls MW and talks for an hour.
May 25, MW Claims due to a fall and concussion he lost his memory of the call, and phone destroyed.
May 29 MW Pings tower near club
May 31 MW Pings tower near club.
"Early June" Lawlor goes back and finds grave filled in "neat as a pin, so that is not apparent there was ever a hole."
June 9, Police interview MW
"Late June" Lawlor reports the grave, grave found and an initial search is done.
June 25, Police interview MW again.
"Early August" A search is done with K-9.

NP's defense of FD's actions makes no sense to me -- why would a memorial or tribute be something that would get to FD, if he had nothing to do with her disappearance? Doesn't NP want to at least PRETEND that FD has some empathy for, if not his wife, the fact that the mother of the five children he claims to love is gone? Wouldn't a memorial to his children's MOTHER be seen as a POSITIVE and something to respect, not to throw in the garbage, if he cared for his children at all? It doesn't seem to dawn on either of these two that the hate he shows for Jennifer is damning him. The disregard for her, the smearing of her, the dumping in the garbage the same way he treated her actual person, no doubt -- NP seems as empathetically deficient as his evil client, and cannot actually even think the way a normal, empathetic person would. I think this deficiency will topple his defense. NP doesn't understand how loving people think and feel.

Last edited:

MOO
Haaaa -- so they traded FD "work release" for Whol Foods!

I think if he comes before any judge on another violation, he's a goner. This judge did not come to play today, and I think Mr. Dulos is showing the courts precisely who he is. Tick tock.

Dulos cannot follow the rules, and it is a matter of time before he pulls another stunt. Short of 24 hour supervision, his attorney is not going to be able to keep him in line. MOO!

Couldn't agree with you more; I am sure Norm was NOT happy about what FD did, but NP still doesn't yet realize, nothing will stop his way ward grifting con man client...nothing..until the judge revokes the bail..which absolutely, tick tock...won't be long before he is locked up.

FD has never ever had to stick to any rules as far as we can tell..never. He even perhaps had his own mother run over...my over/under is, he's behind bars within a month..

NP's defense of FD's actions makes no sense to me -- why would a memorial or tribute be something that would get to FD, if he had nothing to do with her disappearance? Doesn't NP want to at least PRETEND that FD has some empathy for, if not his wife, the fact that the mother of the five children he claims to love is gone? Wouldn't a memorial to his children's MOTHER be seen as a POSITIVE and something to respect, not to throw in the garbage, if he cared for his children at all? It doesn't seem to dawn on either of these two that the hate he shows for Jennifer is damning him. The disregard for her, the smearing of her, the dumping in the garbage the same way he treated her actual person, no doubt -- NP seems as empathetically deficient as his evil client, and cannot actually even think the way a normal, moving person would. I think this deficiency will topple his defense. NP doesn't understand how loving people think and feel.
Worse yet -- the memorial for JD was not on his property! It's set up on public right of way entrance.

There is no evidence at all that there was either a person who got into 4JX and recording Fd, or that there were people accessing that property to shout at him and leave things in that yard, especially since he never called the police. NP is known to pull ridiculous, non truthful things out of thin air, and IMO, he is continuing to do so here.
I wonder if Fd called the Farmington Police to make a report?

Is there are police report to support this allegation by Atty. P. or will someone have to file a FOIA request to get the information?

I simply don't get how this all isn't in violation of the 'gag order'? I haven't found a video of entire hearing today but if anyone did watch it, was there any evidence submitted by Atty. P. to support the Fd claim of someone entering his house around Christmas time? Or, if this just another smoke blowing 4.20 moment by Atty. P.?

MOO

Looks like Pattisville is 'monitoring social media'.......

Things that make you go Mmmmmm.

MOO
Yes NP sends his little minions out to watch us on WS also, but they're not fooling us, we can tell when they suddenly join here and start
babbling foolish remarks. They stick out like sore thumbs.
Got that Norm? We know you're here.

Wasn't it just 2 week ago that NoPa said Fo had plenty of $ when asked about bail and paying lawyers?
Yes, Atty. P. looked at the financial information prepared by LE in AW3 and I believe said that Fd financial condition looked good.

Let's just say that financial analysis isn't Atty. P.'s strong point!

Let's just say if you wanted to make a loan request for $10 million but had a net worth of $500 dollars then Atty. P. would be the loan officer for you!

MOO

Last edited:
Great catch with the PHONE SWITCH SHELL GAME!

I wonder if they are doing this to get around cell phone tracking and possible listening by the State.

Hope LE is all over this and knows all of these phone games are ongoing. Interesting issue though if an atty has a burner and gives that burner phone to a client - how does the atty then know what kinds of calls are being made with the burner and whether or not illegal activities are being facilitated via use of a burner phone provided by the atty to their client. Not sure about all the legal issues associated with this one as it could get tricky IMO? I would think that the idea of an atty giving a client their burner phone to be used for client communication might be ok. But Fd being well Fd most likely wouldn't honour that restriction for convos only with counsel. Any atty's here have any ideas on this? Seems like tricky ground for the atty as they have no idea what Fd might be doing with a phone that the folks from Pattisville might have provided.

If Pattisville gives client Fd a burner and client Fd then uses that burner for let's say criminal activities then it seems like there just might be a direct tie between the atty, the phone, the client and the illegal activities.

Its complicated doesn't even begin to cover it IMO....this has to be in the chapter titled "[REDACTED] they don't teach you in law school 101"!

Fotis Dulos pleads not guilty, remains out on bond, under strict house arrest

Above video has reporter mentioning that a person snuck into Fd house (aka GF house) over Christmas and took video and is seeking to sell them.

Very disturbing that this happened if true.

Hope it wasn't Fd trying to make a couple of bucks on the side! I wonder if he might set up a video cam inside 4Jx now where folks could pay by the minute to watch him go about his daily 'activities'! Not sure I would pay to watch a "Fotis cam" but perhaps others would? Or, if he really needs money then perhaps he could set himself up as a dancer of some sort or even do some traditional Greek dances, break a couple of plates from Home Goods and do it while wearing the Traditional Greek Garb with the skirt (oops, forgot that he is Turkish so perhaps traditional Turkish garb!)! Lots of 'creative' ways to make money at home Fotis, just can't be locked into thinking that you need a car to get to work!

MOO

I wonder if this is a phone that Fd could be using to keep in touch with MT? Or any of the other people he isn’t supposed to be talking to? By the way-it was interesting to me that in today’s hearing, Colangelo asked specifically to add M Farber to the protective order, so that Fd couldn’t contact her. He didn’t ask that any of his family members not be allowed to contact her on his behalf, so I wonder if Fd has attempted to contact her?

MOO

EXACTLY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members