Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Open post to KM. Maybe at one time you cared about the law. Maybe once you were a good husband and father. Every action has a reaction. Your children that you brought into this world are going to have to carry the burden of your actions. You have an opportunity to do the right thing. Last opportunity to do the right thing. FD does not care about you or anything that affects your family. He does not care about MT either. He cares for himself period. He will sell you, MT or anyone else to save himself. You are going to be spending a long time in prison. You are absolutely going to take the fall, no doubt. This is an opportunity to do the right thing. Tell the LE what you know. Every last detail regarding your involvement, FD and MT involvement. Do not delude yourself with any other thoughts. You need to Flip, and Flip now. Do the right thing now. FD and MT are not in jail. They're out on bail. Your in jail. Plea deal now.

Listening to all this today I am not at all convinced that the 'right hand' knows what the 'left hand' is doing here and there seem to be very different interpretations of what precisely is meant by house arrest.

How difficult can it be to follow the directive of the Court to confine Fd to his quarters? If the civil courts can't put a definition around what is meant then why not defer to military where these guidelines are quite clear IMO.

Absolutely unbelievable to me that a grocery run is allowed?

If Atty. P. and Fd can't figure this all out then perhaps the only place Fd can remain awaiting trial is JAIL!

I wish the Judge had brought this point up as I think the Judge's theory of 'three strikes' simply makes a mockery of having laws and a very specific Court order here to begin with. Also, no mention made of 'gag order' violations which was a disappointment.

Lunacy IMO.

Is anyone in Hartford paying attention to anything going on in Stamford Court?

Not sure what is going on.

MOO
No friends or neighbors stepping up to help this man in need?
To run his errands, take out the garbage, grocery shop?
He is lost without his sister and nieces , it seems.
Now,when the judge suggested FD could get someone to dismantle the memorial Mr Pattis said we are looking into that.
MOO.

Finally found a video from today's hearing:

Look at Dulos' face when he knows he is not getting what he wants. It starts to change when the discussion turns to his violation of pretrial release. He gets red in the face, with an "how dare you" expression, and it looks like he is about to lose it.

NP's begging didn't help, and Dulos is beginning to understand he cannot game the court. I really like this judge; you can tell he runs a tight ship and was not going to listen to any garbage.

Reading those FB posts in court was a pathetic and useless move. Dulos hates Jennifer so much-still- that he is angry people want to see justice for her murder? He is one sick dude and his face is going to be the tell for the jury.

Could we as a group take up a collection, to buy those last two rolls of paper towels to give FD, so he has something on which to write down all the names of the people who bother him? We know he has the time.

He is a menace to society.

JMO

Yes, it’s private, but how private is it, really, when you just have to answer a couple of easy questions to be approved? I think a better question, is why are people posting stuff on Facebook that that may not want surfacing, along with their name, in court? NP is going to do everything he can to muddy the waters. He will likely do the same thing with our comments here on WS. At least he doesn’t have our real names.
The posts that were read in court were actually quite mild. I was actually surprised because people can say some really nasty things on social media. They think he is the murderer and want to see justice for the wife he murdered? Oh, my!

If those kind of comments compel him to violate the conditions of his bond, our suspicions are correct. The man has zero self-control, and will react in entirely inappropriate ways in response to the mildest of provocations.His lawyer needs to get a grip on him fast, not that I am counting on it.

M
He doesn't have to work. What does he need money for?

If he wanted to have money for snacks in prison then he should have plead guilty and not wasted so much money on his lawyer.

Imo
So what? People talk smack about each other on Facebook all the time. Is Dulos so sick that he is reading what is said about him on Facebook? That is plain creepy.

I agree and that leads us to be correct in the fact they are reading here learning all they can!

I think if he comes before any judge on another violation, he's a goner. This judge did not come to play today, and I think Mr. Dulos is showing the courts precisely who he is. Tick tock.

Dulos cannot follow the rules, and it is a matter of time before he pulls another stunt. Short of 24 hour supervision, his attorney is not going to be able to keep him in line. MOO!

I think it will be hard to stay in a house until September, IMO.

Have y'all ever seen the Big Lebowski? In particular where the "Dude" says that new **** has come to light. What if MY (not throwing any of y'all into this) thinking has been all wrong?

Against my better judgment (ALL MOO and if I go down in flames for it so be it) will post that I believe that FD's finances come from the sale of pharmaceutical drugs overseas. I believe that MT (with her medicare fraud mom and a famous surgeon dad) was a perfect mate for FD who was a grifter looking for something bigger. I think he used his Greek connections and her South American connections to accomplish this.
I think his home building stuff was small potatoes as are the bank loans etc...but he needed to have a legit business to front for what he and MT were really up to. Plus you also have a shady immigration lawyer, unsavory types that own Storage facilities and local connected junkie types. These were the types of people that FD and MT were comfortable hanging with. Local night scene. Hanging out at bars etc...shady types.

Man NP looked pretty defeated today. As he even acknowledged FDs actions created a very bad day for the defense. There is no other way to see it and NP knows this. I bet he laid into FD a bit. FD doesn’t follow rules though as he believes he’s still in control. An illusion sure but he’s gonna control that illusion because that’s what controlling types do. Tearing down JFd memorial. NP left having to read random negative FB comments.

ya on this one I tend to agree. People should not be on the property or trying to get into his house. I felt the same way with the garden gnomes on Cindy and George Anthony’s lawn. Be angry with FD! Want Justice for Jennifer but it’s NOT cool to go onto someone’s property or break into their house or threaten and harass them on their property. Two wrongs don’t make a right.

Create beautiful memorials! Contribute of forums and donate money and time to charities that help individuals with domestic violence issues...make signs all over town that tell the public who Fotis and Michi really are etc...

Again this is all MOO! And MOO.

FD is an angry egomaniac and he couldn’t have done more to go against his self interests than he did on 1/17/20 by stopping his vehicle and getting out and going nuts on a memorial. I don’t care if the items he removed blamed him or tainted him. I don’t care. Does he honestly think Jennifer will be forgotten and that the public is not angry and outraged on JFd’s behalf? That the whole of CT thinks by and large he and MT are lower than the nastiest pond scum? That they are both just gonna skate by? I’m sorry if the villagers want to run him off with pitchforks but when you Murder a mother of five you deserve everything that comes your way.

All
Of
The
Above
Is
MOO and JMOO

Any idea who allegedly snuck in the FD's house and recorded him under false pretense?
Yeah. Fotis Dulos.

Whenever he feels the SLIGHTEST wrong, Fd calls the cops immediately. He did when the newspeople were on the neighbor's property, even. He did when Jennifer left to protect herself.

But he didn't call the cops about someone breaking into his house and recording him? No one will believe that one.

Quite likely he created this absurd story to try to create some sort of false persecution image. Maybe someone he hired helped out - someone with a gas can? Who knows.

Moo.

Last edited:
Have y'all ever seen the Big Lebowski? In particular where the "Dude" says that new **** has come to light. What if MY (not throwing any of y'all into this) thinking has been all wrong?

Against my better judgment (ALL MOO and if I go down in flames for it so be it) will post that I believe that FD's finances come from the sale of pharmaceutical drugs overseas. I believe that MT (with her medicare fraud mom and a famous surgeon dad) was a perfect mate for FD who was a grifter looking for something bigger. I think he used his Greek connections and her South American connections to accomplish this.
I think his home building stuff was small potatoes as are the bank loans etc...but he needed to have a legit business to front for what he and MT were really up to. Plus you also have a shady immigration lawyer, unsavory types that own Storage facilities and local connected junkie types. These were the types of people that FD and MT were comfortable hanging with. Local night scene. Hanging out at bars etc...shady types.

Man NP looked pretty defeated today. As he even acknowledged FDs actions created a very bad day for the defense. There is no other way to see it and NP knows this. I bet he laid into FD a bit. FD doesn’t follow rules though as he believes he’s still in control. An illusion sure but he’s gonna control that illusion because that’s what controlling types do. Tearing down JFd memorial. NP left having to read random negative FB comments.

ya on this one I tend to agree. People should not be on the property or trying to get into his house. I felt the same way with the garden gnomes on Cindy and George Anthony’s lawn. Be angry with FD! Want Justice for Jennifer but it’s NOT cool to go onto someone’s property or break into their house or threaten and harass them on their property. Two wrongs don’t make a right.

Create beautiful memorials! Contribute of forums and donate money and time to charities that help individuals with domestic violence issues...make signs all over town that tell the public who Fotis and Michi really are etc...

Again this is all MOO! And MOO.

FD is an angry egomaniac and he couldn’t have done more to go against his self interests than he did on 1/17/20 by stopping his vehicle and getting out and going nuts on a memorial. I don’t care if the items he removed blamed him or tainted him. I don’t care. Does he honestly think Jennifer will be forgotten and that the public is not angry and outraged on JFd’s behalf? That the whole of CT thinks by and large he and MT are lower than the nastiest pond scum? That they are both just gonna skate by? I’m sorry if the villagers want to run him off with pitchforks but when you Murder a mother of five you deserve everything that comes your way.

All
Of
The
Above
Is
MOO and JMOO

Surely the company that made the Baby Trump balloons that now travel the world for parades and such could be convinced to manufacture a Baby Fo balloon wearing one glove and a velvet blazer, maybe even riding a rare bike!

They could fly that sucker over his house day in and day out. I'm in for a donation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx