Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have so much to say but definitely nothing nice. I perpetually want to vomit from this case and it's vile players.

Taunting? Really? This ain't football..... but under review, what a foolish play on your part NP! Calling a memorial taunting is in and of itself taunting. Just gaslighting and more gaslighting on top of that! So much gaslighting that I wonder if in fact JD's remains were burned? An axe was borrowed to cut wood, after all, and we really don't know what happened with her remains.

Did I hear it was a holiday party he was having and someone was able to get in the home and record him? Now they want to sell it to a news source for money. Implying that they might having damning words from FD. Nothing that could actually be used against him in court. Reminds me of Joran van der Sloot

Sorry if it's been covered before, but where is MT on house arrest?

To answer someone's question before about who was in the rows at the courthouse. That 2nd row was all media. I never saw FT engage with anyone. Before Judge White came out FD was actually sitting at his defense table with NP and the court marshal told him he needed to move until court was in session. He squeezed in between people and just looked into space.

Surely the company that made the Baby Trump balloons that now travel the world for parades and such could be convinced to manufacture a Baby Fo balloon wearing one glove and a velvet blazer, maybe even riding a rare bike!

They could fly that sucker over his house day in and day out. I'm in for a donation!
Sign me (pun intended) up for that as well!

Have y'all ever seen the Big Lebowski? In particular where the "Dude" says that new **** has come to light. What if MY (not throwing any of y'all into this) thinking has been all wrong?

Against my better judgment (ALL MOO and if I go down in flames for it so be it) will post that I believe that FD's finances come from the sale of pharmaceutical drugs overseas. I believe that MT (with her medicare fraud mom and a famous surgeon dad) was a perfect mate for FD who was a grifter looking for something bigger. I think he used his Greek connections and her South American connections to accomplish this.
I think his home building stuff was small potatoes as are the bank loans etc...but he needed to have a legit business to front for what he and MT were really up to. Plus you also have a shady immigration lawyer, unsavory types that own Storage facilities and local connected junkie types. These were the types of people that FD and MT were comfortable hanging with. Local night scene. Hanging out at bars etc...shady types.

Man NP looked pretty defeated today. As he even acknowledged FDs actions created a very bad day for the defense. There is no other way to see it and NP knows this. I bet he laid into FD a bit. FD doesn’t follow rules though as he believes he’s still in control. An illusion sure but he’s gonna control that illusion because that’s what controlling types do. Tearing down JFd memorial. NP left having to read random negative FB comments.

ya on this one I tend to agree. People should not be on the property or trying to get into his house. I felt the same way with the garden gnomes on Cindy and George Anthony’s lawn. Be angry with FD! Want Justice for Jennifer but it’s NOT cool to go onto someone’s property or break into their house or threaten and harass them on their property. Two wrongs don’t make a right.

Create beautiful memorials! Contribute of forums and donate money and time to charities that help individuals with domestic violence issues...make signs all over town that tell the public who Fotis and Michi really are etc...

Again this is all MOO! And MOO.

FD is an angry egomaniac and he couldn’t have done more to go against his self interests than he did on 1/17/20 by stopping his vehicle and getting out and going nuts on a memorial. I don’t care if the items he removed blamed him or tainted him. I don’t care. Does he honestly think Jennifer will be forgotten and that the public is not angry and outraged on JFd’s behalf? That the whole of CT thinks by and large he and MT are lower than the nastiest pond scum? That they are both just gonna skate by? I’m sorry if the villagers want to run him off with pitchforks but when you Murder a mother of five you deserve everything that comes your way.

All
Of
The
Above
Is
MOO and JMOO
Yep - so agree with all you said and I think Jennifer sensed or knew how MT’s presence increased the danger for her and the children and she was determined to protect them from all the criminal activity and evilness of the fd/mt team. Thank God the nanny got those kids to safety.
And I hope everyone heeds your advice to stay away from fd- he is full of hate and anger and doesn’t really care who he hurts now. MOO

Hello all!

I have been following this case and thread since day one. I have spent a lot of time in the gallery watching you all post and learning acronyms and have decided I’m prepared to post. I must say I’ve read every page of the AWs and SWs and I am amazed by it all. The fact that NP mentions Facebook group posts at today’s hearing is extra interesting. I know what group I’m about to join and read through! I hope trial is sooner than September because I am obsessed with this case!

No, no idea. But since FD's office is in his house could LE legally pose as potential clients to get in there and keep an eye on him/see what he is up to and go check out some properties with him?
Don't think so. They would probably need a warrant to enter the house and since he's invoked his Miranda rights in this case I think any police communication with him could be legally problematic.

Don't think so. They would probably need a warrant to enter the house and since he's invoked his Miranda rights in this case I think any police communication with him could be legally problematic.

That makes sense. What about a PI for GF? They probably could and should, right?

ETA: Assuming she has one.

There is no evidence at all that there was either a person who got into 4JX and recording Fd, or that there were people accessing that property to shout at him and leave things in that yard, especially since he never called the police. NP is known to pull ridiculous, non truthful things out of thin air, and IMO, he is continuing to do so here.

That's a good question @Jmoose . The FPD has been very generous protecting Fd from the big bad press people, etc. He should have called them.

Did I hear correctly during NP's presentation of the terrible taunters tormenting our prince? It sounded like NP implied that Fd was "punked" during the holidays. He let someone into the home for an interview or photo session that was fake???? Talk about stupid!:D:p:D:p

NP even made the threat that "they" know who "he" (the great imposter) is....This should have been reported to the police. IMO...MOO

Colangelo is very savvy to bring FDs stop at the JD memorial into court. He was also spotted at the Stop and Shop and at 80MS, but now FDs desecration of a memorial to his missing wife is in the legal record, ready for jury consumption.
While I would love to see FD bail revoked and him locked up tomorrow, there’s a
longer game plan here.
Let’s see what else FD can do while he’s out, to further convince a jury of his guilt.

is that memorial truly on his way home- is it where he turns into the street? Also, is it visible from the house he is in? say even from a window?

I have so much to say but definitely nothing nice. I perpetually want to vomit from this case and it's vile players.

Taunting? Really? This ain't football..... but under review, what a foolish play on your part NP! Calling a memorial taunting is in and of itself taunting. Just gaslighting and more gaslighting on top of that! So much gaslighting that I wonder if in fact JD's remains were burned? An axe was borrowed to cut wood, after all, and we really don't know what happened with her remains.
And if that’s the case, I hope he’s haunted every time he sees the flicker of a flame or smells the smoke from a fire.
Now we all know there are no candles or fireplaces in prison, but once he gets to Hell he’ll have plenty of reminders of what he’s done.

I’m reading through the Where is Jennifer Dulos FB group where there seems to be a lot of locals. They are posting pictures that they replaced the removed memorial items. Hope FD has to look at it every day. As for the gaslighting and theory she was burned, don’t forget it was mentioned earlier that he had his mother cremated. Honestly though if he was going to burn her, why not burn all the trash he dumped. Unless he was looking to cremate it all unceremoniously through the Hartford trash to energy plant...IMO

Any idea who allegedly snuck in the FD's house and recorded him under false pretense?

I was thinking some one who pretended to be a friend or a delivery person and who wanted to sell footage to a tabloid... but that is just a guess, IMO. Any one who becomes famous in any way becomes a commodity, at least for awhile.

Bond is allowed for his crime, but with evidence out there as yet not found, how can he be loosely going wherever. 90 MS is a secondary crime scene.
Bothers me more than picking up the old roses as a shrine.
IKWYM, and I’d hope that LE is following him everywhere 24/7. It would be expensive though, so perhaps GF is having her people following him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx