Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt anyone needs to pay anyone to follow and watch him. IMO That whole town seems to have eyes. If it was my neighborhood, I would be “walking my dog” more often by 4JX and chatting with the neighbors more. Just my thoughts.
Yes, and wouldn't it be fitting if dogs in the neighbourhood suddenly started sporting 'purple collars'!

I do have to say though that I do wonder why an immediate violation of the house arrest order to include one extra trip didn't get CSP or Farmington PD to 4Jx immediately?

Personally I think Fd did it intentionally with a 'low value' violation in the mind of Atty. P. to test the parameters of his monitoring. Based on everything we have learned about Fd, this is the way he operates.

I think Atty Colangelo underestimates Fd determination to 'win' at his own peril and I hope the local citizens are not being put in jeopardy by allowing Fd such privileges as trips to Stop and Shop etc. and given that we don't know where the Glock 19 is at the moment.

Its also pretty clear that Atty. P. has zero control over their client too and its sad to see Atty. P. make excuses in Court for behaviour that violates Court Orders. But I have to say that having now returned to tracking Atty. P. statements that the initial Atty. P. statements about Fd violation of the house arrest now firmly return him into familiar territory of defending behaviour that is unlawful.

I do wonder very much when this case is all said and done just how many times we will see Atty. P. defending behaviour that is unlawful and contrary to Court Order? The list is already quite long and its clearly growing. I do wonder sometimes if Atty. P. cares at all about personal credibility or does he just figure that 'people forget'? I just wonder why the Judge's either don't know or chose to forget?

MOO

No one snuck in. No one at all.
I don't disagree.

But why is it OK for an Atty to stand up in Court and make such a statement without proving it to be true?

Is lying in Court ok if its done to 'prove a point'?

We have seen this all before from Atty. P. and he usually does it when speaking to the Press, but today he made the assertion about the 'home invasion' to the Judge.

Atty Colangelo either didn't know about it or care about it or did not know and didn't care, but there was no questioning the Atty. P. statement in Court and I wonder why?

Did anyone local see mention of a 'home invasion' around Christmas at 4Jx listed in the Police Blotter in the Patch? I haven't had a chance to check the Police Log to see if the issue was reported but based on the Court hearing today I'm not convinced anything was done by Fd.

MOO

Yes, and wouldn't it be fitting if dogs in the neighbourhood suddenly started sporting 'purple collars'!

I do have to say though that I do wonder why an immediate violation of the house arrest order to include one extra trip didn't get CSP or Farmington PD to 4Jx immediately?

Personally I think Fd did it intentionally with a 'low value' violation in the mind of Atty. P. to test the parameters of his monitoring. Based on everything we have learned about Fd, this is the way he operates.

I think Atty Colangelo underestimates Fd determination to 'win' at his own peril and I hope the local citizens are not being put in jeopardy by allowing Fd such privileges as trips to Stop and Shop etc. and given that we don't know where the Glock 19 is at the moment.

Its also pretty clear that Atty. P. has zero control over their client too and its sad to see Atty. P. make excuses in Court for behaviour that violates Court Orders. But I have to say that having now returned to tracking Atty. P. statements that the initial Atty. P. statements about Fd violation of the house arrest now firmly return him into familiar territory of defending behaviour that is unlawful.

I do wonder very much when this case is all said and done just how many times we will see Atty. P. defending behaviour that is unlawful and contrary to Court Order? The list is already quite long and its clearly growing. I do wonder sometimes if Atty. P. cares at all about personal credibility or does he just figure that 'people forget'? I just wonder why the Judge's either don't know or chose to forget?

MOO

Well said. I agree. Although, attorneys in high profile cases don’t seem to worry much about credibility if their tactics and antics gain them publicity. They say there is no such thing as bad publicity if there is money to be made. Look at Jose Baez (Casey Anthony’s attorney). Baez is still making the big bucks because of that case being high profile. He just continues to get wrapped up in controversial/high profile cases and as a result is a millionaire.

I don't disagree.

But why is it OK for an Atty to stand up in Court and make such a statement without proving it to be true?

Is lying in Court ok if its done to 'prove a point'?

We have seen this all before from Atty. P. and he usually does it when speaking to the Press, but today he made the assertion about the 'home invasion' to the Judge.

Atty Colangelo either didn't know about it or care about it or did not know and didn't care, but there was no questioning the Atty. P. statement in Court and I wonder why?

Did anyone local see mention of a 'home invasion' around Christmas at 4Jx listed in the Police Blotter in the Patch? I haven't had a chance to check the Police Log to see if the issue was reported but based on the Court hearing today I'm not convinced anything was done by Fd.

MOO
I agree with you. However, wouldn't NP have had to file a motion to bring about this complaint in a serious nature. He didn't because it's pure fantasy. Is he trying to drum up sympathy for FD and a possible change of venue?

The disclosure of Fd suburban "damaged" car CCTV capture on Thurton Dr is telling. I didn't catch this access direction. I was focused from the start on the shortest access to Welles from Lapham Rd (Waveny Park) that Fd would take. Initially I thought he did this on foot, but the disclosure in AW3 of the bicycle made it more feasible. At the time I I struggled if there was an accomplice or not.

We don't have a timestamp on the Fd Suburban seen on Thurton. Damage reported seen aligns with being after the accident. Question is when was Fd Suburban caught on the camera from the home on Thurton and Ponus Ridge.

If it was on May 24 then it would lead to it being involved with JFd disappearance. If it was prior to 5/24, was it Fd staking out the house? Did Fd use this back access to see/meet his kids through the back yard without JFd knowing.

MOO

What is so typically Atty. P. about this entire episode is that this issue of 'home invasion' was introduced but then no evidence to support the claim was presented in Court.

If Fd did experience a home invasion then this is a huge issue and should be reported. Atty. P. DIDN'T present any evidence in Court or outside Court to support his statements. ALIENS could have visited 4Jx for Christmas for all we know.

What we do know is that the other day Fd had zero issue calling LE to report the Press at 4Jx. SO, what are we to make of the situation where there is an allegation of 'home invasion' but yet no police report?

Sorry, but as awful as home invasion is for anyone I have to call absolute BS on Atty. P. absent a Police Report.

MOO

I still maintain that Fd was punked by someone with false credentials. NP made a reference to the recordings the person made. Fd, the smartest man in Farmington, was fooled and is now angry about it. The fooler needs to be careful....Fd has a list....with a few thousand folks from FB on it too, all of them getting his time and attention for his specialty revenge plots. MOO

The disclosure of Fd suburban "damaged" car CCTV capture on Thurton Dr is telling. I didn't catch this access direction. I was focused from the start on the shortest access to Welles from Lapham Rd (Waveny Park) that Fd would take. Initially I thought he did this on foot, but the disclosure in AW3 of the bicycle made it more feasible. At the time I I struggled if there was an accomplice or not.

We don't have a timestamp on the Fd Suburban seen on Thurton. Damage reported seen aligns with being after the accident. Question is when was Fd Suburban caught on the camera from the home on Thurton and Ponus Ridge.

If it was on May 24 then it would lead to it being involved with JFd disappearance. If it was prior to 5/24, was it Fd staking out the house? Did Fd use this back access to see/meet his kids through the back yard without JFd knowing.

MOO
BBM...above:
Your last sentence is chilling....certainly hope this isn't true...:(

I remembered wrong, not 30 bags, but dropping off items in 30 locations. I was just thinking it was the same number as bags.

Fotis Dulos’ truck in New Canaan day Jennifer Dulos went missing — but he wasn’t driving

I think it was really 30 stops....and some of them were traffic lights....as they were on Albany Avenue.

Am sure there were stops and bag dumps outside of the view of the cameras on Albany. Fd and MT did a circle off of Albany and back to it a few blocks later. I think some of the bags were put into private garbage cans.

I agree with you. However, wouldn't NP have had to file a motion to bring about this complaint in a serious nature. He didn't because it's pure fantasy. Is he trying to drum up sympathy for FD and a possible change of venue?
Yes, but I guess my point is why is Atty. P. allowed to make unsubstantiated claims such as a 'home invasion' in Court AT ALL?

To me, it would have made sense to say, "Your Honor, here is a Police Report dated 12/24/2019 that indicates a person broke into Fd place of residence" etc.

But, this wasn't done in Court today.

How many lies and 1/2 truths will be tolerated from Atty. P. before a Judge somewhere does something and I won't get why Atty Colangelo didn't simply say that as a States Atty he is quite concerned about home invasions in his jurisdiction and was the matter reported? But no, this wasn't said either.

IDK, I just feel like I'm living in a parallel universe. If someone breaks into your house you call the police and file a report. Seems pretty simple to me. But I guess Atty. P. doesn't think this way. But, Atty. P. has to know that nobody believed the 'boy who cried wolf' either. What happens if some loon does break into 4Jx and tries to harm Fd, will LE even respond at this point or will they think its simply a prank for publicity by Atty. P.?

That's the problem with not telling the truth IMO. I'm surprised that in his advanced years that Atty. P. doesn't realise this fact of the universe.

Its all quite sad and pathetic as personal safety is at issue here IMO. We now have folks on FB 'outed' by Atty. P. who have to be concerned about their personal safety perhaps and ditto for the 'ghost' that allegedly broke into 4Jx who was threatened today by Atty. P. I'm just not sure why all this is tolerated from Atty. P.?

MOO

I think it was really 30 stops....and some of them were traffic lights....as they were on Albany Avenue.

Am sure there were stops and bag dumps outside of the view of the cameras on Albany. Fd and MT did a circle off of Albany and back to it a few blocks later. I think some of the bags were put into private garbage cans.

True, the article says:

"Around the time Jennifer Dulos was reported missing, Fotis Dulos was seen throwing garbage bags into more than 30 trash bins in a four-mile span in Hartford about 7:15 p.m. on May 24, according to arrest warrants"
But I lost my searchable AW3 and need to get another copy to confirm.

Yes, here is the clip from AW1 which hasn't really changed much over time in AW2 or 3.

upload_2020-1-24_5-35-3.png

BBM...above:
Your last sentence is chilling....certainly hope this isn't true...:(
The other thing we don't know is whether the person in Suburban might have been MT scoping out Welles and what was going on there. We know she was all over Fd about the visitation with the children on the day Fd said he was to have taken them to Graces Farm (but didn't). We know MT said they were 'fighting all the time' allegedly about the divorce. Who is to say that MT simply didn't drive down to watch what was happening at 69/71 Welles during the visitation? How vested was MT in keeping tabs on Fd? Sounded like she kept him on a fairly short leash.

But, I doubt the above scenario happened as it seems more likely that Fd perhaps came down earlier than he expected on possibly the visitation date and simply sat and watched the house. We know he was 1/2 hr early and this threw the JFd and LA schedule on its head for the visitation plan. What better place to watch Welles than from behind the house and through the woods?

Fd could have just sat in the Suburban and planned how to access the Welles house from the rear or perhaps he was trying to figure out what angles of the house that the neighbours would have or perhaps he was looking for security camera?

IDK, ideas are endless here and we haven't even discussed whether KM could have been a scouting companion here as well.

MOO

True, the article says:

"Around the time Jennifer Dulos was reported missing, Fotis Dulos was seen throwing garbage bags into more than 30 trash bins in a four-mile span in Hartford about 7:15 p.m. on May 24, according to arrest warrants"
But I lost my searchable AW3 and need to get another copy to confirm.

As evidenced in the AW1 that @afitzy inserted in the post above, some of the newspaper articles did a very poor job of reporting this part of the arrest warrants. Some of them continue this substandard reporting to this day. I think it's important to go back to the arrest and search warrants to double check some of the information in the news media. I'm sure you've noticed other stories that aren't 100% accurate.

That's one of the reasons I like WS because as a group we are more likely to delve into and find out what is accurate. IMO...MOO

When he arrived home from court, he was met by a surprise: a new memorial for Jennifer.

Those Facebook users who heard about Dulos’ actions joined together to make the memorial bigger, better, and brighter than the first one.
It’s a reminder of the position he has found himself in; caught in his own web,” said Farmington resident Richard Moll.

“I think it’s guilt,” said another Farmington resident Michell Morrell. “I think he doesn’t want to be reminded of probably that day.”

Dulos’ attorney, Norm Pattis, said in court, the memorial was part of an effort to taunt Dulos. He showed posts in a Facebook group in which members discussed putting a memorial “right on Fotis’ house” and that “hopefully it will haunt him.”

“I think he is probably upset, because it brings back visions of what he did, and he can’t sleep at night,” said Rob Vandenberg, of Glastonbury.

The memorial has been talked about online and in the media that its been a lot for neighbors to deal with. Some have posted no trespassing signs and have put up chain link fences in front of their yard.

“I pray to God that she is still alive, and let’s do stuff to keep her memory alive, especially for her children,” Morrell said.

“Hopefully, the truth comes out, and he gets the punishment he deserves, and most importantly, hopefully, those kids get the care they need,” Moll said.

https://www.wtnh.com/top-news/community-makes-jennifer-dulos-memorial-bigger-after-fotis-reportedly-takes-part-of-it-down/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter_WTNH

Attachments

• 0755FD92-249C-4431-A6F8-A49249687C1A.jpeg
    0755FD92-249C-4431-A6F8-A49249687C1A.jpeg
    159.4 KB · Views: 114
  • FB50AA91-2D9E-4209-B622-3300DC6CBDC8.jpeg
    FB50AA91-2D9E-4209-B622-3300DC6CBDC8.jpeg
    111.5 KB · Views: 96
FD didn’t just have ONE strike,
He had TWO,
His latest violation was THREE!

Colangelo forgot or didn’t bring up FD crossing State lines into NY.

FD violations:
1. Not keeping his ankle bracelet charged.
2. Crossing into NY .
3. Getting out of his car while he was on house arrest .

I don’t understand Colangelo’s laid backness.

How about telling the Judge what you’d like FD’s punishment to be?
How about interrupting Norm?
How about explaining to the Court what FD actually did to JD’s Memorial , he just kinda stood there and forgot what he was saying .
How about going ballistic that FD was even allowed to go to Stop & Shop when he can have anything delivered to his door the same day !

Colangelo does a lot of fence sitting,
passive observing instead of actively participating, looking at his notes but, not saying much .
Too lackadaisical For my liking .
Take a stand ,
Gimme some outrage ...
Moo

Also, if someone wants to buy any of the Fore Group, Inc. (FD "designed" or just the property itself) homes they will. It wouldn't matter if FD was there messing around with sticks and stones and other nonsense. They would simply ask for a lower price due to the state of the landscaping on the property or condition of the home, etc...
And as other posters have mentioned, buying a home is an emotional purchase and who wants the murder of JFd associated with their possible forever home. Or the random people that will always be lurking about out of sheer curiosity and driving by or walking by to take a gander.

Also, ya, FD works....right. He just wanted to be able to tool about town because he can't handle house arrest. Well he has only his own idiotic self to thank for losing his "work privileges" I am guessing now he will start finding reasons to attend more church stuff then a few nights a week? That will probably be next right?

Also, if someone wants to buy any of the Fore Group, Inc. (FD "designed" or just the property itself) homes they will. It wouldn't matter if FD was there messing around with sticks and stones and other nonsense. They would simply ask for a lower price due to the state of the landscaping on the property or condition of the home, etc...
And as other posters have mentioned, buying a home is an emotional purchase and who wants the murder of JFd associated with their possible forever home. Or the random people that will always be lurking about out of sheer curiosity and driving by or walking by to take a gander.

Also, ya, FD works....right. He just wanted to be able to tool about town because he can't handle house arrest. Well he has only his own idiotic self to thank for losing his "work privileges" I am guessing now he will start finding reasons to attend more church stuff then a few nights a week? That will probably be next right?

Fd will Convert to a religion that entails going to Church ,Temple , Mosque two times a day .

He’ll Merely ask Norm to schedule meetings everyday so, he can get out of the house and drive around . He’ll sit at Norm’s office Until he gets bored then leisurely saunter home .

He’ll schedule 446 doctors appointments.

He’ll find a way to get out of his house on a daily basis like he had been doing .
What a joke .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member