Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was really 30 stops....and some of them were traffic lights....as they were on Albany Avenue.

Am sure there were stops and bag dumps outside of the view of the cameras on Albany. Fd and MT did a circle off of Albany and back to it a few blocks later. I think some of the bags were put into private garbage cans.

Yes you are right, multiple and various are the words used to describe the dumping in the SW.

Fd will Convert to a religion that entails going to Church ,Temple , Mosque two times a day .

He’ll Merely ask Norm to schedule meetings everyday so, he can get out of the house and drive around . He’ll sit at Norm’s office Until he gets bored then leisurely saunter home .

He’ll schedule 446 doctors appointments.

He’ll find a way to get out of his house on a daily basis like he had been doing .
What a joke .
I shouldn’t laugh but your post cracked me. I’m broken now. Lol....

Fd will Convert to a religion that entails going to Church ,Temple , Mosque two times a day .

He’ll Merely ask Norm to schedule meetings everyday so, he can get out of the house and drive around . He’ll sit at Norm’s office Until he gets bored then leisurely saunter home .

He’ll schedule 446 doctors appointments.

He’ll find a way to get out of his house on a daily basis like he had been doing .
What a joke .

Lol...@Outforjustice...Fd is a bit on the hyperactive side. I wish I understood if house arrest means inside or wandering around outside in his front yard, backyard, office, garage, storage areas, or?????

The thing I noticed in the video of the courtroom today was the respectful, attentive demeanor of both Fd and NP. I think that NP gave his little buddy Fd a piece of his mind today before the hearing. Fd was looking a little shell-shocked, IMO. And, NP earned his money by asking at least twice for the judge to reconsider the house arrest.

Heck, FD has a massive office; he can Facetime with financial institutions begging for more money and extensions; he can fax and email papers, signatures, etc. He doesn't need to leave the castle.

Such a good boy...our buddy Fd....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm genuinely surprised that NP actually conceded that messing with the memorial was wrong. Even if he tried to excuse it, him admitting that is something I didn't think NP was capable of. Or the truth, since he doesn't seem to be capable of that either.

That little brat didn't concede it was wrong until AFTER his claims the stopping and getting out of his car were no big deal and AFTER claiming the items were taunts. It was really just a new piece of spaghetti thrown to the wall- not a concession.

Or even on cell phone. Jeff Bezos got hacked.
Yes, allegedly by MBS no less!

It gets me thinking about the electronic net that LE might have surrounding Fd/MT and KM and associates?

What is the Greek Connection here? We see Fd 'sister' involved with FORE since 2004, Fd Friends such as Yannis and Andreas and then there is Masiello too? What connects all these people together possibly? Is it a business or 2?

From a geography standpoint we have US, EU, non EU Europe via Albania, Latin America and South America and then Yannis with his reach and MT connections into Middle East. We have cars/vehicles being shipped around on containers. We have Fd selling what looks to be an unregistered vehicle or 2? What happened to the vehicles shipped back from Greece? Was all this 'activity' the reason that Atty Colangelo today eliminated Fd's ability to 'work'!?!?!?!?

Interesting thought to possibly have every communication, every move in your house, and every keystroke cataloged for analysis by LE.

Surveillance technology has become so incredibly sophisticated and so I do wonder how Fd and MT might just be monitored by the FBI and CSP etc.?

I also wonder if the Mama A and MT sister selling activities of MT dead animal rugs is on the radar of LE? Is this all just a way to get money to unemployed MT who 'is supported by her family per her statement in Court"? Or, are these people simply using this 'rug business' as a front for other nefarious activities and/or to continue their business relationship with Fd and his associated?

Just hope that LE is using every means possible to track and listen to Fd and MT and has close tabs on KM in prison and is taking care of KM STBX to make sure that she and her family are safe and secure from possible retaliation.

I also want to know where the Glock 19 is? Does Det. Kimball know where the Glock 19 is? Or is the Glock 'gone with the wind' courtesy of the Farmington CT PD?

Only in CT...can't make any of this stuff up...but I do think we don't yet know the 1/2 of it. So, stay tuned IMO!

MOO

Lol...@Outforjustice...Fd is a bit on the hyperactive side. I wish I understood if house arrest means inside or wandering around outside in his front yard, backyard, office, garage, storage areas, or?????

The thing I noticed in the video of the courtroom today was the respectful, attentive demeanor of both Fd and NP. I think that NP gave his little buddy Fd a piece of his mind today before the hearing. Fd was looking a little shell-shocked, IMO. And, NP earned his money by asking at least twice for the judge to reconsider the house arrest.

Heck, FD has a massive office; he can Facetime with financial institutions begging for more money and extensions; he can fax and email papers, signatures, etc. He doesn't need to leave the castle.

It seems to mean inside the house. I'm not sure how he was out picking up sticks?

As Atty Colangelo said today, its hard to understand why house arrest is such a difficult topic but it is for Fd!

I just don't get why the default reaction by LE to an infraction isn't jail and then wait for Court and not the reverse!

What is really comical IMO is that Fd for now at least has 10,000 SF to walk around and he has a full gym. He has a garage where he has enough space to set up a tennis court and invite someone over to play! Yet with all of this space he still feels compelled to leave 4Jx to head out to grocery shop or troll Home Goods etc.

What I don't know is whether you can have guests if you are under house arrest? Perhaps this will be the next avenue for Fd to investigate! With all the rumours of a 'new MT' in town and Fd confined to 4Jx I do wonder if the press might just capture a romantic rendezvous in their stakeout of 4Jx? I'm sure the DM and NYP will be on it immediately and Fox61 can fire up the drone for ongoing surveillance as well. I just hope all the neighbors have their security cameras pointed directly at 4Jx and LE is on the ball as the flight risk here is absolutely real IMO and no matter what Atty. P. says to the contrary.

MOO

Sorry if I missed this but have MT and KM also waived probable cause hearings? And when will a decision be made about whether any or all will be tried together?
No, I don't believe they have announced their decisions yet. @Niner has been tracking court dates for all the parties so I would search out the last post as I believe next court appointment dates have been set for all parties.

I believe it was Atty. P. who said that the 3 would be tried together but I don't think we have heard a statement from Atty Colangelo on how exactly this would work from a practical standpoint -- so, I think Atty. P. was speculating and speaking per usual. I also think its complicated by the fact that additional names could be added given that the investigation is ongoing.

MOO

Exactly !
And why was it a “bad day” for the defense?

Because, Fo can’t meet with fake bankers anymore or have fake meetings with real estate brokers , meet fake potential buyers that wouldn’t be meeting “ a builder” to look at his fake 4 mil property With Home Depot finishes.

Why would FD need to check on any of his properties since most are in foreclosure and he has NO money to maintain them .

If he has “ No money “ why was he at Stop & Shop buying an item for his “work”.
What work ?
What can a builder buy at Stop & Shop ?
The homes are built and sitting empty .
He doesn’t need lumber , plumbing supplies, pipes , faucets.

Show us FD’s Stop & Shop receipt!

It seems to mean inside the house. I'm not sure how he was out picking up sticks?

As Atty Colangelo said today, its hard to understand why house arrest is such a difficult topic but it is for Fd!

I just don't get why the default reaction by LE to an infraction isn't jail and then wait for Court and not the reverse!

What is really comical IMO is that Fd for now at least has 10,000 SF to walk around and he has a full gym. He has a garage where he has enough space to set up a tennis court and invite someone over to play! Yet with all of this space he still feels compelled to leave 4Jx to head out to grocery shop or troll Home Goods etc.

What I don't know is whether you can have guests if you are under house arrest? Perhaps this will be the next avenue for Fd to investigate! With all the rumours of a 'new MT' in town and Fd confined to 4Jx I do wonder if the press might just capture a romantic rendezvous in their stakeout of 4Jx? I'm sure the DM and NYP will be on it immediately and Fox61 can fire up the drone for ongoing surveillance as well. I just hope all the neighbors have their security cameras pointed directly at 4Jx and LE is on the ball as the flight risk here is absolutely real IMO and no matter what Atty. P. says to the contrary.

MOO

MOO The bond has reasons he can have permission to leave the house. The permission is very exact to the plan.

It was 4 things he could leave for I believe, work related, meet with lawyer, medical, and worship. Now 3 things with permission to meet with lawyer, medical, and worship.

should have just left it without a bike lock, unattended, in front of a Starbucks for a few too many minutes
Might have still been there days later. There was an unclaimed bike in Waveny last year that stayed there for 3 weeks and it was never stolen. It just sat there. People just kept moving it to get it out of the way. I never knew what happened to it but they probably just tossed it. Things do get stolen in NC all the time but its usually electronic goods or consumer goods and sometimes even cars.

MOO The bond has reasons he can have permission to leave the house. The permission is very exact to the plan.

It was 4 things he could leave for I believe, work related, meet with lawyer, medical, and worship. Now 3 things with permission to meet with lawyer, medical, and worship.
Yes, agree!

Its all quite clear to us here but Fd is clearly struggling with what it all means and Atty. P. doesn't appear to be in control of his client.

I do have to say that of the available categories I don't see where "Stop and Shop" fits? Not work, not lawyer, not medical and not worship?

So, going forward Fd will have option of inside house, lawyer, medical or worship ONLY.

My guess is that the next infraction will be a spa day for a haircut, manscaping and botox and this will be classified as "medical". Can you just see the discussion with Judge Blawie?

This will be never ending....Fd IMO needs to be back in jail with no options and no choices. Not sure why this farce is allowed.

MOO

Yes, agree!

Its all quite clear to us here but Fd is clearly struggling with what it all means and Atty. P. doesn't appear to be in control of his client.

I do have to say that of the available categories I don't see where "Stop and Shop" fits? Not work, not lawyer, not medical and not worship?

So, going forward Fd will have option of inside house, lawyer, medical or worship ONLY.

My guess is that the next infraction will be a spa day for a haircut, manscaping and botox and this will be classified as "medical". Can you just see the discussion with Judge Blawie?

This will be never ending....Fd IMO needs to be back in jail with no options and no choices. Not sure why this farce is allowed.

MOO

Ct basically provides a bond for all felony arrests.
No bail used to go with capital felonies. In 2012 CT stopped using the death penalty and so all felonies became bondable as nine were capital anymore.

MOO that's why the judge threatened to double the bail today. In CT basically they use the amount of bail in lieu of "no bond."

Pattis argued that items left in remembrance of Jennifer Dulos (which Fotis removed) were not a memorial, but rather taunting efforts by the public who has been taking to Facebook to encourage others to go on Fotis personal property to shout and leave items.
@FOX61News

This makes me sick! Everything has to be about poor Fotis. MOO.

Norm Pattis not pleased with the ruling to remove the work condition from Dulos’ house arrest exceptions. Says Dulos is on the edge financially and allowing him to work outside the house will let him “right the ship.”
@News12CT

Pattis concedes Dulos shouldn’t have removed a memorial to Jennifer and that’s a technical violation but says a stern talking to should be enough. Asks Judge White to reconsider. White says if he reconsiders, he might raise the bond.
@News12CT

@_ShannonMiller

What he did was stupid.” Judge tells court in addressing Dulos’ decision to remove items from memorial for Jennifer. Pattis says items were put there to taunt Dulos.

I love what the judge said about reconsidering and raising the bond! MOO.

I don't disagree.

But why is it OK for an Atty to stand up in Court and make such a statement without proving it to be true?

Is lying in Court ok if its done to 'prove a point'?

We have seen this all before from Atty. P. and he usually does it when speaking to the Press, but today he made the assertion about the 'home invasion' to the Judge.

Atty Colangelo either didn't know about it or care about it or did not know and didn't care, but there was no questioning the Atty. P. statement in Court and I wonder why?

Did anyone local see mention of a 'home invasion' around Christmas at 4Jx listed in the Police Blotter in the Patch? I haven't had a chance to check the Police Log to see if the issue was reported but based on the Court hearing today I'm not convinced anything was done by Fd.

MOO
And how can he read the names of people and postings from a private social media group?? These were people asking for a memorial, not threatening his client. He even spelled out a name so the judge can make a note of the perpetrators who were taunting his client in a private group! The judge sounded almost exasperated when he told him to stop. It would be almost entertaining if this were not such a tragic case.

The other thing we don't know is whether the person in Suburban might have been MT scoping out Welles and what was going on there. We know she was all over Fd about the visitation with the children on the day Fd said he was to have taken them to Graces Farm (but didn't). We know MT said they were 'fighting all the time' allegedly about the divorce. Who is to say that MT simply didn't drive down to watch what was happening at 69/71 Welles during the visitation? How vested was MT in keeping tabs on Fd? Sounded like she kept him on a fairly short leash.

But, I doubt the above scenario happened as it seems more likely that Fd perhaps came down earlier than he expected on possibly the visitation date and simply sat and watched the house. We know he was 1/2 hr early and this threw the JFd and LA schedule on its head for the visitation plan. What better place to watch Welles than from behind the house and through the woods?

Fd could have just sat in the Suburban and planned how to access the Welles house from the rear or perhaps he was trying to figure out what angles of the house that the neighbours would have or perhaps he was looking for security camera?

IDK, ideas are endless here and we haven't even discussed whether KM could have been a scouting companion here as well.

MOO

It occurred to me that LA knows what vehicle FD drove on 5/22, and so does the person who monitored the visit that day. If LE saw the damaged suburban on that particular day on video, then they know if it was FD, or one of his confederates back behind Jennifer’s house.

No, I don't believe they have announced their decisions yet. @Niner has been tracking court dates for all the parties so I would search out the last post as I believe next court appointment dates have been set for all parties.

I believe it was Atty. P. who said that the 3 would be tried together but I don't think we have heard a statement from Atty Colangelo on how exactly this would work from a practical standpoint -- so, I think Atty. P. was speculating and speaking per usual. I also think its complicated by the fact that additional names could be added given that the investigation is ongoing.

MOO

I am not sure that I would want my trial combined with FD’s if I was MT or KM. But of course, it isn’t their choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member