Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think this will be the run of the mill "not guilty" 60 second hearing that we've seen so far or are you thinking she is going to agree to a plea deal?

Plea to the initial charges of tampering with evidence and hindering prosecution. Maybe? Take her lumps on that one and hope for a plea deal on the conspiracy to commit murder charges because that charge holds the longest sentence?

Maybe those two nights in female prison really took their toll on her? Maybe her mom told her to do it? Maybe AB knocked some sense into her? No clue? The information was posted this Friday.

Is this new news?!?! That would be great!
Plea to the initial charges of tampering with evidence and hindering prosecution. Maybe? Take her lumps on that one and hope for a plea deal on the conspiracy to commit murder charges because that charge holds the longest sentence?

Maybe those two nights in female prison really took their toll on her? Maybe her mom told her to do it? Maybe AB knocked some sense into her? No clue? The information was posted this Friday.
I’m sure she seems that the evidence is pretty damning. If she can agree to a reduced sentence, then she can start serving ASAP and not waste 1+ years under house arrest before starting her time...

EE's attorney earlier on speculated that Jennifer's body would be found in or around 69/71 Welles. EE's attorney doesn't give much press but he was right about Colangelo's promotion (anticipated promotion). EE's attorney is well known locally. Was FD trying to create a diversion/ do a bit of sleight of hand on Albany Ave.? Would explain why he had his cellphone with him on the Odyssey of Stupidity when he has planned everything else around known surveillance. Transfer would have been done at Waveny to an accomplice who would want to drop the body like a hot potato at, maybe, a dumpster at 61 Sturbridge. Pin it on EE. MOO.
Yes. EE atty said the answers are in NC. I still can't believe that JD was dropped off at Sturbridge. Way risky. EE there all day.
From September AW
upload_2020-1-19_14-50-37.png
I don't believe it was attempted sleight of hand to leave the phones on going down Albany. FD had no idea how fast LE would react even though he may have checked pick-up schedule. LE actually had cell data by the end of 5/26 and started looking at video 5/29. Searches started 5/31. FD got a little lucky on that one. Whatever FD planned around surveillance was sorely lacking.

There has to be a reason why no KM SW has been released and why info about him is so lacking. Maybe the answers ARE in NC and so was KM.

I am wondering why/how there was a wedding taking place in Jennifer’s home, where she walks into the middle of it, and starts using foul language. Assuming she walked in exactly the way Rena Dulos says, what reason could there be to do it? Did Jennifer know they were to be hosting a wedding (I am assuming it was for one of Fd’s family members or friend)? Somehow, I can see Fd planning some sort of Dulos gathering and not telling her about it. It seems to me that the Dulos family were used to crashing their home whenever they liked, and for however long they liked-and I am certain Fd never once asked her if it was a good time or not. I have to imagine that this particular incident probably happened when Jennifer’s father was very ill; Jennifer was still living in the Farmington house, but JD and Fd didn’t seem to be getting along. Imagine if she had just come home from seeing her terminally ill father, only to find a house full of this ignorant, unsympathetic Dulos clan. And this is all assuming that Rena was even telling the truth, which in itself is a gigantic stretch. RDK’s story sort of seems preposterous!

I wonder if the family found FDs behavior with MT “embarrassing”?

started in 2015. Just how old was the baby? The baby of 5? And FD is cheating on J?

Does not, or did not, one of this “family” feel any empathy for the over stressed mother, especially when the golden boy was on his 10day per month vacation?

and just how fast was MT moved into 4JX?
By Sept 2017?

Their defensive outrage is disgusting. They should be ashamed.

They are depending on rich cousins to pay them back for fronting the bail money. MOO.

Not sure what JFD knew and when she knew it but I think there was pressure for FD to repay the loan for 123 Hunter Dr. before the 6 year statute of limitations and he must have said "oh, I paid it" to JFD/FIL (by sending a wire, not in person, like the agreed upon Method of Payment per original IOU's). JFD and FIL must have trusted FD at first and didn't go running to the accountant to check who wired the $500k in. But of course it was a trick. FD and Tout implicating his FIL in their International Greek Aid/humanitarian/Food for the Hungry Magic Pantry money laundering scheme. Completely speculative MOO.

And, one must wonder where else Fd was squirreling away money....Greece was in SERIOUS financial crisis from 2008-2018. Private money was leaving Greece, I'm sure to safer harbors. Wonder if HF, as a courtesy to his SIL, allowed his bank to be a conduit for "supposed Fd family funds." Fd, in turn, moved the money elsewhere.
Am sure it is/will be, or perhaps never unraveled, series of transfers and deposits, names turned into LLC's etc.

Yannis Tort....was named in several articles about the complaints of overcharging for meals provided to the refugees. Part of the complaints were the fact Mr. T's company did not bid for the contracts. Unfortunately a few of the articles actually naming Tort and his company Pot and Pan Catering have "disappeared" from my searches.

However, OLAF has not completed this investigation in my latest check on their website. The 2019 report lists the following on page 39.
Investigations started in Greece numbered 2,206 with 17 cases complete. Couldn't find a new 2019 report. https://ec.europa.eu/anti-fraud/sites/antifraud/files/olaf_report_2018_en.pdf

The Defense Minster Kammenos was tied to the waterski "fraternity" to which Fd and his "loved more than family" friend Andreas Tout...

Fd was moving cars, money, and what else between the U.S. and Greece...to where?????

The EU's anti-fraud watchdog is investigating the potential misuse of EU funds meant to provide food for refugees in Greece, a spokesperson for the agency said Tuesday.
The news follows the detention on Saturday of three journalists from Greek newspaper Fileleftheros following a libel suit filed by the country's defense minister about an article alleging mishandling of EU funds meant for reception centers for migrants.
A spokesperson for the European Anti-Fraud Agency (OLAF) declined to go into detail about the investigation or say whether it is related to the newspaper allegations.
The investigation into "alleged irregularities concerning the provision of EU-funded food for refugees in Greece" was launched following information submitted by the European Commission's directorate general for migration and home affairs in 2017, the spokesperson said.
"As the investigation is on-going, OLAF cannot issue any further comment at this stage," the spokesperson said in an email, adding that "the fact that OLAF is examining the matter does not mean that any persons/entities involved have committed an irregularity/fraud."
According to the Fileleftheros article, businesspeople close to far-right Defense Minister Panos Kammenos received some of the EU funding through contracts for matters like catering and plumbing. The newspaper said some businesses routinely overcharged for such contracts and often did not participate in competitive tenders.

EU watchdog probes possible misuse of refugee funds in Greece

From Al Jezeera:
"We award this contract, through a process of negotiation, without the proclamation of a competitive bidding process," is a typical phrase used to buy catering services and to rent housing.

These contracts can involve substantial sums. A 10-day contract to feed 8,300 people in Moria camp on the island of Lesbos, is worth 415,000 euros, or close to half a million dollars, minus a 4.2 percent tax.

None of the catering contracts seen by Al Jazeera contains specifications as to what food is to be served, only that the contractor must serve three meals a day and 1.5 litres of bottled water; so the contractor is able to expand its profit margin at the expense of providing quality food.

Greek official blows the whistle on refugee costs

OTHER Links if you're interested.
The Refugee Brief - 27 September 2018 - The Refugee Brief
Where Did the Money for Refugees Go? EU Investigating Greek Government's Handling of Millions Allocated to Refugee Support - The Pappas Post

MOO IMO

Holy Notebook Batman! Wow is right!
Previous post was regarding plea hearing. Can't that just be when they plead guilty or innocent? I saw the post a day or 2 ago and I did do a double take. Here is some info:
What Happens at a Plea Hearing? - FindLaw
You’ve done the crime, now you’re potentially standing trial for your offenses. But what does that mean? Your lawyer talked to you about trials, plea bargaining, and the requisite plea hearing, yet it still doesn’t seem totally clear to you. What exactly is a "plea hearing" and why do you have one? Simply put, a plea hearing is the court hearing where a defendant responds to the criminal charges against them. The response must be one of the following: a plea of guilty, not guilty, or "nolo contendere" (no contest). When the plea hearing takes places largely depends on whether you are in state or federal court.

AND

While it may sound the same, a plea hearing and a plea bargain aren't the exact same thing, although a plea bargain can happen at a plea hearing. A plea hearing, which occurs before a judge with all parties present, is the step right before the trial itself. It's the forum for any last-ditch efforts to get the case resolved without the need for a costly and oftentimes burdensome trial. If the case resolves, the defendant will enter their plea of "guilty" or "no contest."

Is it more likely that EE discovered the bucket and hoodie over the course of the weekend, made a mental note to return it on the 28th? Low priority item, remembered it again on the 28th, only after eyeing it again?

I think EE shows us just how much FD thinks of PEOPLE. They exist for his use. IMO FD never intended for LE to know EE existed. Borrowing EE's truck COULD have been a most clever maneuver! If not for the DNA evidence on the seat. A random red truck driving from nowhere near Welles had to seem invisible... and FD would have had that vehicle back in place long before EE came to retrieve it, none the wiser.

Blood changed everything.

I'd like to know WHY LE believes there was clean up help at Welles. To me, that means one of at least two things: either security camera images or two sets of footprints.... FD shaved his head, disguised himself, borrowed a truck, changed out license plates on at least one vehicle -- I can see him being bright enough to disguise his footwear.... and just as easily, I can see him being STUPID ENOUGH to use MT's shoes FOR his disguise. Not to incriminate or frame her, but for the same reason he used EE's truck -- he didn't expect LL to look at MT. (OR EE.)

Based on the AWs, keep in mind that FD, either alone or with help, had TWO FULL HOURS to clean the Welles garage. He DIDN'T clean up all the spatter, but that's probably because it wasn't readily visible, against dark backdrops. To me, that leaves two hours to attend to the primary area of attack. He MUST HAVE, in addition to paper toweling it, did what he could to hose it down. I still want to know if the yard spigot was tested.... the nanny only looked in the garage...to count cars, presumably. Actually WHY did she look in the garage? She wasn't expecting JF to be home. At any rate, she did look out there. 2 hours after FD left. Would she notice a WET garage floor? Particularly if were drying uniformly. If not a garden hose, we KNOW FD had a pail. And we know he did SOMETHING at the kitchen sink. I'm not picturing a massive pool of blood left for LE. I'm picturing a faded bloodstain, as diluted as FD could get it, after two hours of trying. Not visible to the nanny, because she WASN'T LOOKING FOR IT. Visible to LE, later that day, because LE was LOOKING FOR CLUES.... We don't know that the nanny even turned any lights on....

So...what we HAVEN'T seen are SWs for KM and AW2 or AW3....

What's HE got for alibis for 5/24?

Cheech and Chong thought they'd outsmarted the world, providing dueling alibis for each other. Smoking gun: that only prepared alibis for the early morning of 5/24!!!! BECAUSE THEY ARE TWO OF MAYBE THREE OR FOUR PEOPLE WHO KNEW EXACTLY THE DAY AND HOUR THE CRIME WOULD AND DID HAPPEN!!!

(Same with MT. In the course of her life, did she EVER so carefully document a morning?!!!!)

How come FD, MT and KM didn't think they'd need solid alibis for AFTER the morning?!!! Just like FD, shaving his head just one time. Crackpot criminals.

LL: Fotis, did you kill your wife?
FD: No, I was in my office in Farmington at 8:17 when what I didn't do happened.

He's THAT DUMB.

Meanwhile, what does LE have for confirmation of KM's whereabouts that day? Any actual meetings with actual clients? Any selfies? Right now, my money's on him in the Tacoma. The accomplice, the look out....

The Prosecution is going to BLOW OUR MINDS.

Probably knock the squirrel right off the head.

Bring it on!

JMO JMO JMO

Since SW for 80 MS isn't in the release, MOO the converse chuck taylors shoe print might have been from there.
In places MT denied going, the basement or other areas that show direct involvement in preparing items of evidence for disposal.

It's possible that FD owns a pair of converse himself... We just may not have seen them yet.

MAWHINNEY KENT 1965 Stamford JD Awaiting Plea 02/20/2020 10:00 AM
MAWHINNEY KENT DOUGLAS 1965 Hartford GA 14 Awaiting Disposition 01/31/2020 10:00 AM
MAWHINNEY KENT DOUGLAS 1965 Hartford JD Pre-Trial 01/31/2020 10:00 AM

TROCONIS MICHELLE 1974 Stamford JD Pre-Trial 02/07/2020 10:00 AM
TROCONIS MICHELLE 1974 Stamford JD Awaiting Plea 02/07/2020 10:00 AM
TROCONIS MICHELLE C 1974 Stamford JD Pre-Trial 02/07/2020 10:00 AM

DULOS FOTIS 1967 Stamford JD Pre-Trial 02/28/2020 10:00 AM
DULOS FOTIS 1967 Stamford JD Pre-Trial 02/28/2020 10:00 AM
DULOS FOTIS 1967 Stamford JD Awaiting Plea 02/28/2020 10:00 AM

Apologies if we have discussed the Subway receipt ad nauseum already. I'm obsessed with the Subway receipt because there isn't a Subway shop in New Canaan any more. One of the two in Greenwich is now closed. One close to the Merritt exit in Stamford. One at the Stamford train station. One in Norwalk Walmart kind of close to the I95 if you are a local but hard to find for someone not local. Three in Farmington? West Hartford? Sure there are breakfast sandwiches available at 9 am when the store opens but you would kind of stick out a bit in the Fairfield Subways because most people I know don't get their breakfast and coffee at Subway. Donut Delight or Dunkin...I'm in Stamford, BTW. Which accomplice stops because he/she has the munchies and isn't that disciplined? MOO.
My thinking is that it is from LA who was with the children at their home for lunch, LA could have bought subway at any point on the way to NC even for herself only, and she did feed lunch to the children, and there are Subways on the Merritt before you reach NC

Do we know what color JDs Range Rover is? If it’s black, LA likely wouldn’t have seen the blood on it since she wasn’t looking for it. In fact while she was in NC at the house, LA wasn’t yet suspicious that something bad had happened to JD, she just noticed some odd things. It wasn’t until that afternoon when JDs phone went to voicemail that she considered FD had harmed her.
Not noticing the blood in the floor does seem odd, given the volume that they describe as unsurvivable, however it’s a garage and due to the smearing of the cleanup it might not have caught her eye, it could have seemed like dirt or residue from an oil leak or something like that.

Also, we don’t know that LA noticed the missing camping pillows, etc when she was there for lunch. We know that LA was at Welles when LE was there that evening, and she gave them the garage door code. She could have noticed all the missing stuff from the shelves at that time given that they were all now very suspicious and concerned about JDs welfare, and LE identified the blood.
JDs Range Rover is black, sorry don’t recall where I saw this, maybe others can confirm.

RSBM: Can you direct me to a source about help with clean up because I've missed that. Thanks!

The SWs are very vague on this. Wording in some when referring to 69 welles lane mentions that LE (affiants) believe there were others involved. Ya. There were "involved" in the planning and the aftermath. Not at all clear in any way if there was anyone else but FD there in NC on the morning of 5/24. JMO.

I can totally see why people want there to be. I get it. I can also see FD doing everything that was done at 69 Welles on the morning of the 24th completely by himself. He attacked. He restrained. He murdered. He cleaned up. He loaded up JFd and the crime scene clean up into her car alone. He drove to the Tacoma drop spot. He then loaded JFd and all of those same clean up materials and wiped down the Suburban as best he could and then turned off her phone and then drove back to 80 Mountain Spring Road.

All of this is moo. We don't know yet when the For(ever Losers) Group Suburban was seen on Thurton (600 feet from JFd address). We DO KNOW it would have been after 5/17. We don't know if the Converse Chuck Taylors were at the crime scene or not or if they even relate to the prints at 69 Welles and inside of JFd suburban. We don't know. Hence the speculation.

I haven't seen anything YET that would lead me to believe that FD had any physical help (meaning that KM or MT or another party--not yet charged if there is one) in NC on the morning of the 24. Nothing YET shows me anyone else other than FD was there. JMOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member