Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. @Topppps, What makes you 100% sure Fotis killed Jennifer?

(Edited because I wonder what facts lead @Topppps to feel so sure. There is so much info out there, different pieces of information stick out more or less to each of us that shape our theories.)

Based on:

-He was seen riding an antique bike to her house with a hoodie after first driving Toyota Tacoma near Jennifer Dulos' house
-Seen disposing of her bloody garments after going to her house
-Alibi scripts written by Michelle Traconis
-Grave dug by Kent Mawhinney, that got discovered before Jennifer's death
-Suspicious looking guy with a hoodie trying to break into Kent Mawhinney's wife's house with a crow bar
-Kent Mawhinney trying to give an alibi to Fotis Dulos what appears to be in exchange for his wife's murder
-Fotis Dulos leaving voice mails on Kent Mawhinney's wife's phone to come over to his house.
-Fotis Dulos' DNA at a Jennifer Dulos' house
-Jennifer's blood on Toyota Tacoma.
-10 paper towel rolls missing
-Knife found with bloody garments Fotis Dulos threw away but never recovered.
-Toyota Tacoma seen at car wash few hours after Fotis was seen going to the crime seen
-Fotis tried to hit Jennifer with a car

Last edited:
WFSB - Timeline:
WFSB - Timeline:

Thank you afitzy! This timeline video says LE shut down the trash plant after it was discovered that FD and MT were dumping trash bags in Hartford, and painstakingly searched the plant for at least 17 straight days. When finished LE did not divulge what if anything they found. I’m sure this has been discussed but I totally missed it.
What is the educated consensus here that LE found something very incriminating and they’re keeping this fact under wraps?

I think KM is the smartest of the bunch here as he chose to stay in protective custody. Funny times when its the atty that chooses to stay locked up. To me, that is quite telling as even though he is pleading poverty at the moment it is highly likely that friends and family are available to bond KM out. KM is also in the middle of a high contentious divorce where he too has been pleading poverty. Funny how financial choices come back to roost at the most inconvenient times!
You have to admit that this guy has hit close to the bottom...even taking away his law license as he sits in jail for quite a while now. Yeah, his claims of poverty have really come at an inopportune time...just don’t know if he has anyone left that would bail him out.

IMO he’ll be the one to talk and take a deal.

Thank you afitzy! This timeline video says LE shut down the trash plant after it was discovered that FD and MT were dumping trash bags in Hartford, and painstakingly searched the plant for at least 17 straight days. When finished LE did not divulge what if anything they found. I’m sure this has been discussed but I totally missed it.
What is the educated consensus here that LE found something very incriminating and they’re keeping this fact under wraps?
correct me if I’m wrong but MT KM and FD are in the discovery phase now since their arrests, which means LE has to provide them with all evidence they have against them, no? The upcoming court dates for the three stooges will be very interesting to say the least.

What about the Fore Group suburban that was seen parked in NC that day? AWs do not link it to the crimes. Do we think that nonetheless it was KW, arriving to whisk away the body? How to explain JDFs blood in the Tacoma then? There was enough that it stained the seats.... it wasn’t just a smear.
This is an 'open loop' as you point out as the connection of the Fd Suburban to the crime isn't clear in AW3. I wonder if the info was placed into AW3 as part of the ongoing narrative of premeditation and also if the person in that vehicle wasn't Fd (say it was MT or KM or someone else) then having that vehicle in that location in advance of the crime really ties in quite well to the narrative Atty Colangelo is building I think.

We haven't really seen yet how KM ties into everything and is the possible strategy of Atty Colangelo to use a possible premeditated conspiracy to murder charge for KM STBX to get KM to flip on Fd? Might be possible IDK.

I still wonder if we can see additional conspiracy to murder charges brought against KM AND Fd for plan to murder KM STBX. We know the investigation is ongoing in the Dulos case but what if there is a parallel investigation going on as to what happened with KM STBX and Fd involvement.

IDK, Atty. P. usually pops in with a totally ridiculous comment to diminish either a person or an event and instead of having its intended goal of making something go away, IMO it simply shines a bright spotlight on the situation as being quite important. Atty. P. jumped on KM STBX IMMEDIATELY in multiple news outlets (he got on the bat phone immediately with DA for some day coverage is my recollection) back when she first showed up in this case and he worked hard to show her to be someone 'seeking her 15 mins of fame' and a typical hysterical female involved in a contentious divorce - it was IMO a typical Atty. P. victim shame and blame and on par with all that he has shovelled on JFd, it was quite disgusting too IMO given the fact pattern established in Family Court between KM and his STBX too.

The situation with KM STBX is very very far away from what Atty. P. sought to describe IMO. KM STBX had been in a long term relationship and had been subject to DV for most of that relationship. KM STBX was seeking to exit a toxic, violent and horrific relationship to a person that seemed to be coming unglued emotionally and physically and is a violent alcoholic according to court records.

If anyone wants to read about a horrific domestic incident, IMO there is not one I've read recently that is worse than the report and description of what KM STBX described in her report of 'spousal rape'. I can't imagine the courage it took to file that report with the by all accounts totally unsupportive and highly unprofessional South Windsor PD (based on their handling IMO of the home security footage of KM STBX and the gas can / crow bar guy) and dealing with a home situation with children and not much money.

We have a series of people I'd call "HEROS" in this case and based on the limited info we have, I do very much think KM STBX is one such "HERO" as she came forward to talk about her experience with Fd at a time when she was being raked through the coals in Court by KM and experiencing a very very IMO unsupportive Family Court Judge who denied a protective order at her last court appearance (I believe a no contact order is in place and remains) and largely dismissed her claims against KM and Fd even after she spent over an hr on the stand going into complete detail about how Fd tried to lure her to 4Jx. Fd was NEVER charged with his role in violating the no contact order in place between KM and KM STBX. WHY? Is this yet more local PD support for KM such as what has been seen before in South Windsor and West Hartford and Farmington? Where are the CSP here if the local PDs can't be trusted to protect victims of DV?

KM STBX IMO didn't have to speak out or do anything about Fd but yet she did. What happened to her was that she was publicly called out and ridiculed by Atty. P. and received zero support from South Windsor PD. Not knowing all the details personally I'm not even sure of the extent of the support she received from CSP. I also don't know if she gets ongoing protection from CSP because IMO I'm not sure how much support or protection she might get on an ongoing basis from South Windsor PD!

MOO

I lived in Avon one cul de sac over from FD and JFD. They moved on to 4JC, but I lived there for 6.5 years. I’ve never heard of these swamps or abandoned animal shelters. Maybe he would have, since he had a dirt bike and also clearly scoped out potential residential build sites. I can tell you that there is plenty of wooded land, open land, ponds and unsettled areas where she could be.
Also, for whoever inquired about Deercliff: this is the swankiest address in Avon. The road connects Farmington and Avon along the top of the mountain line (Avon mountain separates Avon and West Hartford). Deercliff features huge homes with gorgeous valley views, and most of them are on huge wooded lots down 150+ foot long dirt driveways through the woods. But it’s not “rural.” It’s fancy. This is where Fotis bought the home where his mom died after moving her from the house he had built for her previously, in the same 4-home development in Avon where he and Jennifer lived for a couple of years.
And finally, their previous neighbors (whom I know quite well) both tell me that JFD had 5 nannies at one time. One for each kid. She preferred one on one time with each child.
Welcome Jbetty567! You are making Farmington/Avon "come alive" for all of us non locals here! I had no idea that Deercliff was such a desirable location as we saw Fd simply abandon that property and leave it to virtually rot away. Thank you for cluing us in!

What do you think about the possibility of the old Tilcon quarry or somewhere around the Avon Old Farms as a possible place to dispose of the body?

We saw a lot of activity around the ski pond and area Reservoirs too? Can you think of any other locations that might deserve a second look?

Also, do you have a sense of recreational drug use amongst the Farmington/Avon/West Hartford adults? We've long been exploring a possible 'drug angle' here whether its prescription drugs or more recreationally oriented drugs.

The dinner party that Fd/MT oddly threw the night before JFd was murdered has also long been a source of curiosity here. I mean who invites a bunch of friends over the night before you go out and murder someone? It seems that part of the MT alibi was to return something left at the party to the owner of the Avon Storage (*advertiser censored* for short!) on 5/24 and she made one other stop to see a friend per her AW3. Do you have any ideas on who might have been at this night before the murder party at 4Jx? It doesn't seem likely that KM was there but IMO its not totally clear in AW3.

MOO

This, please, @afitzy !
"Personally, I'd love to see his college application and essays! Wonder if some intrepid reporter might just 'find' these items at some point and print them!"
Wouldn't it be gratifying if there was dirt from Fotis's Brown days that would compel alum to speak out - just as creepo Brett Kavenaugh's Yale classmate eventually did?!
Interesting that nobody from Brown has uttered a peep about him (IIRC), one way or the other.
MOO, MOO here!

I wish we had the inventory list of which passport/passports were submitted to the Court at time of AW1. I believe I've heard mention of US Passport and Greek Passport during prior hearings (it was the hearing where there was a delay because PT2 had to go to 4Jx to get the passports and I believe this was also the time where the infamous psych report was found and taken by Pattisville).

I do think Fd has US citizenship. My suspicion on this has been that he got it with his first marriage and his working in the US along with the first marriage and college/grad school also got him out of doing the required Army/Military Service in Greece. Fd seems to play the angles and has done so for most of his life by all accounts. Personally, I'd love to see his college application and essays! Wonder if some intrepid reporter might just 'find' these items at some point and print them!

I know in Family Court Fd was asked to submit his US Passport to the Court (oddly they didn't at that time ask for any other passports even though JFd had mentioned Greek and possible Turkish Passports to court and Fd had threatened to get children Greek passports and take them to Greece). Judge Heller didn't seem to have a good grasp on the passport issue IMO and I don't recall evidence that Atty Midler made any protest about a Fd Greek Passport being required to be submitted to Court but it might have happened and not been recorded in the file IDK.

In Family Court the testimony I believe stated that Fd had the Greek Passports in process for the children and the Judge ordered this process stopped. We don't know whether in fact this was ever stopped but knowing what we know about Fd, I'm not sure he listened.

I am very interested to see if we ever find out whether Fd had in his possession 5 passports for the Dulos children along with transportation arrangements to remove them from the US on/or after 5/26. My suspicion has long been that the end goal was to in effect hold the children hostage in a place where they could not be extradited to the US and I do believe that Greece might fit this bill as would other locations around the globe.

On the issue of Fd testimony, we will have to wait and see. Part of the issue is that Fd has now lied while under oath in 2 courts (Family and Civil) and I simply cannot see any attorney serving him up for cross examination. But Pattisville IMO is now in 'quicksand' territory as it relates to alternative theory and alibi and so perhaps they will throw a 'hail Fotis pass' as a last ditch effort. But risking their clients lies being exposed while on the stand in front of a jury in a murder case is something that I'm not even sure the low bar of Pattis standards would allow. IDK.

MOO

I'm interested in knowing how many WS think either KM or MT will take a Plea agreement? One, both, or none?
I think KM would be a fool not to cooperate. Sure, he'll do time, but he has a chance to see daylight at some point in the future. MT has tried to play LE, but has done about the worst job of it she possibly could. She has told lie after lie. Will she ever come to the truth and cooperate fully? Only time will tell, but one thing is certain. Her eventual sentence will be reflective of her initial dishonesty. If she wants to get on board, she needs to understand that the train is leaving the station. MOO.

This is an 'open loop' as you point out as the connection of the Fd Suburban to the crime isn't clear in AW3. I wonder if the info was placed into AW3 as part of the ongoing narrative of premeditation and also if the person in that vehicle wasn't Fd (say it was MT or KM or someone else) then having that vehicle in that location in advance of the crime really ties in quite well to the narrative Atty Colangelo is building I think.

We haven't really seen yet how KM ties into everything and is the possible strategy of Atty Colangelo to use a possible premeditated conspiracy to murder charge for KM STBX to get KM to flip on Fd? Might be possible IDK.

I still wonder if we can see additional conspiracy to murder charges brought against KM AND Fd for plan to murder KM STBX. We know the investigation is ongoing in the Dulos case but what if there is a parallel investigation going on as to what happened with KM STBX and Fd involvement.

IDK, Atty. P. usually pops in with a totally ridiculous comment to diminish either a person or an event and instead of having its intended goal of making something go away, IMO it simply shines a bright spotlight on the situation as being quite important. Atty. P. jumped on KM STBX IMMEDIATELY in multiple news outlets (he got on the bat phone immediately with DA for some day coverage is my recollection) back when she first showed up in this case and he worked hard to show her to be someone 'seeking her 15 mins of fame' and a typical hysterical female involved in a contentious divorce - it was IMO a typical Atty. P. victim shame and blame and on par with all that he has shovelled on JFd, it was quite disgusting too IMO given the fact pattern established in Family Court between KM and his STBX too.

The situation with KM STBX is very very far away from what Atty. P. sought to describe IMO. KM STBX had been in a long term relationship and had been subject to DV for most of that relationship. KM STBX was seeking to exit a toxic, violent and horrific relationship to a person that seemed to be coming unglued emotionally and physically and is a violent alcoholic according to court records.

If anyone wants to read about a horrific domestic incident, IMO there is not one I've read recently that is worse than the report and description of what KM STBX described in her report of 'spousal rape'. I can't imagine the courage it took to file that report with the by all accounts totally unsupportive and highly unprofessional South Windsor PD (based on their handling IMO of the home security footage of KM STBX and the gas can / crow bar guy) and dealing with a home situation with children and not much money.

We have a series of people I'd call "HEROS" in this case and based on the limited info we have, I do very much think KM STBX is one such "HERO" as she came forward to talk about her experience with Fd at a time when she was being raked through the coals in Court by KM and experiencing a very very IMO unsupportive Family Court Judge who denied a protective order at her last court appearance (I believe a no contact order is in place and remains) and largely dismissed her claims against KM and Fd even after she spent over an hr on the stand going into complete detail about how Fd tried to lure her to 4Jx. Fd was NEVER charged with his role in violating the no contact order in place between KM and KM STBX. WHY? Is this yet more local PD support for KM such as what has been seen before in South Windsor and West Hartford and Farmington? Where are the CSP here if the local PDs can't be trusted to protect victims of DV?

KM STBX IMO didn't have to speak out or do anything about Fd but yet she did. What happened to her was that she was publicly called out and ridiculed by Atty. P. and received zero support from South Windsor PD. Not knowing all the details personally I'm not even sure of the extent of the support she received from CSP. I also don't know if she gets ongoing protection from CSP because IMO I'm not sure how much support or protection she might get on an ongoing basis from South Windsor PD!

MOO
She must be breathing a sigh of relief with him safely tucked away, but she still has someone else to worry about. I am glad she is a teacher, not that they make the greatest amount of money, but at least she can get by without the child support. I am sure he has no means to be paying.

Deadwood. He would know about it. Pictures 2 and 3 in the gallery in the first article posted above give me bonechills. Nobody would find a body there. Even a stray bone. Because it's an abandoned animal sanctuary... lots of critters now, plenty of natural decomposition. It's a swamp! That's what swamps are!

Late spring, the poison ivy would be king.

A place like this would explain why searchers of his properties have revealed nothing....

Where is Deercliff?

I’ve never heard of these swamps or abandoned animal shelters. Maybe he would have, since he had a dirt bike and also clearly scoped out potential residential build sites. I can tell you that there is plenty of wooded land, open land, ponds and unsettled areas where she could be.
Also, for whoever inquired about Deercliff: this is the swankiest address in Avon. The road connects Farmington and Avon along the top of the mountain line (Avon mountain separates Avon and West Hartford). Deercliff features huge homes with gorgeous valley views, and most of them are on huge wooded lots down 150+ foot long dirt driveways through the woods. But it’s not “rural.” It’s fancy.

Totally agree with @Jbetty567 on both counts. Never heard of Dead Wood Swamp before but it's worth noting we're talking about two different places in Farmington here (though equally creepy): Dead Wood Swamp is a swamp in Farmington about six miles from 4JX, but the one with the cages and weird crypt-like tunnels is Shade Swamp, also in Farmington and six miles from 4JX but on the other side of Route 10. Shade Swamp was an animal rehab sanctuary in the 1930s but was shut down in the 60s. It's very creepy and you best believe I'll be visiting ASAP.

@Jbetty567 is also spot on about Deercliff being the swankiest, fanciest zip code in the Farmington Valley. There are other luxury developments, especially in Avon, but none as coveted as the homes on the so-called "Mountain" aka Avon Mountain (Deercliff Rd runs along the top of the ridge like a spine). I recently drove to 585 Deercliff then to 4JFX and finally to 80 Mountain Spring and my biggest takeway is these homes are definitely wooded and more secluded than other developments in the area, but the lots are still pretty close to each other.

80 MS, in particular, shocked me with how visible it is to the neighbors. It's farther down the road/mountain from 585 DC and 4FJX and in this kind of basin with five or six big houses looking down on it from the above ridgeline. I'll need to see it with leaf cover, but it looked super exposed today. Way too exposed to dispose of a body.

The most secluded property, by far, is 585 Deercliff. It's set pretty far back from the road and backs up to a big stretch of uninterrupted wood.

^^ all just my two cents, take with a grain of salt, MOO, etc.

I'm interested in knowing how many WS think either KM or MT will take a Plea agreement? One, both, or none?

I think KM will plea....he really knows what will happen to him.

I don’t think MT will plea. She thinks she can beat the charges because she believes what lover boy told her. Her mom got off with her issues and is filling MT’s head with wrong info. I do think her lawyer is trying to help her though.

Totally agree with @Jbetty567 on both counts. Never heard of Dead Wood Swamp before but it's worth noting we're talking about two different places in Farmington here (though equally creepy): Dead Wood Swamp is a swamp in Farmington about six miles from 4JX, but the one with the cages and weird crypt-like tunnels is Shade Swamp, also in Farmington and six miles from 4JX but on the other side of Route 10. Shade Swamp was an animal rehab sanctuary in the 1930s but was shut down in the 60s. It's very creepy and you best believe I'll be visiting ASAP.

@Jbetty567 is also spot on about Deercliff being the swankiest, fanciest zip code in the Farmington Valley. There are other luxury developments, especially in Avon, but none as coveted as the homes on the so-called "Mountain" aka Avon Mountain (Deercliff Rd runs along the top of the ridge like a spine). I recently drove to 585 Deercliff then to 4JFX and finally to 80 Mountain Spring and my biggest takeway is these homes are definitely wooded and more secluded than other developments in the area, but the lots are still pretty close to each other.

80 MS, in particular, shocked me with how visible it is to the neighbors. It's farther down the road/mountain from 585 DC and 4FJX and in this kind of basin with five or six big houses looking down on it from the above ridgeline. I'll need to see it with leaf cover, but it looked super exposed today. Way too exposed to dispose of a body.

The most secluded property, by far, is 585 Deercliff. It's set pretty far back from the road and backs up to a big stretch of uninterrupted wood.

^^ all just my two cents, take with a grain of salt, MOO, etc.
Thank you for going to check this out!

WFSB - Timeline:
When I first read that yesterday, I assumed it was about the former Greek nanny from years ago - the one who ran over Grandma in the car - so that it was in addition to LA (who was the recent nanny at the time of the murder, whom he was already prevented by the court from contacting).

Fd was able to manipulate the former (Greek) nanny when the 'runover' happened, apparently to say whatever Fd wanted her to say - actually, he just talked FOR her, and changed her entire original story.

Wonder if he has tried to contact her - the previous Greek nanny from years ago - recently. It would appear to be so - why else mention it all of a sudden?

Hi Alathea! What WAS the nanny’s original story? Are we allowed to talk about this. Ok with WS TOS? Moo. Tia!

I guess you could Technically say that LA is JFd's Former nanny, that Now works for Dr.GF.

Or.

Fd could be trying to contact the Previous nanny to threaten her about talking in regards to MamaDulos being ran over by the nanny in 2010 and died a day later.

IMO.
Help me out here, Grammy.
Where is this coming from?
Was it at the last hearing?
Confuzzled.

Based on:

-He was seen riding an antique bike to her house with a hoodie after first driving Toyota Tacoma near Jennifer Dulos' house
-Seen disposing of her bloody garments after going to her house
-Alibi scripts written by Michelle Traconis
-Grave dug by Kent Mawhinney, that got discovered before Jennifer's death
-Suspicious looking guy with a hoodie trying to break into Kent Mawhinney's wife's house with a crow bar
-Kent Mawhinney trying to give an alibi to Fotis Dulos what appears to be in exchange for his wife's murder
-Fotis Dulos leaving voice mails on Kent Mawhinney's wife's phone to come over to his house.
-Fotis Dulos' DNA at a Jennifer Dulos' house
-Jennifer's blood on Toyota Tacoma.
-10 paper towel rolls missing
-Knife found with bloody garments Fotis Dulos threw away but never recovered.
-Toyota Tacoma seen at car wash few hours after Fotis was seen going to the crime seen
-Fotis tried to hit Jennifer with a car

Agree! Although I thought the gas can thing just meant KM was a controlling rapist (laughing at myself- like there are other kinds of rapist) and thus a kindred spirit of Dulos rather than a coconspirator. But now, I’m going your way. Somehow it’s all related.

This, please, @afitzy !
"Personally, I'd love to see his college application and essays! Wonder if some intrepid reporter might just 'find' these items at some point and print them!"
Wouldn't it be gratifying if there was dirt from Fotis's Brown days that would compel alum to speak out - just as creepo Brett Kavenaugh's Yale classmate eventually did?!
Interesting that nobody from Brown has uttered a peep about him (IIRC), one way or the other.
MOO, MOO here!
@curiousinct, sometimes I think we have a 'mind meld' going on in terms of curious things that interest us!

I'm just curious about what Fd wrote about in his college essays, don't know why and I do wonder if HE TOLD THE TRUTH TOO. Given the Fd penchant for lying wouldn't it be a kicker if he might have told a fib or 2 to get into Brown? Naughty Naughty if so, as see where that has gotten some folks here into a bit of trouble with the Feds!

Was Fd in a secret society at Brown? Not sure, but I'm curious about whether he had any friends and was he accepted socially? Secret Societies - Ivy League Secret Societies I have my suspicions on all of this but I'm curious if anyone that knew Fd at this time in his life ever comes forward or is Brown simply praying that references to it will eventually drop away when folks refer to Fd?!?!?!?

We know now that Fd is not a psychopath (I'm reserving judgment on this call based on the reviews and cred's of the psychologist and the fact that it appeared he didn't give Fd the entire test that is given to psychopaths) and he is gregarious per his psychologist. But I can't help but think that Fd in his college essay made it ALL about him and maybe possibly water skiing or math? Somehow I don't think he wrote much about a personal contribution or experience involving another human being. Nope. All Fd and all the time!

The Fd Brown connection is interesting as NOT ONE PERSON from that time has stepped forward to speak about Fd. I have this image of attending an alum event and bring up his name and people slinking away and hiding from the person asking the question, even if they were Fd first year bunkie! But, its not just the Brown connections, its the Columbia connections and for that matter ANY FRIENDS. Why no friends? The only kinda friend we see is alcoholic KM who didn't even seem to socialise with FD and MT? What was that all about????

JFd talked in her blogs about how Fd always had to be out and with people. Odd that for a guy who was 'out' and 'with people' that no people have come forward to talk about you in a positive way. Again, very odd to me. I will never forget watching the Fd FB page after the first arrest and how his so called 'friends' immediately defriended him. Its interesting to see who is still left.

JFd has a group of friends around her going back to her days growing up in NY. These folks have stayed connected and JFd made friends along the way as she moved around and raised her family. Friends in NC were involved with filing the police report and they are no doubt the reason the investigation is where it is today into the death of JFd.

Fd has his friends from Greece, Yannis and Andreas and one is now named in AW3. Neither of these lifelong friends have spoken out on behalf of their friend but perhaps its because they are in the crosshairs of US LE? IDK.

Fd seems like something of a social ghost and its odd. Perhaps he didn't ever really connect with people and just viewed them as means to an end. Oops, but I think that was part of the missing page of questions from the psychologist "Are you a Psychopath" test!

MOO

Last edited:
She must be breathing a sigh of relief with him safely tucked away, but she still has someone else to worry about. I am glad she is a teacher, not that they make the greatest amount of money, but at least she can get by without the child support. I am sure he has no means to be paying.

You probably already know this, but to point it out to others: the teacher in the article is the second ex-wife - the one in the article who had all of KM's visitation removed. She can get by, it appears.

The one whom he created the grave for, apparently, is KM's third wife - the current STBX - who is perhaps having a harder time. The STBX is the one @afitzy referred to here:
Deceased/Not Found - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #39

Last edited:
I will rejoice if he testifies, because there is no way he can talk his way out of his guilt, and juries do not look kindly on people lying to them. No, his lawyer is going to claim the State's evidence is so "weak" that there is no reason to call him. He is going to argue no body equals no murder. Unfortunately for his client, there is ample evidence Jennifer is dead and was murdered by Dulos.

How could any juror get past the Albany Avenue spree?
How can anyone explain that away?
Not only the bloody garbage but the ALTERED license plates!
MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member