Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I was wrong. I figured Norm would point the finger at the state of Connecticut for causing this suicide attempt. It appears he’s actually pointing the finger at the public.

It makes perfect sense though. He murdered his wife, disposed of her body, and was charged with murder.

So naturally, it’s our fault that we believed something as trivial as “mountainous evidence.”

Shame on us, or something. What a transparent jackass.

Fotis Dulos' attorney Norm Pattis on his client's attempted suicide ... "All the folks who harped on Mr. Dulos can take some grim satisfaction in today’s event but my message to each and everyone of them is shame on you." Hear from him tonight on News 4 at 6pm
#nbc4ny

Steven Bognar on Twitter
And the spin begins.

I really hope he isn’t at the bond hearing tomorrow.

He will have armed guards around him if he recovers, at least after tomorrow. That ankle monitor is long gone, so there is no other way to keep tabs on him than to revoke his bond. IMO the reason the bond hearing is scheduled for tomorrow is to prevent the potential security risk of Dulos being hospitalized with no ankle bracelet and without LE oversight. Hospitals are very porous, with lots of people in and out. High risk prisoners usually are physically restrained to the extent medically appropriate, and there is 24 hour LE presence in the immediate vicinity of the prisoner.
FYI: Jacobi has experience with criminal patients. They know how to keep the room secure. imo

He was never going to talk, so this probably changes nothing.

My hope all along, was that one of his accomplices knows where Jennifer’s body is located.

There’s still a chance.
Thank you, MG. I’m just sickened by this right now because we knew WE KNEW there was a very good chance he would do this, and CT let it happen!!!! I cannot even imagine the pain, and anger and devastation GF is feeling right now. Prayers, just say prayers for her and Jennifer’s children. My God, what devastation FD bestowed on them.

Norm speaks out, as most suspected....

Fotis Dulos' attorney Norm Pattis on his client's attempted suicide ... "All the folks who harped on Mr. Dulos can take some grim satisfaction in today’s event but my message to each and everyone of them is shame on you." Hear from him tonight on News 4 at 6pm

Steven Bognar on Twitter
I knew he would take that stance - the shame should be on ridiculous faux man of the people, charlatan quack Norm Pattis. The bully after his own heart just took the coward's way. All shame on them. YOUR CLIENT DID IT BECAUSE HE IS A VAIN MURDERER WHO SAW THE WRITING ON THE WALL AND DIDN'T WANT THE LIFE IN PRISON HE WAS GUARANTEED, NORM. SHAME ON YOU, NORM PATTIS. SHAME ON YOU, PRETENDING YOU ARE A GOOD GUY WHEN YOU ARE A BULLY AND A DEFENDER OF DEVIANTS. MOO MOO

Norm speaks out, as most suspected....

Steven Bognar on Twitter
Yawn.

Oh 'ole Atty. P. and his classic 'shame on you'.....which he has used on an ongoing basis in this case to mainly attack female reporters that dared to ask relevant questions which he didn't want to answer such as, "Why was Fotis on Albany Avenue"!

10 points to Atty. P. for staying on message and now trying to shame the entire world.

Sheer lunacy and a bizarre statement to make when its unclear your client will make it through the night.

Can only imagine the word salad that will be spewed on the news tonight.

Time for a nap....

It’s over, it’s F[REDACTED] over! We’ll never find her.
We’ll never know what he did or how she died. And he went to his grave knowing what he did but he will never be convicted of her murder. It seems almost like a slap in the face. Like he’s laughing all the way to Hell. Disgusting!
GD that MT and the other idiot. SHE lied, she had to power to stop it, but didn’t.
What would really be great is if he wrote a suicide letter confessing to everything and then wakes up and eventually recovers.

But that's just wishful thinking.
I don't think he is ever going to regain consciousness and his family will end up pulling the plug.

Imo

• Dulos was found unresponsive in the garage of his home in Farmington, CT
  • It was first reported by unnamed law enforcement officials that he was dead
  • His lawyer and his family say he is in fact alive and that he is in the hospital, unable to breathe on his own, but with a pulse
  • The 52-year-old was due back in court in Stamford at noon on Tuesday
  • The company which secured his murder bond wanted to revoke it because they had become nervous about the collateral he offered
  • Another bail bondsman was going to front the money but Dulos attempted suicide before they could get to the court
  • He is on bail for the alleged murder of his estranged wife Jennifer
  • Jennifer vanished in May; the pair were in the midst of a custody and divorce battle and she was afraid of him
Fotis Dulos found 'unresponsive' in his Connecticut home | Daily Mail Online

His lead attorney, Norm Pattis, said only that he heard he had been taken to the hospital with a pulse, adding, "Our thoughts and prayers are with him."

Following Tuesday's developments, Pattis said that the news was "stunning."

"Not once did it occur to me that he was ever a threat for suicide," he said.

He also left those who think Fotis is guilty with a message: "All the folks who harped on Mr Dulos can take some grim satisfaction in today’s event but my message to each and everyone of them is shame on you."

He reiterated the sentiment once again, saying: "If they made up their mind before seeing the evidence then shame on you."

:mad:

Jennifer Dulos’ Community Left in Shock After Estranged Husband’s Suicide Attempt

How Long Does it Take to Recover from Carbon Monoxide Poisoning?

The time it will take to completely recover from carbon monoxide poisoning depends on the amount of the carbon monoxide gas that has been inhaled by the patient. There is no easy way to tell how long carbon monoxide poisoning will last.
  • Recovery Time for Mild Carbon Monoxide Poisoning. If there is just mild inhalation of the carbon monoxide gas, then all the symptoms may resolve within a week of inhalation(5).
  • Recovery Time for Moderate Carbon Monoxide Poisoning. If there is moderate inhalation of carbon monoxide, then it may take anywhere from three to four weeks for complete recovery.
  • Recovery Time for Severe Carbon Monoxide Poisoning. In severe cases of carbon monoxide poisoning, it may take from six months to a year for an individual to completely recover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces