Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Norm speaks out, as most suspected....

Fotis Dulos' attorney Norm Pattis on his client's attempted suicide ... "All the folks who harped on Mr. Dulos can take some grim satisfaction in today’s event but my message to each and everyone of them is shame on you." Hear from him tonight on News 4 at 6pm

Steven Bognar on Twitter
I am sorry for shouting, but he is UNEFFINGBELIEVABLE!!!

Worse yet -- I believe FD learned to care about his wealth and outside appearance. Personally, I believe his attempt to take his life had nothing to do with the allegation of murdering Jennifer but all about his financial shame and/or outside appearance of financial failure. Money definitely outweighs human life to FD. MOO
Totally agree.

In all the talk here on WS about narcopaths one thing that came through loud and clear was that the point where these folks become most dangerous and vulnerable was when their 'masks are torn off'.

I can only imagine what the bail hearing was going to disclose today about the real estate that Fd might have put up as part of the bond package.

Hope that tomorrow it will all be clearly explained such that other creditors might act accordingly.

MOO

It really shows how out of touch NP is. If he knew what most are saying, it is that they were angry at Fd for making the attempt and trying to weasel out of the trial and jail time. Most were hoping he'd survive to face his crimes.

This. It is the worst possible outcome. No guilty verdict. Who in the heck knows what this will do to the trials of KM and MT? FD should spend the rest of his life able bodied in jail going stir crazy at the loss of his freedom.
I feel for the kids with all my heart.
Having lost close friends to suicide I see what kind of hole it leaves. How it can destroy a lot of things.
I don’t care for FD but most of us did not want this outcome at all. We wanted him to be found guilty and put in jail where he belongs and none of us wanted him out on bond.
Why didn’t NP hire a counselor to work with him after he destroyed the memorial? In other words this is no more the fault of any one person or people on Facebook than it is on NP or the state of CT or the insurance company that agreeed to bond him out.

im just shell shocked and angry at today’s news. I hope he pulls through and is able to stand trial because he deserves for a jury of his peers to hear the evidence and render a verdict.

NP couldn’t be more wrong. We can’t have an alive Jennifer and now very little chance if any for Justice for her actual murder—-the violent homicide that IMO was carried out by FD.

damnit this day stinks!

I share your :mad: @MollyDDD. I hope Judge White (not Judge Blawie) will be back on the bench tomorrow for the rescheduled hearing and he will rule to revoke bond.

Atty. P. I believe said that they were in conversations to find another bonds person to cover the event of the prior bonds person dropping out.

But, I'm not sure after a suicide attempt such as we have seen today whether any firm would stand up to provide bond? I don't know the answer to that question as I can't say I've ever seen or read about it.

Does anyone know if Fd would even be able to be bonded following a suicide attempt?
That brings up another question. What happens to the bond money if the person commits suicide or is killed in another manner?

Haaaa. I don't think NP can talk about the State under the gag order so of course he will turn the narrative and blame the public!

Again you are right. In the presser earlier LE said because of GAG ORDER they are limited in what they say....but you know Norm, he makes his own rules and no one tells him differently.

Is it possible this guy is awake and barking where he wants to go...closer to where he thinks his kids are; easier to 'disappear in plain sight in NYC'..conniving psychopath...
Unfortunately NO, IMO.
I wanted him to serve time for what he did to Jennifer.
He took the easy way out because he is a coward.
MOO.

• Dulos was found unresponsive in the garage of his home in Farmington, CT
  • It was first reported by unnamed law enforcement officials that he was dead
  • His lawyer and his family say he is in fact alive and that he is in the hospital, unable to breathe on his own, but with a pulse
  • The 52-year-old was due back in court in Stamford at noon on Tuesday
  • The company which secured his murder bond wanted to revoke it because they had become nervous about the collateral he offered
  • Another bail bondsman was going to front the money but Dulos attempted suicide before they could get to the court
  • He is on bail for the alleged murder of his estranged wife Jennifer
  • Jennifer vanished in May; the pair were in the midst of a custody and divorce battle and she was afraid of him
Fotis Dulos found 'unresponsive' in his Connecticut home | Daily Mail Online
Quotes from article:
The call to police for a wellness check did not come in until 11.54am. It is unclear if she has any significant role in what happened on Tuesday.

Friends told DailyMail.com that Fotis had 'lost his mind' on house arrest.

'Fotis was calling people up and telling them he was losing his mind being stuck at home,' a friend told DailyMail.com.

Police are refusing to confirm whether or not Dulos left a suicide note.

'He was so desperate to get out of the house he even tried to schedule an impromptu meeting with his legal team just as excuse.

'He was told in no uncertain terms that it would be a violation of his house arrest unless he had permission.

'The prospect of having his bond revoked and being locked up again would have sent him completely off the rails.'

The friend added, ominously: 'If he tried to kill himself once, he will try it again. As far as Fotis is concerned, he definitely isn't going to jail.

'He gives the impression he's in control and that he's a tough guy but he's terrified of being locked up.'

There was initial confusion over Dulos' condition. When he was found, multiple media sources reported he was dead.

23997802-7939327-Doctors_hid_Dulos_behind_a_sheet_as_he_was_stretchered_onto_a_ch-a-14_1580250245513.jpg

+20
Doctors hid Dulos behind a sheet as he was stretchered onto a chopper to be taken to a different hospital

23997816-7939327-Dulos_is_shown_being_removed_from_the_ambulance_and_wheeled_towa-a-15_1580250245514.jpg

Dulos is shown being removed from the ambulance and wheeled towards the air ambulance

Jennifer's family are also believed to have been told that he was dead after killing himself.

Dulos could have gone to jail on Tuesday.

The company which insured his $6million murder bond, Palmetto Surety Company of Columbia, South Carolina, had expressed doubt over some of the collateral he offered and they wanted to revoke it.

DailyMail.com understands that on Tuesday morning, New York bail bondsman Ira Judelson was asked by Dulos' team if he would step in and replace Palmetto should they back out.

Judelson said he'd agreed but was then blind-sided by news of Dulos' apparent suicide attempt.

Ole Norm must have forgotten one of his theories that Jennifer disappeared herself, so suicide could have worked in their favor. FD could have pretended to be dead and then Jennifer would feel safe to come out of hiding... a win-win in the Norm Pattis scripted world of defense.

Thankfully he didn't follow in the evil footsteps of Josh Powell and include his kids in his attempt to take his secrets to the grave.
Although he likely would have if GF hadn’t moved immediately to protect those kids. God Bless her and her ability to be preemptive because I’m not certain most people would be so clear headed under similar circumstances. I doubt I would have had the presence of mind while enduring such extensive grief. She is a rock star!

Norm speaks out, as most suspected....

Fotis Dulos' attorney Norm Pattis on his client's attempted suicide ... "All the folks who harped on Mr. Dulos can take some grim satisfaction in today’s event but my message to each and everyone of them is shame on you." Hear from him tonight on News 4 at 6pm

Steven Bognar on Twitter
If he wants shame anyone, he should look no further than the closest mirror. He is the one who would not stop his public rants, who allowed his client to give those awful interviews, who prematurely advanced a false alibi (one which allowed LE to gain even more evidence against his client), and who gave his client false hope. Perhaps if Mr. Dulos had ever had the benefit of the "guiding hand of counsel", he would have had a more realistic view of his case.

AND let's not forget, had NP not so arrogantly argued his client should be released before trial, he would have never been in that garage in the first place! Dulos was always a bond risk from Day 1, and NP surely knew it. But by all means, blame a bunch of complete strangers for his client's mental breakdown! Perhaps, like Poe's Tell-Tale Heart, Dulos finally succumbed to the awful knowledge of his own guilt. But sure, Mr. Pattis, blame everyone but those most responsible for your client's acts. Again.

Last edited:
awe, he was "losing his mind" being locked up in that huge beautiful home.
too bad he will descend into complete madness when he is locked up in a tiny gray prison cell....
or...locked up motionless in an incapacitated body wth his mind still intact.

Steven Bognar@Bogs4NY

Fotis Dulos' attorney Norm Pattis on his client's attempted suicide ... "All the folks who harped on Mr. Dulos can take some grim satisfaction in today’s event but my message to each and everyone of them is shame on you." Hear from him tonight on News 4 at 6pm.

Greatly satisfying, and my shame never felt so good.

Norm Pattis should never lecture anyone on morality or decency.

I just remembered there's no metal allowed within the hyperbaric chamber, it could cause a
spark and then fire.
We had a horse using a chamber here in Ocala
and the caretakers did not remove the shoes as
is standard procedure, the horse spooked from the high pressure and got unruly, the shoes made a spark on the floor and the whole chamber exploded in fire. Two girls who
were in the chamber with the horse died on the scene and a third who was just outside was badly burned.

OMG! I just have to say out loud how horrible that is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces