Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily Brindley

I just spoke with a woman (she requested anonymity) who came by the house and said she knew both Jennifer Farber Dulos and Fotis Dulos.

The woman described Dulos as a man w/a temper — even during activities that should have been fun, such as fantasy football & family ski trip

The woman said Dulos' attempt to kill himself didn't surprise her, but she's upset w/the criminal justice system for letting him out in the first place — and giving him a chance to try to evade justice.

“I’m extremely frustrated," she said. "I do feel like they failed Jennifer.”

Exactly. This is a good reason not to let a murder defendant out on bail.

@KristenNBCCT

State’s attorney and the defense attorney of #FotisDulos agree to remove motion over bond. Will revisit if/when he is medically able to return to CT.
@NBCConnecticut

@AielloTV
·

Colangelo says NY authorities are in place to protect Dulos in hospital. Pattis says Dulos is on “functional equivalent” of a psychiatric hold.

I assume that a warrant cannot be secured on the basis that there MAY be crucial evidence in the form of a confession note, nor that such evidence would be the ONLY thing that would be searched for, with the witnessing supervision of a person of authority.
Guess not, right?

@KristenNBCCT

State’s attorney and the defense attorney of #FotisDulos agree to remove motion over bond. Will revisit if/when he is medically able to return to CT.
@NBCConnecticut

@AielloTV
·

Colangelo says NY authorities are in place to protect Dulos in hospital. Pattis says Dulos is on “functional equivalent” of a psychiatric hold.
A psych hold ? So he isn’t near death

No, I don't believe that is what we heard from the doctor interview this am. Fd could have some organ, lung, brain and neurological damage but if he were brain dead then I don't think they would have brought him to Jacobi. Maybe I'm wrong. It doesn't make logical sense really that you would put someone in a vegative state into the chamber either as I don't believe the chamber can reverse cell death but can only assist in the removal of CO from impacted cells so far as I can understand. IDK its a complicated process but I don't think the decision to bring Fd to Jacobi was made lightly as it no doubt was a stress on his system and I don't think they would have exposed him to the process of the trip if they didn't think the benefits outweighed the risks.

MOO
Maybe the priority was to get him into the chamber as life-saving/ organ-saving measures first and then to do a full assessment on functioning afterward.

Wasn't his sister there?
There was confusion on this point as I had read from the Greek press that Fd sister was present yesterday. Now, reports have changed and she and the Rear Admiral are 'in transit'. I wonder if one of her daughters might have been in CT and so was present yesterday. Bottom line is that I don't think we know 100% who was here yesterday from Fd family.

I would argue all cases. There have been several murders I can think of that at first appeared to be suicide. JMO
I would argue that attempted suicide isn't a crime in many states for a multitude of reasons, least of which isn't the amount of stigma that already swirls around mental health. Even in states where it IS a crime, it isn't often prosecuted. Suicide is legal throughout the US for the same reasons.

The exception shouldn't be the rule IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1