Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would argue that attempted suicide isn't a crime in many states for a multitude of reasons, least of which isn't the amount of stigma that already swirls around mental health. Even in states where it IS a crime, it isn't often prosecuted. Suicide is legal throughout the US for the same reasons.

The exception shouldn't be the rule IMO.
I understand that but again a search warrant to eliminate the possibility of foul play should be allowed to be an option. JMO

I thought it would be the issue of not going to his court hearing that was Strike 3. He chose suicide instead. Does anyone have the video? This is highly disappointing and the only thing I can think of is that nobody expects him to return to CT. What is going on???
I think the judge made a phone call to doctors
treating him and got the dire prognosis. Just reading between the lines and what was NOT
said.

I’m thinking because FD is in a dire situation & may not even make it
This makes the most sense of anything else. If he awakes he will be rearrested and his bond will be raised. In his current condition he will remain in the hospital until such time as his relatives make decisions regarding his future care or decide to cease care. That’s moo.

The pictures posted yesterday of the Jacobi set up is that it was a very large room and that patients were in the room in hospital beds. The doctor today said that the room was as large as the TV studio he was in this am. The room is large enough that it permits multiple patients and their caretakers to be in the room for care.

Do we know for sure that he was even put in the room? I thought I read something last night he was being put in but tbh I was half asleep so may have been dreaming. I kept waking up and looking for any updates.

ADMIN WARNING:

There are a few members who are close to losing posting privileges for the appalling rude and personalizing comments, and sleuthing or trying to out other members. All are violations of Websleuths TOS.

Use the Report feature to let WS staff review the posts and handle them. If you respond or "Like" rude and personalizing comments, you too can lose posting privileges.

Thread is being reviewed and cleaned up but will remain open.

Marissa Alter
@MarissaAlter

·
3m
Hearing on bond is over. Judge issues a re-arrest of Dulos and adds $500,000 to the murder charge. It pretty much puts the whole bond issue on hold while Dulos is in critical condition in the hospital.
@News12CT
What's to prevent FD ,if he lives, from trying to kill himself again?

Thanks for catching that. I’m confused.
He’s either near death, on life support, unlikely to survive or on a psych hold? Which is it?
It’s most likely that his full medical evaluation of cerebral function is not complete yet, so a Psychiatric Hold for Suicide Attempt is medic-legally correct and convenient way of getting him medical care with the protection of LE.

@AielloTV

Pattis says he “can’t speculate” on why Dulos attempted suicide and the defense is counting on physicians to clarify “what is reasonable to expect” in terms of prognosis for recovery.

Pattis repeatedly used the word “grim” to describe Fotis Dulos’s situation.
Defense second chair Kevin Smith told me he was “gutted” when he learned why Dulos did not show up for court yesterday. “I know to most people he’s just a story. To our office he is a human being and we are gutted.”

Pretty sure JD body is in one piece. and Police know thats why they are still searching for her body.

How can they know that her body is in one piece. I would love for that to be true, but I really am not sure. Hopefully, one of those [redacted]heels will tell what they know now-but each of them will still do and say whatever serves them best. Nobody on that side is thinking of Jennifer and the children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces