Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
News clip

Doctor in clip says if he needed CPR his situation is most likely dire

Jacoby chamber is a walk in chamber

FD is in ICU

Source Says Fotis Dulos Is in Intensive Care
The pictures posted yesterday of the Jacobi set up is that it was a very large room and that patients were in the room in hospital beds. The doctor today said that the room was as large as the TV studio he was in this am. The room is large enough that it permits multiple patients and their caretakers to be in the room for care.

The pictures posted yesterday of the Jacobi set up is that it was a very large room and that patients were in the room in hospital beds. The doctor today said that the room was as large as the TV studio he was in this am. The room is large enough that it permits multiple patients and their caretakers to be in the room for care.
So many differing reports

I honestly don’t thing he’s in it, I think he’s on life support just waiting to be unplugged

So Suicide doesn't count as a Strike 3? lol
Apparently not, which is why I think he should have tacked on an FTA. Me as a judge “suicide is no excuse for failing to appear in my court!!” My (retired attorney )husband as he laughed: “and that’s why 1) you should have gone to law school, and 2) why no one lets you be in charge “

edit for renegade parentheses

I thought it would be the issue of not going to his court hearing that was Strike 3. He chose suicide instead. Does anyone have the video? This is highly disappointing and the only thing I can think of is that nobody expects him to return to CT. What is going on???
That's what I'm thinking too

Apparently not, which is why I think he should have tacked on an FTA. Me as a judge “suicide is no excuse for failing to appear in my court!!” My (retired attorney husband as he laughed ): “and that’s why 1) you should have gone to law school, and 2) why no one lets you be in charge “
Haha!! Thanks for the laugh.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members