Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #42

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone posted earlier that in NYS a sister can make decisions.

https://ag.ny.gov/sites/default/files/advancedirectives.pdf

IF YOU DON’T HAVE AN ADVANCE DIRECTIVE

If you have lost the capacity to make decisions about your medical treatment, and have not appointed a health care agent, a person close to you may make decisions on your behalf. In 2010 the New York Legislature passed the Family Health Care Decisions Act (FHCDA),7 which allows family members and others who are close to you to make decisions regarding medical treatment in accordance with your wishes or, if unknown, your best interests. The “surrogate” decision maker would also be permitted to direct the withdrawal of life-sustaining treatment (including consenting to a DNR order).

The best way to ensure that your specific wishes are met is to
select a Health Care Proxy and complete a living will as described in this booklet. Otherwise, you will not be able to control how you receive care while you are incapable of making a decision.

Maybe this is a reason to keep him in NY vs CT, so his sister can make the decisions. Perhaps CT doesn’t have this provision.

This may bring NP down a peg or two. His grandstanding gave his client false bravado, fueled his delusion he could beat these charges. It was his job to make sure FD's rights were being protected. He took it upon himself to speak ill of the victim, to skirt gag orders, to orate and pontificate and make light of a real tragedy -- regardless of who commit the crime -- a mother of five is missing and was the victim of a violent, nonsurvivable assault. That is no time to hold self-serving court on the courthouse steps. And now we have proof it didn't serve his client at all. NP looks a little shaken up. Good. These are real lives caught in the balance. It's not a theatre.

JMO
Great Post, Indeed, we can only hope...

Following contemplation, I have an explanation, which I have no idea whether this is likely or not - I'm no medico. IMO
If the suicide attempt by CO began at 10:43am, then by noon the brain would surely have ceased operating due to lack of oxygen, and the heart pump shut down; ie FD is deceased.

Was the mistake made to give him Compressed PR, rather than focus on the oxygen replacement for the toxic gas. Did the heart's 'memory' take over, following prompting (CPR). I understand that it is the 'memory' of the heart as a pump, that is a part of the success of heart transplant procedures.

This may bring NP down a peg or two. His grandstanding gave his client false bravado, fueled his delusion he could beat these charges. It was his job to make sure FD's rights were being protected. He took it upon himself to speak ill of the victim, to skirt gag orders, to orate and pontificate and make light of a real tragedy -- regardless of who commit the crime -- a mother of five is missing and was the victim of a violent, nonsurvivable assault. That is no time to hold self-serving court on the courthouse steps. And now we have proof it didn't serve his client at all. NP looks a little shaken up. Good. These are real lives caught in the balance. It's not a theatre.

JMO
MOO NP so far has hit all the prongs of defense strategies pretty well.
Picking a fight with social media is part of that.
I don't fault NP for not knowing that this man who is all fight suddenly decides to commit suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaylaSolves