Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree 100%, thought that before reading his utterly absurd "suicide note," and am even more convinced afterwards.

To believe he actually intended to kill himself is to believe he felt remorse for anything- killing his wife, destroying his friends' lives, gaslighting & inflicting emotional trauma upon his children, tormenting his MIL. No. On any and all counts.

Or, to believe he so was in so much despair at the prospect of going to prison that staying alive was intolerable. But nope, he had plenty of emotional energy to spare to spell out his grievances and self pity, and enough thinking about what might come next to assert his "innocence" by making a "dying declaration" of the innocence of those who might flip on him and make plea deals.

He didn't intend to kill himself, imo. He planned to have his new GF return in time to find and rescue an innocent victim, pushed beyond endurance, in the process of committing suicide, and too much a victim for her to challenge him about using her to defraud the bondsman to stay out of jail.

Karmic justice, and mercifully, an end to the torment he inflicted upon his MIL and children.

Well said and I too think he planned for someone to 'save' him at the last minute. IDK whether it was AC, the Monitoring company, or LE once Pattisville realized he was MIA. More than likely AC.

It would be interesting to know if Fd told AC to come 'straight back' from the store.

Perhaps telling her that he did not want to leave the house 'unattended' while he was in Court. You know, because of all the Justice for Jennifer 'crazies' out there.

IMO.

They are now a family in mourning, and their safe haven to mourn is Mr. Dulos’ home at 4 Jefferson Crossing, Farmington, Connecticut. As they put his final affairs in order and prepare to honor his memory, his home is their safe haven. The Court should not, and cannot in the name of basic human decency, allow the Plaintiff to make a self-aggrandizing grab at Mr. Dulos’ home through a person who has proven to be hostile and contentious with Mr. Dulos at the expense of his grieving family, who are already bearing the added pressure of intense public and media scrutiny.
During his life, Mr. Dulos zealously preserved his property for his own interests, and his estate intends to do the same.

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=18627953
Mrs. Farber’s home.

Good eye .
1. The Y’s in the top note are all the same (Straight Like a Stick).
* The Y’s in the second note have around 5 different variations .

2. The i’s are dotted in first note but, not in the second note .

3. Letters are also curvy in second note but, not in first note .

my vote : It’s not the same handwriting

For #1, I'm not quite sure which is "top" vs. "second". I also wouldn't mind explications of where the 5 different forms of Y come in; because at most I see two.

For #2, I just looked at both of them again (I have both open in separate browser tabs), and it looks to me very much like almost all of the "i's" are dotted in both of the notes; so really not sure where this applies?

Its curious that he referenced the LE harassment of his friends and that INCLUDED ANNA CURRY.

Perhaps Anna just might need Pattisville legal services for criminal and not 'other' services.......

Wonder what the ever faithful Anna might have done for Fd and ditto for his good buddies the Greek brother Andreas and Yannis.

MOO
He could manage to quote AC's name (in all caps), but didn't bother to individually name his own children. He treated them like they were a blob and gave a very lame passive-aggressive toss-off to them. Like "I tried, oh well"

I really take offense to the wording "......the tragedy that befell Mr. Dulos" in the last paragraph of that document.

The tragedy is that Jennifer was murdered by this same Mr Dulos, her husband, and the tragedy extends to the five children and all who loved her.

I wonder if NP is trying to keep the case open so he can have access to the evidence. Having access to the evidence would give him a leg up on getting a book out before anyone else.

I would think that after all the problems NP has tried to cause, the DA would want to keep NP as far away from the evidence as he could. Not only would NP be in a position to confer with the accomplices attorneys, but he could try to include or exclude info that is favorable to Fd and not the others. I could swear I heard that NP wanted to talk to KM about helping with his case. I'm not sure how NP could do that AND take Fd's case to the USSC. So many things would be a conflict of interest IMO.

You raise such a good point, Myvice.

Pattis must be so bummed that there was no Probable Cause hearing where he could have laid his beady eyes on more of the evidence.

We know a book and accompanying movie were his ultimate goals here as he had seen what great advances the OJ and Casey Anthony lawyers got for theirs, not to mention the fame.

If CT continues the MT and Mawhinney cases at their usual pace, the public's interest could die and Pattis would watch his big moment fade.

Hopefully, bit by bit everything will leak and Pattis will have nothing to sell......Breaks my heart.

I don't think there is any doubt that he fully intended to end it all. Remorse had nothing to do with it.

Going to prison would have meant all loss of control and power and that was not an option for him. Winning was the only option and if that was not going to happen in his mind there was no choice but to kill himself.

Even he would know, at the very least, that carbon monoxide poisoning can cause permanent brain damage and there is no possible way to know how to limit the time to ensure there would be no permanent damage. That would not be an option for him either. No way would he risk that. He was too much of a narcissist.

Also he would have no sure way to know if he was found in time. I believe he got right to work as soon as he made the decision to kill himself and that's why he was out of breath during the phone call. He may have been writing the note when he first got into the car if that's where it was really found.

He may have been dramatic but there is no doubt in my mind that he did everything possible to ensure he had time to complete the job.

Imo

I think there is room for a great deal of doubt he intended to kill himself, actually, precisely because he was a narcissist.

I brought up his lack of remorse to dismiss it as a possibility for intent to kill himself, not because I thought he was remotely capable of feeling it. I do agree with you that losing control & power would have been intolerable to him. But...imo, as a narcissist he wouldn't be likely to concede that he had or was about to lose either. After all, even after being charged with first degree murder, he still was able to convince his new GF to commit hundreds of thousands of dollars to keep his sorry arse out of jail. And even after his ex & besty felonious atty had also been charged, neither had flipped.

As far as what he might have known about how long it would take to die or do irreversible brain damage by CO2 poisoning. Have you ever googled those questions? I have, and the consensus of everything I read was that killing oneself that way nowadays is rather difficult actually, and isn't even guaranteed to succeed.

I'd really love to know, if LE makes the effort, if he googled that question for himself. If he did, for me that's all the more reason to believe he intended to stage a faux suicide attempt but miscalculated.

(One part of my conclusion is based on the assumption that he learned his bond might be revoked on the afternoon/evening the day before, and had all night and early AM to scheme his way out of being jailed immediately. And to make it difficult if not impossible for his new GF to question his poor innocent victimized self about her loss of $$.

I'm not sure why he would have allowed anyone to write his suicide note other than him. It was his last chance to have the final word.

Imo
He dictated it .
For #1, I'm not quite sure which is "top" vs. "second". I also wouldn't mind explications of where the 5 different forms of Y come in; because at most I see two.

For #2, I just looked at both of them again (I have both open in separate browser tabs), and it looks to me very much like almost all of the "i's" are dotted in both of the notes; so really not sure where this applies?
Not a handwriting expert and viewing It on my Phone .

That was my vote, not my area of expertise .
I can’t circle what I found and send it for all to display .
Everyone can think what they want, not in a contest to be right ..

I really take offense to the wording "......the tragedy that befell Mr. Dulos" in the last paragraph of that document.

The tragedy is that Jennifer was murdered by this same Mr Dulos, her husband, and the tragedy extends to the five children and all who loved her.
He's just trying to put the focus on his client and off of Jennifer and the case.
It's infuriating that he is still doing this, taking advantage of his death in such a way is revolting.

Imo

They are now a family in mourning, and their safe haven to mourn is Mr. Dulos’ home at 4 Jefferson Crossing, Farmington, Connecticut. As they put his final affairs in order and prepare to honor his memory, his home is their safe haven. The Court should not, and cannot in the name of basic human decency, allow the Plaintiff to make a self-aggrandizing grab at Mr. Dulos’ home through a person who has proven to be hostile and contentious with Mr. Dulos at the expense of his grieving family, who are already bearing the added pressure of intense public and media scrutiny.
During his life, Mr. Dulos zealously preserved his property for his own interests, and his estate intends to do the same.

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=18627953

This is when we start fanning ourselves down South.

Mister Dulos, supreme grifter, has been living off Jennifer's family for years.
He murdered her and disposed of her body.
Basic human decency seems to have been absent in his every action.

None of the properties belonged to him.
Time to kick his grifter relatives and friends out and reclaim the Farber property.
Now!

Find a safe haven at the Holiday Inn Express and order in some Baklava.

Last edited:
In my last post I stated if FD did leave a note he would try to absolve MT and KM. I’ve been immersed in this case 24/7 since the beginning because I live in town. I know people who were friends with FD and MT. Instead of protecting MT and KM by stating he did it 100% without them knowing he proclaimed his innocence and then stated MT and KM didn’t have anything to do with it.

If in the FD note said he killed JD and MT/KM had no knowledge of what they were doing under FD command I think it would help them immensely.

Instead he says they are all innocent which will not help anyone.

Typical FD.

He just wasn’t sure his choice of suicide would work. You can conclude that with the first line of his note. But honestly with his personality he would NEVER admit to doing anything harmful to an ant.

It’s amazing and scary how some people can live with a conscious like that.

Unfortunately I think MT is similar. I hold onto hope KM may come to his senses. I honestly know the least about him, obviously what I’ve read hasn’t been good, but if he gets substance abuse help and with being in jail, maybe he can minimize his demons and be a somewhat good human.

RIP Jennifer. I will never stop looking for you. May you and your family have peace. You did everything you could to protect your kids and your family. I hope you knew how wonderful you were. You will never be forgotten.

Seriously the fact that he offed himself knowing that she would be the one to find him dead is despicable. Perhaps he made romantic gestures only to be rebuffed by her with her claiming she was just a friend. You can’t make it this stuff up but damn this is a most sordid tale. Afraid of what else we learn in the aftermath of the most convoluted, dysfunctional and narcissistic nightmare of all time.

Yeah, writing that apology to Anna Curry knowing she would be the one to find him is so classic narc.

He's going to make sure she feels forever haunted. She must have failed him in some way and it's worth torturing her over it, in his dying words. Such a piece of garbage he is

The part about MT and KM being “honorable people “ LOL
I guess when you’re a ruthless killer who hides your wife’s body, and leaves 5 children orphaned then MT and KM don’t look so bad.

I would think at some point NP's colleagues would start calling him out for his shenanigans. This just seems so beyond the pale to me.

He appears to hate (or at least not give a crap about) GF and Fd's children as much as Fd did.

How could Fd's family "mourn" him in the house he took his life in?

I wish GF would have the utilities turned off and the locks changed. Hopefully the photos taken during the execution of the search warrant can be used to prove any damage that may result from the "mourning period" were caused by the "mourners".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CapeCodTodd