Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Piggybacking here,

I’m sure this has been asked, but can evidence or words of FD be put in as evidence, if he (FD) isn’t available for cross examination of these statements?
Yes, but they aren't going to be viewed as very credible. They certainly wouldn't be allowed to find someone else guilty if he had decided to implicate someone.

I find it odd the suicide note was released at all. That’s not typical is it? And it does seem to me, that the note was written TO be released - like he wrote it and wanted it to be public.

It isn't typical that a suicide note would be released but it is "typical Norm". IMO

2 thoughts:
Fd's family should be allowed a few weeks in the house to make arrangements / gather any personal effects they want to keep. They had no real involvement that we know of and don't deserve any of the hate that FD, MT, etc deserve.

The suicide note seems off, and not just because of FD's narcissism (although it clearly puts a bow on that). I think that FD used some shady connections for funding through AC and those sources were about to come down hard on him. IMO there was half a chance that he was directly pressured into ending things.

BBM
I think the relatives and MT should be allowed to gather their own personal belongings but I don't agree that they should be allowed to reside at the residence. JMO

The real tragedy is the mayhem he left in his wake-I am getting pretty tired of Mr. Pattis. I am on jury duty in the federal courthouse in Lower Manhattan later this month-I really hope there isn’t somebody like him defending.
I wonder how many lawyers write things in court documents like, "Mr Dulos has friends and family who love him and have stood by him with a Spartan courage that is truly reflective of their Greek blood."

Did he write that for the benefit of the court, the public, or for the family?

This is what PGs attorney sent someone implying PG was involved and should be deported.
Lindy R. Urso, Attorney at Law
He cooperated before he came to me and he even cooperated when i advised him not to. And he is a Lawful Permanent Resident - “shipping” not an option. And his life has been turned upside down enough; he doesn’t need his face plastered all over unsocial media.

Well Done!!!

I am 'in love' with Mr. Lindy R. Urso, Attorney at Law.

If PG were 'involved' he would Not have saved the bloody seats and given them to LE after Fd Commanded that he 'Dispose' of them and to call them 'Hardware'.

Well Done PG!!!

IMO.

Interesting to watch this last court hearing again that FD attended where he was put on house arrest in light of what soon followed.

First time I watched that all the way thru. And now in light of the suicide note, my thoughts go to a person who needs to be in control at all costs. Total control. And the state was slowly but surely taken what he perceived to be that control from him. “How dare they! First I can’t leave my house, now I have to get permission to make stops and now I can’t even stop and grab up some stuff from a memorial that anger me. Nobody can tell me what I can and can not do.”

Fotis stated in his note that he wants it to be known that MT and KM had nothing to do with JF’s disappearance! Wow! Hmmmm, how do you know that, Fotis? What information do you have that you can make and prove that claim? If you state that then you obviously know what happened. Isn’t that so telling and highly suggestive? If he was so confident about the truth and what happened including Albany Ave. then why not shout it from the rooftops?!!! If Fotis was so adamant on not going to jail for another hour, why not cooperate with police and share why he and MT disposed of multiple bags with Jennifer’s bloody clothes, cleaning supplies etc. instead of killing yourself.

Think about it...its actually quite simple, if you are innocent (as claimed) then why not cooperate????????? They were ever so quick to share their alibis, why not any other pertinent information?

Why vandalize a memorial of your wife? Why not go to court and defend yourself if you’re so innocent? He already had Anna’s money so the bond would be swiftly settled so jail time would have been avoided. So WHY commit suicide? Well we know why.

Love for your children would mean that you would spend every waking moment to help the investigation of your FIVE children’s mother for their sake! If you’re innocent, why not cooperate? Why would you cross your arms and refuse to cooperate from day ONE and every day after since 24 May!!!!

To Norm and all of his family and supporters: please dish... Now that he’s dead, case closed...he voluntarily chose not to clear his own name so now we welcome your proof of his proclaimed innocence.

If he was wrongly accused as you assert.... Please bring it on... we are all EARS!

We are all waiting to hear your thoughts about the fictitious alibis, burner and phone antics, Albany disposal, car seat switch, cleaning of coffee from the Tacoma, license plates alterations, car wash, bicycle ride/disposal of French plate, and all dna/forensic/surveillance/discovery evidence etc.

Moooooooo

ITA!!! They immediately spouted their airtight alibis (I’d have turned blue waiting for the Greek to fly in per Norm!) but no mention of the Albany Odyssey. Of course, long before the gag order!

Imvho Norm did nothing to truly help his client. I believe his outlandish theories, interviews, scathing comments, talk/radio shows, statements/pressers, utmost disrespect for JF (a woman he never even met), contemptuous behavior in court and towards the judges and public, etc. hindered more than helped his client’s case. His gibberish and condescending remarks just made them appear desperate and foolish. The State or other attorneys remained tight lipped and professional.

Norm, perhaps in the future take some cues from Bowman or Urso. Moo

Mo, fd never addressed np in any emotional way in his suicide note,never thanking him or giving him praise.fd only referred to np as my attorney. Witch tells me fd was not all the happy with np at the time when he was writing the suicide note. moo

MOO. 4Jefferson crossing house is just a shell, the stuff in there is just stuff. LE was able to search for anything that could be important going forward before any others were let back into the house.
Other than a receivership to maintain the property so it can be sold, I don’t think ,MOO, GF cares for any more litigation. She is caring for 5 precious grandchildren, protecting them, loving them, and that is her focus.

2 thoughts:
Fd's family should be allowed a few weeks in the house to make arrangements / gather any personal effects they want to keep. They had no real involvement that we know of and don't deserve any of the hate that FD, MT, etc deserve.
WHY should they be allowed? FD was a squatter living in a house owned by GF. THEY would be squatters! The children are the heirs. The Greeks are enablers of a demon. In what dimension is it plausible that they did not funnel money that belonged to Jennifer and the children? If they had ANY decency within them, they would know that FD is GUILTY, GUILTY, GUILTY and openly acknowledge that. It is people like these people that allow evil to remain among us. I don't hate them but I sure DGA[REDACTED]about them. Here's a suggestion for them:
MOO.

First time I watched that all the way thru. And now in light of the suicide note, my thoughts go to a person who needs to be in control at all costs. Total control. And the state was slowly but surely taken what he perceived to be that control from him. “How dare they! First I can’t leave my house, now I have to get permission to make stops and now I can’t even stop and grab up some stuff from a memorial that anger me. Nobody can tell me what I can and can not do.”
[QUOTWell

Yes that last court appearance fd looked like a trapped rat! His eyes darting back and forth from judge white to np and around the room.he looked scared like a mouse about to get stepped on!! He new it was over.going back to that court appearance now makes me not so surprised he offed himself. Moo

Mo, fd never addressed np in any emotional way in his suicide note,never thanking him or giving him praise.fd only referred to np as my attorney. Witch tells me fd was not all the happy with np at the time when he was writing the suicide note. moo

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Totally agree- Also FD didn't gaze up at
nP w/ puppy dog eyes like he did earlier.
There was a breakdown in their relationship recently and IMO it was over
money or lack of.
That's often a wakeup call w/ attorneys that the client wants to believe they're really a friend and genuinely concerned with their case when in actuality it's strictly
a business relationship. And just like the
power company, when you don't pay your bill or you're destitute, no pay no service.
Sometimes that's a hard pill to swallow.

And we see NP continue this w/ the Greek Family at the hospital. He's their brother
in sympathy and concern. Meanwhile his
fee clock is running the whole time he's feigning grief.

On the Chaz & AJ show 1/29/20 NP said he was at Union Station, Wash D.C. re a client for Alex Jones, when he checked his phone, which had been off for awhile. He found an "overwhelming number of messages relating to it" (FD suicide attempt). Wonder if one of those messages was from FD? Why was FD dealing with the bond issue that a.m. and not his lawyers?

LOL at this [REDACTED] drivel! Espcially this:
Defendants were caught by surprise while handling the tragedy that befell Mr. Dulos, the Court should hold a hearing to enable the Defendants to adequately protect their rights and determine how to best proceed.

No tragedy befell Mr. Dulos. Tragedy is when a person has no control over what happens to them. LM[REDACTED][REDACTED]O. ROTFL!

And this:
They are now a family in mourning, and their safe haven to mourn is Mr. Dulos’ home at 4 Jefferson Crossing, Farmington, Connecticut. As they put his final affairs in order and prepare to honor his memory, his home is their safe haven. The Court should not, and cannot in the name of basic human decency, allow the Plaintiff to make a self-aggrandizing grab at Mr. Dulos’ home through a person who has proven to be hostile and contentious with Mr. Dulos at the expense of his grieving family, who are already bearing the added pressure of intense public and media scrutiny.

Who the [REDACTED] cares??? I did not know that basic human decency plays a part in court proceedings!!!

Why doesn't the Greek Family stay at 80 Mountain Spring?

It has most recently been an AirBnB property, managed by none other than AC herself, IMO.

I am Sure the Greek Family will Not have Any issue staying at 80 MS.

Right?

IMO.

Yes, something along those lines would help explain the vicious sarcasm in his comment to Anna Curry in his suicide note.

"I'm so thankful for what you did " just drips with ugly sarcasm to me.

It really says "you didn't do ENOUGH to FIX THINGS and now you will have to pay be being not only the last person who sees me alive, but the first person to see me dead "

100%, Abusing women til his last breath...what did Mother Dulos do to him he hated and used women this much...and he killed her to, by proxy..

His divorce from Jennifer was under very different circumstances though:

Years of marriage, kids, and a very complicated financial situation, to include failing businesses and loans from Jennifer’s father.

There was likely a lot more to fight over there.

Indeed! Also, he had wayyyy bigger fish to fry - marrying a much much wealthier woman in JD - he was highly motivated to end that 1st marriage..

Dumping wife #1 to be finally live as a man of leisure on a multi - multi- millionaires dime..for Life...never working another day in his LIFE...while living as a globe trotting millionaire, spending endlessly, Range Rovers, Porsches, Raptors, multiple Suburbans, giant mansions, vacations, private school, and not paying a cent for any of it BUT being SEEN as the BMOC and provider when he was the TAKER.....IMHO wife #1 couldn't be dumped fast enough.

Last edited:
Fotis stated in his note that he wants it to be known that MT and KM had nothing to do with JF’s disappearance! Wow! Hmmmm, how do you know that, Fotis? What information do you have that you can make and prove that claim? If you state that then you obviously know what happened. Isn’t that so telling and highly suggestive? If he was so confident about the truth and what happened including Albany Ave. then why not shout it from the rooftops?!!! If Fotis was so adamant on not going to jail for another hour, why not cooperate with police and share why he and MT disposed of multiple bags with Jennifer’s bloody clothes, cleaning supplies etc. instead of killing yourself.

Think about it...its actually quite simple, if you are innocent (as claimed) then why not cooperate????????? They were ever so quick to share their alibis, why not any other pertinent information?

Why vandalize a memorial of your wife? Why not go to court and defend yourself if you’re so innocent? He already had Anna’s money so the bond would be swiftly settled so jail time would have been avoided. So WHY commit suicide? Well we know why.

Love for your children would mean that you would spend every waking moment to help the investigation of your FIVE children’s mother for their sake! If you’re innocent, why not cooperate? Why would you cross your arms and refuse to cooperate from day ONE and every day after since 24 May!!!!

To Norm and all of his family and supporters: please dish... Now that he’s dead, case closed...he voluntarily chose not to clear his own name so now we welcome your proof of his proclaimed innocence.

If he was wrongly accused as you assert.... Please bring it on... we are all EARS!

We are all waiting to hear your thoughts about the fictitious alibis, burner and phone antics, Albany disposal, car seat switch, cleaning of coffee from the Tacoma, license plates alterations, car wash, bicycle ride/disposal of French plate, and all dna/forensic/surveillance/discovery evidence etc.

Moooooooo

ITA!!! They immediately spouted their airtight alibis (I’d have turned blue waiting for the Greek to fly in per Norm!) but no mention of the Albany Odyssey. Of course, long before the gag order!

Imvho Norm did nothing to truly help his client. I believe his outlandish theories, interviews, scathing comments, talk/radio shows, statements/pressers, utmost disrespect for JF (a woman he never even met), contemptuous behavior in court and towards the judges and public, etc. hindered more than helped his client’s case. His gibberish and condescending remarks just made them appear desperate and foolish. The State or other attorneys remained tight lipped and professional.

Norm, perhaps in the future take some cues from Bowman or Urso. Moo
EXCELLENT POST! Yes, if FD said MT and KM have nothing to do with her death, then he is saying it was only him! How stupid can you get, Fotis! This is a confession. MOO. End of story.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member