Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she wrote it in English that would be a pretty good predictor that she was not only comfortable, but fluent in English, no?
No. I can read and write in spanish, I am around spanish all day, I have lived in spain for a period of time and was able to converse and get around and by no means at all am I fluent in spanish...

Clear poncho without hood.
Clear poncho with hood.
Both with JFD DNA.

Someone went out and purchased those clear ponchos in advance to make sure that JFD DNA would go on the poncho rather than on the person beneath the poncho. Why one with a hood? So the DNA that is flying around will go on the hood of the poncho rather than on the long hair beneath the hood, MOO.

When done, the ponchos go in the garbage bag with the rest of the materials covered with that DNA. And those garbage bags are driven to and distributed in multiple individual public garbage cans in a busy nearby city.

What a day’s work. IMO, it required planning to have those ponchos - one hoodless and one with a hood - on hand when needed.

Put together the ponchos AND the removal of JFD clothing AND the temporary placement of JFD’s body in the Toyota Tacoma AND the certainty that the FORE project manager is working on the New Canaan project until late afternoon and IMO you have: Dismemberment and burial occurring in a private location FD had full control over that required travel away from New Canaan. Given the post-dismemberment disposal of garbage bags in West Hartford, rather than a location near New Canaan, IMO that dismemberment occurred at one of the FD-controlled properties in Farmington or Avon, just a “ride to Starbucks away.”

IMO, JFD’s corpse was also likely at least temporarily buried because that is the only method that explains removal of the clothing. If a substance was being used because it was expected to quicken decomposition, clothing would get in the way. Dismemberment would allow more human tissue to be exposed to the substance, thus increasing the impact of that substance expected to quicken decomposition.

Since KM has been potentially linked to a gravesite, tarp, and bags of lime at a private wooded location he had gained access to, I explored a bit about the use of lime in quickening decomposition. There are various studies which challenge the belief that different types of lime quicken composition; some report that it actually can preserve a corpse. So, IMO there is still hope that JFD can be recovered and given a dignified burial if her location is determined by either disclosure or search.

IMO, FD killed himself because he knew by the details disclosed in the AW’s and by the extensive searches in Avon and Farmington locations that LE had it figured out and he was not going to be able to sell an alternative story. He was intelligent enough to know LE had more than they had yet disclosed and regardless what his attorney was telling him about defense strategies which could be pursued once those disclosures were made, he knew better than anyone else would know that it would be very tough for a jury to buy those defenses. He was going to be revealed for all to see as the man who did what he had done and he couldn’t live with that monster behind the mask being seen.

Social media, websleuthing sites, the gossipy public, and Norm Pattis were not responsible for JD committing suicide. That was the choice JD made among those he saw ahead of him with all the knowledge only he had. He made the decision based upon everything he knew that it was jail or suicide and he chose his preference.

IMO, MT’s likely best chance at living any part of her remaining life in freedom is by disclosing where JFD’s corpse is, regardless of its current condition. IMO, that would be the only avenue to any measure of mercy, assuming it has been offered to her or can be pursued by her. Others involved may know and disclose first. Innocent others may still be searching and find JFD based only upon clues and good reasoning, so the clock is ticking.

I’m not an attorney, but IMO MT would be better served by some honest assessment of the seriousness of her present situation, rather than indulgence of her worst impulses. Look where that has gotten her so far.

As for the complaints, certainly a woman who can invent shoe covers has heard of socks that might serve to protect the ankle of one under house arrest from the device placed there to prevent escape. The sore on MT’s ankle is nothing compared to the grievous burden left upon the hearts of JFD’s remaining family and the larger community that cared for her and that desires to live in peace to rebuild in her unwelcome absence.

What an outstanding post @Diddian! I certainly agree. Fd recognized if the bond fell apart, he probably would never be coming out of prison. Notice in the suicide note he did not hold his attorney in high esteem. In fact, he simply referenced "my attorney." He didn't even call NP by name. NP can run around, rounding up the press to report his accusations of the callous State and media, but in the final analysis, Fd knew that the charges were going to stick.

Hopefully, MT will gain a sense of reality when she waltzes into court with her new attorney and is not met with applause and jewelry-less ankles. As you suggest, she may want to invent GPS tracker socks to protect delicate skin. Those will probably sell as well as her dead animal skins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HopeBloom