Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh- another creepy lawyer using the media to to print misleading or fake info to try to make his very guilty client look better. One important thing I have learned from following this murder case is that the lawyers representing guilty clients are the ones that use the media the most to put out misleading or cleverly worded statements to try to make their clients look like innocent victims. I always taught my children to look at what a person actually does before believing what they say. MOO

Yes, yes ....... a thousand times YES!

New items for sale as promised by MT. Thank me for the free advertising MT. Hopefully no one buys anything.
89519328_10220250339082204_4387711307961335808_n.jpg
Yuck. I just wouldn’t want one, but bet my cat would like to sleep on it though I would not have one in my house.

Re the Welle’s home SW- were the important papers found in a “secure” location or were they removed from a file cabinet or closet in a hurry? I might have missed discussion of this but because it was implied that a lot of physical evidence was found in the home I envisioned JD being forced to hand over something before being killed or someone else searching for something while she was being restrained in garage. Sorry if this topic is out of sequence - I probably missed reading details when trying to catch up.

Ain’t it the truth.:(

Every day, I seek out this thread, hoping we have finally arrived at that day that one of these two finally reveals the location of Jennifer's remains.

I know LE has given their very best efforts searching for that location based on what information they have (their work in this case has been thorough and amazing). That Jennifer's remains have not been found - by LE or by ordinary people happening upon them (dog walkers, hikers, people rummaging the woods for specific plants) is by itself evidence of the extent to which these conspirators have gone to make her disappear.

I cannot imagine the torment for loved ones of not knowing and not being able to either bring her home or travel to that location where she last was to mourn her there.

I’m so sad that we don’t have anything new here, such as that Jennifer was found, or that one of those two co-conspirators have finally come clean. It appears that none of this is likely to happen at this point. We can only hope that LE has enough evidence to convict these two-and hope that Gloria Farber stays well, especially now.

I was just reading that Lori Daybell, the mother of two missing kids (who refuses to divulge what happened to them) is having trouble finding a bondsman who will pony up some bail money for her. I don’t know if it’s because they are putting the pinch on her because of the kids, or if she just doesn’t have collateral-but why couldn’t this ha e been the case for Fd?

New items for sale as promised by MT. Thank me for the free advertising MT. Hopefully no one buys anything.
89519328_10220250339082204_4387711307961335808_n.jpg

Does her permission to go to sales "visits" with clients include coffee and tea with Petu....Does the "client" need to look at any of the skins???? I am thoroughly disgusted with the questionable "new" job she has....Hopefully Colangelo or whoever takes over the prosecution of MT will be more prepared for the next hearing. They should be asking her bond monitors for a log of sales itinerary and perhaps checking with the "potential" clients to see what the visit entailed.

I was just reading that Lori Daybell, the mother of two missing kids (who refuses to divulge what happened to them) is having trouble finding a bondsman who will pony up some bail money for her. I don’t know if it’s because they are putting the pinch on her because of the kids, or if she just doesn’t have collateral-but why couldn’t this ha e been the case for Fd?

Here’s my post on that thread from Saturday on this very subject:

All this speculation about bail requirements and the games that can be played reminds one of another case - namely the Jennifer Dulos murder. In the state of CT, Fotis Dulos (who committed suicide, rather than face the music) placed multiple properties as collateral in order to make bail. It turned out that there was so much obfuscation and downright fraud regarding debt on those properties, that at the last subsequent bond hearing, the bond was most likely to be revoked. But that untangling process takes time. This is hopefully different in Idaho, but I somehow doubt it. IMO

Every day, I seek out this thread, hoping we have finally arrived at that day that one of these two finally reveals the location of Jennifer's remains.

I know LE has given their very best efforts searching for that location based on what information they have (their work in this case has been thorough and amazing). That Jennifer's remains have not been found - by LE or by ordinary people happening upon them (dog walkers, hikers, people rummaging the woods for specific plants) is by itself evidence of the extent to which these conspirators have gone to make her disappear.

I cannot imagine the torment for loved ones of not knowing and not being able to either bring her home or travel to that location where she last was to mourn her there.
It puzzles the H*** out of me too as to what FD did to JD and where he put her. The very fact, imo, that he committed suicide tells me that besides the fact that he wasn’t going to spend the rest of his life in a prison cell, whatever he did to her and wherever he put her is so heinous that he couldn’t ever face his children again if they ever found her remains. A shallow, empty, ugly, shell of a little man, he was. I’m afraid that what ever he did to her remains will never be known, unless MT or KM have an ounce of human decency and conscience to reveal the truth, but I don’t imagine either one ever will.

It puzzles the H*** out of me too as to what FD did to JD and where he put her. The very fact, imo, that he committed suicide tells me that besides the fact that he wasn’t going to spend the rest of his life in a prison cell, whatever he did to her and wherever he put her is so heinous that he couldn’t ever face his children again if they ever found her remains. A shallow, empty, ugly, shell of a little man, he was. I’m afraid that what ever he did to her remains will never be known, unless MT or KM have an ounce of human decency and conscience to reveal the truth, but I don’t imagine either one ever will.
ITA. And that has made the Pattis-Smith exploitation of the suicide as evidence of FD’s supposed undeserved suffering all the more despicable. The same with the games MT’s lawyer is playing in the shadow of a STILL missing mother of five.

Yes, good question!

And in the Evelyn Boswell case in TN, the mother was arrested just for lying to LE and she's got a very high bond.

They don't have human decency or conscience. However, they know the info and helped plan it - there's no doubt about that. MT had the most to gain of all. They all had motive. They were all fully invested in the murder, its planning, carrying it out and covering it up.

They'll be looking at many years of jail time - a far greater motivator than decency or conscience, in their cases.

Does her permission to go to sales "visits" with clients include coffee and tea with Petu....Does the "client" need to look at any of the skins???? I am thoroughly disgusted with the questionable "new" job she has....Hopefully Colangelo or whoever takes over the prosecution of MT will be more prepared for the next hearing. They should be asking her bond monitors for a log of sales itinerary and perhaps checking with the "potential" clients to see what the visit entailed.

So she is still socializing with her friends, and calling it work? Are you kidding me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum