Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe this is still a "go"?? Since I can't access the CT court site - someone can correct me if I'm wrong.... :)

Tuesday, June 2nd:
*Pretrial Hearing (re murder) (@ 10am ET) – CT – Jennifer Rebecca Farber Dulos (50) (May 24, 2019, New Canaan) – for *Kent D. Mawhinney (54) arrested & charged (1/7/20) & arraigned (2/20/20) with conspiracy to commit murder. Plead not guilty. Held on $2M bond.
Court info from 1/7/20 thru 1/28/20 reference post #606 here:
Deceased/Not Found - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #47

2/20/20 Update: DA Colangelo said he’s awaiting discovery from state police in the case. Mawhinney enters not guilty plea. 3/31 is next court date.
Due to the coronavirus, Connecticut courts are only hearing “priority 1” matters for the next two weeks.
3/26/20 Update: Murder: Pretrial hearing on 3/31/20 has been rescheduled for 4/28. 4/28/20: Murder: Pretrial hearing was cancelled due to the coronavirus and rescheduled to 6/2.
5/9/20 Update: New prosecutor for the case- Paul Ferencek has replaced Colangelo. Hope he will be tough. Ferencek worked under Colangelo previously and Colangelo supported his appointment. He’s been in the CT Criminal Justice dept. since 1988.
5/20/20 Update: Courts in Connecticut will be expanding the kind of cases that are done remotely on Monday (5/20/20). Those cases include civil pre-trials, trial management conferences and status conferences. All of this will be done through video or over the phone.

*Charged (1/2019) spousal sexual assault, disorderly conduct & 2nd degree unlawful restraint & in June, 2019 with violating of a protective order. $500 bond.
If bond made – on house arrest, surrender passport & no contact with co-defendants. Dulos’ former civil lawyer who represented Dulos against a $2.5 million civil lawsuit filed by his mother-in-law.
Court info from 2/14/20 thru 2/14/20 reference post #1101 here:
Deceased/Not Found - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #48

4/23/20 Update: Due to the coronavirus pretrial/disposition hearing on 4/23 has been rescheduled on 6/25.
*Michelle C. Tronconis (44/now 45) – Had pretrial hearing on 8/6/20.
*Fotis Dulos (52) – Committed suicide on 1/28/20 & declared dead at 5:32pm on 1/30/20. 3/3/20: Charges dismissed. The case against Dulos will be officially dismissed in about a year, unless the state decides to reopen it.

I believe this is still a "go"?? Since I can't access the CT court site - someone can correct me if I'm wrong.... :)

Tuesday, June 2nd:
*Pretrial Hearing (re murder) (@ 10am ET) – CT – Jennifer Rebecca Farber Dulos (50) (May 24, 2019, New Canaan) – for *Kent D. Mawhinney (54) arrested & charged (1/7/20) & arraigned (2/20/20) with conspiracy to commit murder. Plead not guilty. Held on $2M bond.
Court info from 1/7/20 thru 1/28/20 reference post #606 here:
Deceased/Not Found - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #47

2/20/20 Update: DA Colangelo said he’s awaiting discovery from state police in the case. Mawhinney enters not guilty plea. 3/31 is next court date.
Due to the coronavirus, Connecticut courts are only hearing “priority 1” matters for the next two weeks.
3/26/20 Update: Murder: Pretrial hearing on 3/31/20 has been rescheduled for 4/28. 4/28/20: Murder: Pretrial hearing was cancelled due to the coronavirus and rescheduled to 6/2.
5/9/20 Update: New prosecutor for the case- Paul Ferencek has replaced Colangelo. Hope he will be tough. Ferencek worked under Colangelo previously and Colangelo supported his appointment. He’s been in the CT Criminal Justice dept. since 1988.
5/20/20 Update: Courts in Connecticut will be expanding the kind of cases that are done remotely on Monday (5/20/20). Those cases include civil pre-trials, trial management conferences and status conferences. All of this will be done through video or over the phone.

*Charged (1/2019) spousal sexual assault, disorderly conduct & 2nd degree unlawful restraint & in June, 2019 with violating of a protective order. $500 bond.
If bond made – on house arrest, surrender passport & no contact with co-defendants. Dulos’ former civil lawyer who represented Dulos against a $2.5 million civil lawsuit filed by his mother-in-law.
Court info from 2/14/20 thru 2/14/20 reference post #1101 here:
Deceased/Not Found - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #48

4/23/20 Update: Due to the coronavirus pretrial/disposition hearing on 4/23 has been rescheduled on 6/25.
*Michelle C. Tronconis (44/now 45) – Had pretrial hearing on 8/6/20.
*Fotis Dulos (52) – Committed suicide on 1/28/20 & declared dead at 5:32pm on 1/30/20. 3/3/20: Charges dismissed. The case against Dulos will be officially dismissed in about a year, unless the state decides to reopen it.

Morning Niner....New Dates and Times:

MAWHINNEY KENT 1965 Stamford JD Pre-Trial 07/09/2020 10:00 AM FST -CR20-0241179-T
MAWHINNEY KENT DOUGLAS 1965 Hartford GA 14 Awaiting Disposition 06/25/2020 10:00 AM H14H-CR19-0281509-T
MAWHINNEY KENT DOUGLAS 1965 Hartford JD Pre-Trial 06/25/2020 10:00 AM HHD -CR19-0266274-T

Wonder what the new GF thinks about the info found in this court decision :eek::eek::eek:

Oooh-I was wondering the same thing, and wondering if the safe deposit box was full of Farber cash...I think AC took everything out of that box on Fd’s direction and kept it. I wonder if the forensic proctoscope will extend to her own bank deposits? Maybe she is smart enough not to leave that kind of a trail...

@_ShannonMiller

Attorney Richard Weinstein on Farber vs. Dulos ruling: “Obviously we are very pleased with the court’s decision. We obtained civil justice however there will never be criminal justice. We’re optimistic we’ll be able to obtain some money for Gloria and the kids.”

@_ShannonMiller

Attorney Richard Weinstein on Farber vs. Dulos ruling: “Obviously we are very pleased with the court’s decision. We obtained civil justice however there will never be criminal justice. We’re optimistic we’ll be able to obtain some money for Gloria and the kids.”

If FD were alive he should’ve been charged with another felony for fabricating those checks. See CGS 53a-155(a)(2). (Same statute he was charged under—(a)(1)—for disposing of evidence in the criminal case).

(BTW, Pattis should’ve been charged with CGS 53a-155(a)(2) for fabricating that fake affidavit in the Alex Jones case. IM0.)

“Sec. 53a-155. Tampering with or fabricating physical evidence: Class D felony. (a) A person is guilty of tampering with or fabricating physical evidence if, believing that a criminal investigation conducted by a law enforcement agency or an official proceeding is pending, or about to be instituted, such person: (1) Alters, destroys, conceals or removes any record, document or thing with purpose to impair its verity or availability in such criminal investigation or official proceeding; or (2) makes, presents or uses any record, document or thing knowing it to be false and with purpose to mislead a public servant who is or may be engaged in such criminal investigation or official proceeding.

(b) Tampering with or fabricating physical evidence is a class D felony.

Wonder if the Chief Disciplinary Counsel will refer it to a Bar panel to investigate whether FD’s lawyers colluded in the fabrication of the checks. If so, then matter should be referred to the State’s Attorney.

If FD were alive he should’ve been charged with another felony for fabricating those checks. See CGS 53a-155(a)(2). (Same statute he was charged under—(a)(1)—for disposing of evidence in the criminal case).

(BTW, Pattis should’ve been charged with CGS 53a-155(a)(2) for fabricating that fake affidavit in the Alex Jones case. IM0.)

“Sec. 53a-155. Tampering with or fabricating physical evidence: Class D felony. (a) A person is guilty of tampering with or fabricating physical evidence if, believing that a criminal investigation conducted by a law enforcement agency or an official proceeding is pending, or about to be instituted, such person: (1) Alters, destroys, conceals or removes any record, document or thing with purpose to impair its verity or availability in such criminal investigation or official proceeding; or (2) makes, presents or uses any record, document or thing knowing it to be false and with purpose to mislead a public servant who is or may be engaged in such criminal investigation or official proceeding.

(b) Tampering with or fabricating physical evidence is a class D felony.

Wonder if the Chief Disciplinary Counsel will refer it to a Bar panel to investigate whether FD’s lawyers colluded in the fabrication of the checks. If so, then matter should be referred to the State’s Attorney.

I wonder if Pattis told him to create the checks or if Dulos did it on his own?

WOW. The Checks were FABRICATED.

The below noted Exhibit G, was the 'supposed' cleared Fore Group Farmington Bank checks to Hilliard Farber.

"The court does not credit Dulos’ testimony claiming diminution of the monies so loaned either by way of checks appearing in exhibit G, which the court finds to have been fabricated by Dulos, his testimony that Farber verbally forgave the loans, Dulos’ claims of simple error in listing the sums owed to Farber in the Fore Group’s tax returns from 2010 to 2016 as loans rather than equity payments by Farber, or that any part of the outstanding funds should be attributed to construction work done by the Fore Group on Farber’s second home".

IMO.

Kind of opens the door to what else in FD's personal and business dealings may have been fabricated and whether others knew.

Kind of opens the door to what else in FD's personal and business dealings may have been fabricated and whether others knew.

Yes! I think if they want to dig, they’ll find lots of stuff like this. Do you recall the video from the court proceeding about this when he was being questioned? Remember how smug he was? He’s done this many times, and so have his friends

This aired on ID Discovery June 1 (yesterday). Haven’t seen it, has anyone? You can catch it online or maybe OnDemand if interested.

'Vanished in New Canaan: An ID Mystery': Release date, plot, trailer and all you need to know about the Investigation Discovery show

The disappearance of New Canaan mom, Jennifer Dulos, will be the subject of Investigation Discovery's new show. 'Vanished in New Canaan: An ID Mystery' documents the details of Dulos' disappearance and investigations focusing on her estranged husband Fotis and his new lover as police suspect their role in the 50-year-old having gone missing.

And I think Rena helped him create all those fake checks and documents he brought in the big bag to court. There’s no telling what all she got away with and stole from the children.
I beg to differ. I think Rena knows nothing about her brother's unlawful acts.. probably his lawyer helped him with those fabricated checks or suggested him to make those.

This aired on ID Discovery June 1 (yesterday). Haven’t seen it, has anyone? You can catch it online or maybe OnDemand if interested.

'Vanished in New Canaan: An ID Mystery': Release date, plot, trailer and all you need to know about the Investigation Discovery show

The disappearance of New Canaan mom, Jennifer Dulos, will be the subject of Investigation Discovery's new show. 'Vanished in New Canaan: An ID Mystery' documents the details of Dulos' disappearance and investigations focusing on her estranged husband Fotis and his new lover as police suspect their role in the 50-year-old having gone missing.
The subtitle and very first paragraph under the plot have the date of Jennifer’s disappearance wrong. May 29, not May 24- doesn’t bode well for the accuracy of the program. I’m going to try and find it to watch.

@Tink56 - does that mean there was NOT a hearing today or they did have one & the next is on 7/9 (murder)? TIA!
/QUOTE]

Divorce Status Conference is on June 15.

HHD-FA19-6105839-S - MAWHINNEY, KENT D. v. HADDOCK MAWHINNEY, CHERRY ONGOCO
#
Date Time Event Description Status
1 06/15/2020 9:30AM Status Conference Proceeding
2 06/15/2020 2:00PM Status Conference Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors