Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chipped Easter plates, folks, chipped Greek Easter plates!

Agree, pernickety! Perhaps Mr. Hug is reading here & gathering our questions?
Mr. Hug is "Biglaw", so unlikely IMO. My hopes are that Mr. Weinstein will be at him to get that info from FD's lawyers, so he can collect the judgment for Mrs. Farber.

They may have to look for these....doubt that AC would have welcomed seeing them in the bedroom.
Mr. Hug, look at those attorneys' retainer agreements, and their accountings of how retainers were spent. Pattis is too prickly when reporters ask him if he got paid before FD's death.

Why would a spatula be in the bedroom? Wait, don't answer that!

Good find--no wonder some people call it a spa-TOO'-la!

Well, some of us saw Stripes in a theater....

Genuine old person, here.

The location of the crimes against Jennifer brought me to this thread.

Long ago I lived in New Canaan. We dropped my Daddy off to catch the train into New York at this Talmadge Hill Station:

upload_2020-6-5_20-6-9.jpeg

Well, some of us saw Stripes in a theater....

Genuine old person, here.

The location of the crimes against Jennifer brought me to this thread.

Long ago I lived in New Canaan. We dropped my Daddy off to catch the train into New York at this Talmadge Hill Station:

View attachment 250045

Oh...wonderful memory and cool picture. So glad you've been here.

Thanks enelram...Hope KM is involved in the Rehab program and honestly participating.

I have a male friend who goes to AA meetings in Greenwich. When he lived in Pound Ridge, Bobby Kennedy used to go to the meetings, and he'd just
sit there and never talk. I told a friend who happens to be a lawyer this, and she told me that Bobby Kennedy wasn't talking because someone
might have a tape recorder and record Kennedy and leak it to the press.

So, I'm thinking of Kent WHINNNNNNNNER in rehab. I think he's scared for his life, he's got his back against the wall.
NO, I don't think WHINNNNNNNNER would speak, but he can sit there quietly.

We don't know how well KM is participating in the program.
Having led a court ordered Behavior Modification Program for Habitual Offenders,
I can tell you not all offenders "actively" comply
with the suggestions from group leaders.
Some simply occupy a seat in the group but don't participate towards resolving their problems.
Some won't admit they caused many of the problems themselves through making poor choices. Some continue to blame others for
their situation.
Also some long term alcoholics have serious
deficits in the brain due to the effects of alcohol. Many experience problems with judgement, impulse control and other executive functions. Alcohol abuse DOES
change the brain. Whether or not KM is able to overcome these problems remains to be seen.
I won't even get into the physical health problems within his body that may not show up immediately but they're there nonetheless.
Also depends on the support system KM may or may not have around him. Many alcoholics
have run off family and friends due to the difficulties in dealing with them.
Some 'addicts' stop alcohol and substitute another problematic outlet for their coping methods.
So it remains to be seen what happens to him in the future.
moo

I am going to hope that he finds some kind of redemption arc by telling what he knows for the sake of JD’s five children. Surely, there’s some way. None of us can erase the past but if he could—actually, if he would as I believe he definitely could—ease the pain of JD’s children and mom, that’s a light from the dark. MOO. I believe someone who knows something important is going to tell and soon; I just wonder which person it will be. MOO.

I am going to hope that he finds some kind of redemption arc by telling what he knows for the sake of JD’s five children. Surely, there’s some way. None of us can erase the past but if he could—actually, if he would as I believe he definitely could—ease the pain of JD’s children and mom, that’s a light from the dark. MOO. I believe someone who knows something important is going to tell and soon; I just wonder which person it will be. MOO.

Wouldn’t it be something if one of those two idiots decided to come clean? Of course, only one needs to, and I really thought that MT would be the one to do it as soon as Fd died. But she didn’t, and I don’t believe it’s because she doesn’t know anything. And since Fd’s death, and MT’s mad dash to look like Mother Theresa, I can imagine that she has never once considered giving the Farber family what they need to work through the death of Jennifer. So now I’m kind of hoping that KM is the one to spill, and that it puts MT away for a very long time-not only because of her involvement in planning the murder and participation in the aftermath, but because she is now trying to rebrand herself as a caring mother, and wonderful human being, like in Jennifer’s image. It’s funny-for Jennifer, it was effortless, but MT has to constantly push the narrative, by her nearly daily Instagram posts. She shouldn’t have to keep telling people what she is-they should just be able to see it, right?

Wouldn’t it be something if one of those two idiots decided to come clean? Of course, only one needs to, and I really thought that MT would be the one to do it as soon as Fd died. But she didn’t, and I don’t believe it’s because she doesn’t know anything. And since Fd’s death, and MT’s mad dash to look like Mother Theresa, I can imagine that she has never once considered giving the Farber family what they need to work through the death of Jennifer. So now I’m kind of hoping that KM is the one to spill, and that it puts MT away for a very long time-not only because of her involvement in planning the murder and participation in the aftermath, but because she is now trying to rebrand herself as a caring mother, and wonderful human being, like in Jennifer’s image. It’s funny-for Jennifer, it was effortless, but MT has to constantly push the narrative, by her nearly daily Instagram posts. She shouldn’t have to keep telling people what she is-they should just be able to see it, right?
Absolutely agree. It’s been my long held MOO that MT can’t come clean because she is in this up to her eyeballs in all of it- the shenanigans with Fore’s convoluted financials through Jennifer’s murder...She can’t point the finger at FD without pointing the finger at herself (moo), hence the redemption tour and sudden loss of the English language. It’s all she’s got. Hope KM is paying attention and sees the sliver of a chance at possibly minimizing, in any way, the heap of trouble in front of him.

last we heard from @afitzy ( in Mar?)she had some interesting thoughts on MT.
Hoping you are ok @afitzy and looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Since the thread isn't busy, can someone tell me if deceased people, like Fulos, would still get charges filed.
A local gal here was shot by her husband a year ago and survived. He killed himself. Anyways, that local gal is showing some kind of paper today with charges on it.

Since the thread isn't busy, can someone tell me if deceased people, like Fulos, would still get charges filed.
A local gal here was shot by her husband a year ago and survived. He killed himself. Anyways, that local gal is showing some kind of paper today with charges on it.

If I understand you, I think that the only charges now to be filed would have to be on MT and KM, and not on Fd, even if he was suspected, along with the others, of a crime. In your local case, I can’t imagine why they would charge someone who was already deceased.

Could your friend be starting a civil action? If the deceased husband left money or property to someone else, or left no will, she may be in court for that?

Wrongful death could be filed against Fd's estate. Since he didn't leave anything of value...no point.

Kent Mawhinney should spill everything. As far as we know, he has 5 children. If he becomes clean and sober NOW and does the honorable thing NOW he will likely be able to establish a relationship with at least one of those children eventually.

Currently, as one of the attorneys who worked with Fd to steal money and mother from 5 children -- don't think that reconciliation could happen.

Sooner the better, Kent. First thing Monday would be great, Kent.

And, if Michelle Troconis pins it all on him first, no one is likely to believe his version. We might, as long as that version matches the facts we have. (I figure her's won't...just sayin'.)

JMHO YMMV LRR

If I understand you, I think that the only charges now to be filed would have to be on MT and KM, and not on Fd, even if he was suspected, along with the others, of a crime. In your local case, I can’t imagine why they would charge someone who was already deceased.
I couldn't read her screen shot well. It was kinda faint. Maybe it was the original charge that she is now disagreeing with, and not a current filing.
Thx for responding.

Could your friend be starting a civil action? If the deceased husband left money or property to someone else, or left no will, she may be in court for that?

Wrongful death could be filed against Fd's estate. Since he didn't leave anything of value...no point.

Kent Mawhinney should spill everything. As far as we know, he has 5 children. If he becomes clean and sober NOW and does the honorable thing NOW he will likely be able to establish a relationship with at least one of those children eventually.

Currently, as one of the attorneys who worked with Fd to steal money and mother from 5 children -- don't think that reconciliation could happen.

Sooner the better, Kent. First thing Monday would be great, Kent.

And, if Michelle Troconis pins it all on him first, no one is likely to believe his version. We might, as long as that version matches the facts we have. (I figure her's won't...just sayin'.)

JMHO YMMV LRR
Possibly (re the lawsuit).
I'm not closely connected to the case I mentioned above. But since she's a local woman who survived being shot, I follow her (if she posts). She was one of the lucky ones to survive. ANYWHO, back to this case, it still irks me that they let Fotis out on bail. It seemed nothing good would come of that, and it didn't.
But I think justice will be survived, anyway. I know this was covered lots of times here, but MT helping dispose of evidence, sealed the deal for me, as far as her being guilty

Absolutely agree. It’s been my long held MOO that MT can’t come clean because she is in this up to her eyeballs in all of it- the shenanigans with Fore’s convoluted financials through Jennifer’s murder...She can’t point the finger at FD without pointing the finger at herself (moo), hence the redemption tour and sudden loss of the English language. It’s all she’s got. Hope KM is paying attention and sees the sliver of a chance at possibly minimizing, in any way, the heap of trouble in front of him.

last we heard from @afitzy ( in Mar?)she had some interesting thoughts on MT.
Hoping you are ok @afitzy and looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Here's one of @afitzy's brillant posts from March...She is so missed, and we all hope well!
(And, I might add that in juxtaposition to afitzy's insights, MT is now singing her own praises for her psychological training and work with "unfortunate" children) Afitzy is referring to the court report about the psychological damage FD was causing his children (links to originals at the end of copied post.)
Thanks @afitzy....well said, as always:

Reading these emotion laden descriptions from the Court about the impact of Fd AND MT weaponising the children against JFd simply brings tears to the eyes now as it did when I first read them many months ago. To see 2 children brought to the point of being candidates for in patient care IMO should have brought criminal charges of child abuse AGAINST Fd AND MT. Yes, MT was IMO very much part of what was done to the Dulos children and she did it knowingly and willingly and she did it to torture and torment not just the children but her main foe, JFd. Reading this again, there is no doubt in my mind that MT was FRONT AND CENTER for this entire process of using the 5 Dulos children against JFd.

I also wonder if the Greek Family ever read the Family Court documents and this one in particular? I doubt it, but I'm curious as this document and a few other similar ones, told me precisely who Fd and MT are as human beings. After reading these documents I never doubted JFd claims about wanting to see MT and her daughter barred from interacting with the 5 Dulos children. Nope, no doubt in my mind. As who would want their beloved children to interact with a human being such as MT who thought that 'winning' meant tormenting and psychologically torturing minor children?

I could never get to the bottom of whether MT was ever investigated by CT DSC to ascertain if she was fit herself to be a parent and we don't know if any investigation was ever undertaken to make sure that MT daughter was deemed 'safe' at 4Jx too. Nothing would surprise me as to the ineptness of the State of CT but I am surprised that one of the 'officers of the court' in this case didn't undertake to make sure that MT daughter was safe as it was clear from the testimony about MT and Fd that these 2 individuals themselves didn't hesitate to use children for their own goals and they also didn't hesitate to use MT daughter as a pawn in their games as well. IMO this should have been investigated and MT daughter removed from the situation if it was found that she was being used by adults with no scruples or morals as part of their scheme to torture and torment JFd via her children.

The pain of the children was obvious and real and was documented over a long period of time by multiple professionals YET Fd AND MT PERSISTED WITH THEIR PLAN TO USE THE CHILDREN AGAINST JFd WITH NO CARE AS TO THE PSYCHOLOGICAL DESTRUCTION ON THE CHILDREN. Nope, no care and worse though IMO was that they enjoyed the pain being inflicted. That is IMO who Fd and MT are as people. They don't care who they bring down and what damage they inflict so long as they get what they want and when they want it.

ZERO doubt in my mind that MT KNEW EXACTLY WHAT WAS GOING ON here with the DULOS CHILDREN and SHE DIDN'T CARE EITHER.

Did Fd and MT sit around and give each other 'high fives' to say that they were WINNING all the meantime the Court was documented the psychological breakdown of the 2 oldest Dulos children? My guess is YES! This unraveling of the children and the drama inflicted was right up the alley of Fd and MT.

Yep, Fd and MT IMO are monsters because IMO any human beings who saw what was happening to the 5 Dulos children WOULD HAVE STOPPED.

But, WE DIDN'T SEE Fd and MT STOPPING ANYTHING IN TERMS OF THEIR BEHAVIOR.

Nope.

No Stopping. The monstrous behaviour continued and continued and it got worse because Fd and MT then asked the Dulos children to LIE about MT and her daughter.

Yep, 44 yo single mother herself knew what was going on with the Dulos children and EVEN WITH A DEGREE IN PSYCHOLOGY and a mother who was formerly a psychologist (before losing her license and being an 'almost felon' via revision agreement from US Govt) the torment and torture of children continued.

This IMO is precisely who MT and Fd are and there is no caring about children and the damage it could inflict upon the children FOR A LIFETIME.

But, IMO it all got quite worse than this (as if this were possible) as MT then proceeded to use her daughter to communicate and manipulate the older Dulos children. For this fact alone I believe JFd should have brought MT into the divorce action directly and sought a protection order against BOTH MT and HER DAUGHTER who was being used by Fd and MT as part of their diabolical plot to unhinge JFd via playing psychological games with the Dulos children who no doubt were in huge pain and suffered massive confusion.

To me this also show the cruel streak and sadistic streaks of both Fd and MT. The goal IMO was to inflict massive pain on JFd and how best to do that but to attack directly what she was willing to give up her life to protect, namely her 5 beloved children.

Based on this document (and the many others in the file along similar lines too IMO) there is NO WAY I will ever be convinced that MT and Fd AREN'T MONSTERs for doing what they did to 5 children that had no part of this battle with JFd.

But, MT and Fd didn't care about the children. They just cared about winning at all costs and MT was even willing to make HER DAUGHTER a component of the battle against JFd. I do very much wonder if biodad was aware of what was going on and I do very much wonder if this particular document and some others that are along the same lines haven't been translated to spanish and shared with him as its clear he loves his daughter but I do wonder how much he might know about how his daughter was used by MT and Fd against the Dulos children and JFd in particular? I also wonder if CT DCS has investigated the role of MT and her daughter in the Dulos divorce at any point and whether MTs fitness as a parent herself has been evaluated? Will have to do some investigatory work along these lines as every time I read this particular document its impossible to yet again separate Fd and MT....they are just always there together, every step of the way and they had a plan to simply unravel JFd piece by piece and the children were IMO where JFd was most vulnerable and MT and Fd knew it IMO.

Monsters = Michele Troconis + Fotis Dulos.

MOO
212281-321d6a8926bd37762635a9388f1a7e44.jpg

This and a few other afitzy's posts from March:
CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #48
Post #’s 869, 870, 871, 872…look on page 45 for a few others.

For those with strong stomachs , Court Records about FD losing visitation because of lying to the children and causing the children harm:
CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #48

Last edited:
Aydrianna523 said:

From my notes:

*Fotis Dulos (52) – Committed suicide on 1/28/20 & declared dead at 5:32pm on 1/30/20. 3/3/20: Charges dismissed. The case against Dulos will be officially dismissed in about a year, unless the state decides to reopen it.

Obviously and thankfully, I am not MT but I cannot imagine wanting a juicer or anything else from a house that has seen so much sadness and tragedy—especially if I had been part of the reason for the sadness! Oh, and then I wouldn’t want it knowing my former (married) boyfriend had lived there with his new, beautiful girlfriend and written the most lovingly about her in his suicide note, when he’d just lumped me in with others. I mean, some old discarded girlfriends might be bothered by the likelihood that maybe FD and his new girlfriend used that juicer together. Interesting! MOO.
Michelle had to pay her lawyer to make an application to get permission to take this stuff. Probably cost min. $2,500. Juicers, spatulas, etc. aren't worth much.
IMO There are items at the house which are evidence of her complicity in JD's death. Some of them may be on her list. Some she may try to grab while she is taking the others.
Its not about juicers, etc. It is Michelle trying to beat the needle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessicawilliams0