Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #50

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just finished watching the full hearing. Attorney Schoenhorn has made a mistake in alienating Attorney Colangelo, IMO.

And, Attorney S. has played too close to fire, too much time contacting the media, and too little time preparing and writing memorandums.

Wonder what MT was scribbling to her attorney during the discussion of where she could travel, etc.?

All in all, so pleased to see the state hold firm and must trust Judge Blawie to be well acquainted with case law.

Just finished watching the full hearing. Attorney Schoenhorn has made a mistake in alienating Attorney Colangelo, IMO.

And, Attorney S. has played too close to fire, too much time contacting the media, and too little time preparing and writing memorandums.

Wonder what MT was scribbling to her attorney during the discussion of where she could travel, etc.?

All in all, so pleased to see the state hold firm and must trust Judge Blawie to be well acquainted with case law.
Her sister was in the background. Appeared to be taking notes or could have been connected to the interpreter and just reading his words?
What do you guys think?
AND.........MOOOO

Wow -- I thought it was a great day in court! :)

MT got nothing, and JS knocked down a peg, finally.

And for anybody concerned about the court lifting the intensive probation supervision or "IPS," don't be.

JS was too ignorant to understand (until the last 3 minutes of the hearing) that lifting IPS is not the equivalent of no curfew or house arrest. Every provision of house arrest applies including GPS monitoring.

Lifting IPS does not mean MT is free to come and go as she pleases without monitoring but it took JS asking the court about changing her curfew before he realized he got nothing!! MT's curfew applies to house arrest, not IPS.

And I think the best part of today's hearing was when Judge B stated that he talked to somebody knowledgeable about how IPS had to adapt to the state COVID19 restrictions which meant MT was not having to meet with her PO weekly and how she was actually relieved and not inconvenienced since March.

Essentially, Judge B lifted a probation requirement for a couple of weeks (until his ruling) that really wasn't impacting MT one way or the other!

I don't see Judge B doing away with house arrest which mandates GPS and I don't think he believes MT has strong ties to the community.

MOO

Following the good link SDS71 posted on the actual trial there is a 13-15 minute video of the press conference. Schoenhorn is telling the press he is fighting to get the real information to them, etc. He also states that Attorney Colangelo is hiding discovery and the custody report is important to MT's case. Still smh...

I was disappointed that it wasn't Judge White, however I think he may have ruled the same. It seems they want to give a little but stick to the meat of things.
One thing the judge did say, when JS mentioned her charge for conspiracy to commit, that it was her most serious charge. He didn't let that slide. JS had to concur.
Conspiracy to commit murder is BIG.
MT will be held accountable.
MOO.

Wow -- I thought it was a great day in court! :)

MT got nothing, and JS knocked down a peg, finally.

And for anybody concerned about the court lifting the intensive probation supervision or "IPS," don't be.

JS was too ignorant to understand (until the last 3 minutes of the hearing) that lifting IPS is not the equivalent of no curfew or house arrest. Every provision of house arrest applies including GPS monitoring.

Lifting IPS does not mean MT is free to come and go as she pleases without monitoring but it took JS asking the court about changing her curfew before he realized he got nothing!! MT's curfew applies to house arrest, not IPS.

And I think the best part of today's hearing was when Judge B stated that he talked to somebody knowledgeable about how IPS had to adapt to the state COVID19 restrictions which meant MT was not having to meet with her PO weekly and how she was actually relieved and not inconvenienced since March.

Essentially, Judge B lifted a probation requirement for a couple of weeks (until his ruling) that really wasn't impacting MT one way or the other!

I don't see Judge B doing away with house arrest which mandates GPS and I don't think he believes MT has strong ties to the community.

MOO
This deserves a double like.
Thanks for bottom lining it.
MOO.

Following the good link SDS71 posted on the actual trial there is a 13-15 minute video of the press conference. Schoenhorn is telling the press he is fighting to get the real information to them, etc. He also states that Attorney Colangelo is hiding discovery and the custody report is important to MT's case. Still smh...

Baaad, bad JS. It's not a good idea to misrepresent what RC said because of what you did.

True, the law allows media to have access to the attachments such as the videos that JS took it upon himself to release by email. However, the law requires the court to give access to (or deny) what JS filed, and does not provide for JS to act like he's both the defendant's attorney and the court.

He's shameless to try and garner Media support using a situation that's clearly advantageous to the media.

I have to keep reminding myself that JS first career was in media, and not law.

MOO

I was disappointed that it wasn't Judge White, however I think he may have ruled the same. It seems they want to give a little but stick to the meat of things.
One thing the judge did say, when JS mentioned her charge for conspiracy to commit, that it was her most serious charge. He didn't let that slide. JS had to concur.
MOO.

I am pleased that JS has wasted all this time in Court, and preparing, as IMAGINE the money wasted for MT: probably her MOTHER'S pennies.
We know of MT's mother's background, so money lost here, is Karma still working.
MOO.

Seriously, who allegedly throws gum out the window so you or I can step on it?

MT -- that's who!

And opens the car door and wipes her hand on the ground because her hand is sticky?

Sounds like somebody did not want to touch anything inside that vehicle including her own DNA from either the gum or wiping her sticky fingers.

Nasty, vile, woman.

MOO

TBF....Sharing a gem from Judge Blawie when FD was exhibiting the MT "I don't want to comply with being monitored" requirements:

Marissa Alter
September 23, 2019 ·
Judge John Blawie essentially gave Fotis Dulos a lecture today. Here are some of his comments from the hearing.

"Besides the financial conditions of your bond, sir, you are obligated to comply with the non-financial conditions, and first and foremost of those is the GPS monitoring of you through you GPS bracelet....You've been less than diligent about your obligations to keep that bracelet fully charged so the GPS can properly function....In terms of GPS monitoring, a low battery status is not a trivial condition."

"Sir, until these charges are litigated, you have to understand you must comply with your GPS monitoring and that includes keeping that bracelet fully charged or at least not in the low battery status where it's in danger of losing the ability to track you. As you know, there's two doors out of this courtroom. There's that door [motions to side where defendants in custody come in], and there's the door out the back with your counsel. I don't want to send you through that door while these allegations are pending....I don't want to have to have another hearing on this issue because I will consider raising your bond if I get another report of noncompliance."

MOO.

One can never be disappointed when the criminal defendant you are working tirelessly to convict and make responsible for their offense stands before Judge Blawie.

He signed MT's arrest warrant and she was in jail the next day.

He's been on the bench for 16 years, and signed the last death warrant.

No substitution for Judge Blawie, IMO.

Fotis Dulos warrant: 5 things about Judge John Blawie

I found it interesting when her attorney opined as how Jennifer was not the proper custodian of her children (from divorce records?) that MT's mother vigorously shook her head in agreement.
OMG.
MOO.

I guess I'm not surprised that JS would stoop so low. What's important to know about this "custodial evaluation" alleging JF, not the proper custodial parent is that the court it was intended for did not use it and ruled to disregard it. It was sealed yet mishandled by NP. I believe it was prepared by the same person that was so charmed by FD that he embarrassed himself gushing over him. MOO

I guess I'm not surprised that JS would stoop so low. What's important to know about this "custodial evaluation" alleging JF, not the proper custodial parent is that the court it was intended for did not use it and ruled to disregard it. It was sealed yet mishandled by NP. I believe it was prepared by the same person that was so charmed by FD that he embarrassed himself gushing over him. MOO

I still don’t know what relevance the Dulos custody hearing has on MT’s case? And what business is it of hers or her attorney’s? Can somebody educate me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member