Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ick! That house looks so cold and sterile. Nothing homey about it. Jmo

It’s so funny but when I look at it, I see serenity and peace WHEN only JFD and the kids were there. It’s light and bright, and I see all the things JFD and the kids could have had fun doing there. I don’t know why but I feel like there were many places for books and hanging out, and I feel like I can see the warm and sunny world that JFD wanted to create for the kids. I guess I feel like this shows how the light, like the good in the world, can shine through even the darkest evil. I definitely feel like houses imbibe feelings and experiences of those who lived there but that they can reflect the good as well. I know it sounds odd and it’s certainly just MOO but seeing that house gives me some comfort because even the depths of ugliness that FD and MT brought into it were no match for the enduring light and love from JFD and the kids. I wouldn’t have the money and I’d get lost in it but I could live there and celebrate the spirit and light of JFD and her beloved children and revel in the fact that, in a way, the house cast out FD and MT. I know it’d never be allowed by zoning but what a powerful place it would be for a domestic violence shelter. I hope a bidding war takes place over it so maybe the kids will benefit. The furnishings, etc. give me pause although of course I’d like for the kids to benefit from those sales, too. I just would not want anything that had been too close to MT. It’s like a Horcux kind of thing. Of course, I can’t think there could be anything much left after the many grab-and-go trips by MT. It reminds me of the Grinch taking all that he could carry...didn’t FD have to go buy dishes after she left with her first haul? I’ve no sympathy for him but again...did MT move in with four or five semi-truck loads of stuff? Based on her ever-growing list of what was hers in the house, it would seem so she must have. Or, as seems her pattern, she saw something that someone else had, decided she wanted it, and just did whatever it took to try to take it. I’ll never have another lemon squeezer in this house. MOO.

Ick! That house looks so cold and sterile. Nothing homey about it. Jmo

It’s so funny but when I look at it, I see serenity and peace WHEN only JFD and the kids were there. It’s light and bright, and I see all the things JFD and the kids could have had fun doing there. I don’t know why but I feel like there were many places for books and hanging out, and I feel like I can see the warm and sunny world that JFD wanted to create for the kids. I guess I feel like this shows how the light, like the good in the world, can shine through even the darkest evil. I definitely feel like houses imbibe feelings and experiences of those who lived there but that they can reflect the good as well. I know it sounds odd and it’s certainly just MOO but seeing that house gives me some comfort because even the depths of ugliness that FD and MT brought into it were no match for the enduring light and love from JFD and the kids. I wouldn’t have the money and I’d get lost in it but I could live there and celebrate the spirit and light of JFD and her beloved children and revel in the fact that, in a way, the house cast out FD and MT. I know it’s never be allowed by zoning but what a powerful place it would be for a domestic violence shelter. I hope a bidding war takes place over it so maybe the kids will benefit. The furnishings, etc. give me pause although of course I’d like for the kids to benefit from those sales, too. I just would not want anything that had been too close to MT. It’s like a Horcux kind of thing. Of course, I can’t think there could be anything much left after the many grab-and-go trips by MT. It reminds me of the Grinch taking all that he could carry...didn’t FD have to go buy dishes after she left with her first haul? I’ve no sympathy for him but again...did MT move in with four or five semi-truck loads of stuff? Or, as seems her pattern, she saw something that someone else had, decided she wanted it, and just did whatever it took to try to take it. I’ll never have another lemon squeezer in this house. MOO.

It’s so funny but when I look at it, I see serenity and peace WHEN only JFD and the kids were there. It’s light and bright, and I see all the things JFD and the kids could have had fun doing there. I don’t know why but I feel like there were many places for books and hanging out, and I feel like I can see the warm and sunny world that JFD wanted to create for the kids. I guess I feel like this shows how the light, like the good in the world, can shine through even the darkest evil. I definitely feel like houses imbibe feelings and experiences of those who lived there but that they can reflect the good as well. I know it sounds odd and it’s certainly just MOO but seeing that house gives me some comfort because even the depths of ugliness that FD and MT brought into it were no match for the enduring light and love from JFD and the kids. I wouldn’t have the money and I’d get lost in it but I could live there and celebrate the spirit and light of JFD and her beloved children and revel in the fact that, in a way, the house cast out FD and MT. I know it’s never be allowed by zoning but what a powerful place it would be for a domestic violence shelter. I hope a bidding war takes place over it so maybe the kids will benefit. The furnishings, etc. give me pause although of course I’d like for the kids to benefit from those sales, too. I just would not want anything that had been too close to MT. It’s like a Horcux kind of thing. Of course, I can’t think there could be anything much left after the many grab-and-go trips by MT. It reminds me of the Grinch taking all that he could carry...didn’t FD have to go buy dishes after she left with her first haul? I’ve no sympathy for him but again...did MT move in with four or five semi-truck loads of stuff? Or, as seems her pattern, she saw something that someone else had, decided she wanted it, and just did whatever it took to try to take it. I’ll never have another lemon squeezer in this house. MOO.

Sorry I posted that twice! Lately that’s been happening; I’ll try to be more careful!

If that's what they want, I think it should be granted.
The kids read every article. OMG.
MOO.

If it were me as a kid, I would have, too. I’m just always better when I know the facts and I hated it as a kid when someone tried to hide the truth from me even if it was an awful truth. I hope that MT and every other person trying to take (or who already did take) what belongs to those kids including their beloved mom and their peace of mind reads that and realizes that those kids know just how terrible those people are acting. It’s shameful to say the least. MOO.

Lots of photos.

"The Connecticut home of Fotis Dulos who was charged with murder and kidnapping in connection with the disappearance in May of his wife, Jennifer, and then later took his own life, is to go on sale for $1.75million.

The 10,000-square-foot, six-bedroom house in Farmington, Connecticut is being listed as part of the sell-off of the estate of Fotis Dulos, Jennifer Dulos' estranged husband, The Hartford Courant reported Saturday.

Fotis Dulos, a luxury home builder, took his own life in January. He was found in the home's garage suffering from Carbon Monoxide poisoning having tried to kill himself. After being found by paramedics, he later died in hospital.

Jennifer Dulos' body has still not been found but Fotis had long been suspected of foul play in her disappearance.

The home's listing price of $1.75m is also a substantial discount from the $4.35m price tag that Fotis had wanted to sell the home for, late last year."

Missing mom Jennifer Dulos' six-bedroom Connecticut mansion hits the market for $1.75 million | Daily Mail Online

Thanks Pernickety...Makes sense...BUT....

I don't like it! :mad: Attorney S.'s voice, manner, and attitude are abrasive...IMO-MOO
Think about the Skakel case--overturned decades later on appeal for ineffective assistance of counsel--and the cost to the CT taxpayers. The state may still retry that case. So even if we don't like S's manner, he's got to be a bull-dog for his client-- and his own reputation. He doesn't want to be another Mickey Sherman, basking in publicity and doing a poor job with the $million retainer he was said to have gotten to defend Skakel.
The probate matter could even work against JS, IMO--if they went to trial without getting a death certificate from the ME, JS could argue that before a jury, to create reasonable doubt. So have the ME testify at the probate hearing and get the death certificate. According to Wiki, in the Crafts case the husband wasn't charged with murder until the wife's dental crown was found at the alleged scene of disposal of remains and the ME issued the death cert. Now we have JFD's blood and DNA on her discarded clothing and proof of large quantity of blood-loss in garage. IMO much more proof of death than in the Crafts case. And the prosecutor's report that the ME said JFD couldn't have survived without medical intervention. Yet no death certificate? Looked to me like the probate judge wants an evidentiary hearing.

If FD had successfully swiped Jennifer from her home, alive and without bloodshed, he could've been in an out in minutes, driven her to another point (meeting up with the other Suburban perhaps?) before leaving Jennifer's Suburban at Wavenly. Would bus video have surreptitiously captured him at that point in time? Would he have accessed her garage before she arrived or darted in with her? There wouldn't have been anything with Jennifer's blood or DNA TO transfer to the borrowed truck and it could've been returned without notice. Jennifer's DNA would only have been in her own vehicle, not unexpected. FD would be free to return the truck and reunite with his phone at 4 JC, with scarcely any time lapse. Had the phone call with Greece gone as planned, he might've had a strong case for at home, working all morning.... meanwhile, if he passed Jennifer off to a conspirator, they all could have met back up at 80 MS for the real revenge fantasy....

How irate FD must have been when Jennifer fought back, rewriting his careful plan. IMO there was never supposed to be a struggle in the garage, and for certain, not a bloody one. IMO he was never supposed to be away from 4JC for more than the shortest amount of time. IMO Jennifer, her DNA, any kind of clean up debris were NEVER supposed to be in the borrowed truck. Seat swap, never expected. Zip ties tells me that the plan was to ambush, incapacitate, abduct, in favor of the Secondary Location.

Jennifer fought against whatever his masterplan was with every ounce of her DNA. Thank God the nanny and her mother stepped immediately into action, because we can be sure that was Jennifer's dying wish, please please please save my children.

There is so much tragedy, devastation, loss and injustice in this story, but there are heroes. Jennifer, who saved her children, with the swift intercession of a nanny and a grandma.

May those children feel the love that surrounds them. Light, amid the darkness. A legacy that can live on and save other lives...

In a simple world where children PLAY with Legos; sick adults don't fight over them.

Peace, let them have some peace.

JMO

Last edited:
Amen to Megnut's post above....

from the Hartford Courant:

The luxury home on a quiet cul-de-sac in Farmington where Fotis Dulos and Jennifer Farber Dulos raised their family before a bitter divorce, her mysterious disappearance and his suicide is going on the market for $1.75 million.

The 10,396-square foot-house with six bedrooms on Jefferson Crossing that Dulos built for his family is being sold as part of a systematic sale of Dulos’ estate. In addition to the house, everything from boxes of Legos to high-end rugs and motorcycles will be sold as creditors and attorneys line up to get a share of the estate before it is turned over to the couple’s five children.

The luxury Connecticut home of Jennifer Farber Dulos and Fotis Dulos goes on the market for $1.75 million; furniture, rugs and kitchen items to be auctioned online

from the Hartford Courant:

The 10,396-square foot-house with six bedrooms on Jefferson Crossing that Dulos built for his family is being sold as part of a systematic sale of Dulos’ estate. In addition to the house, everything from boxes of Legos to high-end rugs and motorcycles will be sold as creditors and attorneys line up to get a share of the estate before it is turned over to the couple’s five children.

Sbm

Except MT wants the Legoes. For her teenager to play with. So the Farber-Dulos children can't.

Is that her only currency? I want what you have.

SHE'S a shell game.

WHAT A MESS she's made of what could have been a decent life....

And again I ask, for what?

JMO

Sbm

Except MT wants the Legoes. For her teenager to play with. So the Farber-Dulos children can't.

SHE'S a shell game.

JMO

That ignorant wench really does just “want what you have”. Not a hint of guilt about sliding into a wife’s position with some other woman’s husband, or that same woman’s home; creating a wedge between a father and his 5 children (although I believe it’sa good thing that those children had minimal contact with that particular father), and trying to abscond with possessions that do not belong to her. I think MT was raised to believe that whatever she wanted was hers, and hers alone. I don’t understand why her lawyer would back her determination to take cheap, meaningless stuff from that estate, whether it was actually hers or not. It really looks bad, andcthat isn’t helpful considering she already looks bad enough, IMO.

Sbm

SHE'S a shell game.

JMO

MT keeps posting on Twitter that she advises everyone to ignore the media hype and "get to know" the facts. HA!

The facts of her life and actions are evident through her actions throughout her affair and her lack of cooperation with the police and her continuing expressions of love for a murderer. IMO

Noticed in the article that it appears AC may have been the person to empty FD's safety deposit box at the bank...at least she emptied his checking account for $92+ on the day of his death. And, she won't talk to police.

The authorities or media don't seem to be reporting anything about who emptied the first safety deposit box:

Also from the Hartford article:

On the morning he tried to kill himself, Dulos sent Curry to a nearby branch of People’s Bank to empty his account. Records show it had only $92.70 in it. Police later discovered Dulos in the garage with the car running and tried to revive him. He was flown to a hospital in New York where he died a few days later.

In July, Hug discoverd that Dulos had a second safety deposit box at the same branch. Hug obtained a court order to open it and found more than $35,000 worth of gold doubloons, watches, and other jewelry inside.

Hug said that there were also three watches, which the three Dulos boys said were presents for them. There also was a pile of gold coins that were apparently birthday presents for all five children. Those items have been turned over to the children.

“I’m very happy that you found those items for the children,” Daly said during the hearing.

There was also a Tiffany ring inside, which has gone unclaimed. It’s likely, Hug said, the ring was Jennifer’s.

Did y'all notice the description of 4 JC? With a private airstrip just 10 minutes away.

I've always though absconding was an integral part of the collective plan....

JMO

Me too-I always thought they meant to leave. But Fd didn’t want to leave without the kids, because he had to “win”. I wonder if he regretted not leaving that day without the children? Once he and MT were arrested, it couldn’t happen.

Me too-I always thought they meant to leave. But Fd didn’t want to leave without the kids, because he had to “win”. I wonder if he regretted not leaving that day without the children? Once he and MT were arrested, it couldn’t happen.

Confident that Fd's perception of the nanny differs from ours....

jmho ymmv lrr

Confident that Fd's perception of the nanny differs from ours....

jmho ymmv lrr

What do you mean-that he thought she (the nanny) would be malleable, and bring him the children? He must have been steamed about the nanny grabbing the kids and spiriting them off to NYC. I am confident that they would have all left the country. I am still wondering if there are airplane tickets for 8 people for a trip out of JFK or Newark. Although there is that airstrip very close to 4JC, and possibly a pilot who was scheduled to carry them all out of there to either Greece or Argentina

What do you mean-that he thought she (the nanny) would be malleable, and bring him the children? He must have been steamed about the nanny grabbing the kids and spiriting them off to NYC. I am confident that they would have all left the country. I am still wondering if there are airplane tickets for 8 people for a trip out of JFK or Newark. Although there is that airstrip very close to 4JC, and possibly a pilot who was scheduled to carry them all out of there to either Greece or Argentina

Yes, indeed. Fd underestimated Jennifer, underestimated the nanny, underestimated Dr. Farber.

Fortunately for the children, IMHO.

Wonder why he thought they would each go along with his treachery? Perhaps because Michelle Troconis did?

jmho ymmv lrr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member