Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If FD had successfully swiped Jennifer from her home, alive and without bloodshed, he could've been in an out in minutes, driven her to another point (meeting up with the other Suburban perhaps?) before leaving Jennifer's Suburban at Wavenly. Would bus video have surreptitiously captured him at that point in time? Would he have accessed her garage before she arrived or darted in with her? There wouldn't have been anything with Jennifer's blood or DNA TO transfer to the borrowed truck and it could've been returned without notice. Jennifer's DNA would only have been in her own vehicle, not unexpected. FD would be free to return the truck and reunite with his phone at 4 JC, with scarcely any time lapse. Had the phone call with Greece gone as planned, he might've had a strong case for at home, working all morning.... meanwhile, if he passed Jennifer off to a conspirator, they all could have met back up at 80 MS for the real revenge fantasy....

How irate FD must have been when Jennifer fought back, rewriting his careful plan. IMO there was never supposed to be a struggle in the garage, and for certain, not a bloody one. IMO he was never supposed to be away from 4JC for more than the shortest amount of time. IMO Jennifer, her DNA, any kind of clean up debris were NEVER supposed to be in the borrowed truck. Seat swap, never expected. Zip ties tells me that the plan was to ambush, incapacitate, abduct, in favor of the Secondary Location.

Jennifer fought against whatever his masterplan was with every ounce of her DNA. Thank God the nanny and her mother stepped immediately into action, because we can be sure that was Jennifer's dying wish, please please please save my children.

There is so much tragedy, devastation, loss and injustice in this story, but there are heroes. Jennifer, who saved her children, with the swift intercession of a nanny and a grandma.

May those children feel the love that surrounds them. Light, amid the darkness. A legacy that can live on and save other lives...

In a simple world where children PLAY with Legos; sick adults don't fight over them.

Peace, let them have some peace.

JMO

I love this. Thank you. Yes, let those kids have some peace.

4JX under deposit in 1 day. Wonder what Greek was waiting.

I didn’t realize it was under deposit. I’m behind! I hope so much that whoever buys it, some money will go to GF and the kids or at least it will stop the losses. I am glad if it’s one less thing for GF and the kids to deal with and hear about. MOO.

FARMINGTON — A potential buyer is interested in the Fotis Dulos mansion, which was just listed for sale on Friday, an attorney involved in the foreclosure proceedings said.

Attorney Richard Weinstein confirmed on Monday there is a possible buyer and he expects the sale to be completed in a short amount of time. Weinstein represents Gloria Farber, the mother of Jennifer Dulos who is foreclosing on the property.
Attorney: Fotis Dulos mansion has a potential buyer

FARMINGTON — A potential buyer is interested in the Fotis Dulos mansion, which was just listed for sale on Friday, an attorney involved in the foreclosure proceedings said.

Attorney Richard Weinstein confirmed on Monday there is a possible buyer and he expects the sale to be completed in a short amount of time. Weinstein represents Gloria Farber, the mother of Jennifer Dulos who is foreclosing on the property.
Attorney: Fotis Dulos mansion has a potential buyer
Hoping it plays out this way.
Am I wrong in thinking this money will go to the children?
MOO.

Hoping it plays out this way.
Am I wrong in thinking this money will go to the children?
MOO.

I think Probate plays out the same in most states. Creditors have a certain period of time to present their claims to the court before time-barred and unless the court has just cause to reject each claim, they are valid and payable from the estate including proceeds from sales of its assets.

My concern is what seems somewhat unique to CT -- ghastly legal expenses by those working for the estate including the administrator. From what I've observed, Hug (Admin) seems intent on lining his own pockets before the needs of any minor children. He made that pretty obvious when he initially filed the motion wanting JD declared dead so he could first get his hands on the IRA of the decedent.

I recall when Hug wanted the court to consider selling all the estate assets to himself -- as if nobody would notice him flipping the homes for a hefty profit!

Unbelievable behavior by professionals in this case including NP and AJS! :eek:

MOO

I think Probate plays out the same in most states. Creditors have a certain period of time to present their claims to the court before time-barred and unless the court has just cause to reject each claim, they are valid and payable from the estate including proceeds from sales of its assets.

My concern is what seems somewhat unique to CT -- ghastly legal expenses by those working for the estate including the administrator. From what I've observed, Hug (Admin) seems intent on lining his own pockets before the needs of any minor children. He made that pretty obvious when he initially filed the motion wanting JD declared dead so he could first get his hands on the IRA of the decedent.

I recall when Hug wanted the court to consider selling all the estate assets to himself -- as if nobody would notice him flipping the homes for a hefty profit!

Unbelievable behavior by professionals in this case including NP and AJS! :eek:

MOO
But I thought GF bought the mortgage on the house?
MOO.

MOO.
I hope the house is worth much more than the mortgage balance and that Dr. Farber is buying it. Clears her mortgage. Then flips it for a handsome profit. Or some entity she owns like an off shore company. Off shore sells it and pays no taxes on the flip
bc it’s registered on the Isle of Mann. Hahahahaha. :D
Headlines read: “Fotus Family Finale Orchestrated by Farber Family Foreclosure.”

MOO.

She ABSOLUTELY Bought the Mortgage.

Dr. GF and HF secured the mortgage loan and when Fd Refused to pay the mortgage after JFd fled, the Bank looked to Dr. GF to make the payments.

So, Dr. GF Bought the Mortgage and became the Lien Holder as if she personally were the Bank/Mortgage Company.

This Gifted her the Legal Ability to Foreclose on 4JC.

Check Mate!!!

IMO.

Last edited:
MOO.
She did -- technically she was a co-signer on a portion of the debt (1st mortgage) so she just protected her own assets when FD failed to protect his own.

FD failed to pay the mortgage of the roof he and MT were living under because he thought it was GF responsibility to provide for him as his wife did. He was so leveraged in the end that he was headed straight to jail after that emergency bond hearing in January. The house of cards collapsed and he knew it.

That animal had one warped sense of entitlement!

GF was awarded a judgment against FD so she's also a creditor and stands in line for any proceeds by the estate.

Unfortunately, I think all these legal charges after death might get to jump to the front of the line.

(Does anybody have a copy of the civil award by GF)?

MOO

ETA: I think there's another lienholder from Utah credit line that could be a party to the foreclosure. Sorry, I tried to keep my focus on the criminal -- didn't maintain good records of the civil action.

Last edited:
Foreclosures Hit All Of Fotis Dulos' Former Properties: Report

June 22, 2020

FARMINGTON, CT — The former Farmington home of the late Fotis Dulos and his missing wife, Jennifer Farber Dulos, is about to be turned over to Gloria Farber, Jennifer's mother, through foreclosure, reports the Danbury News-Times.

Located at 4 Jefferson Crossing, the nearly 14,000-square-foot mansion is currently off the market, but it will be put up for sale when Farber receives title to the property in July, according to her attorney, Richard Weinstein. The real estate website realtor.com estimates the home's market value at $3,113,400.

Another five properties, which Fotis Dulos owned and/or built through his luxury home building business, also are in foreclosure, according to the publication.

Farber recently was awarded nearly $2 million in a civil lawsuit against Fotis Dulos; she had argued that he had stopped making payments on a loan from her family.

Fotis and Jennifer Dulos lived in the home until 2017 when Jennifer and their five children moved to New Canaan, and she filed for divorce.

The luxury Connecticut home of Jennifer Farber Dulos and Fotis Dulos goes on the market for $1.75 million; furniture, rugs and kitchen items to be auctioned online

Oct 24, 2020

The luxury home on a quiet cul-de-sac in Farmington where Fotis Dulos and Jennifer Farber Dulos raised their family before a bitter divorce, her mysterious disappearance and his suicide is going on the market for $1.75 million.

The 10,396-square foot-house with six bedrooms on Jefferson Crossing that Dulos built for his family is being sold as part of a systematic sale of Dulos’ estate. In addition to the house, everything from boxes of Legos to high-end rugs and motorcycles will be sold as creditors and attorneys line up to get a share of the estate before it is turned over to the couple’s five children.

[..]

Hug gave an update on the status of the disposal of Dulos’ belongings at a probate hearing Thursday — where the judge also deferred a motion to have Jennifer Dulos declared legally dead. Hug said that the coronavirus has slowed the sale of some of the properties, but that things were starting to move.

[..]

The listing, being handled by Marshall + Ostop Associates of William Ravies realty, describes the home as having “a stunning and flexible floor plan that combines utility with elegance.”

“A gourmet Christopher Peacock kitchen is appointed with Viking appliances, marble countertops, and a butler’s pantry,” it continues. “There are six bedrooms in the main home each with an en-suite bath. All bathrooms are appointed with marble. Endless closets and storage.”

Given the high interest in the case, steps are being taken to keep the simply curious away.

Any potential buyers must be pre-approved for a mortgage and agree to allow realtors to check with the Farmington police to make sure no complaints have been filed against them by Dulos. There were several incidents with people showing up at the house. There will be no open houses in a further bid to keep away gawkers.

[..]

Another house that featured in the state police narrative of how Dulos killed his estranged wife — down the road from Jefferson Crossing at 80 Mountain Spring Road — is being readied for sale by the bank that has foreclosed on it. State police allege Dulos returned to Jefferson Crossing on the afternoon of May 24, 2019, the day Jennifer Farber Dulos disappeared.

Records also show that two vacant lots, at 84 and 88 Mountain Spring Road, have already been sold for $358,000 to Hinman Builders and Developer, whose owner Dana Hinman was one of Dulos’ water skiing friends. A third house in New Canaan at 61 Sturbridge Hill Road that also is under foreclosure will be ready for sale soon. Hug said there already has been some interest in it.

“It’s an interesting market right now, and the New Canaan house may have some equity,” Hug said.

Dulos had a $2.79 million mortgage on the New Canaan home, records show. Zillow estimates the house could sell for as much as $4 million.

Online auction planned
In addition to the real estate, personal items from the home are being sold. Hug said that the Nadeau Auction Gallery in Windsor has been hired to conduct an online auction of some of Dulos’ furniture. Hug said there at least nine items that will be auctioned off.

Edward Nadeau said Friday that some of Dulos’ belongings will be sold during an online auction on Nov. 21. Nadeau said the items include a bed and bedroom furniture, a large outdoor dining table and chairs, at least one luxury rug and “other high end household items.”

“There’s also lots of snow skis and water skis and a 75-inch TV,” Nadeau said.

The value of the items to auction off has been appraised at about $40,000, records show. But Nadeau acknowledged there’s no way of knowing how the case’s notoriety will impact the sale. Nadeau said since Dulos was such “an infamous person” that could generate interest in his belongings.

Hug told the judge that this week he has already sold two motorcycles and a vehicle that Dulos owned. Hug didn’t elaborate, but probate records show he sold a 2003 BMW M3 that Dulos had shipped here from Greece for $9,000 and a motorcycle and Yamaha dirt bike for $4,000.

Dulos used to ride the dirt bike through the wooded trails behind the Jefferson Crossing house that lead down to West Hartford Reservoir. State police partially searched those trails looking for a possible burial site for Jennifer Farber Dulos. State police also spent several days searching for Farber Dulos in the woods and the septic system behind the Mountain Spring Road properties.

Last edited:
A little different information from the Fairfield Citizen:
‘Tremendous amount of Legos’ focus of debate in Fotis Dulos estate

The five children of Jennifer and Fotis Dulos had a lot of Legos.

So many, in fact, that attorneys spent a fair amount of time last week arguing over who were the owners of the remaining building blocks left at 4 Jefferson Crossing where the family used to live.

“The children have a tremendous amount of Legos,” said attorney Richard Weinstein, who represents their grandmother, Gloria Farber, who has been caring for the five Dulos children since their mother vanished in May 2019.

The debate over the Legos centered around them possibly belonging to the daughter of Michelle Troconis. Troconis, the former girlfriend of Fotis Dulos, moved into the Farmington home with her daughter when Jennifer Dulos moved to New Canaan and filed for divorce in 2017.

After hearing arguments from attorneys involved in the case on why they felt Jennifer Dulos should be declared dead, Daly adjourned the proceedings without making a decision. It remained unclear whether she would schedule another hearing on the matter to seek more evidence or issue a ruling based on arrest warrants.

“It’s an alternate reality to think Jennifer Dulos is alive,” Weinstein said after the court proceedings. “She’s dead.”

While some of the remaining items will be auctioned off next month, two vehicles owned by Fotis Dulos have already been sold. The extensive gym equipment in the basement of the 10,000-square-foot property would cost more than its value to be removed, according to attorney Christopher Hug, the administrator of the estate. The equipment will instead be marketed with the house, he said.

While his client was not interested in the items in the safe deposit box, Schoenhorn said Troconis wants to retrieve her furniture. However, Hug believes the mirror and another piece of furniture were in the house before she arrived.

She had to dig up receipts and photos to prove that some of the belongings she let behind in the home were hers, Schoenhorn said.

There was a brief discussion on drinking glasses and a knife set that Troconis contended were hers, but attorneys representing Farber and the estate were unsure who owned them.

So many, in fact, that attorneys spent a fair amount of time last week arguing over who were the owners of the remaining building blocks left at 4 Jefferson Crossing where the family used to live.

“The children have a tremendous amount of Legos,” said attorney Richard Weinstein, who represents their grandmother, Gloria Farber, who has been caring for the five Dulos children since their mother vanished in May 2019.

The debate over the Legos centered around them possibly belonging to the daughter of Michelle Troconis. Troconis, the former girlfriend of Fotis Dulos, moved into the Farmington home with her daughter when Jennifer Dulos moved to New Canaan and filed for divorce in 2017.

After hearing arguments from attorneys involved in the case on why they felt Jennifer Dulos should be declared dead, Daly adjourned the proceedings without making a decision. It remained unclear whether she would schedule another hearing on the matter to seek more evidence or issue a ruling based on arrest warrants.

“It’s an alternate reality to think Jennifer Dulos is alive,” Weinstein said after the court proceedings. “She’s dead.”

While some of the remaining items will be auctioned off next month, two vehicles owned by Fotis Dulos have already been sold. The extensive gym equipment in the basement of the 10,000-square-foot property would cost more than its value to be removed, according to attorney Christopher Hug, the administrator of the estate. The equipment will instead be marketed with the house, he said.

While his client was not interested in the items in the safe deposit box, Schoenhorn said Troconis wants to retrieve her furniture. However, Hug believes the mirror and another piece of furniture were in the house before she arrived.

She had to dig up receipts and photos to prove that some of the belongings she let behind in the home were hers, Schoenhorn said.

There was a brief discussion on drinking glasses and a knife set that Troconis contended were hers, but attorneys representing Farber and the estate were unsure who owned them.
Rare Legos can be worth money, so she is still intent on taking $$$ that really don't belong to her. Purchased no doubt with the Farber money. And I highly doubt that they were her daughter's if there were a great deal of them. Obviously belong to the 5 children. Buy some glasses at the dollar store, and a new knife. After everything that has happened, I just don't understand why this women can't cut her losses, but wishes to spend money that doesn't belong to her again, on lawyer fees.

Maybe we should take pity, and mail some Lego's to her via Shoenhorn's office? If she & her teenager need them, ya' know, and all that.

Still some boxes & bags of them around here, we had the Millennium Falcon and a moving robotic R2-D2 at one point. (She won't get those!)

Although, since she has a job, or at least tells the court she has a job, she could buy more.

jmho ymmv lrr

It is unbelievable that MT is still making claims on items in the Dulos home. The home-wrecker/co-conspirator/perpetual whiner has already gathered items twice. Enough already.

The Dulos children don't want the Legos and neither would MT's daughter. At some point, it just becomes about making oneself a continuing nuisance. There is no other reasonable explanation.

I don't know about the Legos, but the new owners are probably going to want to remove all the shower tile. Maybe they can box that up and send it to MT, for the memories.

It's really putrid IMO that she can't seem to quiet herself. It's as if she has a psychological need to insert herself into every headline. She is not the sought debutante she fancies herself to be. Maybe somebody should tell her that.

IMO she's the reason five children don't know where their mother is.

She took over their dad, their home and now she wants their Legos????

That is a whole new basement level of greed and entitlement. And it smells like cruelty.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members