Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about the Legos, but the new owners are probably going to want to remove all the shower tile. Maybe they can box that up and send it to MT, for the memories.

It's really putrid IMO that she can't seem to quiet herself. It's as if she has a psychological need to insert herself into every headline. She is not the sought debutante she fancies herself to be. Maybe somebody should tell her that.

IMO she's the reason five children don't know where their mother is.

She took over their dad, their home and now she wants their Legos????

That is a whole new basement level of greed and entitlement. And it smells like cruelty.

JMO
You said it eloquently. Can’t believe her attorney gives her free rein like that. Or maybe I can.

Re: The “new MT” campaign, I’m loyal (mostly!) to my family, but would never publicly align myself with a relative capable of such mendacity. And the b&w “women supporting women” post she made a few months back, :mad:.

ETA: MOO

Last edited:
I don't know about the Legos, but the new owners are probably going to want to remove all the shower tile. Maybe they can box that up and send it to MT, for the memories.

It's really putrid IMO that she can't seem to quiet herself. It's as if she has a psychological need to insert herself into every headline. She is not the sought debutante she fancies herself to be. Maybe somebody should tell her that.

IMO she's the reason five children don't know where their mother is.

She took over their dad, their home and now she wants their Legos????

That is a whole new basement level of greed and entitlement. And it smells like cruelty.

JMO
No wonder Jennifer didn’t want this witch around her children! Can you imagine? Total nightmare and I wish she would just fade into black...MOO

No wonder Jennifer didn’t want this witch around her children! Can you imagine? Total nightmare and I wish she would just fade into black...MOO

One fallacy is FD's plan, IMO, was that Michi signed up to be a parent to 5 additional kids. Maybe rightly so, but MT was not going to sit in 4JX while her daughter was competing in ski events during the winter. MT had/has no idea how to provide for the needs for the Farber-Dulos children. She was/is completely consumed in singular child...her own.

Guess the plan may have been to hire a "nanny" for the other kids and the ski season. JFD was irrelevant to FD and MT.

JFD and GF were only valuable to FD and MT for paying for 4JX. The Greek lover and his South American mistress were going to need a new way to finance their travels, etc. JFD "disappearing" would have been very convenient to take care of these financial needs. MOO...IMO

You said it eloquently. Can’t believe her attorney gives her free rein like that. Or maybe I can.

Re: The “new MT” campaign, I’m loyal (mostly!) to my family, but would never publicly align myself with a relative capable of such mendacity. And the b&w “women supporting women” post she made a few months back, :mad:.

ETA: MOO
Speaking of b&w photos, a specific ‘artistic’ one comes to mind that probably isn’t helping her PR Campaign. For her to file a motion for the return of the ‘artistic’ pictures and then to find out one was the size of a king headboard and displayed above the master bed, is pretty appalling. I applaud the judges who removed and enforced no visitation for FD...they got that very right!

One fallacy is FD's plan, IMO, was that Michi signed up to be a parent to 5 additional kids. Maybe rightly so, but MT was not going to sit in 4JX while her daughter was competing in ski events during the winter. MT had/has no idea how to provide for the needs for the Farber-Dulos children. She was/is completely consumed in singular child...her own.

Guess the plan may have been to hire a "nanny" for the other kids and the ski season. JFD was irrelevant to FD and MT.

JFD and GF were only valuable to FD and MT for paying for 4JX. The Greek lover and his South American mistress were going to need a new way to finance their travels, etc. JFD "disappearing" would have been very convenient to take care of these financial needs. MOO...IMO

I'm not even convinced she cares much about her own kid... she is just another pawn in this sick game... her daughter only matters when she can be useful to MT. If those legos have any value, that is the only reason MT wants them, not because her teenage daughter wants her beloved Legos. Her daughter makes her look good at ski competitions. My daughter was in very competitive softball leagues and I have met so many parents like MT (not in the murder-y way as far as I know). They live vicariously thru their children and use them for notoriety. Its sick and MT is septic. Jmo

I'm not even convinced she cares much about her own kid... she is just another pawn in this sick game... her daughter only matters when she can be useful to MT. If those legos have any value, that is the only reason MT wants them, not because her teenage daughter wants her beloved Legos. Her daughter makes her look good at ski competitions. My daughter was in very competitive softball leagues and I have met so many parents like MT (not in the murder-y way as far as I know). They live vicariously thru their children and use them for notoriety. Its sick and MT is septic. Jmo

You're absolutely correct @kshultz06082!

With FD living vicariously through the oldest twins and MT doing the same with her daughter, we see two dysfunctional parenting styles. They are/were trying to build their personal fame and "good" parent/"good" gene awards. Hope this does not go awry for MT's daughter. I've seen far too often, kids raised in this manner have a break from the sport and parents. Too sad...too bad...IMO...MOO.

You're absolutely correct @kshultz06082!

With FD living vicariously through the oldest twins and MT doing the same with her daughter, we see two dysfunctional parenting styles. They are/were trying to build their personal fame and "good" parent/"good" gene awards. Hope this does not go awry for MT's daughter. I've seen far too often, kids raised in this manner have a break from the sport and parents. Too sad...too bad...IMO...MOO.

I agree with you both 2000%! Anyone notice how MT uses her daughter to elicit 'poor me' responses when people hit her with facts? There were comments shaming MT about sharing her daughter so publicly and I couldn't agree more. If it wasn't self-serving for MT, those would be private exchanges.

On another note, it infuriates me that MT shares photos of special needs children so openly in an attempt to boost her image, and yet covers the faces of the children in her own family. It's obvious that if she covered the faces of ALL the children she shares, the public wouldn't necessarily know the children have special needs and she wouldn't get the 'credit', IMO. SHAMEFUL! So many misfires in this PR campaign....
MOO

Friday, October 30th:
*Pretrial Hearing (re murder) (@ am ET) – CT – Jennifer Rebecca Farber Dulos (50) (May 24, 2019, New Canaan) – for *Kent D. Mawhinney (54/now 55) arrested & charged (1/7/20) & arraigned (2/20/20) with conspiracy to commit murder. Plead not guilty. Held on $2M bond. Bond reduced (10/7/20) to $246K. Bond posted (10/19/20).
Court info from 1/7/20 thru 10/15/20 reference post #177 here:
Deceased/Not Found - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #51

10/19/20 Update: Mawhinney's lawyers, Lee Gold & Jeremy Donnelly handed over his passport in the Clerk's office & are headed to the probation office, where Mawhinney is expected to be fitted with a GPS device prior to being released. His lawyers also have a change of clothes for him. Mawhinney has bonded out. Murder: Hearing has been rescheduled from 10/29/20 to 12/24/20. 10/24/20 Update: Murder: Hearing on 10/30/20 has been scheduled.

*Charged (1/21/19) spousal sexual assault, disorderly conduct & 2nd degree unlawful restraint & on June 26, 2019 with violating of a protective order. Plead not guilty. $500 bond for each count.
*Divorce case HHD-FA19-6105839-S (Divorce)
If bond made – on house arrest, surrender passport & no contact with co-defendants. Dulos’ former civil lawyer who represented Dulos against a $2.5 million civil lawsuit filed by his mother-in-law.
Court info from 2/14/20 thru 7/7/20 reference post #177 here:
Deceased/Not Found - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #51

7/23/20 Update: Divorce: Next hearing on 10/21/20 @ 2pm for remote pretrial conference hearing. 9/24/20 Update: Divorce assault: Next hearing on 11/5/20.
10/21/20 Update: Divorce: Hearing was rescheduled to 11/6/20 @ 9:30am for remote pretrial conference hearing.
*Michelle C. Tronconis (44/now 45) – Case #021178, #0167364T & #0148553T: Has pretrial hearing on 11/13/20. 9/8/20 Update: Case#021178-T (conspiracy to commit murder): hearing set for 11/27/20.
*Fotis Dulos (52) – Committed suicide on 1/28/20 & declared dead at 5:32pm on 1/30/20. 3/3/20: Charges dismissed. The case against Dulos will be officially dismissed in about a year, unless the state decides to reopen it.

Morning Niner....
I think these are the latest Court Dates for the Criminal Activities. Did something change that is not listed?:

Information is accurate as of October 30, 2020 04:50 AM

Search By: Defendant = MAWHINNEY,First Initial = K

Record Count: 3
MAWHINNEY KENT 1965 Stamford JD Pre-Trial 11/30/2020 10:00 AM FST -CR20-0241179-T
MAWHINNEY KENT DOUGLAS 1965 Hartford GA 14 Awaiting Disposition 01/14/2021 10:00 AM H14H-CR19-0281509-T
MAWHINNEY KENT DOUGLAS 1965 Hartford JD Pre-Trial 01/14/2021 10:00 AM HHD -CR19-0266274-T

It is unbelievable that MT is still making claims on items in the Dulos home. The home-wrecker/co-conspirator/perpetual whiner has already gathered items twice. Enough already.

The Dulos children don't want the Legos and neither would MT's daughter. At some point, it just becomes about making oneself a continuing nuisance. There is no other reasonable explanation.

she is still psychologically living in that house with Fotis... the world has moved on but she has not, IMHO.

she is still psychologically living in that house with Fotis... the world has moved on but she has not, IMHO.

Oohh, I think you're right!

Not willing to give Michelle Troconis any slack for grieving, either for the loss of the relationship or the death of the husband she stole while married herself.

We haven't been shown any evidence that she grieved with the 5 children who lost their mother, and then their father.

upload_2020-10-30_9-12-45.png

image from pinterest.com

jmho ymmv lrr

Morning Niner....
I think these are the latest Court Dates for the Criminal Activities. Did something change that is not listed?:

Information is accurate as of October 30, 2020 04:50 AM

Search By: Defendant = MAWHINNEY,First Initial = K

Record Count: 3
MAWHINNEY KENT 1965 Stamford JD Pre-Trial 11/30/2020 10:00 AM FST -CR20-0241179-T

for this one I had 12/24 as next hearing. I'll keep that on my notes & put him on 11/30 - so did he have his pretrial remote hearing on 10/30 re murder charges?

MAWHINNEY KENT DOUGLAS 1965 Hartford GA 14 Awaiting Disposition 01/14/2021 10:00 AM H14H-CR19-0281509-T

I had the violation on 11/5/20 - will move it to 1/14/21

MAWHINNEY KENT DOUGLAS 1965 Hartford JD Pre-Trial 01/14/2021 10:00 AM HHD -CR19-0266274-T

and this one for assault I had on 11/5, will change it too.

Edited to add: The divorce case (#HHD-FA19-6105839-S) I have on 11/6/20 remote hearing.

for this one I had 12/24 as next hearing. I'll keep that on my notes & put him on 11/30 - so did he have his pretrial remote hearing on 10/30 re murder charges?

I had the violation on 11/5/20 - will move it to 1/14/21

and this one for assault I had on 11/5, will change it too.

Edited to add: The divorce case (#HHD-FA19-6105839-S) I have on 11/6/20 remote hearing.

Crazy changes @Niner! I have no idea about the remote pretrial hearing on the 30th. I can't remember, too many changes. (probably need to write a few down when they occur)

The divorce remote remains on Nov. 6, it appears:

Scheduled Court Dates as of 10/29/2020
HHD-FA19-6105839-S - MAWHINNEY, KENT D. v. HADDOCK MAWHINNEY, CHERRY ONGOCO
#
Date Time Event Description Status
1 11/06/2020 9:30AM Remote Pretrial Conference Proceeding

Yes, too many changes!! @Tink56 !! o_O

and thank you for the updates!
citrouille14.gif

As the calendar closes out October with a vastly different Halloween, here's a reminder of what is ultimately at the heart of the JFD-FD case and the case against those accused with involvement in the death of JFD.

One needs to remember the mindset and actions that accompanied KM in his own marriages and that of MT who put her own personal desires above the recognition of her actions that involved her in the disappearance and death of JFD.

Domestic violence awareness shouldn't be just a month on the calendar. It needs to be present in our minds at all times. DV crosses into all aspects of society regardless of age, income, social standing, or sexual orientation.

Here's a quick reminder:

Domestic Violence Facts and Figures

domesticviolenceawarenessmicrofiber.jpg

• On average, nearly 20 people per minute are physically abused by an intimate partner in the United States. During one year, this equates to more than 10 million women and men.

• 1 in 3 women and 1 in 4 men have been victims of [some form of] physical violence by an intimate partner within their lifetime.

• 1 in 5 women and 1 in 7 men have been victims of severe physical violence by an intimate partner in their lifetime.

• 1 in 7 women and 1 in 18 men have been stalked by an intimate partner during their lifetime to the point in which they felt very fearful or believed that they or someone close to them would be harmed or killed.

• On a typical day, there are more than 20,000 phone calls placed to domestic violence hotlines nationwide.

• In domestic violence homicides, women are six times more likely to be killed when there is a gun in the house.

• Intimate partner violence accounts for 15% of all violent crime.

• Women between the ages of 18-24 are most commonly abused by an intimate partner.
    Domestic Violence Awareness Month

Was another date set for the probate court? The website doesn't "work" with any information I can find.

Trying to remember what some of the loose ends are:
  • NP's reimbursement to the court.
  • The contested items at 4JX.
  • The decision about the declaration of JFD's death.
  • Who emptied safety deposit box #1?
  • What was in box #1?
  • Is Jennifer's family getting the Tiffany ring from Box #2?
  • When is the judge going to make a decision about an evidentiary hearing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cassie1678