Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #51

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tink56 - for MT - I have for case ##FST-CR19-0148553-T a pretrial hearing that was originally scheduled for 10/1/20 rescheduled to 11/13/20.

Is that still "on" or has that changed - again?

TIA!
animated-smileys-waving-016.gif

@Tink56 - for MT - I have for case ##FST-CR19-0148553-T a pretrial hearing that was originally scheduled for 10/1/20 rescheduled to 11/13/20.

Is that still "on" or has that changed - again?

TIA!
animated-smileys-waving-016.gif

This hearing is the 11/24 hearing at this point:

Information is accurate as of November 11, 2020 04:50 AM

Search By: Defendant = TROCONIS,First Initial = M

Record Count: 3

FST -CR19-0167364-T
TROCONIS MICHELLE 1974 Stamford JD Awaiting Disposition 11/24/2020 10:00 AM FST -CR20-0241178-T
TROCONIS MICHELLE C 1974 Stamford JD Awaiting Disposition 11/24/2020 10:00 AM FST -CR19-0148553-T

Maybe that's the day the Argentinian translator is available???

View attachment 271588

jmho ymmv lrr
1.5 yrs after Jennifer was taken away from her family; Her life.

Every time this miserable creature comes in front of the court, I just have to remember it’s one step closer to her involvement being outlined by the prosecution, in detail;
one step closer to bewildered, in-denial, family and friends, becoming enlightened.

Hopefully, by the time of that eventuality, the 1.5 + year wait will seems worth it.

While "trying" to tidy up my files about this case I ran across Andrew Bowman's response to the request by Attorney Weinstein about MT being deposed for the civil case against FD. It escaped by memory, but I do think it has significance in light of the recent comments by Attorney Colangelo. I can't wait to hear more....

The following screen shot is from http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=18130434.

Notice that Bowman is "in possession of discovery and facts unknown to the public about the nature and scope of the State's investigation. "

upload_2020-11-13_7-0-7.png

Since this has been delayed...we will hear again about the removal of the tracking bracelet. It needs to be left on...too bad.
I do think there are many factors for the delay. One being Covid. I do hope MT does pull that excise too many times about seeing relatives that have recuperated from Covid. I don’t trust her.

The info from Tink 56 is interesting....he advises MT to plead the 5th. Just what does he know? And what is her current lawyer telling her to do? Run, run soon, run as fast as you can and don’t look back?! I wonder JMOO.

The purpose of the complaint is to request the court grant the foreclosure of the mortgage deed by BNY Mellon, N.A. at $2,490, 466 for nonpayment after FD stopped paying the mortgage beginning November 2018, and other relief deemed equitable and proper.

The original note principal $2,300,000.

FMV/ appraisal $1,900,000.

In any event, any interest by the estate of FD has been foreclosed out. (Property underwater by substantial deficiency).

Attorney Weinstein's seeks to prevent any potential inchoate liens (i.e., future taxes not yet due) from the town of Farmington, and/or liens from the Department of Revenue Service for potential probate fees against the estate of JD-- in the event that an estate is opened for JD (i.e., if she's declared deceased).

By this complaint, Attorney Weinstein is putting the CT taxing and probate authorities on notice that the mortgage debt found by the court in the foreclosure action far exceeded the appraisal or this was a substantial deficiency judgment.

Nonetheless, since we believe that JD was brutely murdered by FD, I'm not giving Attorney Weinstein a pass for alleging in his complaint that to spare JD the stigma of being named in a foreclosure, GF and her counsel quitclaimed JD's one-half interest in 4 Jefferson Crossing to GF to transfer title of her undivided half-interest, using her POA that JD delegated to her mom.

Spare JD the stigma of being named in a foreclosure, really?

I swear -- with every passing day, I'm convinced every attorney that touches something with either Dulos or Farber's name warrants an investigation of their billings.

If JD is deceased, take note that the quitclaim of JD's interest to the plaintiff would be ineffective because a POA is revoked and/or ceases at death.

SMH... :eek:

MOO

BNP Mellon no longer held the Mortgage of 4JC. When they looked to Dr. GF for payment in 2018, as the noted guarantor, she Bought the mortgage from BNP Mellon Instead of making the payments on the loan. She would save money this way, since she would not be paying interest on the loan. So Dr. GF was the Actual Owner of the Mortgage as if she were personally a Bank/Mortgage Company. Which is Why Weinstein has made this filing. Otherwise, BNP Mellon would have made such a filing.

My Understanding is that JFd was removed from the Foreclosure Prior to her death when Dr. GF first began the process. Therefore, Weinstein was correct in making his statements that JFd would be afforded the opportunity of not having to be dragged through the mud when Dr. GF began the Process months Before the death of JFd.

I will go back through the documents and see exactly when JFd was removed from the Foreclosure. It was definitely Before she was Brutally Murdered.

IIRC and IMO.

Last edited:
BNP Mellon no longer held the Mortgage of 4JC. When they looked to Dr. GF for payment in 2018, as the noted guarantor, she Bought the mortgage from BNP Mellon Instead of making the payments on the loan. She would save money this way, since she would not be paying interest on the loan. So Dr. GF was the Actual Owner of the Mortgage as if she were personally a Bank/Mortgage Company. Which is Why Weinstein has made this filing. Otherwise, BNP Mellon would have made such a filing.
My Understanding is that JFd was removed from the Foreclosure Prior to her death when Dr. GF first began the process. Therefore, Weinstein was correct in making his statements that JFd would be afforded the opportunity of not having to be dragged through the mud when Dr. GF began the Process months Before the death of JFd.

I will go back through the documents and see exactly when JFd was removed from the Foreclosure. It was definitely Before she was Brutally Murdered.

IIRC and IMO.

Thanks @CTGrammy. If I recall correctly, FD reportedly stopped paying the mortgage in November 2018, and I was thinking that the note wasn't assigned to GF until the end of July 2019 or 3 months after JD missing.

Thanks @CTGrammy. If I recall correctly, FD reportedly stopped paying the mortgage in November 2018, and I was thinking that the note wasn't assigned to GF until the end of July 2019 or 3 months after JD missing.

Yes, she Foreclosed in 2019.

However, I noted that she Started the Process months prior. Below is where Weinstein filed an amended complaint to the $500,000 loan, outlining the default on the BNP Mortgage of the $2,300,000 loan. The amendment is dated December 2018. Months Before JFd was Brutally Murdered by Fotis dulos with codefendants Michelle Troconis and Kent Mawhinney.

IMO.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-11-14 at 12.01.15 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-11-14 at 12.01.15 PM.png
    367.6 KB · Views: 23
  • Screen Shot 2020-11-14 at 12.00.51 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-11-14 at 12.00.51 PM.png
    622.1 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
FYI...

11/16/2020

This notification is brought to you by the Connecticut Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification (SAVIN) Program.

This email is to inform you that KENT MAWHINNEY, with docket number FST CR200241179T, has an upcoming court event.

A/An Hearing has been scheduled for 02/01/2021. This will take place in Stamford-Norwalk JD Courthouse located at the following address: 123 Hoyt Street, Stamford, CT.

Please be aware that there is often more than one case scheduled for a particular date in this court. Please visit www.jud.ct.gov to check for any updates that may be available on this case.

For more information, contact the Office of Victim Services at 1-800-822-8428. For updates about this case or for driving directions to the courthouse, you can visit www.jud.ct.gov.

This notification is sponsored by the Connecticut SAVIN Program. It is our hope that this information has been helpful to you.

Thank you,

The Connecticut SAVIN Program

FYI...

11/16/2020

This notification is brought to you by the Connecticut Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification (SAVIN) Program.

This email is to inform you that KENT MAWHINNEY, with docket number FST CR200241179T, has an upcoming court event.

A/An Hearing has been scheduled for 02/01/2021. This will take place in Stamford-Norwalk JD Courthouse located at the following address: 123 Hoyt Street, Stamford, CT.

Please be aware that there is often more than one case scheduled for a particular date in this court. Please visit www.jud.ct.gov to check for any updates that may be available on this case.

For more information, contact the Office of Victim Services at 1-800-822-8428. For updates about this case or for driving directions to the courthouse, you can visit www.jud.ct.gov.

This notification is sponsored by the Connecticut SAVIN Program. It is our hope that this information has been helpful to you.

Thank you,

The Connecticut SAVIN Program

That the criminal case....bugger! I wonder if his father's health deteriorated.

The November 30th hearing must be off.

I cannot believe all the delays are about Covid. I bet some of it is the ‘good old boy’ attitude because KM is/was a lawyer. What small favors they can grant him the Courts will do. And of course the longer it takes to get to trial KM and his team feel the public will forget. The one thing is they forgot is WS does not forget and will continue to follow for Justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mebleswiata