Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #51

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. I wonder if it’s less that they have nothing to say as they protest too much but that now they’re afraid people will ask about the revelations. Even the few people who say they support MT might have a few curious questions like, “Why would KM say that?” If that happened, MT and family could blow it off and try to disparage KM but perhaps they fear that if they make him mad with those efforts, he will tell more. Regardless, the fact that KM’s revelations caused MT and family to suddenly go silent seems indicative of something that put them off balance. Or perhaps they’re trying to decide what MT can tell to try to save herself a little but without telling so much that she gets into worse trouble. The one who speaks first usually has the upper hand or a better deal, it seems. I just hope so much that Jennifer’s remains are found as it might bring some comfort to those kids. MOO.

Interesting. I wonder if it’s less that they have nothing to say as they protest too much but that now they’re afraid people will ask about the revelations. Even the few people who say they support MT might have a few curious questions like, “Why would KM say that?” If that happened, MT and family could blow it off and try to disparage KM but perhaps they fear that if they make him mad with those efforts, he will tell more. Regardless, the fact that KM’s revelations caused MT and family to suddenly go silent seems indicative of something that put them off balance. Or perhaps they’re trying to decide what MT can tell to try to save herself a little but without telling so much that she gets into worse trouble. The one who speaks first usually has the upper hand or a better deal, it seems. I just hope so much that Jennifer’s remains are found as it might bring some comfort to those kids. MOO.

"As the case shifted over to Dulos’ ex-girlfriend Michelle Troconis and former lawyer Kent Mawhinney, details still remained scarce as to the whereabouts of Jennifer Dulos. Attorney Christopher Hug, the administrator of Fotis Dulos’ estate, requested that the court officially declare Jennifer Dulos dead, though no motion has yet been made to do so. Currently, Troconis remains on GPS monitoring while Mawhinney has been released on bond.

Readers' picks: Biggest news stories in Connecticut 2020

Just finished watching.
What a dark, twisted story.
Hard to fathom it is real.
My heart breaks for her son.
What a fine young man.
So kind and forgiving to the crazy Aunt.
Thought the father was beyond cold.
So, who did it?
Can't help but think it was the husband.
MOO.

Is there somewhere other than HBO to watch this?

Teen ET had been on house arrest since January after posting $1MIL bond. His new arrest warrant states he cut his monitor off and left the property. It appears that the GPS tracking works -- authorities were alerted he left the property and re-arrested him.

Marissa Alter[URL='https://twitter.com/MarissaAlter']@MarissaAlter[/URL]

JUST IN: The Guilford teen accused of stabbing a random woman in a Westport shopping center parking lot in January, has been arrested again. Ellis Tibere has been charged with violating the conditions of his release and criminal mischief.
@News12CT

11:18 AM · Dec 22, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Kind of ironic that NP represented Donna Bello in the "Gifting Table" trial here in Connecticut. She was charged with impeding the IRS's ability to determine taxable income and had to serve 6 years in prison. I'm sure he knows better!
NP is like a bad penny -- I just learned about the unsolved CT murder and the Gifting Table. Both women had their convictions upheld on appeal but were resentenced for lesser sentences. I believe Bello reduced to 48 months.

https://www.cpapracticeadvisor.com/...ase-tax-expert-testifies-in-connecticut-trial

"As the case shifted over to Dulos’ ex-girlfriend Michelle Troconis and former lawyer Kent Mawhinney, details still remained scarce as to the whereabouts of Jennifer Dulos. Attorney Christopher Hug, the administrator of Fotis Dulos’ estate, requested that the court officially declare Jennifer Dulos dead, though no motion has yet been made to do so. Currently, Troconis remains on GPS monitoring while Mawhinney has been released on bond.

Readers' picks: Biggest news stories in Connecticut 2020

Biggest—and just as sad and senseless. I wonder all the time how FD, MT, and KM thought it wouldn’t be and instead apparently thought they would get away with it. MOO.

Thursday, December 24th:
*Plea Hearing (@ 10am ET) – CT - Adam Davenport (31) arrested & charged (1/29/20) with 1 count of second-degree harassment. Bond: promise to appear.
New Haven #N23N-CR20-0226603-S
Davenport confessed to making the calls (30 calls within a span of half-hour) to both Pattis & his law partner Kevin Smith which started in October, 2019. New Haven Superior Court. Re: Jennifer Dulos case.

2/21/20 Update: Preliminary hearing. 2/21/20: Preliminary hearing continued to 3/27. Has been arraigned, but has not entered a plea.
Due to the coronavirus, Connecticut courts are only hearing “priority 1” matters for the next two weeks.
3/27/20 Update: Next plea hearing on 5/1/20. 5/1/20: Plea hearing rescheduled due to coronavirus to 6/19/20. 6/19/20 Update: Awaiting plea. Hearing rescheduled on 8/21/20. 8/21/20 Update: Hearing rescheduled – again – to 10/23/20. 10/23/20 Update: Hearing was rescheduled to 12/24/20.

Thursday, December 24th:
*Plea Hearing (@ 10am ET) – CT - Adam Davenport (31) arrested & charged (1/29/20) with 1 count of second-degree harassment. Bond: promise to appear.
New Haven #N23N-CR20-0226603-S
Davenport confessed to making the calls (30 calls within a span of half-hour) to both Pattis & his law partner Kevin Smith which started in October, 2019. New Haven Superior Court. Re: Jennifer Dulos case.

2/21/20 Update: Preliminary hearing. 2/21/20: Preliminary hearing continued to 3/27. Has been arraigned, but has not entered a plea.
Due to the coronavirus, Connecticut courts are only hearing “priority 1” matters for the next two weeks.
3/27/20 Update: Next plea hearing on 5/1/20. 5/1/20: Plea hearing rescheduled due to coronavirus to 6/19/20. 6/19/20 Update: Awaiting plea. Hearing rescheduled on 8/21/20. 8/21/20 Update: Hearing rescheduled – again – to 10/23/20. 10/23/20 Update: Hearing was rescheduled to 12/24/20.

I'd never heard of this guy but since you're tracking his court case I'll add some context with MSM link. Fotis is dead and I guess this defendant has no more to fight left. He admitted he made the calls. NP should let it go. Poor guy...his emotions took over.

New Haven man accused of harassing Dulos' attorneys has case continued | fox61.com

Updated: 10:45 AM EST February 21, 2020

The two attorneys had believed the calls were related to the Dulos case.

In a voicemail left to Norm Pattis, a person reportedly states that Pattis "should go to jail" for defending Fotis Dulos.

According to the arrest warrant, Davenport had admitted to police that he made the calls and also stated that he was upset with how the Jennifer Dulos case was moving forward.

Davenport has already been arraigned and has yet to enter a plea. His hearing today is scheduled for 10 a.m.

@Seattle1 - Yes, I've been keeping track of Davenport's hearings. No access to the CT court site - I rely on Tink! He is supposed to enter a plea today, if it is still happening...

@Tink56 - just wanting to make sure this guy has a hearing today? I left his court case # on post 751.

TIA!
animated-smileys-christmas-033.gif

No news is good news. The only thing I want to read/hear about MT is GUILTY.

ETA: She's wearing a GPS monitor.
I had to do a double take here. You got me all excited when I quickly saw the word guilty next to the initials MT. But alas, came back down to this show of a reality and realized that this won’t happen for a long time, sadly.

I am hoping Jennifer’s children are surrounded by love and family at this time of year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amarie969