Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #51

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do you guys think that Fotis hid her that they have NOT searched? Obviously, they have a lot more surveillance then they are not putting in the warrants. I think Mawhinney knows and is slowly letting out information to see what incentives he gets. He knows the system very well. I think that the Mawhinney arrest warrant was very skinny for a reason. It’s all strategy. I think he is reluctant to give up the location right now because he was a major contributor.

I don’t think she’s hidden-I think she was incinerated at the landfill where they searched for days. But I hope I am wrong. Like you, I think Mawhinney was/is a wealth of information, only some of which is public, and that this is why the Troconis family have suddenly shut their ignorant traps on social media. And I think members of the Troconis family read our comments here.

I don’t think she’s hidden-I think she was incinerated at the landfill where they searched for days. But I hope I am wrong. Like you, I think Mawhinney was/is a wealth of information, only some of which is public, and that this is why the Troconis family have suddenly shut their ignorant traps on social media. And I think members of the Troconis family read our comments here.

Early on, we recognized that Mr. Mawhinney was impacted by alcohol, he could easily get clean & sober and step onto the path of justice & right.

Early on, we IMHO recognized that Michelle Troconis was likely whitewashing her sepulchure, with the help of her sisters:

Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs, which outwardly appear beautiful, but within are full of dead people’s bones and all uncleanness.
Matthew 23:27 ESV

Whitewashed with the Avon Congregational Church.
Whitewashed at the horse rescue (although the horse doesn't seem to believe the narrative.)

Whitewashed by quoting the Pope and by a sister's candles and Advent references.

Within, the crotch-grab and double-bird and over-the-bed-clothing-optional images.
Within, defiance & flaunting of the Family Court order to stay away from the Dulos children.
Within, all those knife & fire images.
Within, the Dumpster Run Date Night.

jmho, ymmv on the Dumpster Run, lrr especially after your dumpster run or with your conspirator per the Alibi Scripts....

Early on, we recognized that Mr. Mawhinney was impacted by alcohol, he could easily get clean & sober and step onto the path of justice & right.

Early on, we IMHO recognized that Michelle Troconis was likely whitewashing her sepulchure, with the help of her sisters:

Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs, which outwardly appear beautiful, but within are full of dead people’s bones and all uncleanness.
Matthew 23:27 ESV

Whitewashed with the Avon Congregational Church.
Whitewashed at the horse rescue (although the horse doesn't seem to believe the narrative.)
Whitewashed by quoting the Pope and by a sister's candles and Advent references.

Within, the crotch-grab and double-bird and over-the-bed-clothing-optional images.
Within, defiance & flaunting of the Family Court order to stay away from the Dulos children.
Within, all those knife & fire images.
Within, the Dumpster Run Date Night.

jmho, ymmv on the Dumpster Run, lrr especially after your dumpster run or with your conspirator per the Alibi Scripts....

I could “like” this a thousand times, if they’d let me

I can’t wait to hear what Lawyer Mawhinney and ex-employee PG have to say about what MT was doing on May 24th, 2019. I don’t think that KM is a “good guy” now, but I do think that he knows a lot, and I think PG saw a lot, and it puts MT right in the soup. After a year and a half, I am tired of waiting. I just wish Fd wasn’t such a gigantic coward, and that he was still here to face the music along with KM and MT.

Many thanks to the dedicated Websleuths members that don’t give up following this case and take the time to keep us informed. Y’all give me hope that there will be justice for Jennifer soon and justice for other victims of domestic violence.

^^sbm

If this is about the Feb 2020 trespassing after FD deceased, then I guess charges were not dropped as BR alleged to L&C!

Would-Be Author Who Befriended Fotis Dulos and Quickly Creeped Him Out Charged with Trespassing: Cops
I think there are a few things in that article where BR is now gagging over his own lies. IMO

Quoted items below are from the attached cited article:

1. "anyone close to case was aware that I was a friend of Jennifer’s back when we both lived in Farmington from 2013 onward." BR has long claimed to anyone who would listen, that he was a friend of Jennifer's from a class or playwright group in NYC almost 25 years ago. Not sure BR has ever resided in Farmington, and as we all know, Jennifer moved to NC in June of 2017. Highly unlikely that with 5 small children, BR was a local 'friend', and clearly FD thought he met BR for the first time in Dec 2019 so that would likely exclude any prior gatherings with Jennifer. MOO

2. "He claimed he was working behind the scenes in giving law enforcement new leads on the Dulos case." Can anyone locate any published "journalistic stealth activity"? EVER? Hilariously "stealth" to send FD his own texts. I would bet he forwarded info to law enforcement that he believed was relevant, though it's ambitious of him to believe it was in any way helpful to LE. MOO

3. To your point above, "Ragaglia maintained that the trespassing case will be dropped". A year strong now and the case hasn't been dropped.

4. "alleged he was set-up by a woman who wanted to see the property". Easy, the court can call the woman to verify and I guarantee it's a different story. More likely, he said he had a "press pass" and was allowed access. BR knew he wasn't allowed on FD's properties prior to that day and was therefore arrested. The woman with him wasn't arrested or taken into custody. Nice try BR. MOO

I think there are a few things in that article where BR is now gagging over his own lies. IMO

Quoted items below are from the attached cited article:

1. "anyone close to case was aware that I was a friend of Jennifer’s back when we both lived in Farmington from 2013 onward." BR has long claimed to anyone who would listen, that he was a friend of Jennifer's from a class or playwright group in NYC almost 25 years ago. Not sure BR has ever resided in Farmington, and as we all know, Jennifer moved to NC in June of 2017. Highly unlikely that with 5 small children, BR was a local 'friend', and clearly FD thought he met BR for the first time in Dec 2019 so that would likely exclude any prior gatherings with Jennifer. MOO

2. "He claimed he was working behind the scenes in giving law enforcement new leads on the Dulos case." Can anyone locate any published "journalistic stealth activity"? EVER? Hilariously "stealth" to send FD his own texts. I would bet he forwarded info to law enforcement that he believed was relevant, though it's ambitious of him to believe it was in any way helpful to LE. MOO

3. To your point above, "Ragaglia maintained that the trespassing case will be dropped". A year strong now and the case hasn't been dropped.

4. "alleged he was set-up by a woman who wanted to see the property". Easy, the court can call the woman to verify and I guarantee it's a different story. More likely, he said he had a "press pass" and was allowed access. BR knew he wasn't allowed on FD's properties prior to that day and was therefore arrested. The woman with him wasn't arrested or taken into custody. Nice try BR. MOO

Once again I wonder WHY people in this day and age think they will get away with lies? Not in the age of technology where people can read the lies of others and then annihilate the lies with the truth: the facts. MOO.

In a related case:

“Mistress of Death” Denied Parole; Prosecutors Taking Hard-line Stance Against Frazee Accomplice | The Mountain Jackpot News

images

image from nhregister.com

KLK wants to start a horse program in the prison, maybe a role model for MT?

You know—and I truly mean this—I don’t think that innocent horses should be at the mercy of people like these two. People involved in the murders of moms? Horses have a good sense about people and I would not trust either KLK or MT to treat a horse kindly. MOO.

You know—and I truly mean this—I don’t think that innocent horses should be at the mercy of people like these two. People involved in the murders of moms? Horses have a good sense about people and I would not trust either KLK or MT to treat a horse kindly. MOO.

And surely this is not a program with kids and adults with disabilities; I absolutely, positively think those programs with horses are amazing for those involved but I do not think either KLK or MT should be around anyone who is vulnerable based on their known actions. Maybe it’s a horse program where they work to gentle wild horses? I don’t know. MOO.

And surely this is not a program with kids and adults with disabilities; I absolutely, positively think those programs with horses are amazing for those involved but I do not think either KLK or MT should be around anyone who is vulnerable based on their known actions. Maybe it’s a horse program where they work to gentle wild horses? I don’t know. MOO.
YES. Any therapeutic program should do a thorough background check on all volunteers and staff. Like duh, right!? Worked with teenagers with all sorts of challenges and feel so strongly about this.

Apologies are not enough for violent offenses. Doing the time + consistent track record of changed behavior and true remorse... possibly some opportunity to contribute to society down the line, in a safe setting, yes. Not with the vulnerable.

MOO

All this talk of horses reminds me of the fire at the stables where Jennifer and the children rode. A crowbar and gas can come to mind.

Some people just can't seem to stop themselves from destroying what other people love.

JMO

All this talk of horses reminds me of the fire at the stables where Jennifer and the children rode. A crowbar and gas can come to mind.

Some people just can't seem to stop themselves from destroying what other people love.

JMO

Maybe Fd did send KM’s crowbar and gasoline can-wielding friend over to that stable...I didn’t used to think it was very likely, but nothing has made much sense in this case.

JMO

I’ve always wondered about that. FD resented the horses because the time the kids spent with them took away from their time skiing—HIS dream. If MT was in the picture, I’d wonder even more as she knows all about horse barns and the fire issues, which make it less likely anyone looks too hard for another reason. As I recall, maybe incorrectly, the barn that burned was that holding the horses the Dulos kids rode. I remember reading how upset they were—unsurprisingly. Knowing all we do know, I can hate the idea that anyone would do that or have that done to horses and wish it were impossible but I cannot doubt that FD would do it or have it done. MOO.

Maybe Fd did send KM’s crowbar and gasoline can-wielding friend over to that stable...I didn’t used to think it was very likely, but nothing has made much sense in this case.

I know. It all has to be viewed from the frame of FD’s willingness to do anything to make HIS dreams come true. I’d like to think that no one would want their kids heartbroken over the loss of their beloved horses and thus would never be involved in it but then I think about how he didn’t care about how the kids would hurt when their devoted mother was murdered. MOO.

I’ve always wondered about that. FD resented the horses because the time the kids spent with them took away from their time skiing—HIS dream. If MT was in the picture, I’d wonder even more as she knows all about horse barns and the fire issues, which make it less likely anyone looks too hard for another reason. As I recall, maybe incorrectly, the barn that burned was that holding the horses the Dulos kids rode. I remember reading how upset they were—unsurprisingly. Knowing all we do know, I can hate the idea that anyone would do that or have that done to horses and wish it were impossible but I cannot doubt that FD would do it or have it done. MOO.
What year was the barn fire? -- I'm drawing a complete blank to this topic, thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spudxii