Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #51

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the links @sds71 -- what a horrific tragedy. :eek:

I also think the investigation concluded there was nothing suspicious here.

Yes, it seems that they concluded that. I guess it IS unlikely that someone set the fire, considering where they found that it originated. Still, how incredibly coincidental that this could have ended the Dulos childrens’ riding careers just months before the family was broken up, less than a year and a half before their mother was murdered, and just barely 2 years prior to their father’s suicide. Those poor kids! They have really suffered-it’ll be hard for them to trust in anything.

FD proved himself to be a saboteur... with vivid revenge fantasies and careful planning. If anybody would know how to spark a convincing fire, it'd be someone who knows something about construction.

He thought he could get away with murder.

Terrible things seem to happen in the very places FD said he wasn't at.

The horses, his mother, his wife....

Sure does make you wonder....

JMO

Actually - the barn fire was December 2017ad Mr. Farber passed away in January 2017. Jennifer became aware enough that she removed herself and the children in June 2017 . . . but there was probably some continued contact and involvement with the horses / barn ... so it is not off the realm of possibility for FD to have orchestrated something this horrific - using pawns - perhaps even KM ... maybe the blackmail card .. ? IMOO

Yes, it seems that they concluded that. I guess it IS unlikely that someone set the fire, considering where they found that it originated. Still, how incredibly coincidental that this could have ended the Dulos childrens’ riding careers just months before the family was broken up, less than a year and a half before their mother was murdered, and just barely 2 years prior to their father’s suicide. Those poor kids! They have really suffered-it’ll be hard for them to trust in anything.
Yes - yet not so sure of the official fire origination designation (would love to read it if you can post it - probably a public record) - but the family was "broken up" many months before the devastating barn /stable fire. It might have been much less innocuous/random as you might think / posit - .. IMOO.

Yes - yet not so sure of the official fire origination designation (would love to read it if you can post it - probably a public record) - but the family was "broken up" many months before the devastating barn /stable fire. It might have been much less innocuous/random as you might think / posit - .. IMOO.

You could be right, as we look in the rear view mirror at just exactly how crazy Fd really was. When we first started talking about this fire, I really, truly thought it was a terrible coincidence that had nothing at all to do with the Dulos family, other than the fact that the Dulos kids rode those horses. I’m a rider, and know how precarious some of those stables are, in the safety sense. Still, just when you think that “this is too crazy to be true”, with FD it ends up being true. SDS71 attached an article about the fire above, which details the purported cause of the fire, and it does sound plausible, and even likely to me, but I do wonder...

Sometimes I do wonder if he had something to do with it.
You know he would’ve been angry with all this going on:
Moo

147.00 11/06/2017 P MOTION FOR CONTEMPT PENDENTE LITE
Amended Motion for Contempt re: Romantic Partner
148.00 11/07/2017 D MOTION FOR ORDER
Defendant's Motion for Order, Pendente Lite
149.00 11/13/2017 D MOTION FOR ORDER
Motion for Order re Holiday Schedule
150.00 11/13/2017 P MOTION FOR ORDER
Motion for Custody Evaluation
151.00 11/13/2017 P MOTION FOR CONTEMPT PENDENTE LITE
re: Transportation to School
152.00 11/13/2017 P MOTION FOR CONTEMPT PENDENTE LITE
Third Contempt re: Romantic Partner
153.00 11/13/2017 P PENDENTE LITE MOTION FOR MODIFICATION - OTHER
Motion to Modify Parenting Plan
RESULT: Order 11/14/2017 HON THOMAS COLIN
153.01 11/14/2017 C ORDER
154.00 11/13/2017 P PENDENTE LITE MOTION FOR MODIFICATION - CUSTODY
155.00 11/13/2017 D MOTION FOR CONTEMPT PENDENTE LITE
Defendant's Motion for Contempt, Pendente Lite
156.00 11/14/2017 D STIPULATION
Stipulation Re: Parenting, Pendente Lite
156.01 11/14/2017 C ORDER
157.00 12/11/2017 P MOTION FOR ORDER
Motion for Private Custody Study, Pendente Lite
158.00 12/11/2017 P MOTION FOR ORDER
Motion for Psychological Evaluation, Pendente Lite
159.00 12/11/2017 P MOTION FOR ALIMONY PENDENTE LITE
Motion for Alimony, Pendente Lite
160.00 12/22/2017 P CERTIFICATION TO COURT OF PARENTING EDUCATION PROGRAM RESULTS BY FAM DIV CGS SEC. 46b-69b(c)
161.00 12/29/2017 P PENDENTE LITE MOTION FOR MODIFICATION - OTHER
Motion to Modify Order Appointing GAL, Pendente Lite
162.00 12/29/2017 P MOTION TO VACATE ORDER
Motion to Vacate or Modify Prior Orders Re Parenting Plans, Custody &Parental Access, Pendente Lite
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/CaseDetail/PublicCaseDetail.aspx?DocketNo=FSTFA175016797S

Last edited:
Moo

160.00 12/22/2017 P CERTIFICATION TO COURT OF PARENTING EDUCATION PROGRAM RESULTS BY FAM DIV CGS SEC. 46b-69b(c)
Motion to Vacate or Modify Prior Orders Re Parenting Plans, Custody &Parental Access, Pendente Lite
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/CaseDetail/PublicCaseDetail.aspx?DocketNo=FSTFA175016797S

Oh yeah, he would have been steamed about all of that, for sure. You know, I don’t necessarily consider a person who kills another person crazy (at least clinically), and the same goes for one who kills themself-but when you put this all together with the other stuff that we know about (and who knows what we don’t know about), it makes me think he could easily have had those 24 horses killed to spite his wife and children. I am praying hard that Gloria Farber stays alive and well enough to care for the children so they don’t have to go through yet another emotional trauma. She can’t live forever, though.

Moo

Agree that anything was possible where FD was concerned....The 2017 timeline coincides with the infamous ski weekend after which FD coached the children to lie about the event. (Correct year?)

Of note, is the fact that JFD completed the parenting component of the divorce process in 12/2017 and it took FD until the spring of 2019 to do likewise, as he was convincing the goofy family evaluator that he was a 'good parent'. I believe in the CT court process involving children this is supposed to be the one of the first steps. We don't even know if FD attended actual classes or had someone else complete this online.
453.00 04/02/2019 D STIPULATION
Stipulation, Pendente Lite
454.00 04/04/2019 D Certificate of Completion JD-CL-122
455.00 04/04/2019 D Certificate of Completion JD-CL-122
456.00 04/04/2019 D Certificate of Completion JD-CL-122
457.00 04/04/2019 D Certificate of Completion JD-CL-122
458.00 04/04/2019 D Certificate of Completion JD-CL-122
459.00 04/04/2019 D Certificate of Completion JD-CL-122
460.00 04/04/2019 D Certificate of Completion JD-CL-122
461.00 04/04/2019 D Certificate of Completion JD-CL-122
462.00 04/04/2019 D Certificate of Completion JD-CL-122

AND, FD proudly declared in court in December 2019 that he had never been ordered to pay alimony or child support. Notice that motions were filed in December 2017 and as early as September 2017. FD never paid a cent for the support of his children, but traveled widely with MT and her child. Go figger...
132.00 09/15/2017 P MOTION FOR ORDER
Motion for Child Support
133.00 09/15/2017 P MOTION FOR ORDER
Motion for Order re: Educational Evaluation
134.00 09/15/2017 P MOTION FOR ORDER
Motion for Order re: Holiday Schedule

And, it is not comprehensible or believable that MT had no idea what was happening in the divorce process. She, along with FD, ignored the court orders that could have resulted in a quick divorce. She was complicit in the ugly divorce process and the outcome that resulted in the death of JFD, IMO...MOO

FYI -- reporter Dave Altimari announced he's leaving the Courant after 23 years. He's joining the Mirror.

Dave Altimari@davealtimari

Replying to
@davealtimari
But it’s time for a new challenge starting an investigative team at the Mirror and working with my former teammate
@ekhamilton4
it’s an opportunity that is rare these days. It does mean no more cop stuff (sorry Dulos case fans) but I will still be holding people accountable.

7:05 AM · Jan 8, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

FYI -- reporter Dave Altimari announced he's leaving the Courant after 23 years. He's joining the Mirror.

Dave Altimari@davealtimari

Replying to
@davealtimari
But it’s time for a new challenge starting an investigative team at the Mirror and working with my former teammate
@ekhamilton4
it’s an opportunity that is rare these days. It does mean no more cop stuff (sorry Dulos case fans) but I will still be holding people accountable.

7:05 AM · Jan 8, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

Might the new "investigative team" investigate the financial aspects of FD's business???

Or the laundry list of attorneys. Didn't one attorney involved in the Dulos case sell drugs near a school???

Oooohhhh, how about an investigation of that barn fire?

jmho ymmv lrr

What DID Fotis do all day at 80 MS?

I still think he intended to kidnap Jennifer, and quickly, taking her to his second location, to play out his greatest (sickest) revenge fantasy. He planned for his phone to place him there all day. Just another day at the office. Might've held up, too, if his morning alibi held up.

If Fotis was angry (revenge-fueled) when he ARRIVED at 69 Welles, he would've been devil-angry when he left. Jennifer fought back. It wasn't supposed to happen that way. He'd be explosively angry. Jennifer rewrote his revenge fantasy. Because of her, in his mind IMO, his timeline was thrown off, his careful alibi, his perfect crime (leaving her blood and his DNA at the house was never part of the plan)....

And so.... it's my gross opinion, that he adjusted his revenge fantasy, making it even sicker, if that's possible. He felt wronged. He blamed her.

I think that the worst possible things we can imagine, he did worse. He didn't just want her gone. He wanted her to PAYYYYYYY. I don't want to imagine the details but I think he redefined desecration.

So much so that even his hardcore paramour couldn't stomach it.

She wasn't completely sickened however, choosing to follow up what was done with some truckside hula and later a nice latte. That is its own brand of evil. Callous. Diabolical. That's a stain on your soul you can't wash off. You can't Instagram that away.

She wasn't content to take Jennifer's husband. She wanted Jennifer's money.

She wanted Jennifer's life. So she took it.

By not reporting Fotis ahead of time, by participating in the alibi building, for helping with the clean up (trash bags with her fingerprints) and disposal (Albany), she's guilty as sin.

She stole Fotis, she stole Jennifer's house, she stole Jennifer's money (who paid for all those fancy trips), she stole Jennifer away from her children, and it's STILL not enough.

She wants their Legos.

Apparently she has no problem broadcasting to the world that she is entirely devoid of decency.

I wish I could pick her prison.

JMO

Last edited:
What DID Fotis do all day at 80 MS?

I still think he intended to kidnap Jennifer, and quickly, taking her to his second location, to play out his greatest (sickest) revenge fantasy. He planned for his phone to place him there all day. Just another day at the office. Might've held up, too, if his morning alibi held up.

If Fotis was angry (revenge-fueled) when he ARRIVED at 69 Welles, he would've been devil-angry when he left. Jennifer fought back. It wasn't supposed to happen that way. He'd be explosively angry. Jennifer rewrote his revenge fantasy. Because of her, in his mind IMO, his timeline was thrown off, his careful alibi, his perfect crime (leaving her blood and his DNA at the house was never part of the plan)....

And so.... it's my gross opinion, that he adjusted his revenge fantasy, making it even sicker, if that's possible. He felt wronged. He blamed her.

I think that the worst possible things we can imagine, he did worse. He didn't just want her gone. He wanted her to PAYYYYYYY. I don't want to imagine the details but I think he redefined desecration.

So much so that even his hardcore paramour couldn't stomach it.

She wasn't completely sickened however, choosing to follow up what was done with some truckside hula and later a nice latte. That is its own brand of evil. Callous. Diabolical. That's a stain on your soul you can't wash off. You can't Instagram that away.

She wasn't content to take Jennifer's husband. She wanted Jennifer's money.

She wanted Jennifer's life. So she took it.

By not reporting Fotis ahead of time, by participating in the alibi building, for helping with the clean up (trash bags with her fingerprints) and disposal (Albany), she's guilty as sin.

She stole Fotis, she stole Jennifer's house, she stole Jennifer's money (who paid for all those fancy trips), she Jennifer away from her children, and it's STILL not enough.

She wants their Legos.

Apparently she has no problem broadcasting to the world that she is entirely devoid of decency.

I wish I could pick her prison.

JMO

Nice work

FD was at MS 80 for too long.

That reaaaalllly disturbs me.

JMO
Absent evidence confirming it, I don't think we can safely assume that because FD's cellphone was at 80 MS Rd for 3-plus hours that afternoon, FD was there all that time. They were already playing games with cellphones in separate places from the cellphone owners earlier in the day.

Absent evidence confirming it, I don't think we can safely assume that because FD's cellphone was at 80 MS Rd for 3-plus hours that afternoon, FD was there all that time. They were already playing games with cellphones in separate places from the cellphone owners earlier in the day.

Yours is a solid point.

Expanding on it, WHEREVER Fotis was between 11 and, say, 4, he had too much time unaccounted for. Which means wherever he was doing, it TOOK time.

And that is disturbing.

JMO

Yours is a solid point.

Expanding on it, WHEREVER Fotis was between 11 and, say, 4, he had too much time unaccounted for. Which means wherever he was doing, it TOOK time.

And that is disturbing.

JMO
Personally, I am very curious where FD's Jeep Cherokee went when it left 80 MS Rd at 2:24 and returned at 3:55 as well as who was in it (regardless of where anyone's cellphone was during that timeframe) and whether they had anything relevant to the crime with them, and if so, what did they do with it?

FD and MT seemed concerned about learning what PG's plans were for returning to the Farmington area before the Jeep departed for that trip. So, they did not want PG showing up at 80 MS Rd while the Jeep was gone. Was that because they were both away from 80 MS Rd during that time and they didn't want PG knowing they were both somewhere doing something together in the early to mid-afternoon on the day JFD disappeared?

Later, it seems apparent they did not want PG showing up at 80 MS Rd at all, so they delivered both cellphones to 4JC shortly before PG's anticipated arrival time in the hope PG would arrive at 4JC, call them and discover that both their phones were both there (while NONE of the vehicles were - not FD's Suburban, nor FD's Jeep, nor PG's Toyota), and concluding he was unable to reach them, just take the Raptor and go home. Odd not to have left at least the Jeep there at 4JC, so it would look like FD and MT were away together in the Suburban, water-skiing or whatever, and had left together from 4JC.

So, it seems like they did not want him to see ANY of the vehicles (not the Jeep, not the Suburban, and not the Toyota), which makes me wonder if all those vehicles were somehow involved in the crimes at one point or another that day. And, did they wait to inspect the Toyota until they returned from that trip in the Jeep and that is why the last minute delivery of the phones to 4JC? If that is so, that makes me wonder whether the Toyota was driven back from New Canaan by someone other than those two, say KM, and it contained bags of bloody evidence, but not the body (which might have been in another vehicle)? And they thought their final act before PG showed up would be to remove and hide those bloody bags of evidence, but when they did so, they discovered that the bags had spilled quite a bit of blood in the Toyota, so they didn't want PG to collect the Toyota at all - until they would have time over the weekend to clean it. All my own speculative questions and wondering at this point.

As for the "hula" against the side of the Toyota: that story came out of MT's mouth, so has no credibility IMO. Just as with the later admitted to be false story about having sex with FD in the shower that morning, it seems that when speaking to male police officers, MT thinks she can deflect attention and blow smoke to conceal other important events by explaining that she was having sex at the time. It's like a bird that fluffs its feathers to make itself look big as a defense mechanism; MT points out her supposed sexual endeavors and everyone hearing that is supposed to temporarily lose their minds, so be unable to remember how to think about what they were thinking about.

Interestingarticle/piece - but it does not make sense, Why did he have the Strip Ties with him if his only intention was to speak/argue confront ? And ... Why would he have driven his employee's car there (w/out the guy knowing) and had already made duplicate / false plates for the endeavor ..? The article is weak not thoughtful at all.IMOO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member