Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #51

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think MT is running very scared. I also think she ran. She just upped and left her fake social media and I'm sure herself, right after KM's revelation. I think KM released some pretty incriminating evidence. He is just as guilty as her, but setting up his get our of jail free card. I think LE has more to come forth with. Unfortunately, I also believe that FD didn't tell anyone where the body is. Took that one to his grave.

I think MT is running very scared. I also think she ran. She just upped and left her fake social media and I'm sure herself, right after KM's revelation. I think KM released some pretty incriminating evidence. He is just as guilty as her, but setting up his get our of jail free card. I think LE has more to come forth with. Unfortunately, I also believe that FD didn't tell anyone where the body is. Took that one to his grave.

I have to agree with you on this all the way around. MT is pretty quiet not wanting to draw attention and have people ask questions, especially ask where she is living/hiding out. I believe she ran. She has no tracking device on her...her lawyer did what she wanted got the judge to remove it. She went to visit her sick dad.....and she never has been back for any court appointments...just video and that can be done anywhere.

I she is gone, she is in a country where there are no extraditions treaties with the US.

I have to agree with you on this all the way around. MT is pretty quiet not wanting to draw attention and have people ask questions, especially ask where she is living/hiding out. I believe she ran. She has no tracking device on her...her lawyer did what she wanted got the judge to remove it. She went to visit her sick dad.....and she never has been back for any court appointments...just video and that can be done anywhere.

I she is gone, she is in a country where there are no extraditions treaties with the US.

I don’t recall the judge allowing the removal of the GPS device-when did that happen? My recollection is that she was no longer on house arrest, but that she still had to wear the ankle monitor, and had to request the court’s permission to travel out of the state. Did I miss something big?

I don't think the judge removed her anklet... But I still think she ran.
I don't think the judge removed her ankle bracelet but I do think she ran.

I don’t recall the judge allowing the removal of the GPS device-when did that happen? My recollection is that she was no longer on house arrest, but that she still had to wear the ankle monitor, and had to request the court’s permission to travel out of the state. Did I miss something big?

no you didn't miss anything big - as that did not happen. She still has the ankle monitor on her.

no you didn't miss anything big - as that did not happen. She still has the ankle monitor on her.

Agree...She's still monitored even if the court allowed her to travel somewhere. There was an article about Miami LE monitoring her when she was there. Am sure other LE agencies could/would do the same.

She and her attorney are probably weighing different approaches to the new charges. Her court date is only about 2 weeks away (Jan.25). IMO...MOO

The Appellate Court denied the request to remove the GPS tracker in October 2020. I don't remember it being brought up in the November hearing.

From the Advocate October 7, 2020:
STAMFORD — Michelle Troconis will remain on GPS monitoring as she faces charges in the death and disappearance of Jennifer Dulos, the state Appellate Court ruled this week.

The Appellate Court denied the request after Senior Assistant State’s Attorney Ronald Weller filed an 11-page brief opposing the removal of the GPS monitor. In his filing, Weller cited Superior Court Judge John Blawie denying the same request during an Aug. 28 hearing.
Appellate Court: Michelle Troconis to stay on GPS monitoring

Looks like the 2.1.2021 pre-trial date has been pushed again!

01/11/2021

This notification is brought to you by the Connecticut Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification (SAVIN) Program.

This email is to inform you that KENT MAWHINNEY, with docket number FST CR200241179T, has an upcoming court event.

A/An Hearing has been scheduled for 04/05/2021. This will take place in Stamford-Norwalk JD Courthouse located at the following address: 123 Hoyt Street, Stamford, CT.

Please be aware that there is often more than one case scheduled for a particular date in this court. Please visit www.jud.ct.gov to check for any updates that may be available on this case.

For more information, contact the Office of Victim Services at 1-800-822-8428. For updates about this case or for driving directions to the courthouse, you can visit www.jud.ct.gov.

This notification is sponsored by the Connecticut SAVIN Program. It is our hope that this information has been helpful to you.

Thank you,

The Connecticut SAVIN Program

v3_N9EQYRqRd9CxWg4plaUMZb8P-pp4qbK7JAfgbvMKHF_feNOkLF7JMKK_7-8HFeNHrBigx4PARqtgs1ed8EAC3k36gPS6yrYUL4jFX_jtIe7ZHxoKg9t9hkGESGI6EK6VX3kHBcOieBdt6lVymZo7CSEutDUD9msYe_EFlf8SlB7VPpHb9AxdZUo78o567lrrEMy_9hMEee7AgdyIV30ri97GhyEZgpXBSfrbEI_ArHwajq1GydsWdlyXIih-IY75rveIRUU1RrxpBmQsUI9AfVuIXoBVf39rvZnN_LMUTS4CAJHI7Nwm0Nzjg-ChAWbn1W8DtqxfGm_HpsA0K3IfqyDVyO9WM570OkIr7XsDLfyeOijMzLHfh96hSW1fXeZ76PGAtJnESk2DE2uXv8PixdxRtY5Y925DOxZ8QWCCRpSAqdU2XnE_FYkxGeT5yhufFbujTA2k2kSxVpg-T7yV3A

imo MT is in Vail

Don't know about you, but I got up and went to work today.

Resort area? Must be nice!

Suppose someone in that location might buy a cow hide for the floor?

Jennifer can't go to Vail.
Dr. Farber can't go to Vail, too busy raising 5 orphaned children.

Justice for Jennifer!
images

image from nbcconnecticut.com

jmho ymmv lrr

The Appellate Court denied the request to remove the GPS tracker in October 2020. I don't remember it being brought up in the November hearing.

STAMFORD — Michelle Troconis will remain on GPS monitoring as she faces charges in the death and disappearance of Jennifer Dulos, the state Appellate Court ruled this week.

The Appellate Court denied the request after Senior Assistant State’s Attorney Ronald Weller filed an 11-page brief opposing the removal of the GPS monitor. In his filing, Weller cited Superior Court Judge John Blawie denying the same request during an Aug. 28 hearing.
Thanks Tink!

Yes -- I shared Asst Weller's 11 page response the last time this allegation came up about MT not required to wear a GPS monitor.

-- He essentially said it all when he suggested that MT could go always go back to jail if she was so troubled with wearing a monitor!

Deceased/Not Found - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #51

Last edited:
Thanks Niner.....is it being monitored 24\7 or is it checked every so often?

Teen ET had been on house arrest since January 2019 after posting $1MIL bond. His new arrest warrant states he cut his monitor off and left the property. It appears that the GPS tracking works -- authorities were alerted he left the property and re-arrested him.

Marissa Alter@MarissaAlter

JUST IN: The Guilford teen accused of stabbing a random woman in a Westport shopping center parking lot in January, has been arrested again. Ellis Tibere has been charged with violating the conditions of his release and criminal mischief.
@News12CT

11:18 AM · Dec 22, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

... from a couple of weeks ago when this teen out on $1Mil bond cut off his GPS monitor and was apprehended right away.

GPS is monitored 24/7.

Looks like the 2.1.2021 pre-trial date has been pushed again!

01/11/2021

This notification is brought to you by the Connecticut Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification (SAVIN) Program.

This email is to inform you that KENT MAWHINNEY, with docket number FST CR200241179T, has an upcoming court event.

A/An Hearing has been scheduled for 04/05/2021. This will take place in Stamford-Norwalk JD Courthouse located at the following address: 123 Hoyt Street, Stamford, CT.

Please be aware that there is often more than one case scheduled for a particular date in this court. Please visit www.jud.ct.gov to check for any updates that may be available on this case.

For more information, contact the Office of Victim Services at 1-800-822-8428. For updates about this case or for driving directions to the courthouse, you can visit www.jud.ct.gov.

This notification is sponsored by the Connecticut SAVIN Program. It is our hope that this information has been helpful to you.

Thank you,

The Connecticut SAVIN Program

v3_N9EQYRqRd9CxWg4plaUMZb8P-pp4qbK7JAfgbvMKHF_feNOkLF7JMKK_7-8HFeNHrBigx4PARqtgs1ed8EAC3k36gPS6yrYUL4jFX_jtIe7ZHxoKg9t9hkGESGI6EK6VX3kHBcOieBdt6lVymZo7CSEutDUD9msYe_EFlf8SlB7VPpHb9AxdZUo78o567lrrEMy_9hMEee7AgdyIV30ri97GhyEZgpXBSfrbEI_ArHwajq1GydsWdlyXIih-IY75rveIRUU1RrxpBmQsUI9AfVuIXoBVf39rvZnN_LMUTS4CAJHI7Nwm0Nzjg-ChAWbn1W8DtqxfGm_HpsA0K3IfqyDVyO9WM570OkIr7XsDLfyeOijMzLHfh96hSW1fXeZ76PGAtJnESk2DE2uXv8PixdxRtY5Y925DOxZ8QWCCRpSAqdU2XnE_FYkxGeT5yhufFbujTA2k2kSxVpg-T7yV3A

giving him the benefit of the doubt I bet is because the courts re so backed up.....still darn I wanted him to have a hearing sooner then later

... from a couple of weeks ago when this teen out on $1Mil bond cut off his GPS monitor and was apprehended right away.

GPS is monitored 24/7.

Thanks Seattle...I did not save the article, but read Martha Stewart used to slip off her ankle monitor and leave it in the kitchen. Of course her being Martha, everyone would,think she is cooking, but she was free to go about her acreage with the bracelet. MT is thinner then Martha and she might be able to do the same thing.

this is not the article but Martha saids she watched them put the bracelet on and it’s easy to take off. She also said she watched videos on how to take off and out the bracelet! So anything is possible in this case.

Matt Tyrnauer on Martha Stweart

Thanks Seattle...I did not save the article, but read Martha Stewart used to slip off her ankle monitor and leave it in the kitchen. Of course her being Martha, everyone would,think she is cooking, but she was free to go about her acreage with the bracelet. MT is thinner then Martha and she might be able to do the same thing.

this is not the article but Martha saids she watched them put the bracelet on and it’s easy to take off. She also said she watched videos on how to take off and out the bracelet! So anything is possible in this case.

Matt Tyrnauer on Martha Stweart

Thanks for the link -- this was a great read!

I doubt MS defied the orders of her house confinement since she was appealing her conviction and sentence during that time-- even though she requested to begin serving her sentence prior to the merits of her appeal heard. It was a good move on her part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleutherson90