Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #51

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Much has changed since last December and I hope much changes this next year to lead to justice for Jennifer and some semblance of peace for those kids and all those who loved JFD. MOO.

Yes!

images

image from patch.com

jmho ymmv lrr

Here's what I have - coming up:

Brad Ragaglia - Plea hearing on 1/6/21.

Michelle Tronconis - all cases - pretrial hearing 1/25/21.

Kent Mawhinney - Murder: pretrial hearing on 2/1/21 & Violation & spousal assault: pretrial hearing 3/4/21.

Adam Davenport - Plea hearing on 2/4/21.

Kent Mawhinney - Murder: pretrial hearing on 2/1/21 & Violation & spousal assault: pretrial hearing 3/4/21.

Here's another of interest, as Habib was one of FD's attorneys at the end of his life. (There was another charge listed earlier for Habib. It was for drugs (In 2019 or 2018) that was sealed and has since disappeared from the CT court case lookup.):
Last, First: HABIB MICHAEL J Represented By:
Birth Year: 1986 Times on the Docket: 12
Docket Information
Docket No: U04W-CR19-0487056-S Arresting Agency: LOCAL POLICE WATERBURY
Companion:
Program: Arrest Date: 10/31/2019
Court: Waterbury GA 4 Bond Amount: $1,000 (This case only)
Bond Type: Professional Surety
Miscellaneous: (Released From Custody)
Activity: Pre-Trial Next Court Date: 3/30/2021 10:00 AM
Current Charges
Statute Description Class Type Occ Offense Date Plea Verdict Finding
21a-279(b) NONSTDNT-DRGS NEAR SCH/DAY CR A Misdemeanor 1 10/31/2019
21a-277(b(2A* INTNT SEL/DSPNS NO NRC/HAL U Felony 1 10/31/2019

Dear Niner,

Thank you so much for posting this! I meant to go search as I know you amazing people have posted all the info multiple times but I only just got back here and now I see you’ve solved my problem! :) Thank you!

Here's another of interest, as Habib was one of FD's attorneys at the end of his life. (There was another charge listed earlier for Habib. It was for drugs (In 2019 or 2018) that was sealed and has since disappeared from the CT court case lookup.):
Last, First: HABIB MICHAEL J Represented By:
Birth Year: 1986 Times on the Docket: 12
Docket Information
Docket No: U04W-CR19-0487056-S Arresting Agency: LOCAL POLICE WATERBURY
Companion:
Program: Arrest Date: 10/31/2019
Court: Waterbury GA 4 Bond Amount: $1,000 (This case only)
Bond Type: Professional Surety
Activity: Pre-Trial Next Court Date: 3/30/2021 10:00 AM
Current Charges
21a-279(b) NONSTDNT-DRGS NEAR SCH/DAY CR A Misdemeanor 1 10/31/2019
21a-277(b(2A* *** INTNT SEL/DSPNS NO NRC/HAL U Felony 1 10/31/2019

Your organization amazes me! I just wish you could come here and organize my house! :) Thank you! And let me say again how crazy it is that so many people involved with FD have had legal issues of their own making! Obviously I am NOT including GF or any of her family! MOO.

^^sbm

If this is about the Feb 2020 trespassing after FD deceased, then I guess charges were not dropped as BR alleged to L&C!

Would-Be Author Who Befriended Fotis Dulos and Quickly Creeped Him Out Charged with Trespassing: Cops

Yes, this is about the trespassing charge.

from my notes:

He showed up at Fotis’ door Christmas Eve (2019) being invited by Fotis. Ragaglia gifted Fotis holy water, capsules of magnesium & two spiritual books. They exchanged phone numbers. They texted for about a week. Fotis thought the holy water & capsules might be poisoned. Police never tested them. February 2nd — after Fotis’ death. That's when police say they found Ragaglia trespassing at 80 Mountain Spring Road. It’s another Dulos property searched in connection to the murder investigation. Ragaglia was charged with first degree trespassing.

Yes, this is about the trespassing charge.

from my notes:

He showed up at Fotis’ door Christmas Eve (2019) being invited by Fotis. Ragaglia gifted Fotis holy water, capsules of magnesium & two spiritual books. They exchanged phone numbers. They texted for about a week. Fotis thought the holy water & capsules might be poisoned. Police never tested them. February 2nd — after Fotis’ death. That's when police say they found Ragaglia trespassing at 80 Mountain Spring Road. It’s another Dulos property searched in connection to the murder investigation. Ragaglia was charged with first degree trespassing.

Sounds like another nutter! At one point, he told WTNH that he was an investigative reporter. From the L&C link, he claimed the charges were overblown and would be dropped as he was helping investigators behind the scenes.....

He claimed he was working behind the scenes in giving law enforcement new leads on the Dulos case. Ragaglia maintained that the trespassing case will be dropped, and alleged he was set-up by a woman who wanted to see the property. He said he never went near the home, and that the case was overblown.

Would-Be Author Who Befriended Fotis Dulos and Quickly Creeped Him Out Charged with Trespassing: Cops

Dear heavens...this case never ceases to amaze. :(

Was 'hoping' the new year would bring some movement in all this with a hearing for Brad this coming week....just looked...no such luck. His hearing has been moved to February. This is over a year from the initial charges...UGH!

Last, First: RAGAGLIA BRAD Represented By:
Birth Year: 1959 Times on the Docket: 9
Docket Information
Docket No: H14C-CR20-0180107-S Arresting Agency: LOCAL POLICE FARMINGTON
Companion:
Program: Arrest Date: 2/2/2020
Court: Hartford Comm Court Bond Amount: $1,500 (This case only)
Bond Type: Nonsurety
Activity: Awaiting Plea Next Court Date: 2/10/2021 10:00 AM
Current Charges
53a-107 CRIMINAL TRESPASS 1ST DEG A Misdemeanor 1 2/2/2020

Was 'hoping' the new year would bring some movement in all this with a hearing for Brad this coming week....just looked...no such luck. His hearing has been moved to February. This is over a year from the initial charges...UGH!

Last, First: RAGAGLIA BRAD Represented By:
Birth Year: 1959 Times on the Docket: 9
Docket Information
Docket No: H14C-CR20-0180107-S Arresting Agency: LOCAL POLICE FARMINGTON
Companion:
Program: Arrest Date: 2/2/2020
Court: Hartford Comm Court Bond Amount: $1,500 (This case only)
Bond Type: Nonsurety
Activity: Awaiting Plea Next Court Date: 2/10/2021 10:00 AM
Current Charges
53a-107 CRIMINAL TRESPASS 1ST DEG A Misdemeanor 1 2/2/2020
Appears Brad still not represented by a lawyer...

Where do you guys think that Fotis hid her that they have NOT searched? Obviously, they have a lot more surveillance then they are not putting in the warrants. I think Mawhinney knows and is slowly letting out information to see what incentives he gets. He knows the system very well. I think that the Mawhinney arrest warrant was very skinny for a reason. It’s all strategy. I think he is reluctant to give up the location right now because he was a major contributor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amarie969