Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering about that line on the alibi script where MT said she went to see Petu to say “bye”. Was Petu going away, because if she wasn’t, then MT was. Where was she going? I also still want to know what fD and MT had planned after the time when fD expected to have his 5 kids with him? I wonder if we will ever know what was supposed to happen after Jennifer “disappeared”? Let’s suppose for the sake of argument, that MT had literally nothing to do with any of this (which of course, no rational person believes). What could the plan have been? Even if fD had planned the “perfect murder”, and he couldn’t be prosecuted, surely he knew that everyone in (and out) of his orbit would have strongly suspected him. They couldn’t stay in CT, IMO. So what was he going to, or what did he tell MT? There had to be some plan of some kind, to leave there. I’m not sure if I am making myself clear, except to say that what I think is, there isn’t ANY possible way that MT did not know prior to May 24, that something big was going to happen, and their lives were going to change in some profound way. I don’t think she was oblivious to that, because I think fD needed her to be ready to go right away. It wasn’t an accident, that it was MT’s daughter’s last day of school. Interesting that fD did not concern himself with that issue on his own kids’ behalf, because their school year hadn’t ended yet

I was wondering about that line on the alibi script where MT said she went to see Petu to say “bye”. Was Petu going away, because if she wasn’t, then MT was. Where was she going? I also still want to know what fD and MT had planned after the time when fD expected to have his 5 kids with him? I wonder if we will ever know what was supposed to happen after Jennifer “disappeared”? Let’s suppose for the sake of argument, that MT had literally nothing to do with any of this (which of course, no rational person believes). What could the plan have been? Even if fD had planned the “perfect murder”, and he couldn’t be prosecuted, surely he knew that everyone in (and out) of his orbit would have strongly suspected him. They couldn’t stay in CT, IMO. So what was he going to, or what did he tell MT? There had to be some plan of some kind, to leave there. I’m not sure if I am making myself clear, except to say that what I think is, there isn’t ANY possible way that MT did not know prior to May 24, that something big was going to happen, and their lives were going to change in some profound way. I don’t think she was oblivious to that, because I think fD needed her to be ready to go right away. It wasn’t an accident, that it was MT’s daughter’s last day of school. Interesting that fD did not concern himself with that issue on his own kids’ behalf, because their school year hadn’t ended yet

Bingo! Unless Petu was going somewhere, MT was. Can’t wait to hear the prosecution pull this apart.

What could the plan have been? Even if fD had planned the “perfect murder”, and he couldn’t be prosecuted, surely he knew that everyone in (and out) of his orbit would have strongly suspected him. They couldn’t stay in CT, IMO.
^^rsbm

Narcissists don't accept responsibility for their actions and I think FD would continue to live as if he did nothing wrong, and JD voluntarily disappeared. Also, I don't think FD would have taken the children any distance from their grandmother. Clearly, even during the divorce and missing person investigation, FD believed he would (and should) continue to receive an annual gift distribution from his mother-in-law.

If you listen to reporters covering MT, she allegedly has supportive friends and the business community in CT (i.e., ties to the community). If FD remained in CT, MT wasn't going anywhere.

Nope... FD was shameless. He'd eventually leave the area but not immediately and not because he was "run out of town."

MOO

^^rsbm

Narcissists don't accept responsibility for their actions and I think FD would continue to live as if he did nothing wrong, and JD voluntarily disappeared. Also, I don't think FD would have taken the children any distance from their grandmother. Clearly, even during the divorce and missing person investigation, FD believed he would (and should) continue to receive an annual gift distribution from his mother-in-law.

If you listen to reporters covering MT, she allegedly has supportive friends and the business community in CT (i.e., ties to the community). If FD remained in CT, MT wasn't going anywhere.

Nope... FD was shameless. He'd eventually leave the area but not immediately and not because he was "run out of town."

MOO

Yes, but-why was MT saying ‘bye’? Was it simply that Petu was going somewhere, then? Do we know?

Yes, but-why was MT saying ‘bye’? Was it simply that Petu was going somewhere, then? Do we know?

Maybe we have to trust that LE has spoken with MT's friend Petu. MT mentions her 3-4 times between her phone calls on May24th and her stops that morning.
Did Petu lawyer up? I don't remember reading anything about interviews with Petu.
When I read this I assumed (dangerous, I know) that Petu was leaving on a trip. Maybe between Petu's trip and MT's end of the year activities, MT and FD could have been planning another trip?? With the kids? While the search for JFD begins? Don't know...you ask good questions Jmoose!
IMO...MOO

Huh? Nevermind that MT lied during every interview, I don't recall where MT actually said "goodbye to Petru" -- only that MT was talking to her friend Petu on the phone. Didn't Petu also leave her pocketbook at FD residence after dinner?

Paragraph #27

https://newcanaanite.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/TROCONIS-Arrest-Warrant-Executed-01-07-20.pdf

ETA: I believe LE proved MT lied when she said she went to Petu's shop.

Last edited:
Huh? Nevermind that MT lied during every interview, I don't recall where MT actually said "goodbye to Petru" -- only that MT was talking to her friend Petru on the phone. Didn't Petru also leave her pocketbook at FD residence after dinner?

Paragraph #27

https://newcanaanite.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/TROCONIS-Arrest-Warrant-Executed-01-07-20.pdf

It was written on the “alibi script”-I can’t remember what time of day but it was one of the errands she said she did on May 24th, that proved she was nowhere near New Canaan on that day.

Marissa Alter has a good memory!

Marissa Alter@MarissaAlter

JUST IN: Michelle Troconis’ attorney is again turning to the state appellate court to consider removing Troconis’ GPS ankle monitor. Jon Schoenhorn’s request follows last week’s superior court hearing where Judge Blawie denied that request.
@News12CT

Et4wutEXAAQa1R3

10:59 AM · Feb 10, 2021

Marissa Alter@MarissaAlter

Replying to
@MarissaAlter
Schoenhorn has filed with the appellate court on this issue before. He's been unsuccessful getting a hearing before the court so far.
@News12CT

10:59 AM · Feb 10, 2021

It was written on the “alibi script”-I can’t remember what time of day but it was one of the errands she said she did on May 24th, that proved she was nowhere near New Canaan on that day.
Do you mean the phone log referred to as an alibi script?

OK, I see that she allegedly went to Petu shop to say goodbye. (I believe it was a lie that MT went to her shop as told to LE).

EtUqyoEXYAACMCH

EtUqyoFXEAgXRaR

https://twitter.com/MarissaAlter/status/1357037915617042439

Last edited:
Good catch and excellent question. I don't think we know.

But, wouldn't it be odd, if it was Petu that was going somewhere, that MT would go in person to Petu's shop to say goodbye and then MT would also make calls to Petu at 5:58 pm (18 seconds) and 7:07 pm (3 minutes) that same evening?

"Just me, calling to say goodbye again!"

IMO, the later calls were more likely about some unfinished business that Petu wanted resolved before MT (ETA: or Petu, if it was she who was leaving) was gone. I think it could have been about those rugs that were lost from 11:52 until 4:26 and that MT ran out to pick up but "drove back too late" before 5:30 closing.

(Remember, even though the call from "Rugs" was incoming at 4:26, MT had just minutes before that left MT's and FD's cellphones at 4JC to prevent PG being able to reach them. So, incoming calls would have been going to voicemail and MT would not have heard that voicemail about the rugs until she went back to 4JC sometime around 5:05 or so. Eleven minutes or so after that, MT had to stop whatever she was then doing and return to 80 MS Rd because FD called MT at 5:16 to say he needed the Toyota key since PG was insistent upon taking his Toyota. MT arrived back at 80 MS Rd at 5:24, left the Toyota key, and then departed again around 5:27, but not before picking up the phone to receive "Bruja's" incoming call at 5:26... 4 minutes before the reported 5:30 shop closing. That call lasted 13 minutes.)

Last edited:
But, wouldn't it be odd, if it was Petu that was going somewhere, that MT would go in person to Petu's shop to say goodbye and then MT would also make calls to Petu at 5:58 pm (18 seconds) and 7:07 pm (3 minutes) that same evening?
^^rsbm

Do we know if Petu was a client and/or what kind of shop she had?

I think it will be worse yet if we learn that MT simply interjected Petu here just because she needed to fill in details as directed by FD.

Too bad "my friend Petu" didn't also make an appearance on 48 hours in support of MT.

^^rsbm

Do we know if Petu was a client and/or what kind of shop she had?

I think it will be worse yet if we learn that MT simply interjected Petu here just because she needed to fill in details as directed by FD.

Too bad "my friend Petu" didn't also make an appearance on 48 hours in support of MT.
I don't think we are allowed to sleuth friends of defendants, but my understanding is that they were longtime friends, former work associates (ESPN), and currently associated through the "design" business.

As I reviewed arrest warrants, noticed that MT's includes a statement that not all her alibis were truthful. The warrant does not state which were proven false.

Here is a screenshot:
upload_2021-2-15_14-53-11.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members