Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
State is opening evidence bag with poncho in it.

Witness IDs poncho. Which he says had been clear. Witness testifies that poncho did go for additional testing. [It looks charcoal in color to me.] Witness reiterates that when they opened the bag at the garage it was still wet and leaking.

The poncho was still wet and leaking when they emptied it from the trash bag after taking it to Troop H for evidence processing. I believe this was 5/30 (6 days after JFD disappeared).

2nd location at Blue Hills and Albany

Witness seized contents of trash can but not the can itself, as there was no indication the POI had touched it.

Judge questions the cross street.

Witness describes documenting and seizing the contents of that trash can by the Jamaican bakery.

JS asks witness if the photo shows enduring that was in the can and if they seized everything in the can. Satisfied, no objection.

JS asks if they removed the debris and took it with them. Witness doesn't recall. JS, no objection.

Photo at Troop H garage.

JS asks if this bag contains all the items seized. Witness says this is his bag which contains what was seized. No objection.

Witness IDs trash that was in the canister outside the Jamaican Bakery, emptied onto brown paper.

JS asks if the state of the contents after dumping it from the State's trash bag. No objection.

Photo of trash can showing white bags and some loose trash.

Photo of trash can with schtuff on the bottom. Witness didn't recall whether they seized that.

Photo of Stare's trash bag.

Photo of trash on paper in Troop H garage.

Does the black item on the far left resemble a bra the victims may have been wearing? idk
Screenshot 2024-01-23 095706.png

The clear plastic poncho with blood spots on it is at very bottom item of the image
The red object is a bent mop handle
Screenshot 2024-01-23 100015.png

White Zip Ties; Poncho bottom rt; middle bottom is a cut long sleeve black shirt; red mop handle; razor blade
Screenshot 2024-01-23 100424.png
When did he/they wear the bloody poncho? In the garage or somewhere else?

Last edited:
Witness IDs a clear plastic bag with a bloodlike substance.

State opening evidence bag. It's actually a poncho. [Also appears charcoal to me.] Witness identifies fingerprint powder and a bloodlike substance.

MOO

For those of you are following along but unable to watch the trial, this is the evidence we've been waiting. Anticipation yields, however, to nausea. To see JFd's blood, still wet... it's horrifying. The amount of blood -- What did they do to her?

I can't exaggerate how awful this is.

JMO

Ponchos as presented in court (removed from evidence bags) appear to be covered in dark gray powder like substance. Presumably that is from processing for prints subsequent to the initial processing this witness is testifying about.

MOO

For those of you are following along but unable to watch the trial, this is the evidence we've been waiting. Anticipation yields, however, to nausea. To see JFd's blood, still wet... it's horrifying. The amount of blood -- What did they do to her?

I can't exaggerate how awful this is.

JMO
It is SHOCKING to see the blood volume. It is as though they had a Bacchanalia of bloodletting with JFD's body. Obscene.

I guess the theory is he had the folded up ponchos and zip ties and whatever weapon (knife, razor?) in his backpack when he bicycled to Welles Lane that morning?

Can't say premeditation any clearer than that!
I could be wrong but I think the ponchos came later. Likely from Home Depot. Likely purchased by the defendant who I no longer wish to provide the courtesy of name or initials.

JMOO

I could be wrong but I think the ponchos came later. Likely from Home Depot. Likely purchased by the defendant who I no longer wish to provide the courtesy of name or initials.

JMOO
I also suspect the ponchos came later - a secondary crime scene. And there were TWO, one hooded. (FD had shaved the hair on his head in advance of 5/24.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum