Found Deceased CT - Jessica Edwards, 30, South Windsor, 9 May 2021 *husband arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That could be.

My hunch has been that she came home after having a nice time with family, in good spirits, only to find that he left work for her to do (messy kitchen, undone chores) as passive-agressive ways to ruin her mother's day good mood. Perhaps he is jealous of her accomplishments and close family, or resentful he has a wife older than he is and he is a father. She was going places with her studies and career, and perhaps he felt insecure about that.

She needed to get up for work the next day plus, likely, tend to the baby that night too. I think tempers flared and an argument turned violent at his hands.

It could've been an argument that any tired couple could have after a long day, but he couldn't handle the criticism and, well, he shut her up. :(

All speculation, of course.

I know I keep saying it, but I'm just grateful the baby is safe.

jmo
I completely agree on all accounts... She deserved so much more and it breaks my heart to think about.

Husband charged in death of missing Connecticut mom hours after her body was found

Cleverdon said cellphone location data obtained through a search warrant brought them to the area where they found Edwards' body, though wouldn't confirm who that information was related to.

There was "significant decomposition," but police were able to confirm it to be Edwards', he said.

Her husband reportedly told police Edwards was last seen getting into another person's car, though Cleverdon said Friday that "we don't believe that's actually what happened."

"We had very much an open timeframe that we were dealing with and we had to try to put a lot together," Cleverdon said. "Day by day, we were able to get a little closer to establishing a foundation. It certainly wasn't an overnight a-ha moment. A lot of it had to do with obtaining information and following up with search warrants."

Oh my. This is why I don't visit FB. That page will be gone very soon. That's all I'll say.
I’m surprised he left it up this long.
He limited the comments on some posts but there were a few from friends or coworkers that didn’t believe him.
Too late now.
He can’t close his FB page from jail, or change the settings to “friends only”, or turn off comments, and the comments are growing quickly.
Only the cops and FB can put a stop to it now.
Maybe he can give his password to someone to sign in and shut it down, but I remember at least one case where a murderer did that, (Heather Jones who claimed to be a victim in the torture and murder of 7 year old AJ Jones), and the family member with the password found more incriminating evidence and turned it over to the cops.

Feeling like I'll be allowed to comment soon... :(

I feel so awful for her poor family. Her sister, her child...break my heart. I feel like the police are doing a really good job of handling this so far. While WE might be itching for more information, they seem to be holding their cards close.

This is one of the best police work on recent cases I’ve followed. They have done an amazing job!

This is what made it 100000% suspicious. There is no way you are that obsessed and then couldn't even name the colour of the car your saw your own wife get into.

I agree. My husband would be more likely to remember the make, model, color, wheels, year, etc., of the car than what I was wearing or who I was with.

The husband of Jessica Edwards confessed to killing the South Windsor mother on Friday after police used his cell phone location data to find her remains in an East Hartford park nearly two weeks after he falsely reported her missing, new court records show...

Hutchinson told police Edwards died when he pinned her to the ground during a physical confrontation the morning of May 10 after they had argued and fought throughout Mother’s Day weekend, according to his confession detailed in an arrest warrant affidavit released for the first time Monday morning…

Throughout the day Edwards’ family called Hutchinson repeatedly as they grew increasingly worried that she was not responding to their messages and pleaded with him to help find her. Instead, that night, he backed up his Jeep to the front door of their home and loaded Edwards’ body into the car hidden under a blanket, according to the documents...

Edwards’ family arrived at the home moments later and saw the blanket covering something in the vehicle, but Hutchinson sped off before Edwards’ sister and her fiancé could confront him about what it was...

Investigators almost immediately began to suspect something more violent had occurred, however, noting Hutchinson had seemed unemotional about his wife’s disappearance and had never told his own parents she was missing, according to the warrant affidavit. Edwards’ family also shared their suspicions about Hutchinson and inconsistencies began to emerge in his story, detectives found...

Detectives waiting outside Hutchinson’s parents’ Manchester home on Friday morning confronted him immediately after the other team of detectives found Edwards’ remains in the park, according the affidavit.

Husband of South Windsor mother confessed to killing her during fight, lying to police that she was missing, records show

ETA warrant:

https://bloximages.chicago2.vip.tow...-11eb-a864-6b2e09dd89dc/60abacc16fa0f.pdf.pdf

Last edited:
The husband of Jessica Edwards confessed to killing the South Windsor mother on Friday after police used his cell phone location data to find her remains in an East Hartford park nearly two weeks after he falsely reported her missing, new court records show...

Hutchinson told police Edwards died when he pinned her to the ground during a physical confrontation the morning of May 10 after they had argued and fought throughout Mother’s Day weekend, according to his confession detailed in an arrest warrant affidavit released for the first time Monday morning…

Throughout the day Edwards’ family called Hutchinson repeatedly as they grew increasingly worried that she was not responding to their messages and pleaded with him to help find her. Instead, that night, he backed up his Jeep to the front door of their home and loaded Edwards’ body into the car hidden under a blanket, according to the documents...

Edwards’ family arrived at the home moments later and saw the blanket covering something in the vehicle, but Hutchinson sped off before Edwards’ sister and her fiancé could confront him about what it was...

Investigators almost immediately began to suspect something more violent had occurred, however, noting Hutchinson had seemed unemotional about his wife’s disappearance and had never told his own parents she was missing, according to the warrant affidavit. Edwards’ family also shared their suspicions about Hutchinson and inconsistencies began to emerge in his story, detectives found...

Detectives waiting outside Hutchinson’s parents’ Manchester home on Friday morning confronted him immediately after the other team of detectives found Edwards’ remains in the park, according the affidavit.

Husband of South Windsor mother confessed to killing her during fight, lying to police that she was missing, records show
Wow - they saw the blanket in the car and knew, imo. How horrible for them. I keep thinking of my own siblings and how awful it would be to go through this. My family would go nuts knowing he still had the baby.

Rest in peace, Jessica. Your baby will be raised by people who love you (I'm assuming her family will take him in).

jmo

From the warrant: he said he flipped her on her stomach and *knelt on her neck/back*. At some point, she stopped moving and he didn’t know why so he stood up to tend to the baby. What?! Didn’t know why? Has he not glanced at a newspaper in the past year?!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back