Found Deceased CT - Todd 'TJ' Allen, 18, Sterling, 26 Dec 2016 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Don't forget FB timestamps go with the time zone you are in, could show different hour for everyone

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Didn't think of that. I'm PST.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm central and also scrolled through and didn't see what this is referring to. There were ALOT of posts and comments early on and recently that have now been deleted. I am hoping and assuming it's been passed onto authorities at least.

But wouldn't people have found his bike already?

Not necessarily, dirt bikes and the ppl don't just stop when they hit something, this is a rural area- he and his bike could have been thrown quite a bit bc how fast he was going, also he could have tried to take some sort of "short cut" seeing as he was quite familiar w the area, it would b difficult to stick to trails and spot a bike and kid in trees n bushes 20 ft from trail or more. Also, it seems no one is quite sure where he was heading so there's a TON of land to cover.

Based on his texts to the 2 girls and his phone ping, you can at least get an idea of where he was when he supposedly crashed. If the crash was bad enough to contribute to him going missing, wouldn't there be some sort of evidence of a crash? Of the bike being pushed while having a hurt leg? Anything? I'm not from the area so not familiar with terrain or the recent elements, but they do sound unfavorable so maybe it is difficult to spot any movement.

He had his bike listed for sale. No mention of him having or getting another one. He is said to "frequent" the area on his bike, so I'm wondering if he was planning to upgrade or just wanting extra cash or what.

I think someone HAD to have known where he was heading, and for what reason, IMO. Based on an actual plan or past behavior... JMO

Poor kid. I hate to think of him out there injured, waiting for rescue. This happened to a classmate of mine in high school, he crashed his motorcycle into a tree and lay injured and yelling for help for hours. Neighbors heard something, but it was after midnight and they weren't sure what they were hearing so didn't respond. He passed away. :(

Poor kid. I hate to think of him out there injured, waiting for rescue. This happened to a classmate of mine in high school, he crashed his motorcycle into a tree and lay injured and yelling for help for hours. Neighbors heard something, but it was after midnight and they weren't sure what they were hearing so didn't respond. He passed away. :(
That's terrible! Especially to know that he was trying to get help. I'm sorry :(

I wonder how long after the text that he hurt his leg did his phone die. I'd assume the girl he texted would call him immediately if he wasn't responding to texts, right? Was it straight to voice-mail right away?
Also, how late in the day did the parents receive word or start to realize something was up? I haven't seen a time in that regard. So many questions that I'd thing would be important but haven't seen asked/answered an MSM or SM. Apologies if it has been and I've missed it..

That's terrible! Especially to know that he was trying to get help. I'm sorry :(

It was terrible. The neighbors were some distance away, so they just weren't sure what they were hearing in the middle of the night. They felt so horrible when they found out.

Personally I dont think the crash is the cause to Todd going missing. He may have bummed his leg but I feel he rode after that. (If the text did come from him and he really hurt it)If he did get hurt enough to where he couldnt start the bike I dont feel he would have attempted to push it out cause thatd be 10xs the work of getting it started. His text didnt sound frantic as he was worried about his well being. I myself and many people I know have hurt themselves on dirtbikes, and everyones rode out cause most of the time unless it's very intense terrain being tough and getting a good kick or two in to get the bike to start is much easier than walking out. I know a kid that was riding in tennis shoes by himself and crashed, the foot peg took off his pinkie toe and he was able to ride out to get help. I guess what im getting at is..... I think theres more to this than a kid that crashed and is lost in the woods.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

The post would be on EST at 9:03 pm original post by SC it's in the reply comments to her post.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Well, yesterday began with the local news reporting PD is searching a new area based on "new information". The day ended with the PD calling off the physical search...

Today the FB page is going silent and no MSM updates (typical because no search to update on).

Hope he's found very soon.

Personally I dont think the crash is the cause to Todd going missing. He may have bummed his leg but I feel he rode after that. (If the text did come from him and he really hurt it)If he did get hurt enough to where he couldnt start the bike I dont feel he would have attempted to push it out cause thatd be 10xs the work of getting it started. His text didnt sound frantic as he was worried about his well being. I myself and many people I know have hurt themselves on dirtbikes, and everyones rode out cause most of the time unless it's very intense terrain being tough and getting a good kick or two in to get the bike to start is much easier than walking out. I know a kid that was riding in tennis shoes by himself and crashed, the foot peg took off his pinkie toe and he was able to ride out to get help. I guess what im getting at is..... I think theres more to this than a kid that crashed and is lost in the woods.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Unfortunately we just don't know how badly he was injured. He may have had a concussion too or have been bleeding, tried to walk or ride away making harder to find based on pings. There's a lot of unanswered question

The post would be on EST at 9:03 pm original post by SC it's in the reply comments to her post.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Found it. Interesting, but possibly false info since it's not been discussed otherwise.

Not necessarily, dirt bikes and the ppl don't just stop when they hit something, this is a rural area- he and his bike could have been thrown quite a bit bc how fast he was going, also he could have tried to take some sort of "short cut" seeing as he was quite familiar w the area, it would b difficult to stick to trails and spot a bike and kid in trees n bushes 20 ft from trail or more. Also, it seems no one is quite sure where he was heading so there's a TON of land to cover.

Except there is not a ton of land to cover. Best as I can tell, they are searching maybe 16 square miles at most, and much of that is developed land. This is not exactly wilderness. It's just trails between developments. In a week's time, with their resources, including dogs and helicopters they should have been able to exhaust all search efforts by now.

The chance of him being 20 feet off a trail, at this point is slim to none IMHO.

Based on his texts to the 2 girls and his phone ping, you can at least get an idea of where he was when he supposedly crashed. If the crash was bad enough to contribute to him going missing, wouldn't there be some sort of evidence of a crash? Of the bike being pushed while having a hurt leg? Anything? I'm not from the area so not familiar with terrain or the recent elements, but they do sound unfavorable so maybe it is difficult to spot any movement.

He had his bike listed for sale. No mention of him having or getting another one. He is said to "frequent" the area on his bike, so I'm wondering if he was planning to upgrade or just wanting extra cash or what.

I think someone HAD to have known where he was heading, and for what reason, IMO. Based on an actual plan or past behavior... JMO

Just to add, his house was between the ping points. So those texts could have been sent from his home.

depending on exactly where the cell towers are, they could determine whether or not the pings came from the area of his home

but its within 3-4 miles i think we can say

Except there is not a ton of land to cover. Best as I can tell, they are searching maybe 16 square miles at most, and much of that is developed land. This is not exactly wilderness. It's just trails between developments. In a week's time, with their resources, including dogs and helicopters they should have been able to exhaust all search efforts by now.

The chance of him being 20 feet off a trail, at this point is slim to none IMHO.

Was just trying to make a point that he may not be right on a trail, where it seems everyone is sticking to, we really don't know where he is, his pings can only give us an idea but if he was off trail or mobile he could've moved from crash spot. I guess I'm looking at area, and disagree that it's not wilderness. And btw, a couple was found recently dead in a car right off a road and it took over a month to find them, rural or not a guy laying on ground in camo isn't the easiest to spot. Are you local to area?

Also curious if you are a dirt biker, I know when my brother crashed his bike-which we saw- he got up and was trying to get home going the wrong way bc of a concussion. We got him to a hospital and he had serious injuries to his shoulder. The pain hadn't kicked in bc of adrenaline. He could talk but was confused. He was launched, so he and his bike weren't all that close. Jmo based off a life around bikers, who bikes in the country. Hope he is found.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back