Found Deceased CT - Todd 'TJ' Allen, 18, Sterling, 26 Dec 2016 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The mother says "Ijust don’t think he would let this get this out of control. I think that day one he might have been thinking, oh maybe this will die down, but by day two he would have come out. I have no doubt in my mind he would have come out,” said Moses.

Does this mean it was common for him to take off for a day or two at a time? Not text? Not call?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want Ross Pond searched, but realize nothing may be found until spring thaw.

I also keep picturing him down a steep embankment that has not been searched, hidden by brush.

I'm really feeling some sort of accident, drug involvement not withstanding. He's out there, just hasn't been found yet.

I think the most logical thing is an accident and just hasn't been found yet also. There's just not enough info released or credible that anything else has occurred.

The mother says "Ijust don’t think he would let this get this out of control. I think that day one he might have been thinking, oh maybe this will die down, but by day two he would have come out. I have no doubt in my mind he would have come out,” said Moses.

Does this mean it was common for him to take off for a day or two at a time? Not text? Not call?

I was wondering the same thing after reading that. Almost sounds like, in the past, he might of taken off for a day or two.

Megster, where did you see that quote? I never saw her first news interview. Was it in there? Sounds like a crazy thing for her to say, but does explain the rumored calmness of the parents by someone who went to the house that night.

I took that statement as a rebuttal against some rumors that this is a game or he's run off. I did note this though:

"Moses doesn’t believe he is still in the woods, even as many people continue to search for him."

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Good point. I forgot about "the friends". Wonder if LE has found them to question. So many unanswered questions!!!! Grr

I like to go back to early reports when they were just trying to get information out there. I, too, had forgotten about the friends until I came across this. Could be misinformation or just not publicized anymore....You'd think if "friends" were expecting him, the concern for his whereabouts would have been set off earlier in the day. (Same goes for crash text) IMO

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I found a very similar case in Hartford, CT from 2011. He disappeared.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-01-05-23-15-26.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-01-05-23-15-26.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 51
This has probably been asked and answered before, but is it possible he was arrested out of the area prior to the missing person's report being filed, and the arresting department doesn't realize he's being looked for?

On second thought, I guess he would have the opportunity to call someone, if arrested. Never mind. Carry on.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

People are saying that is a very outdated picture of him at the end. He now has a Mohawk with shaved head. Unfortunately people are keeping their eyes peeled for a clean cut young teenager with longish hair.

IMO, those two pictures look nothing alike. If I had saw him on the street with the mohawk, I am 99% sure I wouldn't connect him as being the missing 18 year old.

IMO, those two pictures look nothing alike. If I had saw him on the street with the mohawk, I am 99% sure I wouldn't connect him as being the missing 18 year old.

And if you saw him with the homeless kids in Harvard Square (or anyplace else groups of homeless teens gather in groups) you wouldn't even think twice. He'd just blend in.

It makes me wonder if CSP has allowed these searches to continue because they already know that there is no crime scene out there to be ruined by the searchers.

As far as the planes yesterday, I first thought they must be checking the water level at the reservoir, but then I heard it was military practice stuff and is done frequently.

Those military planes rattle my house every time they go over. [emoji35]

I think the most logical thing is an accident and just hasn't been found yet also. There's just not enough info released or credible that anything else has occurred.

Probably. If he was cutting across private land, especially fenced land, the owners may not even be aware of it. That's the wonderful thing about dirt bikes, you can go pretty much anywhere you feel like, and outrun anybody that might object to it.

has anybody been on craigslist for the local area to see if his honda has shown up?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lbmeadows98
Back